Paradise Isle - Bimbo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was doing her best to resist the urge to just go for it all. But it was difficult.

The longer they talked, the more bizarre some of the questions got. Many were embarrassingly intimate, yet discussed clinically. And many of them were also intriguing.

"Would you like larger, more prominent nipples on your new breasts?"

Brielle, a bit uncomfortable, had to pause and think for a moment. "Yes, I suppose so. Big hard nips drive men crazy. I've certainly seen that."

"If you're sure, they can be inconvenient, or embarrassing."

She debated with herself for a moment. She understood their point. She'd been embarrassed before when her nipples had decided to tent her top. But it was sexy, and bimbos didn't get embarrassed by looking sexy.

"I'm sure."

"Would you like a more exposed clitoris?"

Even though she was surrounded by the professionals, who she had grown comfortable with, it was still a daunting question.

"Would it add to my sexual pleasure?" she asked, hesitantly.

"I'm afraid that's hard to predict. It will make you more sensitive. Some women love it, while some don't find any improvement, and a few find it so overly sensitive that it's distracting or even painful."

"Hmm. Would overly sensitive be so terrible? I mean, I want to be distracted by my pussy. Right now, its damn near dead from lack of attention." She said, laughing at her embarrassing admission."

"But from what you've told us, that's more from a lack of attention than a physical failing." Said one of the consultants.

Brielle sighed. "You're probably right. But the whole reason I'm here is to change that situation, and I think a more sensitive pussy will help motivate me."

She paused for a moment still thinking, but then just said, "Yes. I want to be a real bimbo, and an overly sensitive clit will certainly help." Why not, she said to herself. That's what I'm here for.

"Alright. I suggest we allow the surgeon to make whatever adjustments they think will work. I'm sure we can trim back the hood some. And a large clit would provide more and easier access for stimulation. But the surgeon will have to decide how much they can expose and expand it. There are limitations..."

She glanced at the two doctors, who remained noncommittal. "Fine," she said.

"Would you like your inner vaginal lips removed, or extended?"

That was something she certainly hadn't considered. She was perfectly happy with her pussy, but she had to ask. "I think I'm okay down there, Is there some sexual benefit? Would it make sex more enjoyable?"

"Probably not, from our examination you do look nicely normal. The procedure on your clit, that we talked about, has a much better chance of affecting your sexual enjoyment."

Oh geez, she thought. "Okay, thanks, let's not touch me there, then."

The questions kept coming, rapid fire. Wearingly so...

"For your waist reduction, we can certainly remove the little bit of fat around your waist, and remove your two floating ribs. Would you like us to take out the tenth rib as well? It would allow for an even smaller waist. You could achieve more of a pipestem look, with corseting."

She had to again think about it. In her 'wish book' she had included a number of photos of corsets. The hourglass look was important, and the restrictions corsets imposed on the sexy girls were exciting. A real bimbo had to suffer for her erotic looks.

"Okay, yes, please. Take all three pairs."

"Would you like permanently long nails?"

That question surprised her. It was certainly a big change from talking about her crotch!

"Permanent? You can do that?" The biology of such a modification escaped her. The medical staff here, must be true geniuses.

"Oh yes, now we can. It's another new technology. They're truly unbreakable, and can be polished just like real nails."

She had tried nail extensions, once. She'd loved the sexy look, but they'd chipped and broken on the computer keyboards, she spent so much time on.

"Then yes." She still had questions on exactly how, technically, the new nails would work, but she realized she didn't really care how they worked. Just that they would.

"How long would you like?"

She hadn't dreamed of that option. So didn't have a ready answer. "How about an inch?"

"That will be fine, and very sexy."

"Would you like any tattoos on your body?"

That took her a minute, while she debated with herself. It was something she'd thought a lot about, but never come up with an answer.

She resisting the urge to say 'yes'. What would she get, a 'tramp stamp' over her ass crack? It would be appropriate for her new persona, but she'd always disliked those slutty decorations. "Not now, perhaps later."

"Would you like any piercings?"

That sounded more interesting. Body jewelry was something she'd dreamed of. But she was starting to think, enough was enough. "Not now, perhaps later."

"Not even your tongue? That's our most popular piercing for our bimbos."

"That's tempting, but not right now, thanks. I don't intend to be giving. I intend to be given oral." And she giggled.

"Would you like to work with a speech pathologist to adjust your voice or speech patterns?"

"What?" Of all the questions, so far, that one sounded the strangest.

"Well, many of our bimbos, especially those with demanding partners, or masters, have included changes to the way their women talk. Their voices are made higher, or softer. They're taught to talk with a cute little lisp, or even a silly, heavy one. Or they're taught to speak of themselves in the third person. You know, 'Dolly is hungry', instead of 'I am hungry.'"

"All of them make the girl sound even more like a true Bimbo." One of the others added.

"Oh, I don't know about that," she said, although it was intriguing. She could picture the effect speech patterns like that would have on the men she would be meeting, and screwing. It would drive them insane with lust for her. She was pretty certain of that.

But she didn't think she wanted to go that far. Actually, she thought she was already going way overboard.

"No, thanks."

"Fine. I had to ask."

"That's almost everything." The woman who had been leading the questioning said, at last.

But before Brielle could relax, the other consultant spoke up.

"Brielle, we also offer some unique and frankly, provocative options, that we have developed at the request of some of our more bizarre clients. I'll mention them now, but I don't recommend them." She said, seemingly embarrassed.

"Okay?" she answered hesitantly, not really sure if she wanted to even hear about them. In her current mood she might just agree to have them added to what she knew was already a much more over-the-top plan, than she'd ever intended.

"We developed a skin treatment that makes it uncomfortable for an individual to wear clothes. They find any covering to be unpleasantly itchy."

"So, they don't like wearing clothes, and tend to wear a minimum. As little as they can." The other woman added.

"Oh my." Was all Brielle said, in response, but she shook her head, 'no'.

"Another modification we've developed forces the individual to always walk on their toes and the balls of their feet. They can only stand if they wear extremely high heels. Five to six inches, depending on the size of their foot."

"So, they have to wear heels like that always?" Brielle asked.

"Yes, they can't stand for more than a few seconds, without the support provided by high-heeled shoes."

Brielle was surprised with herself when she actually thought the idea, intriguing. She did love high heels, but they made her feet hurt.

"But what about sore feet?" She asked before she declined the proposal, outright.

"Oh, we correct that issue, with some surgical modifications to the ankle and foot. You might find it inconvenient, but it wouldn't be painful."

Damn! Brielle thought. To be able to wear insanely high heels all of the time would certainly fit her new profile, and make her very popular with the guys.

She sat there, quietly debating with herself for several minutes while the team waited, fidgeting.

"Brielle?" one of them finally asked.

Feeling rushed, she thought, why not?

"Yes," and she immediately started worrying that she had finally gone too far.

One of the doctors spoke up. "There is an aspect of this enhancement you need to consider. We have, so far, been unable to shorten the recovery time on this particular procedure. After the surgery, you'll have to wear special support boots for up to a month, and undergo physical therapy to learn to walk with your reformed feet."

"But I'm only supposed to be here for three weeks."

"You'd have to extend your stay."

"I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that aspect when I described the offering." The original consultant apologized.

"Then I'll have to pass on it." She replied, to some extent relieved. "Perhaps next year," She added, still strangely interested in the idea. Being forced like that, was a form of self-bondage that for some reason excited her.

"Fine, and there is one more offering. But I'm pretty certain you won't go for it. We can close a woman's pussy so that it won't allow any penetration." The consultant said, hesitantly.

"It only allows the woman to accept penetration anally." The other consultant added, to provide an explanation of the bizarre offer.

"Hell no! You're right, that isn't for me."

"We didn't think so, it's usually something done involuntarily."

She just shook her head. That would be awfully mean.

Brielle took a deep breath. "Is that everything?" She asked scanning the team in front of her.

"How about a bit of whimsey?" One of them, asked with a playful smile. "Are you into cosplay, by any chance? Pointy Elf ears are all the rage with that community. We could add those, and I think they'd look charming."

Brielle smiled, she did like Cosplay, she had made a point of attending several of the conventions, not as a participant, but as a gawker. And she remembered several cute or majestic elves that had fascinated her. But she wasn't sure she'd like elf ears for the rest of her life. She wasn't that into cosplay.

'I'm not sure if there's such a thing as an elf bimbo," she said, giggling.

"You may be right. If you're not comfortable with that idea, then you should forget I asked."

"Alright, forgotten." She answered, smiling.

And that was indeed the last question.

One of the doctors, the more senior of the pair, stood and shook her hand. "I believe we have a complete understanding of what you're looking for and I'm certain we can deliver on your desires. Just leave it up to us, and I'm sure you'll wind up the woman of your dreams."

"Thank you doctor, and all of you. I'm so looking forward to the new me."

"And, may I say it's a pleasure seeing you here. So many of our patients in this particular program are driven by their partners. We're delighted to see a strong and intelligent woman defining her own destiny."

She blushed, "Thank you. That's how I see myself."

"Excellent. We'll see you tomorrow."

Luisa took her back to her room, and she was still there, a couple of hours later, relaxing and contemplating her future, when there was a knock on the door.

When she opened it Luisa along with the senior consultant from earlier, were standing there.

"Hi, Brielle, we have the contract for you to review and sign. It describes all of the things we discussed earlier. All of the procedures and modifications. We need to go over them one more time to make sure there is no confusion, then you need to sign off on it all."

As one might expect, there were page after page of legal and medical paperwork that she had to initial or sign. And as usually happened she only skimmed all of the contents as she shuffled through them all.

It took twenty minutes and by then her hand was cramping.

While Evelyn, the consultant, gathered up all of the documents, Luisa gave her a friendly hug. "Alright, we'll see you in the morning, and start your procedures as soon as you've been sedated. You will be asleep for everything, and that will extend over a period of several days."

"So, when I wake up, I'll be a new woman?" she asked, excitedly.

"Well, when you wake up, you'll be swaddled in bandages, and in order to keep the pain under control you'll probably only be half-aware for the next week. Your bandages will be removed sometime after that. It depends on how well your body heals." Luisa cautioned her.

"Then you'll be a new woman, and you can start enjoying your new life."

After the two women left, Brielle started worrying and wondering if she had made the right decision. It was all so very real now. And like most people she had been expecting instant gratification. In and out; done and done. But now she realized that although the miracle workers on Paradise Isle were very good and highly skilled, there would be a lot of time and probably pain involved in the process.

She'd have to pay the price to become the sexy woman of her dreams.

But she was still fully committed to the process, so all she could do was endure, and fantasize.

The next morning was exciting and a bit anti-climactic. She wasn't allowed breakfast, and they picked her up promptly at 0800, hustling her over to the hospital.

There it was all professional and clinical and by 9:00 she was in the operating room in a deep chemically induced sleep.

When she awoke, Luisa, a nurse and one of the consultants from the original meeting were there with her in the recovery room.

She was dopey, but she did hear and understand when they told her.

"All of the procedures went perfectly."

"Can I see?" she muttered.

"Afraid not." The nurse explained. "I'm sorry. but no. You're almost completely covered in bandages. At least all of those areas where we did the important work. We only allowed you to wake up so we could make sure you're no suffering from any unusual pain. An indication that something may be awry. If you're feeling alright, we'll be anesthetizing you again so you can sleep and recover a bit more. Then, if all goes well, we'll get you up. It's all part of our processes, and it leads to very short overall recovery times."

"Remember, that's our goal. To get you the results you want and out to the resort in days rather than weeks." Luisa added, consolingly.

Only minutes later, Brielle was back asleep.

When she woke up the next time, there was a doctor on hand, as well as the nurse, one of the original consultants and Luisa, too.

They were all standing around her bed, smiling down at her, and this time she actually did feel like her brain was working. She had no idea how long she'd slept, but she was feeling better.

"Welcome back to the living." The doctor said. "Everything went fine, although we won't be certain until we're able to strip off all of the bandages, and that won't be for a week to ten days. Until then, you'll just have to be patient and focus on recovery. That means just lay back, sleep, and follow the nurse's instructions. Alright?"

"Yes." she mumbled. Her face felt tight and moving her mouth was difficult. She wasn't sure if it was the bandages or her lips and skin that was restricting her.

"It's hard to breath," she moaned, as she realized she was panting a bit.

"That's to be expected, we have you in a wrap, like a corset, to help support your middle and hold your organs in place until you've healed a bit more. We'll replace it with a more standard, medical corset in a few days. You'll probably be wearing one for months, or even longer."

"A corset?"

"Yes. Healing from that procedure takes quite a while."

"I have to? For months?" she moaned.

"Well, yes. Removing those ribs, especially the tenth, puts a lot of strain on your torso, and it takes quite a while to heal. Even we can't hurry along that recovery."

"And with your new breasts, you may very well find that a corset will help support their weight and reduce the strain on your back." The consultant lady added encouragingly.

Brielle wasn't at all pleased with that aspect. She didn't remember ever having heard it before. They should have brought it up at the consulting session. Shit!

What else? She wondered, and worried.

Next, she slowly and carefully, lifted her hands to her face, and felt all of the wrappings.

The nurse took over, as the doctor had already slipped out of the room. "Brielle, you're going to have to leave your bandages alone, and allow your face alone to heal. That means even moving your mouth and jaw should be kept to a minimum."

Sighing, she lowered her hands to her chest. It felt heavy and restricted -- stringently wrapped, as well.

"Gently." The nurse cautioned. Then understanding her concern, she added, "the surgeon went as large as he felt comfortable with."

"How big?" she muttered.

"800 CCs. On your body it should produce something like a G-cup bra."

"Wow."

"That's what you wanted, right?" the consultant asked.

"Yes."

She laid quietly for a moment, pleased with that result.

"Good. Now why don't you go back to sleep. I'm sure you're tired. It's the meds. Dream of your wonderful new, and very sexy, body."

Despite herself, Brielle did just that, although this time, she dreamed of her new body.

When next Brielle woke up, she was alone in her room, so after laying just staring at the ceiling for a while she reached over and fumbled with the call button. She had trouble gripping the thing and pushing the actual button, but she eventually succeeded. It was her nails.

A couple of minutes later a nurse showed up.

"Hi Brielle, how are you feeling? Here, have a drink." And she adjusted the bed so Brielle wasn't laying so flat, and held up a glass with a straw.

After sucking in what felt like a quart of wonderful water, she was able to say, "I'm Fine. Better, anyway, but I have questions."

"Okay?"

She held up a hand and wiggled her fingers. "How long are these things?"

The nurse chuckled and checked the forms on her clipboard.

"Um, looks like an inch, like you asked."

"That can't be, they're more than that. Hell, they're an inch beyond my fingertips."

"Yes, that they are."

Brielle then understood the mistake. "I meant an inch from my cuticle. More like a half-inch from my fingertip."

"Oh, I'm sorry, that's not how we measure nails, here.

"It would be difficult, but I think we could grind them down."

Brielle thought for a moment. "Oh, don't bother. I'll keep these. They are sexy, and that's what I wanted."

"You'll get used to them, and learn how to do everything with them. I promise. I did." And she waved her fingers for Brielle to see.

They did look nice, and sexy, but they weren't nearly as the daggers on her own fingers.

The two for them chatted for a while. Brielle was more with it, and apparently all of the procedures were complete and they'd lightened up on the drugs.

She was surprised when she heard that it had been almost four days since she first checked in.

Recovering in her room at the clinic, for the next several days, Brielle could do little other than lay, sleep and dream.

At least once a day a team came in and did some additional procedure, removing the bandages on various parts of her body, applying ointments, and then rewrapping her. Never was she able to see what lay underneath. It was occasionally painful, and always very frustrating.

She prayed it would all be worth it.

On her last day there, they removed the wrap around her waist. It felt wonderful for a moment, but when she tried to take a deep breath for a change, it hurt her terribly, and she groaned, loudly.

"Stop that," the nurse scolded her. "Wait until we get this corset on you."

Her chest and waist continued to hurt, as they put a heavy, and ugly surgical corset on her, and pulled it tightly closed. By the time they were finished she was crying. And once again, she could only take shallow breaths.