All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 04'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Karen_48Karen_485 months ago

Another great chapter.

AvanafilAvanafil5 months ago

Well written story so far (as are others of yours!).

I'm feeling sorry that Reagan has given up so much in not being able to play tennis or other sports. Perhaps at the five year replenishment mark future nanites will allow for a "sports setting".

But before we get there, I'm anxiously waiting to see how she handles being back in the "real" world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's one thing on vacation, but I'd be worried about the rules in everyday life. The signals, being dressed like a slut, would send. The husband can't be with her at work or away for work travel, where she could be raped. Also, what happens when they have an argument? Why does she have to suffer, being horny, when she doesn't want to be near him. There should be a way to shut off the nanites before being tested on humans.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPassword5 months agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate every comment, and all suggestions.

There will be a chapter or two dedicated to Reagan's return to civilization. Usually I don't carry on a story that far, but in this case I agree a continuation is necessary...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reagan is starting to like the new her which I think makes the story even better.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good storyline. The whole Paradise Isle thing is a great series. I’m interested to see how things progress, as there are many unresolved plot threads. Also, there could be more interaction with other characters and their kinks. And compared to the other Paradise Isle stories, the sex has been pretty tame.

LadyCherokeeLadyCherokee3 months ago

Please tell me Reagan gets Karter back!

Also, you need to pay attention to the tenses of the verb at times.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPassword3 months agoAuthor
My writing

I do try to produce a quality product. Before I publish, I make one final pass through all the text, looking for flaws, typos, misspellings, etc, But that's no fun!

And I don't; want to bother with one of the volunteer editors - it would delay the publishing date,

I am not a professional writer. I'm actually a poster-boy for STEM, but I do enjoy reading and writing.

In any case, I hope you enjoy my works...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loss of self-autonomy is irritating at first; soon becomes maddening; then insanity and death - inevitable.

5* stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.