Paradise Found Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, it's already in your head that you're staying. That can't be good."

"I'll make you a deal Sabrina. I won't stay unless you stay with me."

Sabrina laughed hard then replied, "you got it babe."

"Double or nothing? I'm already certain you're thinking about staying too, don't deny it."

Sabrina laughed a second time then said, "you're on. And no, I haven't thought about it. I have a business you know."

"Yeah, but you don't really do anything now. I know you're thinking of selling it. Just be honest. I also know that you have also definitely thought about staying in Hawaii. Your lips say no, but your nipples got hard when I mentioned it so I know you're thinking about."

Sabrina put an arm over her breasts then said, "what the hell? Now you're some kind of poker player that can read minds? Fine, yes I've thought about it, both things. There, you happy now?"

"I'll be happy after I win this next bet."

"Dream on Doyle Brunson." Julie looked confused at Sabrina's reference which made her smile then added, "he's a poker player. Something that you are not dear."

The girls' plane landed in sunny Honolulu at 10am Saturday morning. The airport was wall to wall tourists so it took Sabrina and Julie almost an hour to get their bags, walk through the sea of tourists, and to figure out which exit they needed in order to get out of the terminal. The hour wait was worth it though as the two friends stepped out into the 85 degree Hawaiian weather.

"Oh my God Sabrina, I'm never leaving. Look at how gorgeous this place is. It's like utopia or something."

Sabrina took a long deep breath then let it out slowly. Everything around them was green, blooming, and beautiful. It's customary in Hawaii that people leaving the airport are greeted by heavenly tanned Hawaiian girls that greet you, then offer you a lay of fresh flowers. Julie and Sabrina were no exceptions. The two girls were hugged, kissed on the cheek, then got their lay before trying to catch a cab.

Julie smiled at Sabrina when she got her lay, then said, "two minutes out the door and you've already been laid Sabrina."

"Please tell me that you did not just make that joke. I just don't know what to do with you Julie."

"I vote we skip the cab and walk to the hotel, if it's not too far away."

"Actually, it's only four blocks from here. On the way, we can stop at the most popular restaurant on the island. Google says that it's like eating in an aquarium."

"Like sharks and jellyfish? That could be fun I guess."

"Well this picture shows that one of the walls is a fish tank filled with coral and bright colored fish of all kinds. I don't see any sharks or jellyfish. Sorry to disappoint you."

"We have four days to get up close and personal with the sharks. I'm not sure how I feel about swimming with jellyfish though. They're too alien looking for me. The same goes for octopuses. Don't need to swim with them either. We'll let's get to it then. Lead the way."

Sabrina plugged in the restaurant on Google maps for directions. The restaurant was only two blocks away and only a fifteen minute walk. So the two girls picked up their suitcases and started walking towards the hotel and restaurant.

While walking, Julie commented on all the big flowers that seemed to grow out of everything. Sabrina was impressed with how clean the air was; a huge difference from California. The smell of fresh ocean water was nearly intoxicating to both girls. Not a cloud in the sky, which meant sunscreen was going to have to be a priority all four days. Only fifteen minutes out in the intense sunlight was enough to start burning the tips of each girls' ears.

Hundreds of tan people were crowding the sidewalks and streets. It was hard for both girls to maneuver through the crowds with their suitcases. Julie was purposely rubbing up against any male that happened to pass by her and then giving them her "let's have sex" look. Less than one hour off of the plane and Julie was already making a bunch of male friends.

Sabrina didn't notice what Julie was doing at first, but after Julie brushed against her fifth man in thirty seconds, Sabrina caught on to it.

"Good Lord. There is just no end to you, is there? Could you at least wait until after lunch to try and get laid? We haven't even checked in to our room yet."

"Look, some of us women have needs. Just because you're a sexual camel doesn't mean the rest of us should be."

"You just had sex! Remember, the plane ride earlier? Not only were you having sex, you were running a sex marathon for ninety minutes!"

"Oh, stop living in the past. New state, means new sexual needs. What I SHOULD be doing is trying to get you a piece of ass. If anyone in the world needed it, it's you my camel friend."

"Stop calling me that, it's ridiculous. I'll have you know Doctor Ruth, I already plan on getting some this weekend. I'd like to at least enjoy one lunch before you start hooking me up with strangers. Look! There it is. Wow."

Sabrina and Julie stopped walking for a second to take in the huge beautiful building that looked more like the Baltimore aquarium than a fine dining restaurant. The five story tall building had mini aquariums built into the outside walls which made it look surreal.

As the girls continued walking towards their destination, the fish in the mini aquariums became easier to see. One of the aquariums had an octopus that had to of been at least 400 pounds. Sabrina snapped a couple of quick pictures before they both entered the restaurant. Julie freaked out a little over the octopus which made Sabrina laugh hysterically.

"And you were going to swim with sharks? I doubt you even go into the water this weekend. Look at you. You're terrified. It's so funny."

Sabrina continued laughing as Julies face got more and more red. She was definitely not finding the humor in this like Sabrina was.

"Oh, go to hell. Whatever, yeah it's gross and scary. Let's move on. You're wrong about the swimming though. Our hotel must certainly have an octopus free pool."

Sabrina laughed again then gave her friend a big hug and kiss.....on the lips. It happened so quickly that both of them stood silent for a second to process what just happened. They had kissed each other on the cheeks hundreds, maybe thousands of times, but never on the lips. It wasn't anything hot or sexual about the kiss. It was simply a small peck, but even that had some meaning behind it.

Sabrina was embarrassed at first while they stood silent. She didn't intend to kiss her best friend on the lips. It just sort of happened naturally, and that scared Sabrina a little. She had kissed Julie with ease and without thinking, as if they had been married for ten years. Sabrina had never thought about Julie in a sexual kind of way, ever. They had threesomes together a few times before in college and have seen each other butt naked bunches of times. Neither girl had entertained any ideas of dating each other or being in a serious relationship.

Sabrina was the first to say something once the initial shock had went away.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what that was. I didn't mean to....."

"It's ok Sabrina. It was an accident I'm sure. Don't be embarrassed. I mean look, we're in the most beautiful place on earth having fun. Really, it's ok babe. Let's have lunch. Unless you want to make out some more." Sabrina couldn't help bursting into embarrassed laughter which made Julie laugh also.

Julie didn't say anything, but she felt something after the kiss that was foreign to her. Being a nymphomaniac ment that Julie didn't connect with her sex partners emotionally or in any kind of deep way. To be completely accurate, Julie had never felt "love" like most average people do. She had told plenty of men that she loved them, but in all honesty, she had never really loved any man she had ever been with.

Julie couldn't put a finger on it, but something was different now. Something she couldn't explain. Sabrina and Julie had been friends forever and were with each other in the best and worst of times. They trusted each other and never lied or hid anything from one another. Having such a transparent friendship like that was special in a very deep way.

Julie ultimately dismissed the whole thing and chalked it up to just being "the heat of the moment". No sense in getting too carried away with such a small thing like a peck on the lips. However, Julie thought, if it happened again, then she may have to do some more critical thinking about the whole thing. But for now, Julie decided to just let it go and enjoy lunch with her best friend.

Sabrina and Julie's lunch together was a little awkward because they both couldn't simply forget about the kiss. Even with the beautiful aquarium wall and five star food, the girls were too preoccupied to fully enjoy their lunch together. Neither of them mentioned the kiss, but they were both obsessing over it.

Small talk wasn't cutting it and they both knew they needed to discuss what was really going on between them. Now wasn't the time for it though. A conversation like that needed some privacy and the restaurant they were in was anything but private.

Near the end of their lunch, both girls had slipped out of their sandals to be barefoot for a few minutes. They were about to leave and walk to the hotel so they wanted to give their feet a short break. While waiting for the check, Julie had inadvertently touched the tips of Sabrina's toes with her own toes. In that short half second of contact, both girls felt a spark between them.

Neither of them could deny the electricity they felt in that very brief touch. Neither of them said anything, but it was obvious to each of them that the brief half second touch, had aroused them both in a way like they had never felt before. They both sat in silence looking at each other. The tension between them was palpable.

Sabrina was the first to act which shocked Julie to the point of freezing like a deer caught in headlights. Sabrina placed both sets of her toes on top of Julie's toes, than began caressing them gently as if she were petting a cat. Sabrina was probably more surprised than what Julie was with this newly found confidence in herself. Something in Sabrina's mind clicked together when she kissed Julie almost an hour ago.

Sabrina had enlarged her comfort zone after the kiss, now she felt like a totally different person. Sabrina now felt aggressive, confident, and unstoppable. Her heart was pounding and her mind was racing. Right then and there in that moment, Sabrina was transforming herself into someone completely different. It was scary and confusing at first, but now that she had made her intentions known to Julie, Sabrina fell in love with her new self.

When Sabrina started rubbing her toes all over Julie's bare feet sensually, Julie felt a type of arousal like she had never experienced before. Julie, who was normally the first to initiate the kind of foreplay that Sabrina was using, was also scared and confused at first. Feeling her best friend gently sliding her toes all over Julie's feet, stirred something very unfamiliar inside of Julie.

Still waiting for the check, Sabrina and Julie sat speechless as they stared into each others eyes. Julie was motionless, but not for very long. After nearly a minute of sitting completely still while Sabrina played with Julie's feet, Julie began brushing her toes up Sabrina's legs. The moment she felt Julie's toes run up the side of her leg and up to her knee, she let out a whisper of a gasp that only Julie could hear.

The sensation Sabrina was feeling didn't feel like anything she had ever felt before. This was the first time a woman had ever touched her sensually and the first time Julie had ever touched another woman like this. Neither of them said one single word while all this was transpiring. They sat in silence looking into each others eyes and wondering just how far things would go sitting in the public restaurant.

Sabrina stopped her caressing, allowing Julie to do pretty much anything she wanted to do with her toes. Julie kept lightly sliding her toes past Sabrina's knee and began petting her inner thigh. At that point, Sabrina grabbed her napkin from off of the table and put it in her mouth to bite on. Her quiet gasping was about to turn into loud moaning if Julie kept heading north with her toes.

Julie gave Sabrina a huge smile when she put her napkin in her mouth. Julie knew she was driving Sabrina out of her mind, and she loved it. Julie continued to slowly move her toes closer and closer towards Sabrina's pubic area. Julie started to squeeze her left breast while watching Sabrina's face contort with pleasure.

They knew they were making a scene, but they didn't care. No one could see what was going on under the table because of the long linens that draped over the table. However, anyone could see Julie rubbing her breast if they happened to glance over at their table. The public display was getting both girls completely red hot with excitement.

Sabrina took it one step further and crept her hand up her shirt slowly to play with her fully erect nipple. Julie continued trekking her toes towards Sabrina's vagina, but her legs just weren't long enough to get there. Julie's foot had made it two inches away from the promised land, but that was enough to make Sabrina nearly orgasm.

When Sabrina figured out that she needed to be just a little bit closer for Julie to reach what she was after, the check came. The waiter was either completely oblivious as to what was going on or he just didn't care. Both girls continued to play with themselves as they received the check. That's when Julie finally said something.

"You know, I'm thinking I might like desert actually and maybe a cocktail or four."

Sabrina laughed hysterically then ceased her nipple rubbing in order to look at the desert and drink menu. Both Sabrina and Julie were on the same page and had no desire to leave the aquarium restaurant just yet. Julie also stopped all of her foreplay actions in order to gain some kind of focus on what she wanted for dessert.

That's when Julie looked at Sabrina and asked, "we can have dessert at the hotel, how about we have an authentic Hawaiian drink filled with fruit and flowers or whatever?"

Sabrina gave Julie a big devilish smile then replied, "that sounds very enticing actually. No need to hurry anywhere, since it appears that we're going to have the greatest vacation ever in history. What do you recommend for two girlfriends from Pennsylvania?"

Now the waiter was getting the obvious sexual vibe that the girls were giving off. He gave them both a great big smile and said, "well, for two beauties from the east coast, I would recommend a Blue Hawaiian. It's rum with pineapple and coconut juice served cold with a vodka infused pineapple wedge and two cherries. You will not find a sexier drink than that on this island. I guarantee it."

Sabrina quickly ordered for both of them which is not like her to do. Julie was falling in love with this new side of her best friend she had never seen before. Sabrina was now cool, calm, and in control. Even Sabrina was happy with herself and her newly found charisma.

"That sounds heavenly my good friend. We'll take two, but we're going to move to the bar if that's ok." Sabrina was oozing confidence and it was making Julie crazy horny.

"Of course you can sit there. You will both bring some much needed beauty to the lounge. Allow me to escort you both to your new table."

Sabrina and Julie stood up from the table they had lunch at and their waiter took both women on each of his arms and walked them proudly to the bar.

As they walked, the waiter began a conversation with the two girls on his arms. When the bartender saw what the waiter was bringing him, he gave the waiter a big thumbs up and smiled.

"So you said this was a vacation for you both. How long will you be blessing Hawaii with your presence?"

Sabrina answered, "four beautiful days my friend, and today is day one. We actually just got off the plane from California like 3 hours ago. This is our first stop before checking in to our hotel. And I must say, Hawaii is the most beautiful place I've ever been."

The waiter replied, "thank you. Yes Hawaii is paradise on earth. She is warm all year round and grows the most beautiful flowers you have ever seen. You might not leave."

As they were sitting down at the bar, Julie asked their waiter, "have you lived here your whole life?"

"Regrettably, no. I came here on vacation three years ago and I just could not leave when the vacation was over. So I stayed and it was the best decision I've ever made in my life. I swim everyday in the ocean, and when I'm not working here I spend my time either surfing or snorkeling. No one has a better life than I do."

Once the girls were both seated, the bartender walked over with a huge brilliant white smile on his face. He looked like he was permanently tanned and was fairly muscular. Normally Julie would have been hitting on this slice of Hawaiian beefcake, but when she looked at him, something felt different now. She didn't feel attracted to him which was extremely unusual for Julie.

"Hello ladies, my name is Armando. What are we in the mood for?"

Before either girl could answer, the waiter jumped in and said, "they would like our special Blue Hawaiian for each of them. It is their first day on the island so give them a taste of paradise, yes?"

The bartender smiled again then said, "of course, of course. Blue Hawaiians, coming right up for the pretty girls."

The waiter gave Sabrina and Julie a wink and then left. The bartender began making their drinks and the two girls were alone together, but this time, they were much closer to each other, physically. Julie realized that was why Sabrina suggested moving to the bar, so the two of them could play and have fun with each other out in the open.

Julie sat speechless, which was fine because Sabrina had a lot she wanted to say. Before Sabrina said anything, she took a moment to compose herself then she took a great big breath in, held it, then let it out slowly to ground herself. Once Sabrina had everything in her mind straight, she not only stepped out of her comfort zone, she took a flying leap out of it.

"I'm not sure if it's the weed or just being in a place like this with you, but I'm generating some very different feelings towards you Julie. The kiss may have been an accident, but on some kind of subconscious level, I don't think that it was. It felt natural and right to kiss you. Since that moment, my head has done a complete 360, and I feel different in an unexplainable way. I value our friendship very much and I don't know if this kind of thing ever happens to friends, but I'll be honest. I can't stop thinking about kissing you or touching you, but I don't want to ruin our friendship......"

Julie had heard enough and without saying one word to Sabrina, Julie placed her hands on each of Sabrina's cheeks then drew her in for a long, gentle, and sensual kiss that lasted for eons. Neither Sabrina or Julie had ever kissed another girl like this before, but Sabrina was right, kissing each other just felt right and natural.

As Sabrina and Julie kissed each other publicly, time felt like it had stopped. The two best friends became lost in the long, slow, sensual kiss. The bartender very stealthily set both drinks on the bar in front of the two girls while being absolutely certain to not make a single noise to disturb that beautiful moment of pure love.

Neither of them ruined their first real kiss together by introducing their tongues. There was plenty more time for that sort of kissing. Instead, they both studied, memorized, and experienced what a truly love filled kiss should feel like. They knew it was a rare thing for two long time best friends to cross the line into being lovers. Maybe one out of ten million friendships crossed that line in the long history of love on earth. But whenever it happens, something truly magical and enchanting can be seen, if you're lucky enough to be there when it happens.