All Comments on 'Paradise Isle - Bimbo Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writing perfection yet again. Thank you.

I would love a femdom chapter if you have any ideas. Xx

tarthearttartheartalmost 2 years ago

I thought she was going to be tricked/rewarded and get to be a permant resident of the island...oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your stories. Hopefully there will be more from paradise isle.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I enjoy writing them as much as you enjoy reading them.

I do have more Paradise Isle stories on the way. The next one focusses on yet another, different, fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tremendous potential after your very strong start. This has multi-part story written all over it. Dozens.

Voluntarily bimbofication is so much hotter than the other garbage within the genre. It suggests that you understand bimbos. Real bimbos have a stronger kink for objectifying themselves than the men who seek out and support bimbos. Attention and the control that they have, through creating the illusion of submission, is their true power. A bimbo’s dopamine feedback loop exists through a mirror, SM likes and first-thing-in-the-morning bank balance checks.

ABitSwitchy0817ABitSwitchy0817over 1 year ago

would love to read more about Bimbo Brie's exploits after getting back home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can't leave us hanging, how does she do at home? Lots of topics work tease, bar hopping, multiple fantasys, eventually someone special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The line about getting support from HR was amusing. The MC makes herself attractive and desirable, then wants to discourage the attention.

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

superstory i can't wait to read the next story of Bimbo Brie back home omg !

SenorDomSenorDom4 months ago

Enough? You have only just begun! What happens with her bosses? Her direct reports? Her dating life???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES