Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 04

Story Info
Faun at Home.
11.7k words
4.61
4.3k
2

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise Isle, Faun, Pt 4

(fetish, cosplay, faun, body modification, consensual) Faun at home

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

This tale is a stand-alone story of an adventure at Paradise Isle. Please read at least the first section of the 'Island Paradise, The Beginning' for background on the wonderful island and its sexual vacation orientation. It sets the stage for this and other stories of sexual pleasures encountered on the island.

Read the previous chapters of Faun, first.

It was the day before they were scheduled to depart for the long trip home, and Willow was a nervous wreck. All she could do was picture herself being humiliated as she traveled amongst the humans who wouldn't understand or appreciate her new body.

"Liam what am I going to wear?"

"What? Oh, for the trip. Well..."

"You didn't think of that, did you." She said, angrily.

He frowned, no he hadn't. "I was too enamored with who you'd become. But you packed dresses, didn't you?"

"Not for Willow. She never wears dresses, anyway. And I doubt if anything I brought from Finley's wardrobe will fit my new, furry hips and ass."

They spent the next twenty minutes trying out the few dresses Finley had packed for the trip. All were tight, short and sexy. None of them would work on Willow.

The skirts were just too tight over her bulky fur. And her cute deer's tail pushed the back of the skirts out and up, despite it being soft and kind of flexible.

"Well, we'll just have to go over to the resort's boutique and find something for you there."

"If they have anything designed for fauns." She replied, irritated and frustrated.

In the store, they immediately rejected a couple of caftans and a lacy swim coverup. And stretchy T-shirt dresses were just too tight around the ass.

But they got lucky when they went over to the plus-size racks. Included were several dresses designed for very hippy, big-booty, women. Of course, there weren't many guests who fell into that category among all of the beautiful bodies at the resort, but there were apparently an occasional few.

They purchased a red-wine colored dress that fit Willow well enough, and included a skirt that ended just at her knees. Her furry shins and hooves would be on display, but there was nothing they could do about that.

Liam didn't mention that her tail caused the skirt to lift up quite a ways in back. It wasn't like it would reveal anything other than more fur, back there.

With that problem resolved, they stopped for lunch, but Willow was too nervous to eat much or enjoy herself.

Back at the room, she grew even more upset when she decided to sort through her suitcase, discarding things that she'd no longer be wearing.

"I guess I'll just leave these for the staff. They might get some use out of them." She said as she tossed all of her shoes into the back of the closet. Socks and stockings followed. As did all of her panties and bikinis. All of her pretty dresses and skirts, too.

At that she broke into tears and Liam, feeling terrible for her, knelt next to her and hugged her, whispering encouragement into her wonderful elf ears.

It took a while but she did get over her funk and finished with the last of the things from her bag, her bras. "Well, at least I can still wear these." She said, half-heartedly.

"Um, does Willow wear things like that?" Liam asked.

She sighed. Of course, she didn't. Willow wore a leather bikini top as part of her costume. And she certainly hadn't packed one of them for the trip.

"No, she doesn't. But she also doesn't wear a dress. And I have to wear that for the trip." She replied indignantly.

"I agree, the dress is mandatory, but not a bra." Liam said. And Willow detected a touch of nastiness in his voice. Damn!

Groaning, she deposited the handful of bras into the closet with the rest of her stuff.

She decided, though, to give it one more try. "I could wear one of my bikini tops."

"Willow, my love, you don't need it. Your breasts are lovely, and besides, who's going to be looking at your chest?"

She just shook her head. "Alright, you're right. Everyone will be looking at my head, and my legs."

"Yup. You'll be the only female with men staring at head instead of your boobs."

He laughed, and Willow begrudgingly joined in. He was right.

So, for the return trip all Willow wore was the dress. She even left her wilting crown behind.

"I hate this dress." She muttered as they walked out of the room for the last time.

"Well, I'd rather you didn't wear anything."

She actually chuckled. Her mood lightening for a moment. "You'd like that. But no."

"Sure. But when we get home, no more dresses, or pants or shorts. Just your leather top."

"Is that an order or a request?" she asked, wryly.

"Lover, it's what I'd prefer. And what I think will be best for Willow. It's totally up to you."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay, good. And I agree with you."

The unique pair caught the shuttle to the docks, with a few others, and arrived at the departure lounge in just a few minutes.

They processed through the bureaucracy on their way off the island on a bright and sunny morning. Several guests, clearly coming from the other two, tamer resorts, eyed her lasciviously.

On the ferry ride to the adjacent island and its airport, one couple asked why she was still wearing her costume.

They blanched when Liam replied that it wasn't a costume. That it was Willow's real body. Embarrassed, the woman apologized, while the guy had trouble hiding the almost instantaneous hard-on. He failed.

As they walked away Willow just shook her head. She expected a lot more of the same, from the people they'd meet all along the way home.

Liam, though, chuckled. He pictured it as a fun game, he was proud of his faun wife, and her fantasy body.

Things became worse when they arrived at the docks and had to transfer to the airport. The different set of locals, although used to the sight of some very erotic and unusual travelers, were intrigued and entertained by Willow as she walked, holding onto Liam's arm for support and protection, onto the shuttle bus that would take them to toe airport.

She did her best to ignore them. While Liam confidently guided her through the crowds.

In the airport's terminal Willow had to suffer through the scrutiny of the ticketing, security and customs officials, and several times she had to speak to them. To one overly inquisitive official, she had to explain that her horns were real and the changes to her face were surgical and tattooed.

"If they're permanent, you should replace the photo on your passport." He warned.

"They are, and we intend to." Liam answered for her.

With that tedious process out of the way, all they had to do was endure the upcoming flights and the terminals in between. It would be a long day.

As expected, everywhere they went, Willow drew stares. But she was now adept at ignoring them. She had learned that skill back home when she wore her costume out in public.

In the terminals the loud clip-clop of her hooves on the hard floor, drew unwanted attention, and on the airplanes the constant passing of the other passengers, often clearly simply to get another look at the unusual girl became monotonous.

Whenever someone stopped and tried to question her, Liam, sitting on the isle, had to shoo them away. The flight attendant in first class, had to intervein on a couple of occasions.

Finally, exhausted, they landed at the San Diego Airport, right on the bay. It was great to be home, and as Comic-Con was just getting started, Willow had an easier time with the crowds. Many simply assumed she was in costume to attend the event. And she wasn't the only one already in character for the show.

From the airport they caught a cab straight home. But there they only spent an hour to pack new, smaller bags in preparation for their long weekend staying downtown next to the convention center.

It was all according to their original plans, and although they were both exhausted, they agreed to get settled into the hotel before they crashed.

Willow quickly tore off the ugly dress she'd worn and threw it in the trash, making Liam laugh. Then she packed her bag; it didn't need to hold much - she'd be Willow from now on. No clothes necessary.

Liam's small suitcase held just a few outfits; some normal human, and others for his woodsman character.

She insisted that he don his costume immediately, and he didn't argue. So, while he changed, she slipped on her leather bikini top, and her utility belt.

Liam drove them down to the big hotel and handed his car over to the valet, who admired Willow, but wasn't the least bit surprised by her costume.

Checking in was no issue either, as the lobby was full of other Sci-Fi, fantasy, movie or comic-book characters in costume. They fit right in.

Of course, Willow's outfit was more realistic than any of the others. And several guests stopped to admire her. That was a nice change...

Inside their room, Liam set down their bags and turned to Willow. "How tired are you?"

"Exhausted"

"So, you don't want to go down for the first night opening?"

Willow sighed, "I don't know..."

She thought for a moment. She was tired, terribly jet-lagged and stiff from sitting. And she was nervous too. How would the people at the convention react to her? Of course, they didn't need to know that she was a real faun. That her costume was real, even though it was perfect.

"Let's just sleep. We can face the mobs tomorrow, better rested."

"Fine with me."

They fell asleep, in each other's arms, almost immediately, and only woke up when the morning light, and their hunger got to them.

Liam was just starting to dress when Willow walked out of the bathroom. "I was thinking last night. I decided that you should always go commando from now on. No matter what clothing you're wearing," she said, smiling angelically.

"As in no underwear, ever?"

"Yup. I don't wear any, ever."

"Um, that could be difficult." He replied, skeptically.

"Not for me," she said laughing and running her hand over her fur-covered crotch.

Her move turned him on. He loved her always available pussy, hidden there in the fur. But he was still not sold on the idea. He'd never liked hanging loose in his pants. So, he didn't say anything.

"And just think about how good that will be for our sex lives. As it is, I'm always available. You should be, too. As much as possible, anyway. I can promise you a good time." And her smile was brilliant.

"I like that; but even at work?"

"Sure, what's the big deal? You'll still have your pants. I 'm the one who's barely covered."

He looked at her, speculatively. "Well, if you put it that way. I'll agree to it. For the sake of the good sex, you promise."

He was dressed in his costume, without underwear, when their breakfast was delivered to their room. Willow had put on the only clothes she would ever wear, a leather bikini top.

After breakfast, they headed over to the main hall, where all the action was. And the huge space was absolutely packed! More crowded this year, than ever before.

The crowds were as diverse as ever, and from all over the US, and the world. Of course, most wore normal street clothes, but plenty of them were in some sort of costume, some elaborate and others, lame.

Willow was able to fit right in, and she enjoyed not having to worry about her unique body. As Liam had predicted, everyone assumed that she was just wearing an exceptionally well-made costume.

The two of them wandered the area doing their own people-watching. Examining the vendor booths, and attending a discussion session with one of Willow's favorite fantasy fiction writers. All normal and enjoyable activities for them. It was great fun.

Throughout the day, admirers approached Willow with questions and for photo opportunities. She was a huge hit with those ever-present photographers with cell phones, and more elaborate camera rigs. In past years, she enjoyed those times, considering them a fun compliment to her costuming skills. But now, the constant interruptions and requests became tedious. And she was always nervous about being exposed as a permanent faun.

Several times they ran into other cosplayers who they knew from past events. The real SoCal players were a close-knit community, and either friendly, or competitive, or both.

Many of them noticed how much better Willow's costume looked than in times past. She was always well outfitted, but now she looked perfect. Real even.

She and Liam accepted their friends' compliments, but didn't confirm that she was now truly a faun princess. They both agreed that secret was one worth keeping.

All day, Liam did his best to stay out of the limelight. He always had in the past; being nervous about showing up in some photo on the Internet where his friends and colleagues could identify him at the convention, with Willow. He was certain that they wouldn't understand, and that he could become a laughing-stock or worse, loose standing in his career.

Wandering the vendor displays they stumbled upon a very nice booth that sold costume components, and Liam bought an elegant floor-length cape for his faun to wear, either to hide her body, or for warmth on the occasional cool or wet days. There weren't many in their part of Southern California but there were some.

The garment was made of a dark brown wool, lined in red satin, and fit Willow's cosplay look perfectly. She'd be able to wear it anywhere; at the convention or out on the street. And it had a full and deep hood that she could use to hide her horns, too. She thought it was perfect, and she promised herself that she'd make copies in other colors and materials, in the months to come. The many months to come...

As they wandered, they were surprised by the unusually large flocks of Japanese Anime fans. Cute girls with cat ears and sexy school-girl uniforms. Many more than in previous years. Apparently, some large travel agency had offered a package tour, that was a huge hit, back across the Pacific.

Willow scanned the faces of the fox girls, looking nonchalantly for Kitsune, the girl she'd met on the island, but realized that she wouldn't recognize her if she did see someone like she remembered.

And, as you'd expect, all of them were taking lots of photos with their cell phones, and Willow was a favorite subject for many of them.

On several occasions she was absolutely surrounded by one mob or another. She did her best to be kind and cooperative, but it was a chore.

And their enthusiastic chatter, drew the attention of the scattering of news photographers, there to capture shots and stories for various publications, internet sites or television outlets.

One of those local TV station reporters, followed by their cameraman with a bulky video camera, pushed his way through a group of fans, and stuck a microphone in Willow's face. She eyed him disdainfully, but didn't fight it.

In any case, the guy was terribly disappointed when all she would do was make pleasant noises in response to his questions.

Liam, not wanting to be seen on camera, stayed away, and didn't interpret or explain.

One of the fans, dressed like a wood nymph, spoke up on her behalf and explained that true woodland creatures didn't speak English, or any human language for that matter.

The boorish reporter persisted for several more minutes anyway, before he simply turned his report into just a narration with Willow in the background. She just wandered away, while he blathered on.

Late that afternoon, one of the hovering and very cute Japanese girls gently but firmly grabs Willow's hand and gushes over how very real her costume seems. Tired and hungry, Willow makes the terrible mistake of admitting that it is. That she is a real faun.

The girl is astounded, and turning away, begins chattering excitedly away in her native language to all of her nearby friends.

Realizing how she'd just screwed up, Willow hurriedly drags Liam away, and out of the building. Once alone she explains her error, and he agrees, that she might very well have made a lot of trouble for herself.

Sure enough, when they returned to the floor, after dinner, dozens of the Japanese contingent surround her to see and feel the real faun princess in their midst.

And of course, the rest of the attendees picked up on that news as well, and they added to the steady flow of interested followers.

Willow, with Liam's help tried her best to calm the crowd, and keep moving along, but with only limited success.

They were still working their way along amongst the fascinated fans when the same over-eager reporter they'd encountered earlier charged up, cameraman in tow. Liam had to quickly step away, leaving Willow alone to face the intent interviewer, alone. The crowd around her also backed away, seemingly wanting to hear the story the reporter was going to draw out of the lovely faun character.

Again, sticking the microphone in her face, he began peppering her with questions. "Is it true that you're not wearing a costume? That all of this is the result of plastic surgery and implants?"

Willow tried backing away, just twittered a negative response, but the throng didn't let her escape and the reporter kept after her.

Finally, one of the audience spoke up, trying to be helpful, but not succeeding. "She certainly is. You can tell when you get close that she's not in a costume. It's all real. Willow really is a faun princess."

Willow, feeling the pressure finally broke her silence. "Yes, I had the procedures and now I am my favorite character, Willow the faun princess."

With her admission, the crowd chattered excitedly, and applauded, and Willow taking advantage of the situation, turned and slid through the cordon, escaping at last form the astounded reporter.

Liam met up with her, down the way, and they hurried out of the convention center, leaving the throng behind.

They almost ran, straight back to their room; the clatter of Willow's hooves on the hard surfaces hurrying them along. Willow was distraught, and Liam did all he could to calm her.

As soon as they were alone, he hugged her and held her tightly.

"What an asshole. Did he think he'd win a Pulitzer for a report on a cosplayer?" he cussed.

Willow sighed, sadly. "It was inevitable. I had hoped that I could get away with it, but we both knew it would come out, someday."

He sighed. "You're right, but I had hoped we could enjoy the convention without all of the drama."

"Me too."

They spent the next several hours, hiding and trying to relax in their room. Liam ordered dinner delivered, and after eating they relaxed for a while before deciding to return for the evening session.

By the time they got back into the convention center, the reporter had moved on, and the crowd had dispersed into the various conference rooms for the afternoon discussion and lecture sessions.

There were still folks wandering around, and some of them apparently had heard about Willow, the full-time faun. She was able to deal with them, in a calm and friendly fashion. She and Liam were able to relax and enjoy the event, at least for that while.

Later, that evening, though, things got worse.

Before her trip to the Island, and her conversion to a real fantasy character, Willow had printed up business cards, to help drum up jobs for her little guest appearances business.