Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genny stalled for a few minutes, still breathing heavily, before she turned to look at him.

"Charles, I'm not sure I can stand this set-up."

"Of course, you can."

"No really. If it kicks in like that while I'm out in public, I won't survive it!"

"Now you're being overly dramatic. It won't kill you."

"But it just might make me faint away. And what kind of a scene will that create?"

"Tell you what. If it does kick in, and you really do pass out, I'll agree to remove the anal plug, but I can't remove the nipple stimulators."

"Oh, you're so kind," she replied, sarcastically. She was feeling frustrated and afraid. And she was worried too about his unconcerned attitude. He was enjoying this game way too much.

She felt better, moments later when he chuckled, mumbled 'I love you so,' and leaned over to kiss her. She couldn't resist kissing him back, she did love the guy.

"I'm sorry lover," he said, consolingly. "Let's give it a test, and if it is too much, we'll dispose of the thing. Or set it aside for another time. Okay?

"It obviously gave you a wonderful ride, so there's some value in that plug. Right?"

"It was mostly the stimulators. They really got to me," she said.

He smiled. "That's good. They'll stay."

She sighed. He was right, kind of. "Okay. But you'd better take care of me, if I lose it."

"Don't I always?" He said as he kissed her again.

A while later, when they were ready, he led her out with all three devices exciting her, at a low and acceptable level, per the music playing in her ears.

She had to admit that it felt wonderful. Used to the vibrator in her pussy, she was able to focus on the stimulators that were tickling her nipples. It was all she could do to resist the urge to let the enjoyment carry her away. The feelings, even at the current low and slow setting were wonderful.

The frigging vibrator in her ass, as much as she disliked the thing, was also contributing to her arousal.

She wanted to warn Charles of how excited her body was getting, and how frightened she was that even if the music increased things just a tiny bit, she'd be in danger of orgasming, but the gag prevented it.

Instead, she grabbed his hand in her claws and squeezed. While dragging him off to a nearby bench. They sat down, together and he looked at her quizzically.

"What?"

"Hmmm."

"Huh?"

She growled and after a quick glance around, she used her other hand to first massage his crotch, and then grab her own.

For a moment he looked perplexed, but then he got the message. "Getting aroused? Your new accessories are getting to you?"

"Uh, huh."

He pulled out his phone and switched the music to speaker, so he could listen in.

"That's pretty mild. But it's still got you hot and bothered?"

She nodded, "Uh, huh." Emphatically.

"Enjoying yourself?"

At first, she thought he was again being facetious. But looking at him he seemed to be genuinely curious.

And as she thought about it, despite her worries, she had to admit that she was indeed enjoying herself. Of course, she was hornier than ever, and that kept her yearning for sex. I am becoming a nympho she said to herself. But she didn't really care.

She grabbed his hand and pointed back toward their room while she held up her other hand's middle-finger claw.

Understanding completely, he laughed. "But this is supposed to be a test. We can't abandon it now, even for sex.

"I promise I'll screw you later, when you're really horny."

She moaned, and he laughed again. Then he dragged her to her feet, and led her back to the pathway.

Genny realized that the music was still playing from the speaker, and she taped him and pointed to it and to her ears and the earbuds.

"I'll leave it like that. No one will mind, and I can monitor your progress."

She didn't like the idea, but couldn't argue, so she just moved along and went back to enjoying and worrying about the level of her arousal.

They'd progressed another hundred yards along the pathway and over a couple of small bridges between islands in the pool, before he noticed that the music was getting stronger, louder and with a heavier beat. When he looked at his wife, it was clear that the vibrators were affecting her. Her heart was flashing more brilliantly, too.

"Come on over here, so we can relax for a bit," he said as he led her over to an unused cabana with a comfortable lounge for two.

Thankfully, she followed along and they crawled onto the cushions and made themselves comfortable.

Charles listened and Genny squirmed as the music's tempo continued to slowly increase.

When she began moaning, and panting, he pulled her into a hug, and held her. He also took advantage and rested a hand on her crotch, where he could feel the vibrators running beneath her latex covering.

They were both buzzing away energetically.

Worrying about her, he reached over and removed the plug form her mouth.

She sighed. "Thanks."

"How are you doing?"

"It's intense," she whispered.

He chuckled. "I can hear?"

He reached up and grabbed her chest, "how do these feel."

Out of pure reflex she brushed his hand away. "Very nice," she mumbled. "I like them a lot."

"But not the anal vibe?"

She took a deep breath, trying to hold it together. His questions were distracting her, a little. "Not really. It does add a little to the feelings in my pussy, though." Her voice trailed off, as she started losing it.

"Well, that's good. Isn't it."

"Hmmm," she groaned.

He figured that she just didn't want to admit that the vibrator in her butt wasn't an evil thing.

Charles held her tightly as she orgasmed. It was apparently a good one, as without her gag her mumbled moans and utterances were a clear indication of just how lost she was in the enjoyment.

After several minutes Genny's squirming and panting slowed, along with the music. He took a moment to switch the speaker off, feeding the sound back into her ear-buds. She didn't seem to notice.

It was several long minutes later that she took some deep breaths and then turned and propped herself up on an elbow to look at him.

He smiled happily at her. "You didn't pass out."

"No, I didn't," she acknowledged, reluctantly.

"So, it was good, but not overwhelming? Not terrible?"

Rather than answer, she rolled back onto her back. He chuckled and propped himself up so he could lean over and kiss her.

She kissed him back, even wrapping an arm up and around his neck.

The kiss lasted quite a while.

When they broke it off, he gently reinserted her gag. She groaned, but didn't fight it. He allowed her a few more minutes to recover before he climbed off and pulled her up, and they resumed their stroll around the resort.

Genny would have preferred to continue lounging where they were, or even to settle in at a bar or restaurant, but it was too early to drink or eat, she wasn't hungry. Just worn out form the two sensational orgasms she'd already had that morning.

She was still convinced that the upgraded musical orgasm machine was going to melt her brain.

But, she giggled to herself, it would be a hell of a way to go.

Eventually, they did settle into one of the restaurants for lunch. It was one of the smaller, cozier places, and she hoped that her music box wouldn't try and push her into yet another climax, as she didn't want do have to deal with the embarrassment. In that small space, she was certain everyone would notice, and probably cheer.

Throughout the meal she tried to convince her husband to remove the anal vibrator. She enjoyed the nipple stimulators too much to want them removed, even if they could be. She supposed they could just be unplugged from the control unit, but then the wires would dangle, calling attention to their presence.

They could, though, unplug the anal plug and replace it with the original one. No hanging wire, and no additionally annoying vibrations in her ass.

But Charles argued that she had admitted that the anal vibe was beneficial, and that she had demonstrated she could handle and indeed enjoy the complete set.

"Only that one time. And it wasn't in the middle of a crowd." She replied, waving vaguely at the people seated around them.

"You can deal with it."

"And you'll enjoy watching." She said, bitterly.

"Well, yes. But I'll be more pleased by how horny it will make you."

"Charles, I'm horny enough. Hell! I'm so horny all I can think of is sex."

"And what's wrong with that?"

Frustrated, she slammed down her glass. Drawing stares. "You're impossible!"

He chuckled. "But you love me."

Embarrassed by her outburst, and the attention, she hung her head.

"Yes, I do," she finally mumbled.

"What?"

"I love you."

"And I love you, too. More than I can say."

When Genny lifted her head, she caught sight of the folks at the adjoining table, smiling.

"Come on, finish up. I want to take you back to the room and screw your lights out." He said, laughing.

And several of their audience laughed, and a couple even cheered.

Genny was too excited by the prospect to be angry.

She leaned over to him and whispered, "damn you! I'm so horny."

Then she laughed, as did he.

A few minutes later they were hurrying back towards their suite. Genny was now pretty good in her tall heels, so she didn't have trouble keeping up with her man.

Inside the door, he removed both her gag and the vibrator form her pussy. He also turned her music system to speaker and restarted the playlist again at Benedictus.

They kissed and cuddled during the earlier, mellow portion of the piece, and were ready when the choir joined in and the tempo and volume grew to the crescendo. By then they were screwing energetically. He was enjoying the feel of her pussy, coupled with the vibrations delivered in her ass, and she was loving those feelings as well as well as the stimulation of her nipples.

They had fantastic orgasms, together.

And Genny had two more during the following song. She remembered its title was 'Hoe-Down'. Somehow it seemed appropriate.

Afterwards, they collapsed and napped away the next couple of hours.

Before dinner, they hiked down to the ocean and played in the cool surf. Genny enjoyed herself, but she wished she could do it in a bikini.

With her mouth plugged, she almost drowned when her music box came to life while she was in the water being buffeted by the crashing surf. Her knees buckled and she collapsed into the water. Charles had to grab her and help keep head above water while she shuddered through a climax.

"I was lucky that some lifeguard didn't see and come out to rescue me." Genny gasped after he'd removed her gag and she'd regained some of her composure.

"There aren't any lifeguards, and besides that's my job," he replied.

"And you love your job."

"I love you."

+++++++++++

For the next couple of days those sessions were repeated. Genny did get used to the intensity of the orgasms she enjoyed and suffered through. That was how she saw it, anyway. When she wasn't in the throes of yet another device inflicted orgasm.

Charles, enjoyed it all. He delighted whenever she orgasmed. He was always willing to hold her, and support her when she climaxed. And he loved how horny she was whenever he was sufficiently recharged to participate in sex.

That actually became a challenge for him. Genny was so aroused by her musical stimulation that he couldn't keep up.

"This will be fun at home too. If it doesn't kill me." he said after one active session.

"Kill you? Really? I'm the one having a dozen orgasms per day. And I'm kept horny all the rest of the time. You should be worried about me!

"And, on top of that, you dog. It's one thing to orgasm in public on this sex-crazed island. Here everyone accepts and appreciates the insane sex, but at home, I can't be losing my mind, cumming, in public. People will be scandalized, and my friends will disown me."

He just surrendered. She was right, after all. But damn it was fun!

+++++++++++++

They were on their last full day of their honeymoon. That evening she had an appointment with Sylvia to have her suit removed, or at least unsealed. The latex package's commitment had been settled.

Charles, anxious to make the most of it, got her up early, for another fun, early-morning session of making passionate love. He had kicked things off by removing her rear vibrator and while the front one took her over the top, he emptied his balls into her ass.

Genny went to breakfast with his load still inside her.

It was yet another day, and as always, they enjoyed their breakfast accompanied by casual conversations with several other couples.

After the meal, they relaxed in the shade of the palm trees, overlooking the beach.

It was an idyllic time, and although they were looking forward to getting home, neither of them wanted the day to end.

"Can we go back to the room? I'd like to get cleaned up, outside and inside," she asked.

Charles didn't think he was ready for more sex, but he understood his wife's need, so they began strolling through the resort toward their room. They didn't make it far, though.

Genny was just recovering from yet another music driven orgasm that had forced her to collapse onto a bench along the walkway, when she caught sight of Mia and Lucas walking toward them. The Leopard woman was hard to miss.

But watching them approach, Genny realized something was wrong. Mia didn't have that happy-go-lucky spring in her step.

Charles, following her gaze also spotted the lovely leopard, and the thing he noticed was that she wasn't wearing a bikini bottom. She was fully nude, and her spots did indeed extend to her sex. Wow!

When the pair got closer, and Genny stood up, on shaky legs, first Lucas and then Mia spotted them, and Lucas waved.

Concerned that Mia hadn't, Genny hurried over to meet them, and rushed in to give her friend a huge hug. She wanted to ask, 'what's wrong?', but of course the gag prevented it.

Charles though spotted the difference. "Mia, did you really get those claws? Are they the permanent kind?" he asked fascinated, but also troubled. He knew how much Genny hated the things.

Hesitantly Mia relied. "Well, I went ahead and got them. But thank God they're only temporary. I'm afraid even then it was a mistake."

"The glue - bonding agent will only hold for a month." Lucas said. He didn't seem upset at all.

"They're driving me crazy. I don't know how you deal with the things" Mia groaned.

Genny pulled Mia into another hug, and petted her reassuringly. Then she turned to Charles and pointed emphatically toward her gag, she wanted it out so she could talk. When he hesitated, she stomped her foot and led Mia back over to the bench.

There she pulled her friend down to sit next to her, and again indicated to her husband, 'gag out!'

He sighed and complied. He had been distracted for a moment by the sight of Mia's new tail. It swung beautifully and erotically as Genny led her away from him and Lucas.

Genny, was too concerned to notice how Mia had squirmed to sit comfortably on the bench next to her, but he had seen her fumbling to get her tail arranged so she could sit sideways, with her long, furry appendage off to the side.

Damn! She'd done that too! He thought.

He looked at Lucas, who smiled and shrugged. "Not my idea," he whispered.

Once Charles had removed her gag, Genny released her hold and took one of Mia's hands so she could examine her new fingertips.

"When?" she mumbled. She hadn't even worked the kinks out of her jaw.

"First thing this morning. She's still struggling with them, and suffering from buyer's remorse," Lucas added, levelly.

When she looked up at him, Genny thought he looked pleased, but was trying not to show it.

"We went over to the clinic to get the tail stud. I kind of liked that idea. A leopard should have a tail."

"Wait, what? You got a tail?" Genny asked, ardently.

Mia smiled, half-heartedly, and she stood and swung around so that her tail swung out and around to hit Genny on the shoulder.

"Oh, my gosh!"

"It's gorgeous. And sexy." Charles said.

"It certainly is. I love it!" Lucas added.

Mia smiled at the compliments. "I do like it, although it's going to take a lot of getting used to. It doesn't seem to be as flexible as yours. I can't sit normally in chairs with it, and I have a lot of trouble laying on it." She paused to chuckle, derisively, "the missionary position is out."

"Afraid so," Lucas groaned.

Mia swung her ass back around and slapped him with her tail.

"Ouch!"

Even Genny laughed at that.

"Perhaps with a bunch of pillows," she said, encouragingly.

"Maybe."

Then Mia continued, "at the clinic, with just local anesthetic they cut a small incision right at the top of my ass crack, and glued a stud directly to my tailbone. It sticks out, through my skin about a half inch. Then they closed the skin up around it. It was fast, easy and painless. The tail attaches to the stud.

"And with these claw things, I can't unlatch it," she finished, sadly.

Lucas chuckled, "yup, only I can. I'm afraid we didn't think of that. But I kind of like the idea."

But Genny's focus was back on Mia's claws, exasperatedly, her friend had held them both up in front of her. Waving them randomly.

Genny again reached out to hold and examine Mia's fingers.

Each of them, including her thumbs were capped with long, cylindrical and pointed claws. Black ones that extended out from her fingertips about an inch. They were very much like her own, but these weren't covered by latex gloves. Mia's were much more obvious.

"I told you what a pain they are." she mumbled.

"You did. I know." Mia sighed, sadly.

"Then why?" Genny asked, but then she chuckled, despite her concerns, "I get it. 'It seemed like a good idea at the time.' Was that it?"

Mia smiled again. "Yes, I keep getting myself in trouble."

"I blame the sales councilor at the clinic. I think she works on commission." Lucas added.

Mia nodded. "When she showed them to me, and insisted I try them on, I did. And they did look kind of cool. Of course, the ones she showed me were shorter, only one and a half centimeters. I wasn't enthralled with the way they covered my fingertips, and removed a lot of my sense of touch, though."

"I know. That's the most difficult aspect to deal with." Genny agreed.

"I played around with them for a few minutes, and they didn't seem that bad. And when she explained that they wouldn't really be permanent, I started to think that they would be fun, and go along with my body and my new tail.

"The salesgirl, kept encouraging me, and Lucas' cock clearly liked them." She gave him another tail whip as she turned to sit back down on the bench, but he laughed and jumped aside to avoid it.

Charles laughed. "You're getting good at that."

"I know, practice," Lucas replied.

Genny watched as Mia arranged her tail so she could sit at a better angle on the bench. It tucked into the back of the seat, and then draped over the edge. It did seem to be sturdier, less flexible than her own latex one.

Mia resumed her explanation. "I fought the urge for a while, but eventually decided to just go for it. I even selected the three-centimeter version - you know, 'go big or stay home'. So now I'm stuck with these things for the next month."

"Or longer, we can always come back to have them made permanent." Lucas said, pleasantly.

Mia growled at him.

Genny thought he was way too enthusiastic about his wife's new fingers. She knew first-hand how much trouble her friend was in.

"So, what about work? You said that no one knew you were a leopard in disguise." Genny asked.

"That's what has me worried," Mia replied. She glanced over at her husband, "at least I won't have to wear the tail to work. Right?"