Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Return to civilization.
8.4k words
4.58
3.2k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 06

(Fetish, Modification, Chasti-Permalock) Return to civilization

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Perfect Wife, first.

After her fun adventure with Melanie and Nancy, Reagan returned to the suite, late, to find Karter there waiting for her, nervously upset. "Where have you been? I came home hours ago, and you weren't here."

"I went out to get a drink and met some new friends. We went over to the fet resort and did a little shopping." And she held up a couple of bags. "I'm sure you'll like what I bought."

"Oh?" he muttered; still angry, but now also a little interested.

He was relieved that she was safe, and as he'd heard about the fet resort and the rumors of insane sex over there, he was immediately curious over what she'd brought home.

She needed sex, but to appease him she decided to model her new things, first.

She gave him a kiss, "have a seat, I'll show you." Then she grabbed her bags and ducked into the bathroom, closing the door, to build suspense.

She decided to go with the latex dress first. It would be the most stunning item, she was certain.

She had to use some talc powder she'd picked up at the store, to slither into the tight rubber dress. But when she had the thing on, and looked in the mirror, she giggled delightedly at how fiery hot she looked. And it made her even hornier.

Karter's jaw dropped when she came out to model her new outfit for him. She made a grand entrance, twirled and then ran her hands up and down her body, like a stripper performing.

It took him a couple minutes just to utter "wow."

"You like?" she giggled.

"Absolutely."

"Wanna fuck?"

He laughed, "yes, but show me more, first." If she looked this fantastic, in that dress, what else had she bought?

A little disappointed, she really did need sex, she wiggled her ass as she stepped back into the bathroom to change.

A few minutes later she came out in just the Latex mini-skirt. She didn't bother with a blouse.

Of course, he liked the skirt, as well.

She did too. "I kind of like it. As long as it doesn't ride up, it hides my pussy a little better than my other skirts. I'll be flashing less."

He smiled, "It shows off your ass, nicely." And as she was standing close at that moment, he was able to reach out and swat her behind. It made a loud snap, and she jumped and squealed as he laughed.

When she went to sit on his lap, hoping to start something, he held her off. "What else?"

Sighing, she sauntered back into the bathroom to change, again.

This time she came out in a red, leather mini-skirt. And she looked very sexy in that, although it didn't hold her as tightly, nor did it shine as brightly as she moved.

When she walked out in the crazy leather skirt, with the big slits, he started laughing. "Holy shit! That's little more than a loin cloth."

"That's what I thought." She replied, giggling.

"I love it, but where will you ever wear that, besides around here, I mean."

She shook her head, sadly. "I know. I'm not sure why I picked this one out. I will be able to wear it around the house."

"Just to drive me crazy," he said chuckling.

She laughed, "exactly. You deserve it."

"Okay, that's the end of the fashion show. I picked up a second latex skirt, just like the other one, only in royal blue."

He stood up and pulled her into a hug and kiss.

"Are you going to put that dress back on, to go out tonight?" He was obviously hoping.

"At the moment, I'm awfully horny," she replied with a lusty smile. She had been anxious for sex when she walked in the door. Her fashion show had distracted her, but now she was really feeling the need.

He looked at her, perturbed. "Well, I'm awfully hungry. You'll have to wait until after dinner for it."

"Karter..."

"Nope. You missed your opportunity. Put your new dress on and let's get some food. Then we can come back and screw."

She pouted, and almost refused. After all, she was so horny because of him and the silly nanites. But there was little she could do to fight him, or her need.

"Come on, it'll be a good test of your self-control," he said, standing, ready to go.

She sighed, frustrated, and went back to squeeze back into her new dress.

When she came back out, she had to admit, she sure looked like a sex goddess - a very kinky one. And that made her feel even more randy.

And Karter was standing there staring at her with a disgustingly lascivious look on his face, smiling like a fool.

"You want to change your mind?" she asked, irritated, but hopeful.

He laughed, "nope, food then sex."

She growled and stomped toward the door.

As they walked down the pathway, Reagan got over her funk. She couldn't help feeling good about herself. She was proud of the way she looked, super-hot. And she found herself actually enjoying being one of the sexiest women in a place full of sexy women.

Of course, she figured she'd be just average if they'd been over at the fet resort - but still...

She did draw a lot of attention as they walked along. Of course, most of the other guests were just in their swim suits.

As she walked along, she enjoyed the feeling of the latex on her skin. It held her tightly and the way it gripped her body, and particularly her breasts emphasized her sexiness.

For a while she almost forgot how much she needed a good fuck.

They settled into the first restaurant they came across, an Italian place.

Partway through her meal, when a small dollop of marinara sauce slipped off her fork and landed on her breast, Karter laughed and reaching over, he wiped it off her latex.

"At least on that, a spill isn't any problem at all. You should really wear rubber more often."

She winked at him, "we'll see." She then proceeded to tell him about the latex covered woman she'd met at the fet resort.

"From head to toe?" he asked, intrigued and excited.

"Yup. And she did look incredibly sexy. But I can't see how she could stand wearing it full time. But that's what she said was required by her package."

"So, your package is better?"

"I suppose," she answered, thinking about how agonizing it was making her feel at the moment. Damn, she wanted an orgasm! A Mega-O."

After their meal, she began hurrying him out of the place and along the path to their room. But he took her off along a quieter side path until they came to deserted glade with a relatively private little bench. It was a simple seat, with neither a back nor arm rests. He sat on the end and pulled her down to sit facing him, on his lap.

Her rubber-covered breasts were right in front of his face.

She felt wonderful, as he ran his hands around the slick latex that covered her torso.

She wrapped her arms around him. "You need to slip off those shorts." She murmured in his ear.

He groaned, frustrated, but with some help from her he pulled the things off and let them fall to the ground. The bench was cold and rough on his ass, but no matter.

As soon as he had settled, she raised and then lowered herself onto his prick. The dress was perfect for that, it stretched so she could open her legs and didn't block access to her pussy in the least.

She was so horny it only took her seconds to enjoy her first orgasm. And it was magnificent! She squealed like one of the local birds, and h chuckled.

Since he wasn't yet ready, she only paused for a hurried recovery before she resumed riding him, to his climax, and her second Mega-O.

At that point she almost lost her balance, and he had to hold her tightly so she wouldn't fall off onto the ground. In the process his own pleasure was cut short. Damn it all!

The two of them sat there for quite a while after that, just sitting and holding each other. Karter buried his head in her latex-covered breasts, adoring the feel and the scent as well. He'd never been into latex as a sexual thing, but he was certainly enjoying it now.

"You need to get some more of this latex," he mumbled into her chest.

She giggled. "Okay. It's not something I can wear to work."

"I don't care, buy it for around the house, or out to dinner."

"I'm not even sure about wearing it out. Too sexy."

"Nonsense. You look fantastic and it feels wonderful."

She chuckled. "I'll think about it."

"Please. For me?"

"Aren't I already doing enough for you?"

He laughed. "You are doing a lot - you're perfect."

Finally, they stood, a little unsteadily and resumed their journey back to the suite.

AS he pulled up his shorts, he groaned. "That bench was rough on my bare ass."

"Oh, poor baby. In my mini-skirts my bare ass is usually in direct contact with whatever I'm sitting on."

He laughed. "I didn't realize."

"Yah, and I have to worry about leaving wet spots..."

"Hah, I'll watch for them."

"It's embarrassing!"

"Sorry, but it's also sexy."

"Slutty."

"My perfect wife. I love you. Everything about you."

He pulled her into a hug and kissed her.

Walking along, holding hands Reagan was feeling marvelous, hugely relieved, and still very sexy in her outfit.

Back in the room they agreed they were both exhausted and that bed and sleep was the only answer.

"Can you wear your latex to bed? I'd love to hold you and feel you tonight," he asked, as he stripped off his shorts.

"You really do enjoy this stuff, don't you?"

"Yes, surprisingly, I do. You look and feel wonderful."

She kind of liked it too, but she figured it would be too warm to sleep in. "Perhaps some other time. Tonight, I just want to sleep naked, as always."

He watched as she stripped off her dress, thinking only of how lucky he was.

++++++++++++++

One consequence of her new life, that led to a certain level of frustration, was her husband's male performance level. Karter could only manage a good fucking session two or three times a day. And even then, he sometimes grew tired of that pace. Too much of a good thing? For him anyway...

Reagan's nanite-enhanced sex drive, as well as the gloriously pleasurable orgasms, kept her always wanting or needing more. He couldn't always provide the relief she needed.

And the package's Total Commitment enhancement, if you could call it an 'enhancement', prevented her from finding release elsewhere, or even pleasuring herself.

She could rely on him to satisfy her orally in a pinch, but if he wasn't horny himself, he lacked the necessary enthusiasm to properly deliver on that approach.

One afternoon, while he was out swimming, she met up with the CP rep, Elenore.

"Is there a Perfect Husband package?" she asked as soon as they sat down at a table.

Elenore looked at her speculatively, "Why? What are you thinking?"

Reagan chuckled, "Oh, just wondering."

"Well, not really. We have several enhancements suitable for men, but no real package." She paused to giggle. "We've found that they're usually horny enough as it is - always ready for sex. I'm sure you're aware."

Reagan laughed and nodded her agreement. "He might be willing but he's not always able."

Elenore chuckled. "CP has been working on a couple of enhancements, to reduce the frustrating wait time between sex sessions. But they're having trouble with that. The biology is for some reason too complex for the nanites to deal with.

"Men remain one and done, I'm afraid."

"That's disappointing." Reagan mumbled.

"I know, right?

"CP does have a nanite product to enhance penis size, if you're interested in that."

Reagan thought for a moment. "Not really, he's big enough for me."

"We also have packages that would increase muscle mass and reduce fat content, if you'd like bigger shoulders, or a flat stomach with carved abbs." And from the tone of her voice, Reagan thought that Elenore liked those improvements. But again, she didn't think she needed those things. Karter's build was good enough for her.

Saddened, she shook her head.

"Sorry Reagan, the CP engineers, perhaps because they're mostly male, claim that many of the enhancements we women would like most in our men are cerebral, and the nanites are no good at manipulating the brain.

"They can't make anyone, for example, more submissive, or more feminine, or masculine. In their thoughts and feelings."

"I get it." She said, disappointed.

++++++++++

The last few days of their stay were actually pleasant for the both of them. By then Reagen was used to her attire, was no longer concerned about the imposed restrictions, and was thoroughly enjoying the enormous pleasures the sex with the glorious orgasms, the nanites delivered.

She was for the most part, at peace with being the perfect wife.

Her only concerns centered on what she imagined her life at home would be like. She spent a lot of her free time imagining and planning for the inevitable hassles.

Two days before departure, after breakfast, Reagan steered her husband to the shuttle bus station.

"Come on, we have a final appointment with Elenore. Remember, she's the Chasti-Permalock rep."

"I remember her. But why?"

"You'll find out."

He chuckled nervously, "you're not signing me up for more nanites, are you? Or a chastity cage."

"No. It's not about you, it's about me."

They rode over to the clinic, with Reagan refusing to say anything more, and found their way to Elenore's office, where she greeted them and ushered them into her visitor's chairs.

Reagan started right in. "Elenore, I know changes to the nanite packages are discouraged." she said, carefully.

"They are. I explained why."

Karter frowned; he didn't like where this was going. He didn't want any changes. Especially based on what Elenore had said when they first arrived, about negative reactions. His wife, though, seemed to have definite plans.

"Could we eliminate the sex drive nanites? I think the wonderfully enhanced orgasms are enough to keep me horny all the time. So much so that Karter has trouble keeping up. And when I'm back to work, I'm afraid it will be a problem. There, it could be ten hours or more between sex sessions. Based on my experience, to-date, that will drive me crazy."

She looked at Karter. "You understand, don't you?" Then back to Elenore. "Is that something we can do? I don't think it would bother me."

The woman hesitated. She always hated these types of sessions. She was no psychiatrist, but the ones she'd talked to along with the engineers at CP, all agreed that messing with the nanite sets, once they've been established in a host, was tricky at best, and dangerous to some.

"Reagan, we discussed this before."

"I know, but it's possible, isn't it?

"I've gotten used to everything else. Karter can attest to that," and she looked at him for confirmation.

He nodded. "She has."

"So, she's the perfect wife?"

"Yes. Absolutely." He nodded enthusiastically, while reaching over to hold his wife's hand, lovingly.

Reagan felt good, but she wouldn't let it go.

"I don't need the nanites, making me horny. I'm horny enough all the time. The Mega-O's are too much fun to do without."

Elenore laughed. "Alondra told me about your Mega-O's, I love that descriptor."

"Yes, they're that good."

Reagan could see though, that the woman was still not inclined to grant her request.

She sighed, frustrated. "Karter and I both travel for work. On those occasions, we're often apart for an entire week. With no way to get relief, I'm really afraid I'll lose my mind if I'm unable to orgasm for that long.

"You said that removing the nanite sets could affect my mental state. Well, leaving that one in place will too."

"Hmm," the woman muttered, thinking and starting to understand. She could indeed appreciate that sort of problem."

Karter did too. He hadn't thought of that, either. Another unforeseen consequence.

"Can you just remove the nanites that enhance her sex drive?" he asked, tentatively.

Reagan could see that although he might be coming around, he still wasn't wholly on board. Damn!

She wanted to keep him happy and strengthen their marriage. That was the whole purpose of the trip, but...

"Karter, my love. What if I make a trade. I'll get more nanites to go one more cup-size up, to compensate for dropping the enhanced sex drive."

That surprised him. He did want to support his lover, and he did understand her concerns over her constant need for sex. "So Double-Ds?" he asked, stalling for more time to think. The offer of still larger breasts was certainly interesting.

Remembering the 'go big' philosophy, she chuckled, "Or even E-cups."

Karter smiled, cheerfully, it was a great trade. She'd be even sexier. And he did want her to be happy.

He squeezed her hand back. "Deal."

Then he turned to Elenore. "If it's possible, let's turn off, or purge that set of nanites.

"And add the other ones."

Reagan laughed, pleased and relieved. And she immediately started wondering about how she'd deal with her big new tits.

Elenore though, was still not happy. "Anything else?" she asked, sourly.

They both looked at Reagan to see if she had anything else to say. Did she want more enhancements removed?

When she didn't immediately respond, Elenore prompted her. "Reagan is that all? Bigger breasts and turn off the sex drive nanites?"

Regan was lost in a deep debate with herself. It would be great to regain personal control of her sex drive. She didn't need the nanites to keep her horny. The great orgasms were enough to make her want sex.

And she did love her new breasts, and the other physical enhancements as well.

She knew that Karter really enjoyed the dress code. She wouldn't mind being able to dress as she pleased, or as appropriate for the situation especially when it came time to go back to work.

But she had been enjoying herself...

She looked at her lover as she answered, "that's all just the sex drive." And she could tell from his expression that he was happy with her decision.

Elenore wasn't done yet, although she understood that it was a losing proposition. "Reagan are you sure about the breasts? That's awfully large. And remember you're not allowed a bra."

"Yes, I want them. Can we do it now?"

Elenore sighed, "If you're certain. Yes, I'll call the technician."

"Wait," Karter interrupted. "Reagan, my love, I'm all in favor of larger breasts, but I've heard a lot of women have back issues caused by the weight."

Elenore spoke right up. "Not to worry. The CP team includes a nanite suite that will strengthen your core and back, to better handle the weight of larger breasts. They will be included with the nanites that will grow your breasts."

"Great!"

An hour later they returned to their suite and again made exceptionally passionate love.

Reagan was relieved to be rid of her overpowering sex drive, and Karter was pleased by the prospects of his wife's larger breasts.

Both happy, they spent the rest of the day enjoying themselves out in the resort, and screwing in their room.

++++++++++

They awoke the next morning to another fine day in paradise. For a while they simply cuddled in bed, content and enjoying the peace and quiet.

"Do you feel any different?" he asked, as he twisted over and kissed his perfect wife on the cheek.

"In terms of my sex drive, or my breasts?" she replied with a broad smile.

"Both; either?"

"Not in terms of my sex drive. But my boobs seem a little bigger. You tell me."

He rolled onto his side and grabbed her chest, gently kneading her breasts, all the while smiling lasciviously.