Paradise Isle - Bimbo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She understood that it was just a game the woman was playing with her submissive man. And that she considered it a training exercise, but still, she never considered that Bimbo Brie would be a mere exercise in kinky sex ed.

Of course, that idea made her laugh, and helped improve her mood.

With her service complete, she dressed, and received a very nice thank you kiss form Scarlet before she slipped out of their room.

Back in her own suite, Brielle stripped down and took a nap. She was tired, and was looking forward to another fun night, hopefully with a more normal partner. If there were any normal people in the fet resort...

She had just woken up, later that afternoon, when one of the staff delivered two more boxes. One with her new, blue contacts and the other, much larger one full of dresses for her.

It was like Christmas!

She first dove into the half-dozen new dresses she'd purchased, trying them on, one-by-one.

All of them fit perfectly, and they covered the gamut between sexy and revealing to pretty and conservative. That last one had been chosen for her flight home. When the plane landed, she'd decided to be a lot less 'bimbo' and a lot more 'professional woman'. At least until she felt more confident with her new self in her old neighborhood."

She was delighted to have pretty new clothes to wear, just in time for dinner. It would make her evening even more special.

She picked out one of her new, sexy dresses, one that would go nicely with her red corset, and laid it out for later.

Then she took the little box of contact lenses into the bathroom.

There, she carefully and nervously put her contacts in. It was her first time inserting something like that in her eyes and her crazy nails made it even more challenging, and dangerous. The tool that the Optometrist had provided made it a lot easier, thank heaven.

Once she had stopped blinking and her eyes had stopped watering, she was able to check herself out in the mirror, and she was absolutely overjoyed! Her bright blue eyes looked marvelous. Large and attention getting. She'd drive the men mad! She just knew it.

And I didn't even poke my eye out, she laughed to herself as she stepped out.

After watching the television for a while, she decided to make a trip to the resort's store to buy some artificial tears. She had decided that she'd probably need them, as her eyes seemed to be having a hard time getting used to the inserts. She hoped that they'd settle down.

In the overgrown store, she caught several people staring at her eyes. That's a change, she thought, gleefully. Everyone usually stares at my chest; and it made her giggle. But then she realized that most of the gazers switched back to her breasts, after only a few minutes of admiring her pretty blue eyes.

After returning to her suite, she was feeling particularly frisky, so she called the number she'd gotten from the lesbian couple she'd met at the bar on her first night out.

She spoke with Alexis, and they agreed to meet for dinner and drinks, and whatever, afterward.

It sounded like fun and after the good time she'd had with Khloe and again with Mary, she was really looking forward to spending time with the two women. Not that she didn't still prefer men, but they were a dime a dozen. For Bimbo Brie, anyway.

Brie spotted the two women as she walked into the restaurant, it wasn't all that large a place. One of the girls waved and she stepped right over.

They greeted themselves like old friends. Happy and excited to get together. Hugs and kisses were exchanged all around. And Brie was excited when she felt one of them grab her as and give it a solid squeeze.

After they were seated, Brie found out that the ass grabber was Alexis the taller and more outgoing one. Nina was smaller and more delicate, and she seemed much more reserved, and shy.

The three of them spent the first hour just getting to know each other, sharing vital statistics and exchanging tales of their experiences on the island. Alexis seemed to do most of the talking, while Nina sat, nodding and smiling.

They were fascinated when Brie explained to them about her Bimbo Package, and some of the details of her procedures.

"So can I call you 'Bimbo Brie'?" Alexis asked, with a giggle.

"Yes, of course, as long as you don't call me a dumb blonde." She answered with a smile.

Nina actually joined in, "from what you've told us, you're anything but, dumb."

"Yah, a brainy bimbo," Alexis added, laughing.

It turned out that the two of them came from rich Boston families, and had fallen in love while in college. Both were art majors, who lived off of their respective family's' millions. This was their third trip to the island, but their first time staying at the fet resort.

"This time we wanted to see some of the really kinky sights." Alexis explained.

"Like me?" Bimbo Brie asked, innocently.

"Oh, I don't think you're all that kinky. Beautiful and sexy, sure, but not as bizarre as some of the people around here. Although your breasts are huge!

"But I love them. I wish Nina had a chest like that."

Brie looked at Nina, who was blushing, "I'm afraid, on her tiny frame, these things would be way too much." And she cupped her breasts and held them even higher on her chest.

"Oh, I don't know, I think she'd make a perfect bimbo, just like you." Alexis said with a twinkle in her eye. A wicked one.

As they were eating, Alexis asked, "so, what else did they do to your body?"

Brie wasn't sure how much to tell. It was a bit embarrassing. So, she didn't go into full details. She figured that later, assuming they'd be in bed together, her new friends would discover her newly prominent clit. Alexis would probably love it.

She did tell them about her waist reduction and provided the full details of her corseted waist.

"So, you're stuck with that thing for many more months? Really? I mean it's sexy, and kind of bondagey, but it can't be very comfortable."

"Well, I'm getting used to it, for the most part. It does give me a tiny waist and good posture,"

"That it does. You do look good, and I'm sure my Nina would love the constriction, and the limitations that thing imposes, wouldn't you, my love?"

Nina, smiled and nodded, shyly.

Alexis chuckled, "In case you can't tell, we're one of those dom/sub couples.

"I'm the dominant one." She added with a laugh.

As if that aspect of their relationship needs explaining, Brie thought.

The three of them got along well during dinner, so when they had finished their last drink, they all got up and paraded along the path to Alexis and Nina's place. Since both of them were in bikinis, it only took them seconds to strip themselves naked.

Brie thought she saw a flash of color on Nina's crotch, before she pulled her skimpy dress off over her head. She tossed it aside and then removed her bra.

Alexis moaned at the sight of her breasts. "My god, they're huge and so are your nips." She murmured. And she stepped right up and grabbed one in each hand, holding them tightly and leaning in to kiss Brie first on the mouth and then down on each nipple.

Brie just stood there enjoying the attention and admiration.

A few moments later, Alexis stepped back while slipping her hands down to Brie's corseted waist. "And your waist is so tiny. God, you're so sexy. Such a perfect bimbo. I love it!"

Brie chuckled. "That's good. I did it for the guys, but I've gotten nothing but positive feedback from the girls, too."

"This girl likes bimbos." Alexis said, happily. Then she turned to Nina. "What do you think, lover?"

Nina then came up beside her partner and wrapped an arm around her. "I think she's very sexy, especially in that corset. How can you breathe or bend in that thing?"

"Well, I can only take shallow breaths, and I can bend, some. It does enforce good posture, and helps my back support my breasts. That's a good thing."

"But it doesn't get in the way of sex?"

"Nope. I've had plenty of sex, while wearing it." Brie said happily.

"Well then let's get to bed. I want to cuddle and kiss." Alexis said, as she dragged the other two over and onto the mattress.

Alexis pushed Brie down onto her back and crawled up to lay across her chest, and they kissed. After one very long kiss, with a lot of tongue, she leaned back. "Nina, my pet, I think our bimbo's pussy could use your tongue."

"Yes, miss." Nina said, quietly and began crawling to lay between Brie's legs.

"Miss?" Brie asked in a whisper.

"When she's my 'pet', she calls me Miss".

Brie didn't get a chance to comment, as Alexis was back kissing and thrusting her tongue into her mouth.

It was then that Brie started feeling Nina's lips on her exposed clit. And she squirmed.

She thought she heard Nina giggling as the girl began sucking on her bud and tickling it with her tongue.

That drew moans, and shivers from Brie. The feelings were intense!

Alexis paused, her kissing to comment, "my, you're sensitive down there."

Nina, hearing her, paused, "she has a wonderfully exposed clit. Her hood is gone."

"Oh?" Alexis said, giggling delightedly. "Is that something the bimbo package included?"

Bimbo Brie, smiled proudly, "Yup. And it makes me wonderfully sensitive."

"You lucky girl!"

Brie gasped again and squirmed as Nina went back to work on her.

And this time both Alexis and Nina laughed.

Only a few minutes later, Brie had her first orgasm. It felt great, but with Alexis' active tongue in her mouth, and the corset holding her tightly, she had a really difficult time getting enough air into her lungs. In order to not pass out, she had to nudge Alexis away, and pant like a dog for several minutes.

Alexis understood, and giggling, she switched to suck on Brie's nipples.

After she'd calmed down, the three of them began to rotate places.

From then on, one of them was between another's legs, while the other girl was kissing one, the other or both. It got really confusing. But Brie enjoyed it immensely.

Both of the girls loved her nipples. So, her two big buds got a workout as Alexis and Nina, took turns licking and sucking and even nibbling gently on them.

Brie, in turn, found that her nails were wonderfully useful tools for making women squirm, cringe, whimper and groan as she scratched and pinched various tender parts of their bodies with her daggers.

After a rest, her lovers brought out their sizeable selection of dildos and vibrators from their personal collection, and the three of them used them on each other to enjoy several more orgasms.

Brie found herself with vibrators going in both of her lower holes, and her orgasm, that time actually pushed her to actually pass out for a couple of minutes.

At first Alexis and Nina were worried, but they soon figured out what had happened, and since Brie was still breathing, and laying there with an angelic smile on her face, they just waited until her eyes began to flutter and she returned to the living, and the loving.

Brie actually didn't go home that night; she was too comfortable lying in the girls' bed cuddling, and gently and lovingly kissing her playmates. And they kept at it, on and off, all night long.

In the morning she finally staggered home, where she collapsed on her own bed, exhausted and happy. She dozed off, considering the possibility of switching to nothing but girls...

She woke up late and very hungry, so she called room service for breakfast.

She didn't leave her room until well past normal lunchtime, so she wound up heading for a bar for a sandwich, and a glass, or two of wine. She was walking casually, along one of the pathways, in a quiet area, with a lot of greenery, and secluded spots for guests to enjoy.

"Hello, how can you possibly be alone?" a man called out.

When Brie turned to respond, she was immediately struck by the pair, sitting on a bench that overlooked the resort's waterway. The location was idyllic, and the couple were interesting in that although they were both good looking, they were decidedly older than the vast majority of other guests in paradise. Probably in their forties, she thought.

Intrigued, she decided to stop and chat, based on that peculiarity alone. Perhaps they'd be able to teach her something new.

When she stepped over, the woman smiled prettily. "Please have a seat," she said, "it's a wonderful day, the view is brilliant, and you're beautiful and sexy. How perfect is that?"

Brie chuckled, "I can't disagree with that assessment, or your kind compliment, either."

She sat, and introduced herself. "I'm Brie, by the way, and I'm afraid this is my last day on the island. I have to go home, tomorrow." And she looked at them with a theatrical pout, that she hoped looked cute. But she really didn't know. She realized that she hadn't experimented in the mirror to see what she could actually do with her new face. Duh...

"Oh, that is sad. We have several more days, to enjoy ourselves in this beautiful place. I'm Paige and my husband is Tanner."

"Hi. And my wife is correct, you are stunningly beautiful. Your eyes are mesmerizing." Tanner added, as he leaned over to see her better.

Brie smiled, "thanks, that's why I'm here, actually. To have them upgrade my looks. And I think it was a huge success. I'm very pleased with the results, and everyone else around here seems to agree."

"Oh?"

Brielle didn't know why she was being so open about herself; she hardly knew the couple, but they were friendly and seemed kind, and mellow -- easy to talk to.

"Yes, my life back home has been all work, and no play. In particular, no lover. So, I decided to make a big change. I signed up for their, aptly named bimbo package, and now here I am - Bimbo Brie.

"And it has been a lot of fun."

"That was a brave move." Paige said, smiling, gently. "But if you're happy, that's all that matters."

"And whatever they did certainly worked, you are gorgeous; you look like a Playboy cover model." Tanner added.

Brie giggled. "I never knew how well cover models were treated. Until now. Not only do we get all the attention, and love we want. We also get special and attentive treatment. It's been wonderful."

"From the men, especially, I'd imagine." Paige said, nodding.

"We're all suckers for beautiful and sexy women. We'll do anything to get on their good side." Tanner confirmed.

"Or get on top of them." Brie replied, and they all laughed in agreement.

After that introduction, they chatted, while they sat and enjoyed the view, and each other's company. They were a delightful couple, friendly, happy and wise.

When Brie mentioned that she needed some food, the three of them walked over to an outdoor pub, and sat at the bar. Brie wound up in the middle with Tanner on one side and Paige on the other.

They continued to visit with each other, discussing various topics while they ate. Brie was really enjoying herself.

As they were fishing up, Brie couldn't help herself. "You're a unique couple for this place. And I find you charming. Are you here for the sex? And why the fet resort, instead of one of the other, tamer places on the island? You don't seem to fit in." And as she was talking, she reached over and rested a hand on each of their thighs. Neither of the pair reacted, negatively to her touch. That was encouraging.

"We are here for the sex, but more so for the sheer entertainment of it all. You've been open with us, so I'll be forthcoming with you. Brie, we're both intelligent, successful and wealthy. And we're here simply for a change of pace. Almost like you are." Paige said, and she laid her hand on top of Brie's, and caressed it lovingly, as she pulled it into her crotch.

"We're here just for the fun of it. Looking to meet interesting people and have fun with them. Are you interested?"

"Yes, of course," Bimbo Brie replied quickly and easily.

"Excellent," Tanner sighed from her other side. "We've enjoyed ourselves with several other folks, since we've been here. A ponygirl, yesterday and another couple the day before that, but you're so lovely and erotic, I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with you."

Brie turned and looked at him, questioningly. "A ponygirl?"

He chuckled, "Haven't you seen them? There are one or two of them who we've seen being led about, around here."

"And apparently there's a stable, on the other side of the resort. They have handlers, who lead them around, and if you're lucky you can breed with them. She was a unique experience." Paige said, with a dreamy expression on her face.

"I never knew. I've never seen them. Did I miss something?"

"Well, she was pretty, but so restrained in leather and hooves, that I can't believe she's really enjoying herself; but each to their own."

"That's why we're here, for unique eroticism. And that's why we want to have sex with you. You're clearly a unique combination of brains and bimboesque beauty. Now, if you'll come along, let's go to our suite and enjoy ourselves."

"That sounds like a great idea," Brie said as she slipped off the stool.

The three of them walked hand-in-hand all the way over to Tanner and Paige's place, where they made love, gently and comfortably, for a couple of hours.

Brie was very pleased, and a little surprised at how great both of her lovers were in bed. They were clearly well practiced lovers, and experienced at threesomes. The two of them did most of the work, while Brie did little other than lay back and enjoy their attentions.

She came four times, although there may have been a fifth orgasm in there somewhere. A couple of them were so glorious that she passed out, momentarily.

Of course, Paige also had several orgasms of her own and Tanner, enjoyed his own orgasm with his cock buried deeply inside her bimbo pussy.

During one break in the action Paige began pinching and pulling at Brie's big nipples. "You had these enlarged, too?"

"Yes," she panted.

"They're brilliant! I absolutely love them. And the thought of you wandering around, all of the time, with them poking out of your tops is entertainingly erotic. I can just picture it. You'll drive everyone crazy."

Bimbo Brie giggled. "That's the idea. Although, now I'm not sure if it was such a great idea. It could be a constant embarrassment, back at work, for example."

"Oh, no. Enjoy them. They're fantastic. I love the idea that they'll always be the first part of you to enter a room." And she laughed, and leaned in to take one into her mouth.

By the time they were all sexually exhausted, it was nearly dinner time. So, they lounged around and relaxed together for another hour, before heading out together to eat and celebrate at the big restaurant within the hotel's main building.

As they walked along, Brie wondered if they looked like mother, father and daughter.

After dinner, and a lot of fine wine, they said loving goodbyes and Brie staggered back into her suite, happy and exhausted, and believing that she had just had one of the best evenings of her life. The perfect ending to her stay on Paradise Isle.

In the morning, she realized, sadly, that it was her last day in paradise. That evening she'd catch the late ferry, and then take the long flight out from the neighboring island. Damn!

She lay there thinking about the rapidly approaching end to her sexcapade in paradise.

It had been a wonderful idea. She loved her new body and her new philosophy. She had learned from each encounter, different sexual positions and techniques, and enjoyed it all.

She would be sad to leave. At least she had another week, back home to enjoy before she started back

She wondered how things would go when she went back to work. She was certain that her nerdy colleagues would lose their minds. She wasn't sure though, how her bosses would react.

She'd probably have to spend some time with HR, to make certain she had the support to protect her from sexual harassment in the workplace.