Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling like a new woman, and wearing only a hospital robe, she was whisked back to their suite.

The back seat carried the large box that contained all of her latex.

For the first time in ages, they made love in the raw, skin-on-skin, and that too felt wonderful.

Then she'd fallen asleep, naked and happy with the feeling of freedom.

+++++++++++++++

In the morning, when she came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing and feeling more than naked, Charles was there to scoop her into a loving hug and give her a passionate kiss.

They broke it off, and sat at the room's little table where a room-service breakfast was waiting.

"This is nice. I'm starving.," she said.

"I figured we'd just relax."

"Good idea."

While they were eating, he asked, "how do you feel?".

"Lovely."

"Anxious to head home?"

"Well..." she said, smiling dreamily. "It has been fun. Mostly."

"Yes, it has."

When she'd finished, and stepped over to the bed, the suit was lying there, open and inviting. Well, kind of inviting. She did still love latex, but she had been wearing it non-stop since their arrival.

"What's this?"

"I unpacked it while you were in the shower. It's all cleaned and ready."

"Ready for what?"

"For the trip home, of course."

"Oh, Charles. Really?"

"Why not? Under your dress."

She sighed. She was free and comfortable for the first time in more than a week, and now he wanted her back in latex. And for the long flight home?

"Haven't you had enough?" she asked, unenthusiastically.

"Nope. You know that you'll be wearing that suit most of the time from now on, don't you? It's what I expect of my wife. And, I've ordered another two of them for us."

"Us?"

"You, for me."

Genny sighed. "I expected it. You know I like it. But can't I have a short break? During the trip?"

"Why? You'll enjoy yourself. It'll be one more gift for our honeymoon."

She wasn't sure she would enjoy it, but she knew he would.

"Oh, alight. But I won't wear those damned claws!"

"I figured as much. It came with regular gloves. They're ready for you."

"No hood, though."

"Of course not."

She sighed. Then gave it one more try. "I packed a sexy little dress to wear home. And I could wear it without anything on underneath. With luck we could join the mile high club."

He chuckled, and she could see that the idea excited him, but after a moment's thought, he shook his head. "We can join the mile-high club with you in your latex, I can just remove the plug."

She groaned, and accepted the tube of lubricant he offered; it would be needed to don the suit.

"With the regular gloves, you'll be able to remove the plugs yourself," he said in an attempt to mollify her. And it did, a little.

He helped her work herself into the latex. It did take a while, as he wasn't as good at dressing her as Sylvia had been. Eventually though she was in and he zipped it closed up her back.

The regular gloves made her feel so much better, and the latex felt nice too. Even her feet felt comfortable in the tall heels; she'd grown so used to them.

She had balked through, partway the process when, arriving at her chest, he had applied the two stimulator donuts around her nipples.

She knew what that meant, and she didn't like the idea one bit.

"Oh, no you don't!" she said, stepping away from him. She reached up with her latex-covered fingers and tried to pull the things off, but they were small and thin and the glue strong. She lacked the dexterity to peel them off.

Frustrated, she took another step back. "Charles, please no. Not on the plane, or even in the airport. You know I can't hold back. And the people won't be so, um, kinky and understanding as the folks around here."

"Now Genny. You'll be able to handle it. And you'll be nice and horny for the mile-high fun."

"No."

He sighed. "Okay, listen. I'll have the app on my personal phone once we get off the island. And I can set up a new paylist of easy-listening tunes. They'll keep you feeling nice but won't force you over the top. How does that sound?"

It sounded better. She could see how it would make the long trip more fun. But she was still worried.

She looked at him skeptically. "Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

She was going to surrender, and accept it, but then another concern popped into her head.

"But the wires. People will see."

"They'll be hidden by your dress, and with the earbuds in, the other passengers will just think you're listening to your tunes." He smiled, pleased with himself, and in knowing that he had her.

Genny, knew she was doomed, so she just stopped arguing and began pulling her catsuit the rest of the way up her body.

At last, it was zipped up the back and she was in, and feeling comfortable enough. Relieved that she had her fingers back.

Resignedly she allowed him to fasten the collar around her neck and plug in the jacks for her nipples and the headphones. Then he inserted the plug into her pussy and, finally the one in her ass.

Once again, as she was used to them, the plugs didn't feel bad, and they did finish covering the openings at her crotch.

The simpler, non-vibrating ones would have been better, though.

She had packed a royal-blue, long-sleeve dress with a round neck. Slipping it on, and checking in the mirror, she decided that she did look kinky and sexy. Not bad at all. The little control box hung down just outside the collar. Her heart would be visible, but as long as it stayed dim and only pulsed slowly, it wouldn't be bad.

The dress was royal-blue and her slick black legs looked good beneath the short skirt.

Her gloved hands did look odd, but not terrible.

When Maya came to shuttle them to the docks, she did a double take, but made no comment. She was used to her sex-focused guests in over-the-top outfits.

++++++++++++++

As expected, the long trip home was long and tedious, and Genny received a lot of attention everywhere she went. Without the hood she found it difficult and she realized that she was blushing almost constantly.

Going through security was the worst. Twice she had to follow a police-woman into a private screening closet for questioning and close examination. Charles wasn't allowed to accompany her so she had to do her best to tell her story and explain the raunchy aspects of her electronics.

One bitch actually made her fumble around and remove her pussy plug for closer inspection. That was humiliating!

But each time she was eventually allowed to proceed. Thank God!

All through the trip, Charles kept the music mellow and the vibrators and stimulators humming away gently, keeping her aroused, but not pushing her over the top.

They never did get the chance to sample sex at high altitude, the flights were too crowded and during daylight hours. Too bad.

By the time they landed at their destination, Genny was wishing that they had. She was so horny from the constant, stimulation that she really needed a good fuck!

At last, a Taxi took them home.

Genny walked into the front door, very happy to be back into the privacy of their large and comfortable house. Their honeymoon trip had been wonderful, and crazy sexy, but she was exhausted and ready to just settle in and relax. Hopefully without latex, at least for a while.

But she also needed sex, and she made that very clear to her husband.

Charles was all for the idea. He quickly dumped their luggage in the entryway, and then followed hurriedly behind his lovely wife into the bedroom. When she arrived at the bed, having stripped off her dress along the way, she turned, to see him standing there holding the hood with the mouthpiece.

"Really?"

"Of course."

The End...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.