Paradise Isle - Bimbo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she turned to look at Luisa, she had to laugh. The girl was standing there stunned, with her mouth hanging open. It took her a moment to snap out of her stupor, and then she muttered, "you look like something out of a men's porn magazine."

Brielle laughed. "I know, right? How cool is that?"

"If it's what you wanted, you've certainly succeeded."

"It is." She replied with a giggle, as she again turned back to admire herself in the mirror.

Luisa let her enjoy the view for a couple minutes before interrupting her.

"Well, some on. Let's go over to the store and look up Cindy to help you with more clothes. We only have an hour before you have an appointment at the hair salon."

"Oh?" Brielle realized that she hadn't even thought about her hair. It hadn't been touched, as far as she could tell. She remembered a discussion about blonde and fuller, back when they were reviewing the plans for her changes."

"Yes. Well, the medical team decided that there was little they could do to improve on your own hair. Nothing surgical, that is. So, we'll leave it up to the salon staff, to get you the right color and look."

"Alright."

"And when we get back, you can go out to show off. Okay?"

"Absolutely."

The two of them paraded over to the main building, through the lobby and into the resorts rather large store, and its smaller boutique.

Along the way, Brielle enjoyed the reactions of pretty much everyone who saw her, as they walked hurriedly past. As she'd hoped, the onlookers stared lasciviously at the sight of her. She saw a couple of guys grab at their crotches, open mouthed, and one actually walk into a light pole!

There were also women who reacted in similar fashions. And a couple of them were very attractive.

Luisa led her over to a prettily dressed woman, working among the clothing racks. After introductions, Cindy remeasured Brielle, finding that Luisa's numbers were close but not perfect.

"We don't have much of anything that will fit your figure. I can order things for you. They'll be here in a day or two." Cindy explained as she walked over to a small collection of resort-wear dresses.

"Please do, I'll need clothes to wear around here, and for my trip home. Although I won't need much to wear around here." And she giggled.

Luisa, though cautioned her. "Brielle, my dear, remember that you have to wear the support bra and corset, until you're more completely healed. No bikinis for you."

"Oh hell, you're right," she responded, sadly.

After picking out several light and simple, but revealing dresses, she and Luisa grabbed a golf cart and headed over to the large salon building for her hair appointment.

Inside the salon, Brielle again drew mostly admiring stares from the other patrons. And she enjoyed them all.

The receptionist smiled and greeted her before checking her computer. "Ah I see that you're here as part of your package. The team at the hospital has provided us with instructions, and Colleen is ready for you, so please come this way."

The hairdresser was friendly, efficient and excited to work on her. And she immediately dove in, washing her hair, bleaching it and then laboriously adding fusion extensions. Then she added some color, keeping everything very blonde.

As she worked, they chatted, about how pretty and sexy she'd look.

"You're going to look like that actress, from a while ago, um, Farah Fawcett, I think her name was. At least your hair will, but it will be longer, too." The woman said.

"I remember her," Brielle said, chuckling. "That will be fun."

When she finally got a good look in the mirror, Brielle was overjoyed. Her hair was very blond and thick and draped down her back, almost to her ass. Perfect for a sexy Barbie doll.

"As beautiful as it is, this mop is going to be a lot of work. You'll have to brush it every day to prevent tangles." The hairdresser said, as she ran her fingers one last time through Brielle's long and luxurious new hair.

"I understand. Being a proper bimbo takes a lot of work." They all laughed.

It was after they'd left, when Luisa dropped her back off at her suite.

"I know you want to go out and show off. I hope you enjoy it, but please don't over-do. Your body is still recovering, and you're not used to your new shape, so you must be careful."

She chuckled, "you mean, don't let your big boobs make you fall over?"

Luisa laughed, "yes, something like that."

Brielle went inside and relaxed for a bit, building up her courage, and her desire, before she headed out into the resort's big central courtyard, and adult playground. Before she did, she slipped off the sandals she'd been wearing and slipped on a pair of four-inch, high heels. They were totally inappropriate for the casual resort, but they were fitting for a bimbo. She'd brought them along, for just this event.

She only prayed that she wouldn't fall off the damn things, unbalanced by her new tits.

She had intended to parade around in a string bikini, but the corset, and the need for a full bra to support her massive breasts while they finished healing prevented that pleasure. And that depressed her, especially when looking out, she saw so many other women in their bikinis, or just their bottoms, or even fully naked, wandering around.

But there was nothing she could do. So, she would be wearing one of her tight and tiny dresses over her bra and corset when she went out.

And that was next on her agenda. Going out, and finding someone to try out her new body.

A girl, especially a bimbo, needs to have fun.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.