Paradise Island Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing the adventures of Matthew's time on the island.
20.2k words
4.77
25.6k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers

19

Matthew's eyes came open slowly. He noticed he was now in a hut, but not one that he recognized. It was ornate and beautifully decorated. He also noted the comfort of the bed and its enormous size. As his eyes focused more, he could now see the Matron, Sani, Alaria, and several other women gathered around him. The Matron locked her eyes on his and gave him the grandest smile imaginable. It was then that Matthew realized.

Guess I was right. That's convenient.

He was still groggy but started getting clearer. He felt tighter in certain places, but figured it was just soreness. He looked again at the Matron who figured he was lucid enough now.

"Are you alright, Matthew?"

He pondered at the question a second. He wiggled his fingers and toes and figured he couldn't be in too bad a shape.

"I think so, what happened?"

Alaria immediately responded to him with simple words.

"A miracle!"

This puzzled him a bit, but the Matron explained.

"You did it, Matthew. The light shone throughout the island and all the women as the Goddesses foretold. All the sisters it seems experienced at the same time."

This response puzzled him even more.

"Experienced?"

"A simultaneous orgasm that was felt throughout the island by all. It was glorious!" the Matron explained.

Matthew's first thought to this was typically male.

Getting thousands of women off all at once, gotta be a record!!

He smiled a little at this thought, but then turned his attention back to the women gathered around. One of them seemed very startled. He did not recognize her.

"Are you ok?" Matthew directed the question to the woman.

Kanya looked at him, remembering her earlier apprehension toward him.

"I am fine. I must confess that I doubted you." She began crying and went to her knees. "I beg your and the Goddesses forgiveness."

He looked at her stunned.

"It's ok. I'd wonder about me too."


His earnestness got Kanya's attention and she stood up. He found her stunningly beautiful. Definitely Polynesian looking with what looked like DD cup breasts and very pointy nipples. She noticed him looking her over and gave a slight grin. The Matron then got his attention right back on her.

"Matthew, how did you know that you could safely enter the pool?!"

"It was a guess but looking at the map gave me the clue."

"What clue?" the Matron inquired.

"The double "XX"'s surrounding the island. I tried to figure out in my head why it was two X's and not just one to outline the island. I figured they had to have meaning. Then I saw the Y in the location of the pool. I thought about what those symbols could mean. Then it hit me."

"What?" Sani now interjected.

"Chromosomes," Matthew stated matter-of-factly.

The women all looked at each other with an almost confused look, so Matthew continued explaining.

"When children are still in the womb, chromosomes decide if they will be male or female. Everyone starts off female by default symbolized by the double X chromosome. A hormone at the right time with the Y chromosome makes a child male. You have an island full of women symbolized with their chromosomes, and a Y inside of it."

The women all took this in as Matthew continued with his theory.

"All you have increased health, near immortality, striking beauty, and eternal youth. No one else on Earth has that and certainly no man. So, a pool is created to allow for that to be possible. A pool that can convert a man into what you are. Now, if this was known, you'd have an invasion on your hands. Men and women would kill for this. So, you're hidden from the world to keep it safe. I guess who ever created the pool figured that any man you allowed onto the island and into the pool would be deemed worthy."

The women gathered saw the logic of it. Now they were all thinking exactly the same thing.

How did we not consider this?!

"So, you are a male equivalent of us now?" the Matron inquired.

"I guess," Matthew said while shrugging his shoulders, "I really don't have the slightest idea."

Once he did that, he saw his arms freer from the sheet that was covering him. He saw how toned and defined his arms were now. He examined his chest and saw rock-hard muscles and well-defined abs. He then reached down lower and felt his toned legs. Lastly, his hand went to his dick and felt a very sizable difference. If a man knows anything, it's what his dick feels like. This felt very different.

Matthew now came back to reality while he saw the women gathered around admiring the same body that he himself was inspecting. There was some clear blushing from the ladies.

"So, what now?" Matthew inquired innocently.

The women gathered all looked at each other and some have very slight smiles on their faces. Matthew really didn't know what to make out of the reaction.

"Sisters, please leave us so I can speak to Matthew," the Matron requested.

The women around the bed bowed their heads toward the Matron and all smiled at Matthew as they left. Alaria and Sani both squeezed his arm affectionately as they departed.

The Matron now sat on the bed and breathed deeply while looking out into space.

"Matthew, this is the time that we have looked toward for years upon years. You have solved the mystery of the sacred pool and likely have restarted our breeding cycles. There is potential now that we have never had before and there are many decisions to be made. This will be my greatest test as Matron. And of course, there is you."

The Matron then sighed and looked at Matthew.

"You have done more for us already then anyone could have ever dreamed. You have brought hope to us all. My sisters would all desire for you to stay here and help us conceive. I confess that I would desire it too."

She said this last almost wistfully and she noticed that her thighs dampened at the thought of it. She took a deeper breath now to compose herself and say what she knew in her heart that she must.

"However, this must be your choice. I cannot force you to stay here. You have a life that you left behind, I'm sure. If you so wish, I can arrange a ship that can take you back to the world of man. I have no doubt you would keep this place secret from the outside world. You would be able to continue your life there."

This sent Matthew's mind reeling.

I could go home.

But on top of this, Matthew had another thought quickly cross his mind. He had no family left and no real close friends that would miss him. Before he could get it out the Matron continued.

"I, of course, do not expect you to answer this question now. You should rest and recharge your strength. We can discuss this more later."

The Matron got up to leave, resigned to leave him to ponder what had happened and what he had been told. Suddenly, Matthew reached out and grabbed her hand.

20

The Matron immediately spun her head around and looked deep into Matthew's eyes. She saw something different in his eyes. Something she had seen before, but not from him. She recognized it immediately.

Desire.

She bent down and immediately kissed him deep on the lips. She immediately became intoxicated by him, his tongue, his touch, everything. He caressed his tongue with hers and immediately, she responded in kind. She could feel herself moisten in her womanhood and relished being in his strong arms. She began feeling and groping at his now well-defined chest. He started feeling her body as well, grasping at her breasts to her ecstasy.

He suddenly stopped and looked in her eyes. She showed concern on her face, but there was a question he wanted to ask.

"Matron, what's your real name?" Matthew asked innocently.

The Matron almost teared at the question.

"Blana," she returned gratefully.

"Thank you, Blana," Matthew returned.

Blana/the Matron then continued kissing and groping at Matthew. Matthew returned the affection grasping and kneading her ass. Blana then made the move down to his manhood. It was now massive and rock hard in her hands. Matthew moved his hands toward her pussy and saw it was already overflowing with wetness. She was greatly anticipating the next act and decided she could not wait any further.

She set herself on top and impaled herself onto him. She did not remember ever being so full and complete as this moment. Not even in the days of old, when men populated the island, did she ever feel this wonderful. The fake phalluses that the women used on the island simply could not compete. She was riding him enthusiastically with her heavenly breasts bouncing in rhythm with her. In this moment, she did not need to be the Matron and a symbol of authority to her sisters. Here, she was just a woman that was being satisfied.

Matthew was greatly enjoying the view and sensation. Her pussy felt much tighter than Alaria & Sani and he felt overwhelming pleasure. Strangely, he did not feel the urge to cum. He felt in complete control of his ejaculation. He thought to himself...

That could be very useful!

Blana then began an orgasm that she screamed out toward the heavens. Certainly, if anyone was in the vicinity of the hut, they heard her cries of pleasure. She was thrusting hard against Matthew, having wanted this since yesterday. She then orgasmed again and decided she needed to be taken. She flipped around presenting her backside to Matthew. He quickly took the hint and got on his knees behind her. She then felt him grabbing her hips and ramming into her. She loved the feeling of being taken. Normally, in coupling with her fellow sisters, she was fated to be the dominant force in the endeavor. She quickly climaxed again and was howling as loudly as she ever had.

Matthew saw and heard this remarking to himself that he had only ever heard this level of volume in porn clips. He grunted hard and kept up the thrusting. He noticed that while he was sweating, that he didn't feel tired or worn down. Blana was thrusting herself back at him with great vigor. A feeling or instinct undertook Matthew, and he grabbed her hair and pulled. She was surprised and grateful for his ardor, now grunting like a mad woman. She quickly realized that there was another sensation she wanted to feel. Not caring at all about her station or status, she made this known to Matthew.

"Take my other hole, Matthew!" Blana screamed toward the heavens.

This was something Matthew had never done before. He had never had a partner show any interest in anal play. And now, easily the most beautiful woman he had ever seen was begging for it. He thought quickly that there was no lube nearby and from her urgency, she wasn't asking for it. He figured that his saliva and her lubrication from her pussy would have to suffice. He spat on his hand and lubed up her asshole as best he could, also using a finger to prime it.

Blana loved the feeling of Matthew's finger there and could not wait to feel the rest. Just feeling the double penetration of both of her sacred holes put her over the top with another orgasm. She gushed her juices all over Matthew and he figured that was as lubricated as it could get. He withdrew himself from her pussy and placed the tip of his cock at her back entrance. He rubbed more saliva on the end and started to press forward slowly. She felt the fullness of him immediately even with only the tip. She could not recall having anything like this back there before. He kept easing in slowly, but she eventually could not wait anymore. In one large thrust, she impaled all of herself on him. He felt the rush and grunted at the tightness. She screamed out in total ecstasy.

He started thrusting very slowly, trying to get her accustomed to his size. She, however, had a much different agenda in mind. She started thrusting herself wildly against, relishing every stroke. She could feel her sacred hole overflowing with wetness at this new feeling. Within one minute, she screamed out an orgasm that Matthew could swear shuddered the hut. He was grunting trying to keep up her pace. Sweat was pouring over the both of them as Blana was in an orgasmic daze.

Once the clouds started to part, she could fully feel the pleasure of every thrust. She finally decided that it was time for Matthew to reach his peak. She looked back at him and saw that he was still hard at work. She removed her herself from him and kneeled on the floor of the hut. She looked up into his eyes and spoke.

"Cover me with yourself!" Even she was shocked by her words.

Matthew was in a daze, but eventually realized what she was requesting. He was stunned, but he wasn't going to disappoint her. He stroked himself in front of her and eventually allowed himself to go over the edge. He exploded all over her, covering her face and chest with his seed. Spurt after spurt, he could not believe how much was coming out. Even last night, he did not have this much cum. He came out of his haze and looked down at her. She was smiling widely with eyes wide open. She felt along her breasts for some of his gift and immediately placed it in her mouth. She loved the taste of him and smiled even more. She looked to the side of the room and saw the water basin and towel. Matthew noticed this and went over to it. He poured some water into the bowl and grabbed a towel. He returned to Blana, and she began cleaning herself. She then took the towel and wiped the sweat from Matthew as well.

She then pulled him onto the bed, and they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

21

Matthew woke up from his nap and found Blana looking back at him while wrapped in his arms. She lightly kissed him on the lips and smiled back at him, loving being in his now very strong arms. She was looking for the right words to tell him, to get him to stay, but he beat her to the punch.

"I'll stay," Matthew answered to the question that was in the air.

"But what about your life back there?" Blana asked, clearly meaning Indianapolis.

"There isn't much there for me. I don't have any family and no close friends. My job is mediocre at best. I could go back to that or stay here in paradise with an island of gorgeous, wonderful women and maybe help others. Doesn't really seem like a hard choice."

Her reaction was immediate and grabbed and kissed him deeply. In his mind, Matthew thought over his decision to leave his old life behind and kept coming back to the same thought.

I would be insane to leave this place.

She eventually released him and was overcome with joy.

"Matthew, you have answered the prayers of us all! Thank you for your sacrifice to us!"

Matthew wondered why she thought this was a hardship, but his response was quick.

"It will be my honor, Matron." He said this as stoically as he could, while also showing his contentment as well.

She had a sharp reaction to this statement which Matthew took notice of.

"Blana, Matthew. From this day on, I am only Blana to you," the Matron commanded.

He looked at her with a smile and just nodded. She then rose and called for her attendants. The attendants, who just an hour before had heard all of the activity previous, rushed inside and bowed.

"Send word to the sisters that I will address them within the hour. Prepare the grand room."

"Yes, Matron" was the response from one of the attendants who then all bowed their heads and left. Blana turned back toward Matthew and began to sit up from the bed.

"Matthew, let us go and have a cleaning before addressing the sisters."

Matthew realized that this was probably a good idea as he had to smell of sex and who knew how disheveled his hair looked. They proceeded out of the hut and immediately encountered Tiana instantly. She saw her and let her intentions be known.

"We shall have a cleaning before addressing our sisters. Prepare the great bath, Tiana," the Matron commanded.

Tiana bowed her head and hurried off. Blana took Matthew's arm, and they began walking.

"Matthew, I know all of this will be a colossal change for you; but I give you my solemn vow that will never regret your sacrifice for us."

"Of that, I have no doubt," Matthew responded, Blana noticing that he was smiling as he said this. She loved that he was staying with all of them and had no doubt he was pleased he was remaining as well. She only had one thought that flashed into her head immediately.

If he only knew what awaits him.

She grinned at the thought as they entered the bath.

22

Blana and Matthew entered the great bath again and Matthew noted that every time he entered this room, there were new bathers here.

Maybe they work on rotation.

One of the bathers came up to the Matron and bowed her head. The Matron returned the greeting and gave instructions.

"Please give myself and Matthew a cleaning. Please ensure Matthew gets a full cleaning."

She nodded and grinned all at once. Two teams of three women each escorted them both into the water and began their art. Matthew immediately noticed that the bathers were much closer to him than previous baths. One of the bathers started gently caressing his body while another was lightly kissing it as well. He looked over at Blana and she was receiving a similar treatment. She looked over at Matthew and smiled.

"Sisters, Matthew and I must talk, and I must enjoin you all not to discuss what is said."

All responded the same and in unison, "Yes, Matron."

Matthew turned himself to her to better show attention, even though he was finding it increasingly hard, in more ways than one.

"Matthew, now that you will stay here with us; I wish to provide you with your own rooms here at the High House. If you will accept, I wish you to feel this is now your home as well."

While officially not listening, the bathers all smiled at the knowledge that they would have permanent access to this man. Matthew also noticed that they began rubbing their bodies even more against him.

"Thank you. That's incredibly generous of you. I would be honored to say here with you."

He said the last with a bit of a smile which Blana returned. He noticed that her bathers were now fondling her breasts with soapy water as well as her pussy. The attentions being paid on him ramped up too as one of the bathers was now fondling his balls working up to his now rock-hard dick.

"Wonderful! In addition, I'm also obliged to assign attendants to you specifically. The typical number is three, but that can be revised later. There are many potential applicants that would jump at this, but three specifically have come to mind. Alaria and Sani have already requested the assignment if you chose to stay, and I believe Tiana would also love the chance to serve you. Would you find this acceptable?"

Matthew heard all of this all the while one of the bathers began vigorously "cleaning" his dick with her hands and mouth. He gathered himself as best he could to respond.

"That would be great, but what exactly would these attendants do?" Matthew inquired.

"They would be sure that you had anything you need. They would escort you anywhere you go for both any needs that would arise and any potential security that you may need."

Security?!

That bit got his attention. Even while virtually getting a blowjob, that statement raised his eyebrow. Blana saw this and decided to explain this further.

"Not security, Matthew in which you would be in danger. But you must understand that being the only male on the island with which women will be able to breed, you may get mobbed with attention when you venture out into the island. Of course, we all encourage you to partake in any of the sisters willing on the island, but we do not wish you overwhelmed either, do we?" she said with a wink.

Now understanding better, Matthew softened in his facial expression while his manhood remained firm. One of the bathers attending Matthew moved in front of him and looked to the Matron.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers