Paradise Isle - Bimbo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it hasn't been any issue for me. Other than my orgasms are even nicer than before. I've come close to fainting."

Lucas groaned loudly and got another slap. "Ouch, will you stop that!"

The girls both laughed.

The women spent several minutes discussing the merits of an exposed clit, as Lucas, laid there and suffered.

When they finally stopped, he leaned over and kissed his wife. "Is that something you'd consider? I'll pay."

She didn't slap him, that time. But she did murmur, "I'll think about it."

The three of them laid quietly for a while watching a fishing boat sail past before. Lucas asked, quietly and hopefully, "my turn?"

He looked at his wife, who smiled and nodded. Then they both looked at Brielle who chuckled. "Bimbos are always ready and willing."

So, they began shifting around until Lucas was on top of Brielle and Khloe was close alongside.

After they made out for a bit, Brielle spread her legs and Lucas tucked himself down between them, Brielle wrapped her legs around his waist, as he pushed himself into her, and pulled her in close.

While the two of them pumped away, Khloe alternated kissing the two of them.

Brielle was loving it. He was very good, and Khloe added spice to the event. At one point she even snaked a finger in between the two lovers, until she was able to reach and tickle Brielle's bimbo clit. And she immediately came! Unable to resist, and not wanting to.

That of course, set Lucas off, and he exploded into her, with little animal grunts.

He stayed hard enough, though, for Brielle to have a second orgasm, before she collapsed back onto the blanket, still breathing, but with her eyes closed.

For a moment Khloe was worried, but then she saw the big grin on her girlfriend's face, and that convinced her that everything was alright.

Lucas, understanding that his sex partner was exhausted, slipped off of her, wedging himself back between the two women. He laid there for a few minutes composing himself. But then he slid over and in between his wife's legs and then down so he could get her off with his mouth.

Brielle thought that was a lovely gesture, and as soon as she had regained some energy she rolled over and joined in, kissing Khloe, thanking her for sharing her husband.

They laid for a while, all of them recovering, and happy, until Brielle sat up and announced that she had to get going. She

"I have an appointment at the beauty salon," she explained.

"My god! You're already so very beautiful!" Lucas exclaimed.

Brielle laughed. "We're playing with different, cosmetics and designing 'looks' for me. Remember, my face is all new."

"I understand, but he's right, you know. You're already gorgeous." Khloe added.

They kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, saying their goodbyes, before Brielle slipped on her bra, and dress and headed out with her shoes in hand.

All the way back to her suite, she congratulated herself. Her dream had come true. She was the sexual and in demand beauty she had dreamed of becoming. And she was loving it!

Finally, back at her room, Brielle, feeling a bit embarrassed to have to make the call, dialed Luisa's phone.

"Hi Luisa, I'm sorry to bother you, but I have a problem. I was down enjoying the ocean, and now I'm full of sand. I need a shower. And for that I could use some help."

"Ah, you were down on the beach? In your corset?"

"Yes, not in the water, but I met a couple and..."

"And you enjoyed yourselves. I understand. Let me call over to the clinic and see if they can send someone over. You do have an appointment with Elora, in a couple of hours, right?" she laughed.

"Yes, and I don't want to miss it."

"Okay. I'll see what I can arrange."

Only twenty minutes later one of the girls from the clinic showed up and helped her remove her corset, then waited patiently to help her put a replacement back on, once she'd completed her shower.

After she'd thanked her assistant profusely, Brielle was able to relax for a half-hour before she had to head out to catch the shuttle over to the spa.

Elora was pretty and clearly very skilled with her cosmetics, her face was elaborately done, and looked wonderful. And she was delighted to work on and help Brielle build her own skillset.

Brielle enjoyed the session immensely. Not only did she adore the way she looked after Elora applied a full range of makeup, she also studied and learned, and practiced removing and reapplying the various products until she could produce a reasonably competent reproduction.

For two hours, they first worked on the basics and a series of daytime looks, and then began experimenting with heavier and more sultry applications.

For the next visit, they'd continue to experiment. After that they agreed to focus on the more elaborate and sexy evening and club looks.

Brielle walked away looking more beautiful than ever, and feeling pleased and excited.

Back at her suite, with her face beautifully made up, she went out to dinner at a different one of the resort's many eateries. She was disappointed that she didn't have something else to wear, but her additional clothes weren't due until the morning. Along with her contacts, that would be interesting and a couple more corsets, that wouldn't be.

She arrived at the hostess' desk at the same time as a young couple. They were good looking, with fit bodies in bright bathing suits, but seemed awfully straight for this place. At least that's what Brielle thought. But they were definitely attractive. Sizing them up she decided - loving young couple, visiting from one of the other resorts. She confirmed at least part of her assumptions by glancing at their bracelets and seeing only white.

As the hostess was distracted looking at charts, the guy paused, turned and spotted her, and his brain clearly went into vapor lock.

Brielle giggled, and that attracted the attention of the girl, who wasn't quite so flabbergasted. "Oh, hi," she said brightly.

"Hello, how are you two this evening? Visiting from one of the other resorts?"

"Yes, we're exploring. We heard about this place and wanted to check it out. If you know what I mean." She added that last sentence accompanied by a shy giggle.

Just then the hostess turned back to them and selecting Brielle as the leader of the pack, announced, "three? You're in luck, I just had a table open up. Right this way, please," and she immediately headed off into the restaurant.

Brielle looked at the young couple and they looked at her confused. Or at least the girl was confused, the guy still seemed to be brain dead. So, she took charge. "Well, it looks like we're sharing a table. That's fine with me, if it's okay with you, come along."

And she headed off to follow the hostess. When neither of the pair reacted, she turned back, grabbed the girl's hand and gently led her out onto the floor, towards the table where the hostess was now standing, waiting.

Brielle didn't bother looking back, she assumed the goofy guy would follow.

When she arrived at the table, Brielle released her hold on the girl, accepted a menu, and sat in the proffered chair. She watched as her surprise dinner dates took the two chairs next to her, the girl closest. The table's empty chair was on Brielle's left.

She decided that they were undoubtedly in their early twenties. She wondered how they could afford this place.

Once the two of them were seated, she again took charge. "So hello, I'm Brielle, I'm happy to meet you and share a table." And she reached out to shake hands.

The girl, next to her grabbed and shook. "Hi, I'm Mary, and my idiot husband is Mitch."

He chuckled, and reached over and shook her hand, apparently somewhat recovered. "Pleased to meet you, I'm sorry for staring, but you're so beautiful."

"Thanks, I seem to have that effect on everyone. Believe me when I say it's a recent development. I myself am only just now getting used to it."

She didn't add how much she loved it. She wasn't sure though why she admitted it, either. Perhaps because her two companions seemed so young, innocent and cute.

"What do you mean?" Mary asked, confused.

"Oh, I spent my first two weeks here having surgery, to make me look like this." And she waved at her face and body.

"Oh wow. Plastic surgery?" Mitch asked, fascinated.

"Well, yes, but I believe it's more commonly called cosmetic surgery."

Before they could say anything further, a waiter came up and they ordered drinks.

Afterwards, again Brielle steered the conversation. "So, tell me why are you two here? Not just here at the fet resort, but on the island."

"For fun and adventure." Mitch blurted out, with a laugh.

Mary gave him a look, like a mom scolding her unruly child. "We weren't able to take a real honeymoon when we got married a couple of years ago. Mitch had to deploy, so now that he's back, my parents paid for this jaunt. Mitch selected the island."

"Ah, nice choice," Brielle said, laughing. "Deploy, did you say?"

"Yes, I'm a Spec-4 in the Eighty-second Airborne. A paratrooper." He said proudly.

"Oh, that's impressive. I heard that those guys have big, brass balls." Brielle said, laughing. Mary blushed, and Mitch joined her, laughing uproariously.

"Damn right!" He said, as he leaned over and kissed his wife, as if to confirm his macho manhood.

Their drinks arrived and they ordered dinner, and then reverted to a discussion of simple personal topics. Where they were from. What Brielle did for a living. What she knew about the island. The two of them had only arrived a couple days ago, and had spent much of their time in bed, in their room.

"So, you're a software engineer? You must be smart, then." Mary said.

"Well. Yes, I guess so. People say I am."

"Then you're not a real bimbo. Not the stereotypical airhead." Marty said, with a smile.

"Mitch!" Mary cried, and elbowed him.

But Brielle laughed. "No, I consider myself a bimbo with brains." She paused for a moment before continuing. "Actually, I'm just a girl who wants to have fun. In college I had to focus on my studies, so I didn't get to enjoy myself much, and since graduation, I've been working a lot. I decided to make up for lost time, and to start by remodeling my bod."

"You're off to a great start!" Mitch said happily, and Mary had to agree with him.

"Ya think?" Brielle said smiling, delightedly.

"Absolutely."

Their meals arrived and their conversation shifted to food and drink, while they ate.

And then, inevitably it shifted to the sights around them. Of course, Mitch and Mary were astounded by the other guests. How good looking they were, in general, and how kinky everyone seemed to be, here at the fet resort.

Brielle agreed wholeheartedly with their assessments.

They entertained themselves by describing some of the more bizarre people they'd encountered.

Eventually, though the discussion returned to Brielle's new body, and how beautiful she was. Mitch and Mary had by then consumed enough alcohol to be more relaxed with their new friend, and more unrestrained in what they said.

Mary commented on Brielle's nails, and asked her how she delt with them being so long.

Brielle explained that they were troublesome, but that with forced practice she was getting used to the things.

Mitch also commented on how sexy her nails were. But then, losing his composure he leaned forward to get a better look, and blurted out. "God, your breasts are huge."

And Mary, instead of scolding him added, "and fantastically sexy."

Brielle smiled. She couldn't argue the points.

Mitch giggled. "Would you like a chest like that, my love?"

"Um, they look heavy. Don't they give you a sore back?" Mary asked, ignoring her man.

"Well, not with the corset." Brielle answered. She didn't like admitting that she hadn't had enough experience, yet, to know if they were going to be a problem.

"And I love the corseted shape, too." Mitch admitted with a chuckle.

"They are awfully sexy." Mary said, wistfully.

Mitch perked up. "I'll buy you one, when we get home."

She looked at him, for a moment. "Okay." It wasn't clear from her tone if she was excited or nervous.

While she was distracted by a band setting up on an adjacent island, Brielle heard her tablemates whispering to each other, Mitch seemed to be doing most of the talking, but she couldn't hear, and didn't want to intrude, in any case.

"You're so sexy, Brielle, Can I ask you something?" Mary said shyly. It was clear that she was very nervous. Brielle thought she knew what was coming, if the girl could build up the courage.

Brielle waited for Mary, who was so adorably shy.

"One of our fantasies, something we planned to try during our vacation, was a threesome. Would you be willing to join us for some fun?"

Brielle looked at her, thoughtfully for only a moment. "Of course, I'd love it. But have you two thought about the effect on your relationship?"

"Um..."

"I mean, I'll expect Mitch to screw me. Will you be jealous?"

And when Mary still didn't say anything, she continued, looking now at Mitch, chuckling, "I don't think Mitch will mind watching while you and I make out."

Mary did giggle at that. "I'm sure you're right about that. He'll enjoy the show. And I won't mind if he has sex with you. I'm sure he loves me. Just like you, we're here for fun."

Brielle smiled, "Good, then we can head over to my place, whenever were finished, here. I'll be happy to help you with your fantasy, I'm already living mine."

To build a little suspense, Brielle took her time, finishing her coffee, All the while Mitch fidgeted, clearly anxious to get to the sex phase of the evening.

Eventually, though they were all finished, so they headed out, Brielle led the way, while the two young lovers trailed behind, walking lovingly and excitedly, arm-in-arm.

She led them straight into her suite, and right to the bed. Where she turned and smiled.

Mitch smiled back and excitedly stripped off his swim suit, unashamedly displaying his already hard cock. Mary, just shook her head, at her husband's unbridled excitement, but then she too stripped off her bikini.

The two of them then watched as Briella slowly removed her dress and then her bra.

She thought Mitch might have a heart attack. His cock was big enough, and standing at attention.

Mary sighed, "Brie your body is fantastic. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

"Brie?"

"Sorry, my college roommate was Brie. Do you mind?"

Brielle thought for a moment. She'd always hated that nickname, but 'Bimbo Brie' sounded right. She could be Brielle at work, with her friends, but Bimbo Brie when she was out for a good time.

"That's fine. Call me Brie if you like."

"I like. I always liked Brie."

"Did you and Brie ever get it on?" Mitch asked, lasciviously.

"Ah, no. Never. She wasn't my type."

"But this Brie is?"

"Yes," sighing.

Mary was all over her from the very start. The moment they hit the bed, she was kissing her and fondling her breasts. Brielle was surprised. Mary was no wallflower, and she apparently did love women. Bi, perhaps?

Mitch, had meanwhile sprawled himself across her lower body and without preamble he had begun kissing and licking her pussy, and her very sensitive clit. It made her squirm shiver and finally moan.

Mary paused for a moment, giggling. "He's very good with his tongue, and he loves eating me."

Brielle, panting, mumbled, "he is good." Before she reached up and pulled Mary back down and into a passionate kiss. She was really enjoying the combination, kissing and being licked, at the same time. These two were a surprising delight!

Before long, Mitch's kissing, licking and tonguing brought Brielle to a very nice orgasm. Feeling her tense and lose focus on their kissing, Mary paused, and switched back to kissing and sucking on her breasts.

Panting and fighting to suck air despite her corset, and now the pressure on her chest caused by the girl, Brielle moaned and thrashed. Mitch slowly disengaged and sat back, pleased with himself and his work. But he was also very turned on, and more than ready to cum.

Kneeling there, looking down at Brielle's beautiful body, in her sexy corset, with his wife sprawled on top of her, he was damn near overcome with lust. His cock was throbbing insistently, and there was a perfectly brilliant pussy right there in front of him. The sight was every guy's dream come true!

So, moaning, he crawled up and burrowed his knees beneath Brie's thighs, while he lifted her ass with his hands, and forcefully poked his cock inside her already very wet pussy.

Brielle groaned as she felt him enter her. It felt so very fine. And when his cock hit bottom and his groin brushed against her already highly sensitive clit, she cried out, surprising Mary.

She rolled off, enough to look back at her lover, as he began pumping into Brie's sex.

Smiling, she got up onto her knees and leaning in, hugged him and gave him a loving kiss, without distracting him from his energetic thrusting. She then laid back down on top of Brie and resumed suckling on her wonderful nipple.

Brielle came again, just as Mitch started spurting inside her. And with Mary tickling her nipple, this time Brielle actually did black out for a few moments.

But neither of her lovers noticed. Mary kept sucking and kissing, while Mitch kept pumping, until he finally finished emptying his balls.

Then, he rolled off and sprawled on the bed, in between the two sets of women's legs, and rested his head on his wife's wonderful ass. It made a perfect pillow for a sexually exhausted, and very pleased husband.

Mary felt him, and laughed, her lips still wrapped around a phenomenally large and hard nipple. She made a mental note to ask about them, later. They were so much fun!

She took Mitch's presence on her ass as the signal to relax, so she reluctantly slid off of Brie's chest and laid on her belly on the mattress, next to her. Only then did she realize that beautiful Brie was hardly moving. She was laying, panting, and staring blankly up at the ceiling.

"Brie, are you alright?"

"Yes," sighing.

Then after a deep but constrained breath, "That was lovely. You two are special."

Mary chuckled, and Mitch lifted his head from his wife's ass, and looked at the two girls. "Thanks, that was fantastic."

The three of them laid like that for a while, recovering. Brielle needed it more than the other two.

But while she was recovering it occurred to her that Mary, hadn't orgasmed. At least not yet. And she didn't like that idea, so deciding she'd experiment, and reward sweet Mary, she rolled onto her side, and got to her knees.

"Hey, stud, get off that woman." She ordered, laughing, and pushing.

Once he was clear of his wife, Brie grabbed Mary and rolled her over. Now the two women were both giggling.

Brie then spread Mary's legs and settled down in between them. "I'm not sure if I'll be as good as your man, but I want you to enjoy yourself as much as I have." She said as she began kissing Mary's sex.

Brielle had never sucked on another's girls' pussy before. Of course, she knew how it felt, and in particular what felt best, so she dove right in. She kissed and licked and sucked until Mary began to squirm, happily beneath her.

And she enjoyed giving the sweet girl her pleasure. It made her feel good, and loving. And she had fun too, trying out different methods, games really, trying to get positive reactions from her subject.

She didn't pay much attention to Mitch when he shifted and began kissing his wife, while she enjoyed Brie's attention.

Brielle did feel his hand exploring her ass. She figured it had to be him, Mary certainly couldn't reach down that far. And besides one of her hands was gently caressing the back of her head.

"Your hair is so lovely, too. You're so beautiful, and sexy. The perfect bimbo." Mary whispered just moments before she moaned, and shuddered, orgasming.