Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on, Demi did her best to return the favor, first licking Jillian's pussy, and then Laney's. She wasn't sure how successful she was with the Mistress, but Laney seemed to enjoy an energetic orgasm. Demi was certain that her skills weren't up to the slave's level, and that probably explained the failure on the older woman. But as Laney seemed happy, she wondered how often the Mistress pleasured her slave. Was it a one-way street for the slave girl? Not fair.

Of course, it was all very interesting, but it was her own enjoyment that left her amazed and contented...

Laying between the two lovely women, the Mistress and the slave, after her first, incredibly enjoyable female orgasm, actually she'd had two, Demi truly relaxed for the first time since she escaped Russia.

She had achieved her fantasy life, and it was as good as she'd ever dreamed it could be. And she felt safe too. Dimitry's old bosses would never find her. She was now feeling confident of that.

Jillian finally stirred. "I'm thirsty. Laney, don't we have another bottle of that nice Zin?"

"Yes, Mistress, we do," the girl replied as she crawled out of the bed, dragging her chain, looking exotically beautiful; flushed from the sex. Demi was amused and aroused, by the way she moved. She seemed well=practiced at being chained as she was. It didn't seem to be a major issue for her. Of course, the slave girl couldn't leave the suite - she was stuck there, under her mistress' control. Although from what Demi had seen and heard, she'd never want to.

In any case, the connection and the way the slave girl maneuvered around, gracefully and unaffected while chained, was a huge turn-on.

Jillian sat up in the bed, and Demi slid up to be next to her.

While they waited, the Mistress idly ran a hand over her new lover's breasts. Demi shivered, adoring the feel of it.

Laney returned with glasses for the both of them, and then retrieved her own before crawling back onto the mattress to cuddle up against her mistress' other side.

"I don't drink a lot of wine." Demi mumbled as Jillian began sipping from her glass.

"Oh? You do drink alcohol, don't you?"

Demi chuckled. "Yes, too much, really. But vodka has always been my drink."

"Really? Well, wine is a much nicer and more sophisticated form. And this bottle is heavenly. So, drink-up, my dear."

Demi was on her third glass, and the Zinfandel was tasting better and better. She was a woman now, and women drank wine, so she again decided to quit the vodka from now on. Besides too many bad things had happened when Dimitry was drunk on that stuff.

"So, tell me about the procedures. I can see the remaining marks, tiny scars, and punctures left over and not quite healed. What all did you have done?" Jillian asked, casually.

Clearly, she wasn't judging. Just curious.

Demi had also prepared herself for those types of questions. So, she answered easily. "I was tired of being a plane-Jane computer nurd. Lonely and unloved."

"I understand, I think. Plastic surgery and breasts?"

Demi took a deep breath, and then began describing what she'd been through at the clinic. As if she was a girl being rebuilt.

Eventually she ran out of things to say, and then ran out of energy, as well.

++++++++++++

Demi woke up to morning daylight, laying in the bed with the two beautiful women she'd met last night. And she felt terrible - hung over. Obviously too much wine, and before that the Vodka. Apparently, the quantities and the combination had really trashed her brain. You fool!

When she rolled over onto her back and looked up, she saw Jillian leaning against the headboard, smiling down at her.

"Good morning, Demi. How are you feeling?"

She moaned, and reached up to rub at her eyes. "Miserable," she whispered.

Laney, laying on the other side of her Mistress chuckled. "You were awfully drunk last night. But you did seem to enjoy yourself."

Jillian reached over and ran her fingers, delicately through Demi's hair. "We all enjoyed ourselves. It was nice."

That brought a smile to her face, and reminded her of the night's adventure. She had made love to two women, for the first time as a girl, herself. It was her dream come true. And she was looking forward to a lot more sessions like that one.

"I remember that," she sighed. "But not much afterwards."

"Well, Dimitry. That's when things got really interesting."

Dimitry? She said Dimitry! Oh shit!

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.