Paradise Isle - Bimbo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today she had to pack and make her last appointment with the doctors, to make sure she was shealed ore healing properly. She expected that to go well, as she wasn't feeling any pain, and everything that they'd done to her was great, as far as she was concerned. And, for that matter, according to everyone she'd had fun with.

For a moment she contemplated one last fling with some lucky couple, or individual, man or woman, but she decided that she was satisfied with all of the sex she'd had, and didn't need any more. She'd wait until she got home to resume her fun.

She dressed and went out to find breakfast, after a while she stopped into a place she hadn't tried before, and enjoyed her meal, while declining the queries and offers tendered by various other guests.

Afterwards she wandered the paths, for a while before returning to her suite to relax.

Later, out for lunch, she was approached by a couple who looked interesting, but she decided to stick to her plan and control herself. They were very disappointed.

Luisa came by herself, to drive her over to the hospital for her final check-up.

At the hospital, as expected, Brielle received a clean bill of health. The doctor warned her to keep wearing her corsets for the next several months. But then she could start experimenting to see if going without them gave her any pain.

As for her breasts, she could switch to less severe bras. But she was warned not to go bra-less for at least another month. And even then, they told her that it would probably be a problem. Even after they were fully healed and stable, her big boobs could wind up moving with a life of their own.

They all laughed, but she knew what they meant. It could be fun, but probably only for short periods of time.

When Luisa dropped her off at her suite, Brielle invited her to come in.

"I have another guest I have to go take care of." She protested, but Brielle insisted.

Inside the door, Brielle reached out and pulled the girl into a hug. Then she kissed her, long and lovingly.

"Thank you so much for all of your help. I think you went above and beyond what anyone would expect. You made this a lot easier for me. I wish I could repay you."

Luisa smiled, "tips are forbidden on the isle."

"I understand, and I suppose sex with guests is also banned."

"Yes, but if it wasn't, I'd be thrilled to enjoy a night with you." Luisa said smiling, wistfully.

This time they kissed each other.

But as soon as they separated, Luisa headed for the door, saying, "I'll see you later, for the ride to the docks."

Brielle spent the next while packing. As many of her old cloths would no longer fit, she decided to leave them behind. Someone could use them, she figured.

Folding up her new, bimbo dresses, she began making a mental list of all the new clothes she'd have to buy, once she arrived home. And the list grew longer by the minute. It would be expensive, but so much fun, she thought delightedly.

And before she knew it, it was time to depart. Her mission on Paradise Isle was complete. She was a new woman, the girl of her dreams.

She knew she'd miss the place, and all of its sex-crazed guests, but she was excitedly looking forward to her return to normal civilization, to her home town, and her workplace.

And above all the reactions of her colleagues and all of the men she'd meet around town. And the women too, she decided. It was going to be such fun!

The sex, and the attention her new body had generated were fun, just what she wanted, but she had her life to live, A much more exciting and fulfilling life. The one she'd dreamed of.

Thank you, Shania, 'Man, I feel like a woman!'

The end I think our Bimbo's adventures have gone far enough...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.