Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And more than ever before, it struck her that she had actually pulled it off! She had escaped Dimitry, and Russia, and was now a free woman! A real girl! Her dreams had indeed come true.

Laying in bed, in the dark, she started giggling, merrily. Then laughing delightedly. She grew so happy she jumped out of bed, and still in the dark she danced around the room, gleefully celebrating her wonderful success.

It was truly magical! Unbelievable!

She had her whole new and amazing life ahead of her, to do what she wanted, and thoroughly enjoy.

After a few laps she was out of breath, and finally feeling tired enough to sleep. It still took a while for her to calm down and drift off, but she fell asleep with a huge smile on her feminine lips.

+++++++++++

At last, with the bruises faded, but still a bit sore and with a few small bandages still in place, Mara gave her permission to begin venturing out.

"You're ready to begin your new best life, Demi. Just be careful. Take it slow."

She then headed for the door. "Take your island phone with you and if you run into any trouble, just call."

"Okay. I will. And thanks for everything. You've been wonderful." Demi said, very pleased, as she jumped up and intercepted her, pulling her into a hug and giving her a loving kiss. Mara was at first surprised, but then she relaxed, and kissed the new girl back.

But then she left. The staff was discouraged from getting overly friendly with the guests...

Bucking up her courage, Demi pulled on her bikini. She struggled a bit to get the bra portion in place and her breasts properly positioned. But looking in the mirror. She was finally ready to go.

She stepped to the door and froze in place - scared, petrified really.

Up until that moment she had been hidden in her room, preparing for this very day. But now that the time had come for her go out and face the world, she was having trouble facing her new reality.

To help build her courage she stepped back into the bathroom for one more look at herself.

Trying to be objective, she examined the vision in the mirror.

Her body certainly wasn't movie-star perfect; or even porn star hot, but it was certainly feminine, and her large breasts made up for her 'boyish' figure - despite the surgeon's work, her waist seemed too thick and her hips too narrow. She did like her smooth, hairless skin. That helped emphasize her femininity.

Her hands with their long nails looked pretty and sexy. She liked them a lot. Now that she was used to the daggers on her fingertips.

Looking at her face she was, as always, astounded. The person in the mirror was so very different from the Dimitry of old that she found it almost impossible to fathom.

Again, she wasn't a movie star or model, but she did look good, and there was absolutely no sign that there was a man underneath. And with well applied makeup - she was still working on that skill, she looked pretty and even sexy.

She was certain most men would be interested in partnering with her, even though she had no interest in them.

For a moment that thought made her nervous, perhaps she should downplay her looks, such as they were, so as not to attract male attention. But she quickly pushed that notion aside. She absolutely wanted to look as good as any other woman.

Feeling better about herself, she walked over to the door, opened it and strode out, as confidently as she could manage.

It was indeed weird walking around the resort, wearing so little - without more of a covering, but it didn't take long for her to realize that everyone else was dressed the same. In fact, there were a number of women either topless or fully naked, casually strolling around. Maybe, I'll reach that point, someday, she thought. Going topless, to show off her nice tits might be fun.

Slowly, as she moved along, her confidence grew.

She only noticed an occasional man ogling her. As there were plenty of other, attractive women around, it didn't bother her much.

She was more interested in the women. When a pretty girl looked her way, it gave her a thrill. Someday, she hoped, she could share a bed with someone like her.

Demi did have a mission that morning, so she followed the pathway signs toward the resort's oversized general store. She needed clothes! The bikini she was wearing was the only thing she owned that fit her.

She giggled, as she walked along, Dimitry that fool, hadn't planned for her.

Inside the store she joined the other shoppers. And went straight to the women's department. It was well stocked with everything she'd need, and much of it was sexy, as one might expect in a place like this.

After wandering the aisles for a while, she recruited the assistance of one of the salesgirls, to help her with sizes and colors.

It was embarrassing to have to admit that she didn't know her own body sizes, but the woman was friendly and helpful and it wasn't long before they had it all figured out.

First, she purchased several more bikinis in varying colors, and styles, before she moved on to fill out the rest of her wardrobe. She had nothing, so she bought everything. Even if she didn't need it for the island, she'd need clothes for the trip to the states, and for the days there.

Lingerie shopping was so very fun. She bought panties, bras and assorted other underthings, and all along she kept imagining how she would look wearing them for some lover. And she maintained that thought process as she moved on to dresses and shoes.

Dimitry had always loved women in high heels, so she picked up several pairs with tall heels, even though they'd be trouble on the island. She'd need to practice, around the room, but that too would be fun.

For the resort she did purchase several pairs of sandals with either low heels, or slightly higher wedges. At the moment she was wearing Dimitry's flip-flops, and they'd be discarded.

Hours later she walked out, feeling happy and accomplished, with her arms full of bags.

She dumped everything in her room and then immediately returned to the store to spend more money and time in the cosmetic's department. There again, a sales specialist helped her expand on the small collection her teacher had provided. And at the same time, she received additional instruction on how to apply the stuff to her best advantage.

Finally, back in her room, she experimented with the new makeup well into the night. This time, with a better feel for it all, it was fun.

She continued that practice the next morning, and she actually began enjoying playing with her looks.

Seeing herself in the mirror after one application or another. Demi fell in love with her new face, and how it could be transformed by the cosmetics and techniques.

Mid-morning, she called the spa and made appointments for a mani-pedi and with the hair stylist who had helped her the previous week.

She had lunch at a nice restaurant overlooking the beach and returned to the elegant pampering of a manicure and a pedicure.

After that she once again became a student as the hair stylist first conditioned her rapidly lengthening, nanite-enhanced hair. As predicted, it was growing rapidly, long and full - beautiful. The woman provided more advice on how to care for it, and many ways to style it for seemingly every occasion - casual to formal.

More artful techniques that she'd have to master.

By dinner time she was exhausted, but feeling delightfully pretty. She felt delightfully happy with everything.

Although she was tired, she couldn't resist going out for dinner to celebrate. She wasn't ready to socialize yet - too nervous to actually talk with a woman as a woman, but someday she would...

+++++++++++++

The next morning, she soaked in the tub, and no longer able to hold back, she began exploring her sexuality. It was all so very new. And so very enjoyable.

Her breasts were full, firm and sensitive, and as she caressed them, the pleasure was delicate and real. Dimitry's nipples had just been there, a part of his body. Demi's were a pleasure center.

When her hands slid beneath the water and she began feeling her new center, it was unbelievably intense. As she slid her fingers inside her pussy, and found both her G-spot and her clit, she literally exploded with the pleasure of it all.

Demi had her first female orgasm! It was heavenly. Her miraculously converted body, assisted by the magical nanites did a wonderful job, the pleasure was fantastic. When Dimitry came, he felt all the pleasure in his cock, but when Demi climaxed, it seemed like she felt it everywhere. Her whole body experienced the pleasure.

Amazing!

Over the next several days she continued to explore her sex. She made a special trip to the store for some lubricant to make it easier and more comfortable. She certainly didn't want to over-do it and hurt her new vagina.

In the sex toy section, she examined some of the large selection of available play-things. But there were so many options, styles and sizes, she finally gave up. I'll sample some of them later, I'm happy enough now with just my fingers, she decided.

She wished she had access to the internet, so she could do some research, but the island didn't allow computers or provide WiFi. She understood that was a good thing for someone trying to hide from their government.

+++++++++++

More days slid by and all traces of her conversion had healed, the swelling and discolorations had faded away and she was getting comfortable with her new body. Exploration was ending and enjoying was fully in play.

Demi was elated with everything. Her physique, her feelings, the sex and the overall relief she felt with the successful completion of her escape plan. In ten days, she'd leave the island and settle into her new life, somewhere back in California. She wasn't sure exactly where. She figured she could play tourist for a while and pick some city which seemed nice. She still had millions available in her accounts.

The guy named Dimitry was gone forever.

She even had her new identity, delivered by some government official. She was now, officially Demi McCarry. She'd selected that last name, picking something uniquely different from anything Russian. She thought it had a nice ring to it. It rolled off her tongue and made her smile happily every time she said it.

And with ever-increasing confidence, she began spending more and more time out on the lovely beach, floating in the huge pool, wandering along the pathways or eating and drinking at the many bars and restaurants in the resort.

She soon realized that she was unique in one respect. Everyone else at the resort was there with a lover. Mostly men and women, but also pairs of women, or male couples. And they all had each other to consort with and play with and make love with. She was fascinated with how much of that she saw - couples enjoying sex in public.

And it made her feel lonely, and horny.

But on those rare occasions when a couple approached her with an invitation for a threesome, she uncomfortably turned them down. She just wasn't ready for that adventure. Especially as a group sport, that included a man.

She wanted to try sex with a pleasant partner. Just one, and only a female, but the opportunity just didn't present itself.

As much as she was enjoying her new self, that single failure left her disappointed and frustrated.

+++++++++++

Demi was sitting quietly alone at one of the restaurants' tables, wearing one of her new bikinis. Many of the women only wore their bottoms, showing off their beautiful breasts. She knew that her own tits were just as pretty, but she hadn't built up the courage to display them yet. Hell, the tiny bikini bottoms that left her ass cheeks bare, and barely covered her glorious new pussy, were hard enough to wear. So much of her skin was exposed. But it was indeed lovely skin.

As she ate, and drank, she casually looked around the place. It was crowded, and per usual she was the only single woman, or man, in the place. She worried that it made her stand out. And she didn't want to attract any attention. Someone might take note, and she still couldn't quite shake the idea that she was in hiding.

Demi was just finishing her second vodka, promising herself to stop after this glass. She remembered swearing off the stuff, but her depressing loneliness overrode her oath.

Just then she looked up and spotted a beautiful pair of women winding their way through the crush of tables.

She was astounded to see that the second girl was being led along by a leash attached to what looked like a metal slave collar.

Demi had read tales of dominant and submissive relationships, but had never believed she'd see one. This was fantastically erotic. She felt a wonderful stirring in her crotch. It was very nice feeling...

The mistress, it was clear that was her role, was beautiful. Probably mid-thirties, but in perfect shape.

The slave girl was younger, twenties. She was pretty and cute, and unlike her mistress totally naked. The tall metal slave collar around her neck looked formidable and the leash ran from it to her mistress' hand.

Unable to peel her eyes off the slave girl, Demi became even more excited. She had pierced nipples with a large ring dangling from each. Kinky and sexy...

But the most startling decorations were lower down.

Right above her pussy, instead of pubic hair, she had a tattoo. In block letters about five centimeters high it declared 'SLAVE'. The letters were actually formed to be wider at the top and narrower at the bottom, actually making it look like a woman's bush.

And above that, across her lower belly, in a more stylized font another tattoo read: 'I Serve My Mistress', in two lines.

To Demi it was overwhelmingly sexy, and she was so very aroused she squirmed in her seat, and felt her new pussy get wet. That was yet another new experience for her. She hadn't been sure if it would even happen. But it did. And she was delighted by that too.

Demi was surprised when the older woman walked right up to her. "Hello, I can't find an available table, and you look a little lonely. Are you alone? Can we join you?"

It took Demi several seconds, embarrassingly long, to actually form an answer. Under the pressure of the situation, her brain was slow to respond.

Finally, she blurted out. "Yes, of course."

The woman chuckled. "You're sure? No one else here with you?"

"No, I'm here alone."

"Excellent."

The woman then went to sit in the chair next to her. "Laney, you may sit," she said to her companion.

"Thank you, Mistress." Laney answered, quietly. She sat in the chair next to her Mistress, and opposite Demi. Her leash hung from her neck, across her breast and then draped over to her owner's hand. It was all so casual. It seemed so very normal to the two of them. But it was sexy as hell to Demi.

Once seated the woman, slave owner, whatever, held out her hand. "I'm Jillian, and my girl is Laney."

Demi, still a little stunned, reached out and shook her hand. "I'm Demi. Nice to meet you.

"Um, you two make an, uh, attractive pair."

"Thank you. It looks like you're almost done with your meal. Sorry to interrupt, but the place is busy, and you did look lonely. Are you really here alone? A pretty girl like you."

Before Demi could answer, the server came up and Jillian ordered for both herself and her slave. The girl sat quietly moving little, merely shifting her gaze from her Mistress to Demi, and back again.

Damn, even that was sexy. A Mistress and a real slave girl. Demi was absolutely captivated.

The two of them. Spent the next hour chatting about the island, the resort and some of the other guests. It turned out that Jillian had a suite over at the fet resort. A short shuttle bus ride away.

Demi had read a little about the place, and how the guests there were sexier and more into exotic sexual practices and fetishes. She had decided to stay in one of the two more 'normal' resorts, planning on focusing on her transformation, rather than on heavy sex.

The way Jillian described the place, though, it sounded bizarrely enticing, especially while looking at the two of them.

As her two new friends ate, Demi sipped at yet another drink. She was enjoying herself immensely. And her libido, confused by her changes, and excited by her companions, began burning hotly inside her.

While they sat there, Jillian began casually questioned Demi on her background. Demi, prepared for such things, explained her life as a software developer in Kyiv. And eventually she admitted to having some work done on her body at the island's clinic. Of course, there was no mention of just how extensive that had been.

She was relieved when her new girlfriend didn't press for details.

When Jillian finished her meal, she pushed her chair back a little and sat, focused on Demi. "I want to take you back to my suite, and make love to you. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I can guarantee that Laney will service you better than anyone ever has. That's her function in life, you know."

Demi was struck dumb by the invitation. She certainly hadn't expected an offer like that. So soon after her conversion. It was everything she'd ever fantasized about.

"Yes," she muttered, like a simpleton.

Jillian laughed. "Yes, you understand that my Laney is good in bed, or yes you'll accompany me back to my suite?"

Having recovered enough to make sense, Demi smiled sheepishly. "Yes, I'd love to go back to your room to make love."

Jillian laughed happily at her response. She leaned over, reached around to the back of Demi's head and pulled her into a very nice kiss. And Demi kissed her back. Loving it.

A few minutes later they were on their way. Jillian held Demi's hand as they walked along, while Laney trailed along behind them on her leash.

Demi couldn't believe her luck, it was Dimitry's dream come true. She'd have her first sex as a girl, with not one, but two lovely and erotic women.

++++++++++

The ride over to the fet resort only took a few minutes and the walk through that resort' grounds only a few minutes more.

In the dim lighting, Demi only saw a few other guests, and some of them were indeed bizarrely dressed or decorated. But she didn't have much interest in them. She was on her way to her first female fuck.

Inside the room, Demi watched as Jillian removed her slave's leash, and replaced it with a long length of chain that was secured to the bed. The slave was always under her mistress' control. God, how sexy!

Dragging her chain behind, Laney smiled sheepishly at Demi as the three of them climbed onto the big mattress and immediately began kissing, hugging and groping each other in a frenzy of happy passion. Demi was overwhelmed by it all. The pleasure and the feelings were absolutely fabulous.

After their initial round of intertwined wrestling, they settled down a bit and while Jillian kissed, and licked at Demis's face and neck, laying half on her chest, holding her down, Laney slid lower and applied her fingers, her mouth and her tongue to Demi's new and untested pussy.

Of course, Laney didn't know that. But the very thought, let alone the slave girl's tongue, drove Demi wild.

She had her first orgasm, delivered by another person, a lover, a girl. It felt so much better than her own efforts, she shuddered and moaned and squirmed, while Laney giggled at her antics. And as before she felt the pleasure surging through her entire body. Amazing! Wonderous!

"Have you never enjoyed it this much, before?" Laney asked curiously, as she lifted her head for a moment to allow the girl to catch her breath.

Panting, Demi mumbled, "not really."

Hearing her admission, Jillian shook her head, sadly. Poor girl, who had she been partnering with?

Apparently, some dullard boys.

Later, when Demi had a moment to actually think, she wondered if it was that way for all women, or if some or all of her enjoyment came from the nanites. It didn't really matter. She loved it!