Paradise Found Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't worry so much Julie. The standard offer for a model for one photo shoot will perk you up. And for a nude model, it's kind of mind blowing and since I'm already a well known and established photographer, your rate will be, well.......quite impressive."

Julie raised her up and said, "really? I wasn't expecting to make money from you Bree. I thought this was just for fun."

"It was, sort of. You know me though, I get some pretty fantastically good ideas now and then. By all means, if you want to shoot your body for free, I'm sure I could oblige, but you might want to consider at least looking at my offer first."

Julie smiled then said, "you know, we could make one hell of a porno together. Men prefer redheads to anything else, I can see why."

Sabrina thought about it for a second then said, "that's like ten miles outside of my comfort zone. You're the one with the pornstar body, not me. Look at you."

Sabrina ran her hand up and down Julie's body which was in fact perfect for adult movies. "In fact, how many tattoos did you have exactly? Like fifty? I have three and they're all more than seven years old."

"What a great idea, we should get tattoos of Hawaii on us this weekend. Consider that my one plan for us tomorrow. You can't say no to that Bree."

"That's actually a pretty fantastic idea Julie. I'm down, but where on earth are you going to put yours?"

"You pick. Somewhere naughty though, like one of my breasts."

"Hmmmmm, I'll have to inspect them a little closer before picking the right one."

Sabrina lowered her body down towards Julie's breasts then began squeezing and sucking on each of them. Julie wrapped her bare legs around Sabrina's mid section to draw her in as close as possible. She then locked her legs on Sabrina's back so she couldn't go anywhere. Not that Sabrina had plans on leaving the bed anytime soon.

Sabrina sucked on each of Julie's erect nipples one at a time and lightly bit on them both to make Julie squirm a little. Julie started moving her hips back and forth in a humping motion which was making Sabrina extremely wet. Julie played with Sabrina's hair while she continued to play with both of Julie's breasts.

"Mmmmm, I can't decide. They're both so perfect and deserving of such a fantastic tattoo."

"Do you know what tribbing is Bree?"

"I have seen a million pornos babe, like scissoring?"

"Exactly. What do you think?"

"I think you're full of amazing ideas all of a sudden girlfriend. Hell yeah."

Julie unlocked her legs allowing Sabrina free, then both girls positioned themselves where both of their vaginas were rubbing against each other. They literally looked like two pairs of scissors, a first for both girls.

They both began humping each others groin in order to rub their excited pussies against each other. It looked as if both girls vaginas were furiously kissing one another. The direct contact of clitoris against clitoris, began an orgasm marathon between the two. Julie was the first to cum, but Sabrina was right behind her with her own squirting orgasm.

Sabrina had never seen Julie's feet so up close and personal and couldn't help herself from sucking on each of her perfectly tanned and groomed toes.

Julie yelled out, "Oh Fuck yes. Suck on my toes you nasty girl. Fuck I'm gonna cum again. Spread your pussy so I can cum inside of it."

Sabrina released Julie's foot for a second while she reached down to spread her pussy wide open for Julie. Julie started to smack her own clitoris as she sprayed a huge load inside of Sabrina's gaping vaginal opening. Sabrina's bush got most of it, but there was still a very good amount that ended up inside of Sabrina. The feeling of Julie cumming inside of her pussy put Sabrina over the edge as she came a second time also.

Sabrina covered Julie in both her cum and Julie's cum simultaneously. The two girls resumed scissoring each other, but now both girls were sucking on each others' toes. Julie reached down to stick a finger in Sabrina's ass which made Sabrina yell in immense pleasure.

"Put two fingers in Jules. Fuck yeah. You're stretching me so nice babe. Keep fucking that ass hard."

"Let's move, there's too much going on, I can't focus. Get on all fours so I can reach everything Bree."

Sabrina did exactly as Julie told her and laid down on her stomach with her head towards the headboard then stuck her ass way up in the air. Sabrina rubbed both of her breasts together then began pinching her nipples as Julie shoved two fingers into Sabrina's hungry ass. That's when Julie remembered something Sabrina had told her on the plane.

"Wait, you said you brought some toys with you."

"Fuckin eh I did. There's a small black bag inside my big suitcase. They're in there."

Julie quickly found the black bag and dumped it's contents onto the bed. Sabrina's collection was much bigger than Julie had expected.

"Jesus Bree. There's a little bit of everything in here. Look at this fucker. It's huge."

Julie picked up a two foot long double headed plastic dildo that looked more like a snake than anything.

"Ummmm yeah, I don't use that one very much."

"Don't lie. You probably sleep with this fucker inside of you. I would. I'm totally using this on you."

"Have at it Jules."

"I like that. I heard you say it earlier, but forgot to mention it. Now we both have pet names. Awwww."

Sabrina rolled her eyes and said, "it's better than the alternative I had; Jue."

Julie laughed but snorted as well for the first time ever which made Sabrina laugh hysterically. Julie was a little embarrassed and had no clue where the snort had come from.

"Hey I have a fun idea. Let's smoke another joint and then make a little video of us. For pleasure, not business."

"Who are you? I'm totally down. My phone can take a high res movie for about 45 minutes. How bout yours?"

"Ha! I got you beat. Super high res for well over an hour."

"Bitch! Well, let the games begin I guess."

Julie and Sabrina smoked the last of the pot Julie had brought with her. Then Sabrina set up the perfect lighting for taking a still video in their hotel room. It took some time, but Sabrina had the entire set up ready to roll in under 20 minutes. Julie was impressed watching her friend show off her photographic skills for her.

Now that everything was set up and the two girls were high as balls, Sabrina began rolling film. She even had microphones placed around the bed which gave the entire thing a very professional feel to it.

"Well I'm thoroughly impressed miss business woman. And you're sure this is the first time you've ever made a sex tape?"

Sabrina looked up in thought, then said, "yeah, pretty sure. Ok, and we are now recording. Damn, I'm kind of nervous now."

"I'm too high to be nervous. So, how about getting back into that position you were in before."

"On all fours?"

"Yes ma'am."

Sabrina got into position being aware that she needed to be as close as possible to her phone. Once both girls were ready, Julie began eating Sabrina's ass while fingering her friends pussy. Slowly at first, then building up to an all out fury-fuck.

"Mmmmm, I love this asshole. It's so damn tight. I can barely get my tongue in there."

"If you plan on using that double headed monster on me, how about fingering my ass instead to get it loose."

"Good idea. I'm gonna get under you. Set your pussy on my mouth, I'm hungry for this beautiful pink piece of redheaded sushi."

Sabrina waited until Julie was in position and had two of her fingers in her ass. She then set her pussy down to meet Julie's open and waiting mouth.

"Your bush tickles my nose, I love it. Now I want to grow one too."

"That would be pretty sexy Jules. I'm not suffocating you am I?"

"Nope, I like it."

"Try putting a third finger in, slowly."

Julie had a third finger probing Sabrina's ass, but only made it about half way in before Sabrina yelled, "ow, cupcake! Cupcake!"

Julie laughed so hard that she snorted a second time. "Why the hell am I a snorter now?"

"It's cute, I love it."

"Well that makes one of us. Maybe some lube would help. I saw some come out of your bag when I dumped it out."

Julie grabbed Sabrina's small tube of warming lube and was very generous coating both her friends asshole and the double headed dildo. Julie got back under Sabrina and forced her vagina back down to meet her mouth again. The lube helped a lot and in no time, Sabrina's asshole was stretched out and ready for the dildo.

Julie was easy at first and the further she stuffed it into Sabrina, the more she moaned in pleasure. Sabrina didn't know it, but she had taken nearly 8 inches of the very long snake of a dildo. Sabrina began cumming almost immediately and Julie swallowed nearly all of it.

Before Julie attempted to get the other end of the dildo into Sabrina's dripping wet pussy, Sabrina flipped around and demanded Julie lay down on her back. Sabrina grabbed a very thick pink glass dildo from the pile of toys on the bed.

"This ones a cute shade of pink. It matches that little butt hole of yours. Let's give this one a good home."

Julie's ass swallowed the entire pink dildo with ease.

"You have anything wider than that Bree?"

"Sorry babe, I can fist you if you're up for that."

"Fuck it, get it in there then. Just go easy at first though. I can honestly say that I've never been fisted before, but it sounds fucking awesome. Lube your hand too, if you're going to completely wreck my ass, then it should feel as good as possible I guess."

Sabrina laughed, grabbed the lube, then said, "well, I'll do my best to not wreck your ass. That doesn't sound very good, but this will definitely stretch it out, like, a lot Jules."

Sabrina began by sliding four fingers into Julie at first. Then, she stuffed her thumb in which seemed to go in pretty easily. Now all that was left was to force her knuckles past the threshold. It was crazy tight, but Sabrina eased it in masterfully. Julie bent her head back and began moaning with intense pleasure.

"Oh my God. That feels awesome. Move your fist in and out like your punching my asshole."

Sabrina did and the result was a huge gush of cum from Julie who screamed like she was being murdered.

"Fuuuuuuck. Fuck. Fuck. Don't stop. Keep fucking me. Fuuuuuuck yes."

"You dirty slut, you love it. You're cumming all over me, fuck yeah. Play with my pussy while you get off, dirty fuckin slut."

Sabrina scooched her bottom half closer to Julie and Julie immediately began slapping Sabrina's clit. Sabrina was so turned on by having her entire hand inside Julie's ass that Sabrina had orgasm after orgasm. Both girls were so utterly exhausted, they collapsed on each other only 30 minutes into their pretty intense video.

Somewhere around midnight, both girls laid down together for some much needed sleep. With the lights off, lying naked, and petting each other, the girls had one last short conversation, capping off an incredible day one in paradise.

"Just because I like things to be clearly labeled, are we dating or girlfriends or lesbians or what?"

Julie barely had to think at all about her answer. She began stroking Sabrina's hair then answered, "I'm not a big fan of labels, but we do need a kind of official title I guess. I'd say that we're lovers, girlfriends, in love....anything like that. I'm not sure if I'm a 100% lesbian, but I know I've never loved a man like I love you."

"Me either. I like being lovers. Tomorrow is going to be wonderful, I can tell already."

"I thought for sure you might try to duck out of getting a tattoo. You're still into the idea I hope."

"Absolutely. Thanks for being so great Jules."

"I love you too Bree. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be the start of a big adventure. I also predict that you'll be ready to throw in the towel on our second bet."

"Hmmmm, well, a few more days like today and you might be right. I really don't like saying that."

"Good, we're like a real couple then."

Sabrina and Julie laughed then drifted off to sleep while playing with each others hair in the bright moonlight, shining down all over paradise..