All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

Wonderful continuation and can’t wait to read the next chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens when they get back home.

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

Good style, effective and persuasive: it feels like being on the island with all the resort facilities. She often appears thoughtful. I imagine there will be surprises.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish I could have given you a 10 instead of a 5 please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oooh, the "Total Commitment" option is even better than I thought, I just love that its mutual!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel like he should pay a price for putting her through all that. She has to do everything and he can lay around in sweats, what happens if they wanted to have a kid. She can't cover her pussy or tits while pregnant. Also, would the nano components be transferred to the child. I don't know any woman who wants any of that and she can't do sports anymore or even take a walk in the woods. Seems like the asshole husband who did this should pay some.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Read a couple of your stories now, always well written.

This one kinda didn't work, It seems the wife has gotten a really raw deal and despite her intelligent has seemingly missed the ability to tweak the outcomes.

I think / feel there should be a series of trade offs that would allow her more freedom and certainly more clothing options.

There is loads of things that could be "bartered for" larger bust for, less restrictive clothes as an example, The nanobots could be reprogrammed to work with toys, endless fun and ideas, to torment and bind them closer together..

Lots to explore there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

His embarrassment should be leverage for her to expand on his enhancements. It seems like he could use more endurance, but maybe he achieves that only by surrendering his erections to her control.

What is the “Perfect Husband” package?

Also, the 5 year update seems like a good time to adjust the programming.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brave New World. Refreshing, new approach - and a harbinger of a real future: stronger, more flexible, infinitely variable human control. More effective, more efficient and more immediate than DNA manipulation. Create the perfect wife/husband/marriage; perfect soldiers; compliant & wholly controlled voters, consumers and workers! Pre-program the entire population of the world! Hail me; hail Caesar! Heil the 4th Reich! Slava Putin-Stalin2nd!

Humans ultimately roboticized by nannites. Don't need Huxley's drugs - nannites far, far superior!

The machines win.

Uniformity. Conformity.

5* stars ... from everybody in the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.