All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
YidoSYidoS6 months ago

Really nice start, curious where it will go.

(And why do I imagine a second trip where he'd become the "perfect husband" to satisfy her needs)

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

Interesting journey with your story.

I hope, as YidoS has noted, that he gets a taste of his own medicine.

I'd like to see him wear a cage, for a taste of humiliation, naked for others to see Her control of him.

LimeyracerLimeyracer6 months ago

Hah! The story was great and interesting. I have to ask - where is this place and how much do they charge??

Okay - I know that it's your imagination but you HAVE to continue the story... IS everything happening FOR her? Does she accept - and get to love - what happens to her? Of course, HE needs to get his injection damn quickly so they both can fully enjoy her 'transformation'...

Trust you'll get "on it" soon - so we can appreciate the wilder side of your thoughts - and, who knows, with AI going the way it seems, 'maybe' we'll all have access to these 'goodies' soon..??

Keep on swingin'..

CES

SlavesapphireSlavesapphire6 months ago

Great start, need more.....

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Since she had already explained to him that she didn't like anal sex... but he had gone ahead and ordered that she would have equally wild orgasms via anal, she should have told him that whatever is done to her, anally, will be done to him also! See how he likes that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it, especially the 'Total Commitment' option! Him being super in love and trying to save the marriage but going a very weird way about it is just perfect. I hope she's going to accept the changes and choose to keep it in the end!

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

In the Island rules, 'Without exception, what occurred on the Island stayed on the Island'.

. Instead, here you tell us about nanites that have effects for the entire lifetime (for now).

At least, Stacy's nipple piercings, in "Paradise Beginning", were a temporary thing, discussed together, and decided by her.

Here we have a series of lifetime decisions, decided by him while she sleeps! This is unacceptable: not to me (who counts for nothing), but to the Laws of the Island! Which require the consensual will of consenting adults.

What is the difference between injecting nanites into an unsuspecting woman, and a rape cocktail? And Alondra and Eleonora know full well that other women have been taken to the clinic without realizing what was going to happen to them.

Really, an intelligent woman will sign anything just in exchange for an increase in breast size? (However, I honestly don't think size D is that important).

The husband, Karter, lecherous and awkward, sounds very well described to me.

The wife, Reagan, oscillates between chuckling carefree and barking furiously. Perhaps it is true that some women are so voluble, but it would be nice if she had a more precise personality.

.

I think you are very talented and your storytelling is very seductive and effective. For that very reason, I hope that there will be a follow-up, in which another doctor will explain to the couple that nanites are only effective on the Island, and that as soon as the couple returns to their home town, each of them can decide whether to continue to be as they were on the Island, or go back to being negligent and careless.

Of course: Reagan might find that having sex all day also appeals to her. But she has to be the one who chooses it, not her husband's mistake of deselecting the options!

The Perfect Wife cannot be a remote-controlled doll. She must be a free woman, who every morning freely decides whether she wants to love you.

.

Apart from that. Magnificent descriptions of the Resort, excellent vocabulary, great pace. More, more!

P.S. Watch your keyboard: Regan, Rehgan, Raegan, it was better to call her Rory.

Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

I love this story and where it’s going. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPassword6 months agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback. It's much appreciated

Norway, I appreciate your comment, all of it. The philosophy of the island refers to the secrecy of the behaviors. Not necessarily the physical changes made at the clinic. A number of procedures are performed there, expressly for the long-term benefit of the recipients. Like breast expansions, and sex changes.

And, yes, the package was a surprise and non-voluntary, but Reagan did agree that change was necessary to save their marriage, although she certainly didn’t foresee this level of change. We’ll just have to see how that goes…

There are many more parts to this tale.

Finally, I do appreciate your compliments, and everyone else’s, on my writing. I am no professional, but I do enjoy the process. And based on the ratings, my efforts are enjoyed by many.

I do perform all of my own editing and proof-reading, and unfortunately, I do miss some errors. Please just let them pass…

litlbulllitlbull6 months ago

Interesting story I like the plot. Hope for part 2 when she maybe can design a few procedures for hubby as well

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

Thank you! I sincerely believe that you have a Gift in writing, or storytelling.

Sorry about the names! I always make mistakes too!

serraveeserravee6 months ago

Great start! Looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the start of this story!

Hope this one has a happy ending, with her enjoying her new life with her husband and them staying together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love paradise isle stories! Too bad it doesn't exist. What I don't get, is why she would leave this all up to her husband. My wife might ask me to set something up for her but She wouldn't trust my arrangements without understanding what I did. It probably happens, but she obviously is a high thinker and to let some idiot get carried away in turning her into a slut doesn't seem like her profile. The author's description post procedure seems to confirm that. It will be interesting to see if it all blows up and her marriage and future sex life are destroyed or if she gets revenge by turning him into a mess. Maybe a bi-sexual, sissy, cuckold, boy toy, who can't say no to her and can only get hard and satisfied by her. Choose your weapon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES