Paradise Isle - Bimbo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand it hurts. The pain will go away, slowly. But you'll need to keep that on. You'll be able to switch to something prettier, in three or four days. You can work with your concierge, ah, Luisa, to order several. They'll be shipped in, in time for you to swap over."

After they left her, she got angry with herself for agreeing to the rib removal procedure. It seemed like it was going to be a long-running pain, literally and figuratively. From the sound of things, she'd have to suffer with corsets for many months to come. They were sexy, and she had liked the idea, but now reality was setting in, and she didn't appreciate it.

The next day, she was happily relocated back into her room at the resort. Her nice comfortable bed had been replaced by a firm hospital one. But still her suite was much more comfortable than the hospital room.

For the next several days there were fewer checks from nurses and more time to herself, but that only contributed to her boredom.

All she could do was lay quietly and either read or watch the television. She also slept a lot, there was little else to do.

Luisa stopped by a couple of times a day, as did a nurse, and a nice nurse's assistant came in at meal times to help her eat. But otherwise, she just existed, and waited, and dreamed of the good times to come.

She was less and less miserable every day - the aches and pains were fading, but those improvements made her increasingly anxious to get the bandages off and see herself.

Luisa did come by one day and interrupted her wearisome routine by explaining that their optometrist was on the island, that day, and she had an appointment to see him for her contacts. Apparently, he didn't live on the island. He visited once every couple of weeks to take care of the island residents and such visitors that needed his services.

She was taken, with difficulty, in her mummy wrappings back to the hospital, where, without comment on her appearance, her eyes were checked, and declared 20/20.

She ultimately came away with an order for deeply tinted, clear lenses, bright blue, with large diameters that would make her irises and eyes, in general look larger. They'd be shipped over in a couple of days. Wonderful!

He even provided her with a tool to help her put them in. "With those sexy nails, we don't want you poking your eye out." He'd said, laughing.

She knew the end was near when two nurses, and an assistant came in one morning and quickly and efficiently removed most of her bandages, and replaced them just as speedily with some sort of body suit and mask. In between they slathered her with a thick layer of some magical ointment. It felt sticky, warm and oppressive, and she returned to feeling miserable.

She hated the thing. It was terribly uncomfortable and frustrating, and she was absolutely dying to see her new self. But she was told, condescendingly, that it was a necessary part of the clinic's superior healing process, and that she would see the results as soon as the cover came off, in two days' time.

She persevered for the next two days, counting the hours. Her pains were now almost all gone, only the itching remained.

Finally, it was decided that she was sufficiently healed to have the wrappings removed.

She'd finally be able to see her new gloriously sexy self!

She was again hauled back to the hospital where a small team waited for her.

Their first, inglorious step was to remove the catheter form her bladder. The thing had been a necessary evil to facilitate the surgery on her pussy.

But as soon as that was done, they got to the good stuff.

They removed the mask, gauze and tape from her face, first. And after warning here that there was still some bruising and swelling, the doctor passed her a hand-mirror.

She hardly recognized herself! What she saw was a beautiful woman with perfectly amazing features. The shape of her face was only slightly different but the things they'd done, adding size and shape to her cheekbones, reducing her chin, expanding her lips, opening up her eyes, and giving her a cute, slightly upturned nose made her look like a cover-girl. Almost too perfect. Breathtaking!

She was too flabbergasted to do anything but smile and sigh happily.

When she tore her eyes away and looked around the room everyone else was smiling brightly and proudly.

The doctor finally asked, "you like?"

"I love! You're a genius! I can't believe it's me."

"Oh, it's you all right. The new you, my dear." He said, chuckling. "You'll have plenty of time to get to know yourself. How about we unwrap your new body, now?"

"Sure," she said, but she was back staring at herself in the mirror.

Chuckling, they began stripping off the wrappings that covered the various areas of her torso that had received attention, manipulating her body as necessary.

A couple of minutes later, she handed the mirror to one of the assistants, and began paying attention to her new form.

"I'm going to remove your support corset, and let you see your waist, but only for a couple of minutes. Then we'll have to replace it to stabilize your torso. It may hurt, and please don't take any deep breaths. We'll use one of your new, more fashionable corsets, that Luisa has brought along for you. Understand?"

"Yes." She answered dreamily. It did all seem like a dream to her, now that she was almost complete.

While the doctor was talking to her one of the nurses rolled a large vertical mirror over nearby and waited to turn it so she could see.

The team removed the cursed corset and doctor spent a few more minutes removing the last of the bandages and then helped her to her feet.

She did feel some pain from her waist and back, but it was easily ignored.

Once she was standing, with the help of the doctor on one side and a nurse on the other, the mirror was rotated so she could see herself.

And again, she was overwhelmed by the vision before her.

Her breasts were huge! And they stood out firmly, like the proverbial grapefruit-sized tits she'd envisioned in her dreams. And at their tips, her nipples were large and protruded obscenely. At least that was the word that came to mind.

And her waist was tiny, and flat. Her hips seemed only a little larger than she was used to but with her narrow waist they looked much larger. Her figure was absolutely an hourglass, with the upper portion clearly larger than the lower.

And although it was hard to make out, she could see a difference in her pussy. It did look like her clit was standing out, almost like one of her big new nipples.

Still bordering on being in a trance, she murmured, "may I?" as she raised her hands to her breasts.

"Certainly, but be gentle. How do you feel, by the way?"

As she carefully cupped her chest, she told him, "I feel fine. Stunned, and happy and astounded with the new me."

"Is it what you envisioned?"

"Yes, oh yes. Like I said before, you're a genius."

"Thank you. But I really want to put your corset and a support bra back on you, now. You should wear a bra whenever you go out, for the rest of your stay, and a corset always for several months, or perhaps longer. Doctor's orders."

She sighed, "If I must. But I had hoped to show myself off, around here, this week."

He chuckled. "You can, but only in a corset and bra. Don't worry, you'll certainly attract attention, no matter what you wear."

"That was the plan," she replied, giggling.

They left the mirror, while they had her sit back on the table so they could put her bra on. It was big and not all that pretty. But she immediately felt the transfer of weight onto her shoulders, and off her back. That was a good thing.

Luisa spoke up for the first time in a while. "We have some nicer, and sexier bras for you, for later."

She smiled, "good, thanks."

Then the team wrapped one of her new corsets around her waist. It was tall and sturdy, but also lacy and delicately decorated. It did run from just beneath her chest, all the way down to her hips and even dipped down toward her mons.

Reading her mind one of the nurses spoke up. "This is certainly more than a waist cincher, or one of those decorative corsets' women wear to look sexy. This is a real corset with real boning. You must wear it until your torso is more used to the lack of the three ribs we removed."

She paused for a moment to help pull the laces in back.

"But it will definitely improve your posture, help your back support your breasts, and give you a fantastically tiny waist."

"And a sexy one too, if I can learn to breathe with the thing." Brielle added, giggling and panting. "Does it have to be so tight and stiff?"

The doctor chuckled. "Yes, I'm afraid so. You'll get used to it, my dear, and I'll bet the men will find your shallow breathing charmingly erotic."

Brielle did like that aspect, but still...

As the nurses fussed around her, cleaning residual ointments off of her healed incisions and adding creams to any rough patches, she continued to stare at her image.

She was absolutely overjoyed by her new face and body, but she could already feel how difficult it would be for her to live with her new shape.

Her breasts were heavy and her constricted little waist was going to be a constant annoyance. The corset did help support her chest, and back, though. She could feel that improvement as they finished tying off the laces of the thing.

With that done, they again helped her stand so she could examine herself in the mirror, once again.

Damn! I'm beautiful! And sexy and a bit slutty, too. She decided, happily.

A real-life bimbo, at least in body, not mind. Her dream self. Every man on the planet will be after me, and will worship and surrender to my wishes. And every woman will want to look like me. They'll either be insanely jealous, or perhaps even want sleep with me.

"It will be so much fun!" she uttered out loud, unintendedly.

And the others in the room, laughed.

She blushed, embarrassed, and in the mirror even that looked sexy and charming to her eyes.

I now have my dream. She told herself. Careful not to say it out loud, this time. I have the brains and career of a strong, independent woman, and the body of a sex goddess.

The rest of the time was anticlimactic. They dressed her in a robe, and she was returned to her suite, by Luisa and an attendant.

There, she was made to lay down and instructed to take a long nap. But how could she? All she wanted to do was admire her new self, and show off her body to the world.

But eventually she did drift off to a happy and dreamless sleep. She had been so very anxious, for so very long, that now with her dream come true, her mind was able to finally, fully relax.

She woke up late, feeling stiff and uncomfortable. It concerned her until she realized that most of the discomfort emanated from her tightly wrapped middle.

I'm going to have to get used to that, she thought, sardonically.

It was a new day. The first day of her new life. And she was excited to try it out.

After that thought, it struck her that she hadn't taken the time to investigate her remodeled sex. Not in the hospital, of course, and not since she was returned to her room. And she remembered that there had been some question about how the modifications to her pussy, her clit, would affect her. Would they provide enjoyable or annoying levels of sensitivity?

It had been a concern, a serious one, that she hadn't really given serious consideration when she had agreed to that modification to her body. She should have, but she was too much in the 'yes' mode.

So, curious and nervous, she slowly and carefully reached down and felt herself. And her touch on her newly exposed bundle of nerves made her jump. With a delightful electrical shock to her pussy, and her body. "Oh my God!" she moaned, as she pulled her fingers away, afraid to go further.

After a taking a few moments, to steady herself, she slid her fingers back and explored some more. The feelings did make her hold her breath, and her body squirm and twitch.

It wasn't painful, but the sensation was close to pain. It was much more than a tickle, and definitely, gloriously pleasurable, and sexual.

And the longer she kept up the gentle touching the wetter her pussy became. The thought of stopping never crossed her mind, and in only minutes she felt her orgasm approaching, and when it hit, she groaned and then actually screeched in delight.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" it felt so good!

And for a moment she thought she might actually faint from the unbelievable feelings emanating from her exposed and so very sensitive body.

As her orgasm passed, she panted rapidly to catch her breath, fighting the corset, and blinking as her vision returned to normal.

She'd very nearly fainted.

She'd never felt like that before. It was glorious! And a little frightening, too.

What if I faint while I'm making love to some stud? She asked herself. It could be disastrous.

She laughed out loud when the engineer in her had whispered in the back of her mind -- it will require experimentation. A lot of experimentation.

She giggled more when she remembered that she'd literally squeaked when she came. That was also something new. She'd never been a 'screamer', like some women she'd heard of.

After she had fully recovered, and it took quite a while, she rolled out of bed, struggling with the corset's restrictions, and staggered into the bathroom, where she spent the next hour admiring her new face. And examining her now totally hairless body. There wasn't even any peach-fuzz, so when she ran her hands over her arms and legs and crotch, she felt wonderfully smooth, and it tickled, delightedly.

She then got around to her chest. She lifted her hands and cupped her big, sexy breasts. And they, and her big nipples, looked so very sexy she turned herself on. And her pussy got wet, again. These are going to be a ton of fun, too!

Eventually, she realized that she was being terribly narcissistic. But she couldn't really blame herself for that.

She did have things to do, places to go, and people to meet. And that made her laugh.

She stepped away from the mirror and back into her room to grab her phone and call Luisa.

"Ah, you're up. How do you feel?" Luisa asks as soon as she answers and realizes who's calling.

"I feel really good, actually."

"No pains? No headache?"

"Not really, just stiffness from my corset. And I was a little wobbly on my feet."

"That's to be expected. Think of how your balance has changed, with your new breasts, and the corset is enforcing a very stiff posture, too."

"You're right, I should have expected that."

"That's okay, you have a lot to learn about your new body. By the way, three new corsets, in your size should be here tomorrow. I hope you like the ones I picked out. If not, we can order others, I have a catalogue. And your contact lenses should also be here, so you can see your new eyes." Luisa told her.

"Great! But right now. I want to go out. I have to get out of this room! But I don't have anything to wear. I should have thought of that and picked up a few things before I came."

"Well, we don't know what sizes you need, now. I'm afraid I can't get there for about an hour. How about I come over then, and take some measurements. I can swing over to our boutique and find some simple cover for you. Then you can go out, get some fresh air, eat and even shop for yourself."

"That sounds great. Thanks."

It was then that she realized that she had an urgent need to use the toilet. She'd been so focused on her face and body, that mondain issues had escaped her. She also needed a shower, and to brush her teeth, and food. She was hungry!

But first she had to pee.

So, she sat and emptied her bladder, and got another shock when she wiped herself and touched her clit. And it made her gasp and shudder, as the exposed nerves again generated fireworks!

"Well Damn!" she moaned, as she quickly jumped up, holding herself, preventing further stimulation.

I'm really going to have to be careful with that, she thought, wryly. It was actually a bit frightening. She hoped that high level of sensitivity would fade, at least a little. She worried about what it would be like when she wore underwear, or lord help her, a tight pair of jeans.

But a moment later, back in front of the mirror, it didn't seem so bad. After all, that was the idea. A bimbo, by definition should be easily and constantly aroused.

While she waited for Luisa, she brushed her teeth and gently washed her face. A shower would have to wait; she couldn't remove the corset.

And here again, with those simple tasks, she struggled with her overly-long nails. What a stupid mistake! The things made everything doubly-difficult. She'd have to relearn how to type, too.

With nothing else to do, she began working on make-up. There were still areas discolored from bruising, so she covered them, first. But she hesitated over what to do next. Her face was so beautiful, she didn't really know what to do.

She already had permanent eye liner, and lip liner so those tasks were already taken care of.

She added some lipstick, bright pink, of course. And some eye shadow, and a little blusher on her cheeks. But that was about all.

She'd never paid all that much attention to her makeup, and her lack of skills and experience in that area of expertise really showed now.

Her insanely long nails added to her challenge and made it difficult, of course. She held up her hand and again examined her fingertips.

Damn they were long and sexy. And since she'd have them forever, or so they had promised., she'd have to get use to them.

Giggling evilly, she dropped an arm down, and used her nail to poke her exposed clit, and she gasped and jumped at the electrical shock it generated. Then she laughed at herself, delightedly.

"I'm such a slut, now." She whispered at her visage in the mirror.

But then the doubt hit her. "Am I insane? Is this all a huge mistake?"

She stood frozen for several minutes, before she realized, it's too late now. All I can do is live with it. And enjoy it.

Not long after that, Luisa showed up with a measuring tape. And they spent the next twenty minutes giggling and trying to figure out her new measurements. The numbers and sizes they finally arrived at were phenomenal, and better than she had imagined when she had planned her adventure.

Luisa returned a while later with a lacy beach wrap that was loose and transparent, and a T-shirt dress that looked short and tight.

"I'm afraid these are the only things I could easily grab, that might work for you. We can order more, for delivery tomorrow, but it would be better if you'd get help from one of the salesgirls at the shop. And when your new corsets get here, tomorrow your measurements might change, again."

Brielle holding up the dress, looked at it skeptically as she stepped over to the room's big mirror. It looked too small, but it was stretchy, so she pulled it over her head, and Luisa stepped up to help pull it down and smooth it out over her curves.

It was too tight, but when she looked in the mirror she had to laugh. Delightedly so.

She looked obscene! Her big breasts pushed out the fabric at her chest showing off her new tits spectacularly, and despite the bra her big nipples looked like they were going to poke through the material at any moment. At the waist the thing was actually a little lose, but it fit her hips and ass, perfectly. And it was short, ending only a few inches below her bare pussy.

She should have pulled on some undies. She had thongs that were elastic enough that they should fit her. But did bimbo's who looked like she did in that dress, even wear panties? Probably not. And she worried about how they might rub on her ultra-sensitive clit. That would require some testing. Fun testing...