Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correct. I'll agree to that. We talked about it earlier. She'll wear her beautiful tail all of the time, except during the work day. That's the deal."

"Some deal. Always? Out in public and in bed?" Genny asked.

"Absolutely. You wear your latex most of the time, don't you?" Lucas challenged.

"She does." Charles answered for her.

Mia interrupted, holding up her claws, "I do like my tail, I'm not sure about wearing it so much, though. I'm more worried about these things.

"Genny, do you think I'll be able to work with them? Use the computer, write, do my make-up? You're the one with the experience.

Genny feeling sorry for her leopard friend, tried her best to be encouraging. "Well, the more time I've spent with the things the better and more comfortable I've become with them. So, yes, I think you will. It'll just take a lot of practice."

Mia nodded, thoughtfully. "Hey wait, enough about me. What's that thing around your neck? The latest music player?" Mia asked, perking up.

Genny chuckled. "Well, something like that. That's right, you haven't seen it, have you. Charles got it for me a few days ago."

Then she went on to describe her special music-driven device, its attachments and the enforced orgasms it provided her.

While she was explaining, Genny happened to glance up at Lucas and saw that he was listening avidly to her story.

"That's ingenious." he said a couple minutes later, when she had mostly finished. He was clearly impressed and excited. He glanced over at Charles and winked.

"But it seems kind of random. How do you control it?" Mia asked.

"I can't. Charles has the app on his phone, so he can make some changes to the settings, but the playlist is preloaded."

"So, it's playing right now?"

"Yes, it's something classical, slow and soothing. It feels nice."

"Everywhere?" Mia asked with a lascivious smile.

Genny giggled, "yes. But at any minute the music might ramp up and do its damndest to push me over the edge."

"Oh my."

"You can tell by the heartbeat on the device. The little red light ramps up at the same rate as the vibrators." Charles explained happily.

Everyone stared at the little black box hanging on her chest and its tell-tale indicator of her arousal state. Genny blushed, but no one could see that particular indication.

"Hey, let's go over to the bar and get a drink, we can talk more comfortably there." Charles suggested.

They agreed with his idea and walked together over a bridge to the island that held a large open-air place. There they ordered drinks while continuing their review of the two girl's new accessories.

They were sipping their drinks when Mia pointed a claw toward Genny's chest. "It seems to be ramping up. The light, I mean."

Genny squirmed. "It is."

"Feeling good?" Charles prompted her.

She sighed, and mumbled "yes."

As always, especially with her newest additions, Genny had to fight hard to control her emotions and her body. She had learned to manage the feelings pretty well when she just had the one vibrator. Only when the music hit a particularly energetic crescendo, was she forced into an orgasm. Otherwise, she just squirmed and held on, and got more horny.

But now with the vibrator in her ass, and the stimulators working on her always sensitive nipples, even middling increases in tempo and volume, could push her over the top. Gloriously so.

She had become pretty good at controlling her body when she did cum. As long as she was sitting down, she could hold on and not make a huge scene. At least not a terribly embarrassing one.

But now, she hated the idea of putting on even a small performance for her friends. Despite how good it felt, the humiliation ruined the event.

As he often did, to help her through her session, Charles reached over to hold her hand.

She felt a little better when Mia grabbed her other one. Although that meant she couldn't use one of them to hold her crotch, under the table. That usually helped her maintain a modicum of control.

And with her mouth unplugged, her moans were clearly heard by the people around her. Damn!

Finally, she came, shuddering and squirming on her chair, in front of everybody.

She was panting and trying to calm down, when Lucas blurted out, "wow! That was hot! I almost came in my shorts."

He laughed, as did Charles. And after a moment, Mia added, "me too," and she laughed herself.

With all of her companions chortling, Genny relaxed, and joined in. She forgot her embarrassment, and was able to ignore the music and the sensations from the devices, that were still running at a fairly strong pace.

Eventually they all calmed down, as did the red heart flashing on Genny's chest.

"So, are you alright now?" Mia asked, solicitously.

"Yes, it always feels wonderful. I can't help but enjoy it. But sometimes it's inconvenient, and humiliating."

"Yesterday we were in the resort's big store, and one hit. Nowhere to sit, or hide. I had to hug and hold her, just to keep her vertical." Charles said. He didn't seem bothered by it at all, but Mia figured that Genny probably hated that incident.

With their second round of drinks, they also ordered food, and their conversation drifted away from the women's accessories.

When the meals arrived, Genny was considerably better with her claws than Mia, and she did her best to coach her friend through the intricacies of eating with her restricted fingers. Mia remained frustrated, though.

Watching, lovingly, Lucas leaned over and kissed his leopard wife on her snout. "I do love the tail, and the claws are sexy. And I have to admit, I find the way they restrict your movements endearing and entertaining."

"You would."

He turned to Charles, "She's already given me a fantastic back-scratch!"

"I know, right?" Charles replied, "and don't forget, she can also satisfy herself with those things."

"Oh, stop!" Genny ordered.

"I don't think she's tried that yet, have you dear?"

"You stop! And no, I haven't" Mia herself ordered.

Both men chuckled, devilishly.

They finished their meal and got up to head out to the beach. Mia seemed to need more encouragement and Genny was happy to provide it. Charles even allowed her to go without the mouth plug, but he made her carry the thing.

The two women; black cat and leopard girl, walked together, holding hands, their claws intermingled, while the guys followed, admiring the swaying tails on their wives.

Genny leaned over to whisper in Mia's ear. "Why bare down there?"

Mia chuckled, "my tail. My bikini bottoms won't stay up."

"Hmm, I suppose you'll need to get a larger one and cut a hole."

"Yup. If I stay tailed, I'll have to do that with a lot of my clothes."

"You're okay walking around naked?"

"Well, as long as I'm anonymous. I guess I don't mind that much. A lot of women around her go nude."

A few minutes later Genny had an idea. She turned to the two guys following behind. "Hey, you two go do something, play golf or swim or drink. We're going shopping. You know, 'retail therapy'. No males allowed."

She didn't wait for a reply. She just turned away and led Mia off a side path toward the resort's large and well stocked retail store. She didn't see the guys, shrug and then carry on.

"We'll find you a bottom to wear. We can also pick up a pair of scissors to make the adjustment for your lovely tail. Then you won't have to go around showing off all your spots."

Mia perked up. "Sounds like fun. And I'm sick of those two following us around drooling over my tail."

They laughed, and linked arms.

But just then, Charles came running up. "Hey you. We forgot something." He reached down to Genny's off-hand, pulled her mouth plug out from between her claws and quickly jammed It into her open mouth hole.

She growled, angrily.

"Hey, don't want you drooling all over yourself. Bye." Then he turned and jogged off.

Genny groaned.

But Mia pulled her back into their walk, "never mind, we'll have fun anyway."

At the store, the two of them wandered the aisles until they found the right department. There was a large selection and with Genny's help Mia picked out a simple bikini that would look good with her spots.

Then, with some difficulty they located a small pair of scissors.

"If I thought I could use it, I'd pick up a sewing kit so we could hem the hole we need to cut. But I'm positive I can't hold a needle."

Genny nodded.

They paid and wandered out, heading back toward Mia's suite.

As they were walking along Mia began talking almost to herself, as she knew Genny couldn't contribute.

"With the claws, I'm going to be faced with questions from the folks at work. Some of my friends know about my spots, I do go out on occasion with my legs and arms uncovered. But mostly I wear long sleeves, pants or opaque leggings under skirts.

"That's what I wore on the trip here."

Genny just listened as they strolled. They were still holding hands - claws.

"Lucas thinks it's time for me to come out. He suggested I just go with it and get my hands marked like the rest of me. Apart from my face and neck, they're the only area of skin that isn't covered in tattoos."

She paused for a moment as they passed another couple.

"I've thought about that often. Now with the claws, I think I might just do it. Some people will be scandalized. But, screw 'em."

Genny, unable to say anything encouraging, stopped and pulled her friend so they were facing each other. She rested her hands on Mia's shoulders, and looked her in the eye.

Lifting one claw, she pointed toward her gag, and then indicated the people around them.

After playing charades for a minute, Mia got the message. Turning, she stopped a friendly-looking couple passing by and asked them to remove Genny's gag, explaining that she'd do it herself if she could. It took a while for the pair to get over their stunned reaction to the two sexy felines, but then the guy hesitantly asked, "is it allowed? Why is she gagged?"

"It's just part of her suit, and her husband is over on the golf course. Please."

The guy still hesitated, but the woman stepped up, nudging him aside and after studying the plug for a moment she reached up and removed the thing, handing it over. "There you go, you two have fun."

"Thanks, we need to talk," Genny mumbled.

Then she led Mia over to a nearby bench where they could get comfortable.

"Are you sure you want to show off?"

"No, but with the claws, I have to have some story."

Genny paused for a moment, thinking. "Well, you could say that they're a thing here on the island, and you just got carried away."

Mia took her turn thinking. Then mused, "I suppose I could. But the more I think about it, the more inclined I am to just get it out. Show off my spots. After all that's what tattoos are for. To make a statement. To tell the world, this is who I am."

Again, it took Genny a while to respond. "I suppose. But, would it cause you trouble? Could you lose your job, or your customers, whatever?"

Mia shook her head. "I don't think so. Management will be okay, some of them have tattoos of their own. Nothing this extensive, but still...

"And the same goes for the other folks I work with."

Genny nodded, and then broke into a smile. "Well, in that case, I think more shopping is called for. After all, when you fly out, you'll need something more fun than jeans and a long-sleeved top."

Mia laughed, delightedly. "Great idea!"

The two of them jumped up and began retracing their steps to the store.

They had just invaded the women's department when Genny, muttered, "oh, oh."

When Mia turned around, she saw Genny standing, frozen, but looking around nervously.

"What?" she asked, but then she saw the flashing heart light n Genny's chest. It was flashing brightly and getting brighter.

"Oh. The music is getting to you?"

"Uh, huh. I need someplace quiet." Genny replied as she started to squirm and pant.

Mia looked around, and then spotting a corner, hidden behind a rack of dresses. She grabbed her friend and guided her over.

Mostly concealed, she then hugged Genny and held her as her moans became more pronounced, and she began shuddering. Mia snuck her claw down and onto Genny's ass, and she could feel the vibrations through her palm.

She also felt when Genny tensed and sighed as she orgasmed.

A few minutes later, Genny straightened up and took a half-step back. "I'm sorry. I can't help it."

"You really can't not cum? It's that intense?"

Shaking her head, Genny replied, "nope. Especially now with both vibrators and the stimulators going. I have no control. When the music intensifies, I cum. End of story."

Mia smiled affectionately. "Is that all bad?"

Genny chuckled. "Not really, I suppose. But it does get embarrassing."

"Don't let it bother you. Screw 'em." She said, with a laugh.

Then she paused and looked at her friend. "And it keeps you horny all of the time?"

"Yes! I'm afraid I'm becoming a nymphomaniac. The constant stimulus is impossible to ignore."

"Hmm, I might just have to try that. It sounds like fun."

"And I'm certain that Lucas would love the results. Charles certainly does." Genny replied, as she laughed.

With Genny fully recovered, and back enjoying a softer tune, they went back to their mission.

They spent an hour picking through all of the clothes until they found a sexy miniskirt and a tank-top for Mia to wear on flight home. Her leopard skin would be on full display, at least on her arms, shoulders and legs. People would just have to speculate on the reset of her.

"It will drive them nuts."

"What? Wondering about the rest of me?"

"Yup."

They laughed happily as they wandered back to Mia's room where Genny cut a hole in the new bikini panties and held them for Mia to step into. They giggled like kids while they threaded Mia's tail through the opening and then pulled them upward toward her crotch.

Genny, feeling impish, took the opportunity to poke a claw, just a short way into Mia's pussy. Just a tickle.

Of course, Mia jumped and chirped as Genny laughed.

"See, your claws are good for something special." Genny said, still giggling.

"Hmm, I'll have to give that a try, unless you want to show me some more."

"Um, no, I'll leave that to you." Genny replied as she finished pulling the bottoms up to her friend's hips.

"Oh, you're no fun," Mia said, chuckling.

After Mia had examined herself in the mirror, she called Lucas and told him where the guys could find them. Then the two cats wandered back out and settled down in the designated bar.

"Did you two have fun?" Charles asked as he and Lucas wandered up. He sat down and did a double take, but didn't ask how it came to be that Genny wasn't gagged.

"We did." Mia answered. "I picked up a swim suit and we modified the bottoms to fit my tail. And I bought a new outfit for our flight home."

"Oh?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, it's very revealing. My spots will be quite visible."

Lucas smiled, and leaned in to give his wife a quick kiss. "So, you decided to let the world see your ink?"

"Yes I did. And the more I think about it, the more I like the idea. Besides, if I'm going to walk around with claws and a tail, I might as well go all the way."

Lucas got a bit concerned, defensive. "I didn't intend that to force you into revealing your beautiful body."

Mia leaned over and gave him a kiss. "I understand, but it makes sense."

Relieved, Lucas went back to smiling. "I love you, and I'll enjoy showing you off to everyone back home."

Genny was happy for her friend. She could only imagine how her life might change once she returned home and opened up about her body. And showed off her tail.

But disappointingly, she knew she'd never know.

Finishing a round of drinks, they headed out. As it was Genny & Charles' last afternoon on the island, they wanted some time to themselves. Mia and Lucas understood.

When they arrived at the point where they had to split up, the cats spent a long time on their farewells. There was a lot of hugging, and kissing and even a few tears.

They'd already exchanged contact information and promised to stay in touch.

"I'll be waiting on your report of how your coming out party goes." Genny muttered at one point.

"Give me a week and I'll let you know, but I'm not terribly worried."

With one more kiss and a final wave, they headed their separate ways.

Genny wandered away thinking, I wonder what she looks like - she'd never seen Mia's face.

True to form, while they continued walking Charles inserted the plug into her mouth and Genny accepted it out of habit.

Back in their suite Charles took her straight to bed. "One last time. We only have an hour or so before Maya is due to take you to have your suit removed."

"Uh, huh." Genny moaned. As always, she was horny; the vibrators and stimulators were doing their thing. Keeping her that way.

Prepared for him to remove one of her plugs, she was disappointed when he rolled her over, pulled her up onto her knees and removed the one in her rear. She grunted, to communicate her displeasure.

"Oh, now. You don't always appreciate getting screwed like this, so I want one more session. I'll restart your favorite music."

Looking over she saw him fiddling with his phone, and a minute later the piece was replaced with his favorite, Benedictus. She knew that it a while to build up to the point where it would get her off, and all of that time, he would be pumping into her ass. She didn't appreciate that, but at least she'd get off, again. And she did feel the need.

Just seconds later she felt him push into her asshole and begin pumping slowly into her. It did feel good, but not good enough.

A couple minutes later though, when the music's intensity peaked, so did she and so did he. It did feel glorious.

For a silly minute she thought about how she'd miss the suit and the musically delivered orgasms. But she pushed that thought aside and began focusing on her pending freedom and the trip home.

++++++++++++

Genny wasn't sure if she was disappointed or relieved, when a short time later Maya picked them up and took them back to the salon, where it had all started.

In a treatment room Sylvia quickly removed the suit, and handed it off to a helper who took it into another space for a thorough cleaning.

"An attendant will be here in a minute to take you over into the spa proper for a soak and a massage. I think you've earned it, and your body needs it." Sylvia explained, cheerfully.

"That sounds wonderful."

"And Charles, there's no need for you to wait, so Maya will take you back to your suite. We'll return your lovely wife to you in an hour or two."

"Okay."

Sylvia then turned back to Genny. "Genny, of course all of your latex is yours to keep. We'll return it, along with you, clean and available for your use. Do you want the fingertip extensions, the claws, too?"

"No." Genny replied, shaking her head.

"Yes!" Charles broke in, loudly. "We'll take them in case we ever want to try them again."

But when Genny looked at him, angrily, he added, "but we don't need the third hood, the isolation one. We don't want or need that thing. Right dear?"

"Absolutely." She confirmed. She didn't want the damned claws either, but decided to let it go. They could rot in the box, in the back of their closet at home.

Just then the spa attendant knocked and entered, and while she wrapped Genny in a robe, Charles slipped out for the ride back to the suite.

Genny felt hugely relieved to finally be out of the suit, and free of the music, as well. And she felt even better when she was immediately dunked into a whirlpool bath to wash the accumulated fluids off of her body. After a long soak in the tub, a masseuse pulled her out and worked on her for another hour, rubbing medicinal lotions into her skin. That too felt fantastic.