Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Elenore seemingly finished, Gisele brought up one more. "My last client selected the corset option where the nanites would require her to always wear a sexy corset under her clothes. Reductions from four to eight inches could be enforced. It's very sexy and many men fantasize about it."

She was right, he had fantasized about corseted girls like that, restricted in their movements while maintaining fantastic hour-glass shapes. But when he realized what he'd be setting himself up for - herself up for, he declined.

That discussion made him wonder about reconsidering some of his other selections, could he be getting carried away?

He decided, no, he'd be happy with all of them.

But Elenore still wasn't completely finished. "There are three other sexual pleasure enhancements we can provide," she said. From her hesitant tone, he got the impression that this was really something unique.

"Oh?"

"They're not for everyone, but they are popular with the bimbo package.

"The nanites can enhance the pleasures, and deliver orgasms from breast and nipple stimulation. You've already requested enhanced pleasure, but this takes that a step further."

She paused to let him think about the possibility.

He considered it, and was actually tempted. He'd have wonderful feminine breasts, why shouldn't he get maximum pleasure from them?

But as he wasn't ready to make that call, just yet anyway, he just replied, "what else?"

"We can also deliver orgasmic pleasure from anal sex.

"Some girls can indeed achieve orgasms from that form, but with this option they'll be just as pleasurable as standard, vaginal sex."

He had never even tried anal sex with a woman. None of the girls he'd dated were interested in it. And it had always seemed that most girls though it slutty or disgusting. So, anything like that hadn't been on his list.

"When you say just as pleasurable. Do you mean as enjoyable as the enhanced orgasms?" he asked, still debating the attractiveness of the anal option.

"Yes, if you'd like."

"Hmm. What's the third enhancement?" He was curious.

"Oral," she said, and there even she didn't seem very enthusiastic about the idea.

"Huh?"

"The nanites can provide orgasmic pleasure when the woman is applying her mouth to a penis. Sucking on a man.

"Of course, that's not a very popular option for most women. It's usually only selected as part of the sex-slave package."

"I can understand," he replied. It would certainly encourage a girl to suck cock, but it definitely wasn't something he'd be interested in. Absolutely not.

Shaking his head, he declined all of them. "I'm not looking to become a nymphomaniac. I'll just stick with the enhanced vaginal sex orgasms."

"Fine."

When Elenore was at last finished, one of the other councilors spoke up. "While we're at it, would you like any of the more traditional body modifications, like tattoos or piercings?

"Pierced ears, absolutely. Anything else I can always get later, right?"

"Yes, of course. I was just referring to more complex arrangements, usually genital."

As with the corseting, he had, on occasion fantasized about pierced and ringed nipples and clit, but decided to pass on those for now.

And that seemed to be the end of it.

The discussions then focused on making it happen - the process and procedures., and that moved along quickly.

With everything settled, and the pesky paperwork reviewed and signed, everyone dispersed and he was taken straight to a surgical prep room, where he stripped and was laid out on a surgical table, covered in a sheet.

A series of nurses and technicians then poked, prodded and covered him in sensors hooked to beeping monitors.

The last step was conducted by an anesthesiologist, who put him to sleep.

From that point on, for more than a week, he was never fully awake. They kept him sedated, sleeping peacefully while they performed the various procedures, filled him with nanites, and he started his recovery.

++++++++++++

When Dimitry finally came fully awake, she was lying in a hospital bed in a nice room that was obviously still in the hospital. She was stiff, sore and feeling dopey.

A nurse was there, standing next to the bed. The woman was holding her wrist and staring into her eyes.

"Hello, welcome back to the living. How do you feel?" she asked pleasantly.

"Water," she croaked.

The woman quickly grabbed a glass with straw and positioned it between her lips. She sucked it down greedily.

"Okay, so let's try that again. How do you feel?"

"Is it all over?" she asked.

"The worst of it is. You're now a girl. A pretty one, but you still need a lot of rest, and food. And the nanites are still doing their part."

"I'm a girl, now? Demi?" she asked, more firmly. But as she spoke, and heard herself, she realized that her voice was certainly different. It was a female's voice, high pitched and melodious to her ears.

"Yes, you're absolutely a woman now, so I should call you Demi, right? That's your new name?"

"Yes, please."

While Demi was doing her best to wake up and determine how she felt, not just as a patient recovering from surgery, but as a female, the nurse did a typical check of her medical state, measuring pulse, blood pressure, and assorted other stats. All were perfectly normal. Then she pumped Demi with questions as she poked and prodded various parts of her body - her new body. Demi stayed calm throughout, although her mind was racing. She was dying to see, and feel...

But the nurse wasn't done yet. She picked up a clip board with many pages of forms. "From what I can tell from your paperwork, everything went perfectly.

"You still have some bandages over a few incisions, and there is as expected, some bruising and swelling. But those will fade quickly.

"You do have a collection of nanites still at work inside you, but they finished up most of their work in the last few days.

"At this point your recovery is really just a matter of time. You'll spend this week here, with us - a physical therapist and a coach working out the kinks while learning about your new body."

"What? Why?" Demi asked still confused. She was anxious to start her new life.

The nurse frowned for a moment, exasperated. "This was all covered in your initial interview.

"Demi, you're a totally different person now. The recovery process takes weeks. You and your body have so much to learn. Take it slowly, and cooperate."

"Okay." Demi replied, disappointed and anxious, but understanding, she did remember what she'd been told. And just listening to herself with her new voice was enough of a reminder about how much she'd been changed. She sure as hell wasn't Dimitry anymore.

"Good. So, you'll be here for another week. After that you'll be returned to your suite at the resort. It's a much more comfortable place."

"Okay."

The nurse paused for a second and smiled down at her. "You'll be free to relax in your suite, for a couple of weeks under a nurse's supervision. Then you can slowly start going out to begin enjoying your new self. But I'd advise you to take your time. You have two weeks scheduled for that phase. Move slowly and enjoy it."

"Um, yes, I understand." Demi mumbled. She was still trying to figure out how she felt - as a girl. Her body was stiff and ached, as did her face. Hell, everything felt very weird.

Above all, she couldn't believe that it had happened. That he'd succeeded in changing sexes.

Of course, she still wasn't really sure it had all been successful.

"Now, if you feel up to it, I'll help you into the bathroom so you can see yourself in the mirror."

"Oh, yes, please."

She had a lot of trouble, just getting out of bed.

As soon as she reached to pull the sheet off, she caught sight of her hands, and with the long fingernails she had to pause to admire the way they looked. So feminine and so pretty!

The nurse, chuckled. "You really have a lot to see and experience. Take your time."

Demi blushed, flustered. "Sorry," she mumbled. Then she pushed the sheet aside as she swung her legs off the mattress to put her feet on the floor.

But once again she froze stunned. This time at the sight of her breasts. "I have breasts," she mumbled awestruck.

"Of course, you do. And they're lovely. But with the nanites still working away, they'll get a little larger and firmer. Much more attractive over the next couple days. You'll see."

The nurse then paused once again to give Demi more time to come to terms with her new body.

Finally, Demi resumed her movement, and this time she refused to stop as she planted her feet on the floor, and with the help of the nurse, stood up, shakily on her two feet. She forced herself not to look down toward her crotch, and ignored the fact that she was naked in front of the friendly woman.

She also ignored the long hair that swung in front of her eyes, but she did have to reach up and brush it aside, so she could see where she was going, as she and her helper slowly made their way the few steps into the bathroom.

There she stepped in front of the mirror and stared at the reflected image of the pretty woman standing there.

She certainly wasn't a guy named Dimitry. Nowhere close. No one could ever imagine that a month ago, she had been a male.

After a few awestruck minutes, just staring silently at herself, the nurse interrupted her trance.

"You seem steady enough. I'll leave you here. If you need me, just call. I'll be in the room. My name, by the way, is Mara."

Demi tore her eyes away from the image to look at Mara. "Sorry. Thank you, Mara, for all of the help. I'll be out in a few minutes."

Mara chuckled, "take your time." She then turned and walked out.

Demi went back to admiring herself.

With the nurse gone, she reached down to touch her new sex. She had a pussy instead of a cock! It was absolutely mind-blowing. And looking down, it was beautiful.

And there was no hair around it. Actually, there was no hair anywhere, except around her eyes and on her head, of course. And her skin was perfectly smooth and soft and unblemished. Everything just as she'd requested.

Rubbing her fingers around her crotch felt wonderful, and when she touched the top of her pussy, where her clit protruded ever so slightly, she got a thrill. Almost an electric shock, but a nice one somehow. Surprised, she moaned and pulled her hands away, quickly, thinking, later.

Taking a deep breath, she returned her attention to her breasts. They looked fantastic. Sexy and feminine. She cupped them in her hands and they too felt wonderful and thrilling. They'd even extended her areola to make them larger and more prominent, like a true woman's.

Still holding them, she looked again at her face. A woman's face. A beautiful woman's face.

It was almost impossible to believe that it was him, or her. But it was.

Suddenly a stray thought struck her. I don't have to worry anymore. Nobody would ever imagine that she was Dimitry, the run-away digital spy. She was safe, and she could live the life she'd always dreamed of.

She allowed herself another three or four minutes of admiring, before she stepped out to ask Mara if she could eat. She was starved!

"Of course, you can. And you should be starving, you haven't had a real meal in something like two weeks. Climb back in bed. I'll order you some food."

"Wait. Two weeks?"

"Yes, of course. The procedures took several days and they've kept you in zombie mode ever since."

Demi was shocked that it had been so long. "Zombie?" she mumbled.

Mara giggled. "That's what we call it. You were kept sedated, barely awake to ease and speed your healing."

"Now that you're with it, you can move on with your recovery."

"Oh," she muttered, lost in thought. Somehow, she hadn't realized how long her transformation would take. Too focused on the end result, she figured.

Demi ate a huge meal, lying in bed, and although the food wasn't gourmet by any means, she gobbled it all down.

Finished, she set the tray aside, and immediately fell asleep.

For the next six days, she slept, ate, slept some more, and worked with the staff to figure herself out. Most of what she learned was simple stuff, like moving with breasts throwing off her balance, and peeing sitting down through a pussy.

And some of it was unique to her new body. Of course, she'd never get pregnant, or have periods. No need to worry about birth-control. She was also reminded that women were subject to sexual abuse and rape, and she did have to worry about that.

Annoyingly, she found that her long, sexy fingernails were a cumbersome pain in the ass. She cursed herself for signing up for them. The coach assured her that she'd get used to the things.

The women also taught her the rudiments of makeup and hair care. She certainly wasn't familiar with any of that. Demitry had short hair, and didn't wear any makeup - HAH.

But the time passed, surprisingly quickly, and she was satisfied, although anxious to get on with her new life.

+++++++++++++

Finally, it was time to leave the hospital. Her breasts were beautifully large and her hair continued to grow. But in all other respects, she was a complete woman.

Wrapped in a hospital robe she said farewell to the doctors and staff and left the facility behind.

An attendant used a wheelchair to load her into a van, and at the resort, again roll her to her suite.

Back in her room at the resort, Demi, and she was actually thinking of herself as Demi, rather than Dimitry these days, was surprised to see Mara waiting for her.

"Hi, Demi." The friendly nurse said as soon as Demi was deposited into her bed by the attendant.

"Hi, Mara, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, you're not done with us yet. I or one of the others will be visiting with you often to make sure you're behaving yourself and completing your recovery.

"Like I keep telling you, you and your body went through a lot, and you still have a lot to learn.

"First of all, though, here's a room service menu. The food available here is much better than the stuff at the hospital. Order whatever you feel like eating, but make it a real meal. No junk food."

Demi laughed. "I'll be good, I have to maintain my figure."

Mara chuckled. "Don't worry about that for now. Just order a good, big, healthy meal. You know, salad, steak, potatoes, vegies, wine; the works."

Demi got on her island phone and called in her order. It felt good to be alive, and to be finished, mostly anyway, with the medical facilities.

She had included Chablis with her food order, rather than vodka. Pretty women drank wine. And it was the vodka that always got Dimitry in trouble. No more of that!

Mara spent the next twenty minutes, filling Demi in on world events while they waited for the delivery; purposely distracting her patient, forcing her to think of things outside the room.

When the food arrived, she supervised getting it served and ushered the deliveryman out the door.

Demi didn't think she needed all the attention and supervision but Mara was friendly and caring, so she didn't want to push her aside.

She did realize how hungry she was. As Mara watched, she sat down immediately and dug right in.

As she ate her feast, Mara excused herself. "Get a good night's sleep. I'll swing by in the morning.

"Remember, for at least another week, you need to stay in. Sleep all you can, eat good meals, and relax while your body finishes heeling and those nanites complete their tasks. I know the CP folks told you that would only take days, but you shouldn't push those things. It's aa tricky technology."

"Yes, ma'am."

Demi, glad to be alone, finished her meal, and then couldn't help but crawl into the big bed and sleep.

She woke up hours later, and just watched the television, mindlessly, until hungry again she ordered another meal delivered.

And afterwards, more sleep. But this time, she dreamed and they were happy ones.

+++++++++++++

The next day, Mara again stopped by. She had kindly stopped by the resort's shop and bought her patient a cute, red bikini; charging it to the room, of course.

"This is all anyone wears around here. Any guest, that is, so this will be all you'll need to go out, once I release you." she had explained.

Demi laughed. "Thank you so much. I completely forgot. All I have are my old clothes. Demitry's things."

"Those won't work ever again." Mara said, chuckling.

After Demi had ordered dinner, Mara departed for the day, leaving her alone in her room.

She ate her meal, alone, but happy. It actually felt wonderful. Every day she was getting closer to completing her transformation and starting her new life, secure in her new body with her new identity, and free of fear of discovery.

Perfect!

++++++++++

Demi spent the whole week relaxing, per doctor's orders. Periodically either Mara or some other nurse stopped by for an hour or two to just check up on her. But that was all.

Alone in her space, if she wasn't studying herself in the mirror, marveling at her new self, or planning her new life, she was in bed, sleeping, reading or watching the room's television.

There was really so much to discover. And it was scarry, as well. She had so much to learn about her new body, and about being a woman. She hadn't realized how frightening it would be.

She wanted to get out and move around. To experiment and get more familiar with her new body, but she resisted the urge, knowing that she'd have all the time in the world to enjoy her new self.

She even resisted playing with her new pussy, not wanting to damage that delicate and all-important part of her. She wanted to make sure that area in particular was fully healed before she started using and abusing it.

After several quiet days, Gisele stopped in and began working with her on the next phase of her transformation. This was more educational in nature.

Having discussed it with Demi, she arranged for a hair stylist to visit for a couple hours and teach her how to deal with her beautifully long and full hair. It was still growing. The nanites were working as fast as they could to push the long strands out of her skull. It was phenomenal how each morning it seemed to have grown another inch.

"How long will this grow?" the hairdresser asked as she brushed it all out. "It's already around twelve inches."

Demi was always embarrassed to admit to the extent of all her modifications. It reminded her that she was a new woman.

"Um, I think we settled on twenty-four." With a giggle he added, "luxuriously long."

"And a lot of work and trouble." The woman said grimly. "Men love us in long hair, but you'll find out how much work it is to maintain."

A cosmetologist also visited, twice. Each time bringing a big box of cosmetics, which she used first to experiment on which magical applications resulted in the best 'looks' for Demi's face. Then she began teaching her how to apply them herself.

Demi was fascinated by it all, as well as intimidated by the processes. She quickly became frustrated when she couldn't get any of it right.

"Relax, it takes practice. Young girls spend years learning this art form. You missed out on all that."

Don't remind me, Demi thought.

For the next couple of days, between eating and sleeping, Demi practiced on both her hair and her makeup. For hours she'd apply foundation, blusher, eye makeup and lipstick, and then rinse and repeat.

She brushed and practiced with her constantly growing hair, as well.

As frustrating as the practice was, it was also fun and exciting. She was a woman, doing women's things.

That night, Demi had trouble falling asleep. After she'd turned off the lights, she began reviewing her day. It had been a good one, she had enjoyed herself. And that conclusion started her thinking about the bigger picture.