Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept a few of them in her belt pouch and had handed a couple of them out to perspective customers, throughout the day.

It was through one of those that the paparazzi obtained her contact information.

And then her cell phone began vibrating like a sex toy in her little leather purse. When she checked, she found a long list of messages from reporters asking for interviews with the permanent cosplayer. A few of them actually demanded a meeting. Who the hell did they think they are?

"You'll have to get a new number," Liam said, exasperated, when she told him about the calls.

"Perhaps a separate one for personal calls. If I dump this number, I'll lose out on work gigs."

"Good point. You can just rout all of those calls straight to voice mail."

"What a pain. I never expected this kind of crap," she said, sighing.

"We should have. You are unique, and fascinating." He replied.

After closing they went back to their room, completely exhausted.

Before they tried sleep, they watched the station's late-night news and sure enough, the report was there for all to see.

Willow's face and body filled the screen, and the pin-dick reporter described her as a satyr and pointed out that her costume wasn't a costume at all.

"The woman had surgery to make her a permanent fantasy character. If you can believe that." The guy told the world.

"You're famous," was Liam's only comment.

"More like infamous." Willow said before she turned off the TV so they could try to get some sleep.

In the morning they discussed not returning to the convention, but decided that the damage had been done, so they might as well go back and enjoy the event as best they could.

They entered the big convention center fearing the worst. But it actually wasn't too terribly bad.

It did seem like everyone in the building knew that she was a real, faun princess. That she had taken her character all the way. And they all wanted to see her, talk to her, and marvel at her dedication and courage.

None of the people who sought her out were at all put off by her character, or her commitment - they didn't think she was crazy.

Perhaps the ones who did believe that she was nuts, were simply avoiding her.

They did encounter a number of reporters trying to get interviews. That's where her character's inability to speak once again became useful. Her answers to all of their questions were frustratingly meaningless to the Golems. They weren't fans, they didn't understand the game. They were just trying for a sensational story for their stations or publications about a weird member of the community.

She didn't want to play their game - no interest at all. So, although they got plenty of photos and video footage, none of them got a good story from her.

Liam certainly didn't want to play either. He always hid along the sidelines. When they did try and tackle him, he simply told them to 'ask her.' Which, of course, got them nowhere.

Eventually, with all they could gather, the news crews in attendance abandoned their attempts and left Willow pretty much alone. That was a relief, and despite the trials and tribulations, the two of them did enjoy their surroundings. It remained their favorite event, especially since they had met there, and they wouldn't allow it to be ruined by Willow's new notoriety.

That night, after another long and trying day, they walked quite a way down along the harbor to a relatively quiet restaurant that overlooked the big marina.

The hostess graciously fond them a quiet, out-of-the-way table and they settled in to relax, drink and enjoy a good meal. Hopefully out of the limelight.

They'd already finished their first round of drinks when a large contingent of about a dozen Japanese came in and were seated several tables away, but within easy sight.

It wasn't long before Willow was spotted, and her presence caused a stir among the young Anime fans. They are mostly girls, but a few guys as well, and they all began staring at her and chattering away excitedly in Japanese.

Liam looked them over, sternly, hoping that they'd leave the two of them alone. Several of the girls were in elaborate costumes, but most were in versions of the sexy high-school uniforms that appear to be popular. They all had cat's ears sticking out of their hair.

Two of the girls have fox ears and tails and are sitting sideways on their chairs, to allow their fluffy appendages the freedom to stand up tall behind them.

They did look cure, and for a moment, Liam wondered how the things were supported. They certainly weren't glued in place, or supported by a butt plug.

They were relieved when no one from the group came over to accost them.

Willow and Liam were able to enjoy their meal, and a couple more drinks, without major interruption, and they staggered out of the place, tipsy and feeling happy and pleasantly drunk.

"We're being followed." Liam said a few minutes later. He's not worried about being mugged by four young Japanese girls, but it is odd.

Willow turns to look over her shoulder. All of them are cute, all had little cat ears sticking out from their black hair, and two of them had the fox tails waiving behind them as they walked.

The girls smile and wave, and she chuckles and waves back.

"Fans." She says, dismissively.

"Of course, they do seem to adore you."

Willow laughed.

"What?" he asked.

"They don't look like ninjas. No threat."

He laughed back. "They do look cute, though."

"There've been so many. And most seem adorably cute." She replied, as they continued walking, ignoring their little fan club, as they close in on their hotel. But when the four, giggling, join them in the elevator, Willow speaks up, while holding her finger on the elevator's button, stopping the doors from closing.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

The girls were shocked when Willow actually spoke to them. All they'd heard from her at the convention was musical notes.

They spent a couple of minutes blushing and mumbling to each other in Japanese, but finally, one spoke up. "I am Sora and I speak English better than my friends. I'm sorry that we are following you. We all love you and are fascinated by your costume. Um, your body. It isn't a costume, is it?"

Willow smiled. "No, it's my real body, now."

She realized that all of the girls spoke some English, when all of them immediately began to chatter away in Japanese, reacting to her admission.

Sighing, Willow, let the doors close. If they wanted to ride the elevator with her, she couldn't prevent it.

When the elevator stopped at their floor, the girls remained inside, while Liam and Willow walked down the hallway to their room.

As Liam unlocked the door, Willow turned back to look, and the four of them were still there, holding the elevator doors open, chattering and giggling, and watching.

Inside, Liam sighs. "That was a little creepy."

"Oh, they're just young, silly and curious."

With the door locked, the two of them relax and get ready for bed. They're both tired from their long day in the convention floor, and from dealing with the crowds of interested admirers. And Willows hooves hurt.

Despite the aches, Willow is thinking about sex with her husband. The day's events have left her horny and feeling the need for a good fucking. She was certain that Liam would be up for it.

They're just settling into bed, when there's a knock on the door.

Wondering, what the hell? Liam gets out of bed, and slips on a hotel robe before he opens the door, and the second he does, before he can say anything, the four girls slip into the room past him. He's dumbfounded and powerless to stop them.

They shuffle in and line up at the foot of the bed and stand there shyly, staring at Willow, who, as shocked as her husband, remains sitting up, leaning against the headboard.

"What do you want?" she eventually manages to say.

One of the girls nudges Sora, the girl who spoke to them in the elevator. She takes a deep breath and starts trying to explain. "We're sorry to bother you, I know it's so very rude." She says, quietly, blushing.

Nudged again, she then continued. "But we decided we just had to visit with you and, um, were hoping, um, that you would, um, allow us to have sex with the faun princess."

"What?" Liam said, shocked. But no one paid him any attention.

Willow shook her head like she was trying to clear it after a dream. "But you're so young." she said. She couldn't help but smile at the four of them. They look so timid, cute, and sexy.

"We're actually all students at the University. And there we'd never consider, casual sex' But here, we feel free to try it. Doesn't everyone in America have casual sex? That's what we understand.

"And none of us are virgins," she added, shyly. "We have all had sex with our friends."

"You do look much younger." Liam said, still confused and flabbergasted by the invasion, and their request.

"I am twenty as is Hiroto, there. And Riku and Asahi are both nineteen years."

But even as she answered his question, she, like all of the others remained focused on Willow.

Like Liam, she was astonished by the girls' plan. She also felt an unusual spark of lust. She remembered her time with Ariel the mermaid. Her first experience with a woman, and it was a very nice memory.

She chuckled, and asked herself, what would a faun princess do when confronted by four cute little foxes?

She looked at Liam and raised an eyebrow, questioningly.

He smiled and shrugged. He was certainly interested in the proposition. But he didn't want to press the issue. They'd never considered group sex, and as far as he knew the only time either of them had had sex with someone else, since they'd been going together, was on the island. when Ariel had done Willow. But if she was game, he certainly was.

Watching Willow for her reaction, Sora noticed her glance at her husband. And misinterpreting her concern, explained the plan she and her sisters, had already worked out for him.

"Asahi, the fox-girl, is very excited to pleasure your man. Her, um, harness prevents her from enjoying sex, below."

"I don't understand." Willow said. Liam was also curious, and very interested.

"The fox tail that Asahi wears is held in place by a harness. Part of it passes between her legs." Sora said, she was blushing, and it only got worse when she added; "the band holds two plugs in place, blocking her sex." Sora said, carefully and slowly, understandably nervous about having to explain.

She then looked over at her friend, Asahi, with her big red fox tail. She too was blushing furiously, but she nodded, nonetheless.

"I'm very good with my mouth." She said with a heavy accent. But both Willow and Liam understood her. Especially Liam, who stood there, behind the foursome, with what Willow interpreted as a 'shit-eating grin'.

After Asahi's admission, Sora felt more comfortable expanding on her story. "She likes men, and gets very, aroused, all the time."

Asahi again nodded, and smiled self-consciously.

Willow laughed. What a crazy, yet delightful situation. She had already been horny, planning on sex with her husband, when the girls barged in. Now she pictured an orgy with three of them, while the fourth gave Liam his due.

And she decided that as a faun princess, and a slightly drunken one, she should take them up on their offer.

She again glanced at her man, and saw that he was clearly excited. She was pretty sure she saw a bulge in his robe, at his crotch. That brought another giggle from her.

"Liam, my love, if you don't mind, why don't you and Asahi use the couch over there, while I share the bed with Sora and her sisters?"

He smiled broadly, "If that's what you'd like." He said, as he stepped over to the fox tailed girl, Asahi, and gently took her hand. She smiled and giggled and turned away from the bed, to be led over to the couch.

"It is. I think I deserve a little party of my own."

"You do."

As soon as she said it, Willow began to wonder. What's come over me? I've never done anything like this before. Never had an orgy of sex with a bunch of girls. Hell, I only had a little sex from Ariel, and that was the only time. But she did like the idea, here and now. And Liam was okay with it.

Willow laughed and held out both her hands toward Sora and the other two, and invited them into her bed.

Giggling delightfully, they all climbed onto the mattress and began crawling up and onto the intriguing faun woman.

Liam excitedly walked Asahi over to the couch, and there, he pulled her gently into a tender hug. She was tiny, cute and cuddly, and she seemed to enjoy the intimacy. When he bent lower and kissed her, she enthusiastically kissed him back.

She then took over and pushed him down onto the couch.

He resisted though when she tried to get him to lay back.

"Can I see?" he asked.

She looked at him quizzically, and he wasn't sure if she understood his request.

"Will you show me your tail's harness? I'm curious. Please?"

She giggled, and nodded. "Okay."

She reached behind and opened a clasp on her short plaid skirt, allowing it to slide down her legs.

She wasn't wearing any underwear, but it didn't really matter as the harness' center strap covered her sex, completely. It descended from a thick waist band and ran front to back. Wider to cover her pussy, and thinner up her crack.

He saw a large rivet positioned between her legs to hold a plug into her pussy.

After she gave him his look at her front, she twirled around so he could see her back-side, and he got a view of a similar rivet beneath her ass-hole, just before her bushy red tail hit him in the face.

It surprised him but didn't really hurt, but when he yelped, she turned back, laughing, realizing what had happened.

She leaned over him and kissed the side of his face, and then gave him a shove pushing him to lay back. He did as she wanted, and she pulled open his robe exposing his naked body. She then climbed up and positioned herself on the couch, kneeling between his legs, facing him. She paused like that for a moment looking down at him, smiling; appreciating how he looked.

He took advantage of the pause to ask, "is that belt locked on?"

She smiled, "Hai. It is. Key is at hotel." Then she sprawled on top of him and they kissed for a few minutes before she began sliding down his body.

Slowly she kissed and licked her way down, and as she did, he could see her tail waving prettily behind her. It made him harder. I do have a thing for pretty, non-human creatures, he decided.

She giggled again when she arrived at his very hard and definitely ready cock.

They do like to giggle, he thought. It is awfully cute...

But then she began kissing and sucking on him and he stopped thinking and focused on enjoying.

And he giggled.

She was very good for a nineteen-year-old. Wonderfully so. And although he did his best, she and the entire event soon drove him over the edge. Damn! It felt good.

His cock started pumping out his cum, and Asahi swallowed his load. Despite his ecstasy, he noticed, and was surprised. These young girls appeared innocent, but they were an experienced and kinky lot.

When he was done, and shrinking, she climbed off and stepped into the bathroom. He just laid there quietly recovering, feeling good. When she returned, she had taken off her white blouse and her bra, and was completely nude.

She laughed as she saw his smitten expression, stepped up to him and climbed back onto the couch to lay on top of him. She cuddled against his bare chest and slid her arms up under his open robe as she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

Without much thought, he wrapped his robe and his arms around her, and held her warm body against his.

She kissed him just once and then turned her head to look at the cluster of arms and legs on the bed across the room.

He followed her gaze and they both laid quietly, resting and watching the show. And it was an entertaining sight, that they both enjoyed. Of course, they picked it up somewhere in the middle...

After Liam and Asahi had left for the couch, Willow, feeling a bit nervous, invited the three girls to join her in bed. Happily, they all climbed on, clearly excited about the opportunity to hold her, pet her and cuddle with her.

Hiroto seemed to be the leader, even though Sora had done all of the talking. She took the center position, laying on top of Willow, with Sora tight to her right side and Riku on her left.

It left Willow feeling kind of smothered, with all three of them bundled on top of her as tightly as they could fit. And all three kissing her face, horns and ears. At the same time, she felt hands busily feeling her head, breasts and furry crotch.

It was overwhelming, but enjoyable, and it turned her on.

Of course, when the opportunity arose, she kissed back, and enjoyed that too.

After several fun minutes like that, Hiroto began sliding and slithering her way downwards, and with her knees she spread Willow's legs, and wound-up laying on the bed with her hands and mouth cupping Willow's sex. Liam occasionally maid love to her that way, and she always loved it, but Ariel was the only woman who had ever sucked on her pussy.

Hiroto spent a while using her hands to spread the fur away from the faun's pussy. As she worked, she mumbled something in Japanese and the other two girls laughed.

Sora whispered in her ear, "Hiroto says you need a shave."

"But then my pussy would be exposed to the world." Willow replied, chuckling.

The three of them all laughed again.

Soon, though, Willow started moaning and squirming, not only because Hiroto was working so diligently on her pussy with her mouth, but also because Sora was kissing her and Riku had shifted over to caress her breasts and suck on her nipples. Willow had never had it so good!

With one of her arms wrapped around Sora, and the other caressing Riku, she was trapped and unable to do anything to defend herself from all of the affection.

Soon she felt her orgasm building, and when it hit, she cried out, and that allowed Sora to stick her tongue all the way into her mouth, almost smothering her.

The feelings from her breasts and pussy were so intense she almost passed out from the pleasure. With Sora closing her mouth, she couldn't get enough air.

And even though she must have understood that Willow was cumming, Hiroto didn't let up with the tongueing and nibbling on the clit in her mouth.

Instead of passing out, Willow came a second time. And this time she turned her head away so she could gulp air, and hold on. She also groaned and bucked to get the girls to back away.

They did finally get the message, and just laid and held her as she panted and calmed down.

As Willow laid there, nearly senseless, she vaguely felt the girls shifting around beside her and on top of her, there on the bed.

She was too wrapped up in the after-glow to be concerned, until she once again felt lips and a tongue kissing and licking her pussy lips.

With an effort she opened her eyes and looked left and right. She saw Riku 's tail sticking up like a flag, still to her left, but she saw Hiroto's pretty face next to her on the right. That meant that it was Sora down between her legs.

Oh God, more? She thought.

She almost called a halt to the proceedings, but just then Sora began humming against her clit, and the electric shocks her body was generating stopped her, cold and once again started her moaning sent her into spasms.

Willow came again. And that too was a first-time occurrence. She'd never had three big-O's in so short a time.

When that glorious orgasm subsided, Willow faded away into a dream-like state, while the girls held her and continued to gently kiss and hold her. They whispered to each other in Japanese, and punctuated their conversation with giggles.