All Comments on 'Paradise Island Pt. 01'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good story, can't wait for more! There were a couple mistakes but they only slightly detracted from it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story!

Wilde1701Wilde1701almost 3 years ago

Another good story. My only gripe was if the pool heals all injuries and his sight why did it not restore his foreskin? A circumcision is still an injury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's very creative and hot, thanks for sharing.

Literotica has a volunteer editor program - I edit for them - and your work would be easy to edit quickly. Many readers have no issue with the small mistakes, others find them distracting. You switch perspective a few times - it's as though you started the story in the first person and then went back and changed it to third person and you missed a few first person pronouns. Also, "deftly afraid" - not the correct idiom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. 5/5

Bender13Bender13over 2 years ago

This is an absolutely fantastic beginning! I can't wait to read more of what's to come.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

AWESOME first chapter!!!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

“The women were all transfixed on this for 2 reasons: they had never seen a circumcised penis before, and it looked almost 10" long.”

Serious faux pas here. If the water cured his eyes and removed a scar from his hand, his penis would have been restored as well……..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE please sir/ madame..!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES