Paradise Isle, Perfect Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screw 'em.

Next, she realized how difficult it would be to manage the gas and brake pedals in her spikes. She couldn't remember ever trying to drive in such high heels. Now she'd be doing it all the time. Another aspect she'd have to get used to.

What else, she wondered.

She took a deep breath, backed the car out and headed for her favorite up-scale shopping center.

After some cautious driving she arrived without incident. That was a relief. The minute she got out of the car though, she felt the stares. Men and women, mostly men, gawked at her sexy self.

She shrugged it off, as best she could. It had been that way on the island, but there everyone was sexy and comfortable. Here, she really felt like she was in front of an audience, putting on a porn show.

It only got a little better when she arrived inside the crowded mall. At least here, she could merge with the crowds of other shoppers.

But here, alone, she was more afraid of being assaulted, or at a minimum groped.

Slowly, she relaxed as nothing terrible happened. Just a few wolf-whistles, some off-color comments, and three easily ignored propositions.

Over the next four hours, she visited only those stores that delt in fashionable women's clothing, and the few women's shoe stores that stocked dressy and sexy shoes. Those with the high heels she was now required to wear.

It was difficult and often frustrating, but she did eventually buy a half-dozen outfits and several pairs of high heel pumps.

Faced with very large bills, she simply accepted them as unavoidable. If I'm going to look like a whore, I'd might as well dress nicely, like an expensive call girl, rather than a slutty street hooker.

She considered herself lucky when she found a pair of pretty wedge-heeled sandals that were tall enough to qualify as suitable for a perfect wife. Most of the one's she'd seen had high platform soles, and that meant they didn't qualify as the real heal height wasn't sufficient.

She also stocked up on stockings and added a few more garter belts to her wardrobe.

In the end, before she called her expedition off, she had added nine dresses and six skirts to her closet. She also picked up no fewer than nine blouses to add to her collection.

Of course, she didn't need any bras and although her panties, in drawers at home, would fit, she couldn't wear them.

She left for the drive home, fascinated by her experience with the sales staffs she'd encountered. The vast majority of them were more accommodating than any she'd ever delt with before. It wasn't difficult for her to see that her new looks, particularly her huge breasts, were the reason. All of those women, and a few men, clearly admired and enjoyed the sight of her. They were all undoubtedly turned on by the sexy woman in their midst.

She had expected a little of that, but not nearly as much as she experienced, today. And not so much from the females. Some of them were undoubtedly gay, but the others were apparently envious or at least accepting.

It was all very encouraging. She hoped it would continue with everyone she met and worked with.

A half-dozen of the dresses she'd purchased were suitable for work, although she would never have considered them acceptable before their trip. The skirts and a bunch of the blouses, would also be acceptable. She could mix and match them for even more outfits for either work or errands.

Shoes with sufficiently tall heels had been a problem. But one of the shops specialized in sexy shoes, and she bought several pairs there.

She giggled to herself when she realized that since she couldn't wear anything else, lingerie, pants or any normal clothes, her shopping was now much easier.

Close home, she called and then stopped for a take-out Pizza for dinner. She didn't feel like cooking, and Karter rarely prepared their meals.

The minute she walked into the restaurant she began experiencing how bad things could get.

The place was crowded with boisterous drunks watching a football game. At least they had been watching the televisions, until they noticed her walk in.

Then things got quiet as all eyes turned to her. And the exclamations and comments began.

It seemed like every guy, and even half the girls had some ribald remark to throw her way. Much of the babble was offensive, and none of it was interesting in the least.

She wished she'd unpackaged the Mace cannister she'd purchased. She worried that she might need it, there and then.

Ignoring all the hoopla, she succeeded in grabbing the pizza, and escaping the place. It helped that the home team scored just as she turned to leave.

She did get a scare when some drunken a-hole stood up from his table, threatening to make a grab at her as she passed, but his buddies pulled him back down into his chair. He did succeed in groping at her butt as she slid past, but that was nothing.

She arrived home, safe and sound, and as Karter dove into the pizza, she quickly unpacked the mace and placed the can into her purse. Then she joined him at the dinner table.

While they ate, she described the things she'd purchased as well as her positive experiences with the sales force, she didn't mention the fright at the restaurant.

"That's great to hear. Perhaps it won't be as difficult around here as you thought."

"Perhaps," she replied.

After dinner they only watched a little television, before still tired from their trip, they went to bed. Before sleep, though, sex was a requirement, and an enjoyable one.

++++++++++

They had one more day before they'd start back to work. As promised, Karter enthusiastically started searching for a new home for them. One that would provide better privacy for his wife, should she decide to spend her time at home, or in the yard, naked.

He got excited picturing her inside and outside in a large back yard, naked all of the time. When he mentioned his imaginings to her, Reagan wasn't sure if she'd ever reach that point, but she was certainly willing to consider it if he did find a suitable place.

If he was lucky and quick about it, she wouldn't have to deal with her current neighbors questioning her new body and wardrobe.

While he did his research, she began an on-line shopping campaign to further expand her perfect wife wardrobe. There were plenty of on-line stores that offered the types of sexy and skimpy dresses and shoes she needed to fill her closet. The biggest challenge was to find dresses, skirts and blouses that wouldn't ruin her career. Things that wouldn't be too scandalous for her bosses and clients.

Although she was starting to feel confident that her customers wouldn't mind her new clothing style, or her new body. And that just might be a good thing.

When she took breaks from her purchasing, she began the painful effort to empty her closet and drawers of all the things she could no longer wear. Which was practically everything.

She was in the midst of that sad chore when Karter wandered in and laughingly laid her down on a pile of disqualified dresses. There he screwed her until they both orgasmed, energetically and joyfully.

"Thanks, I needed that." She said happily, afterwards.

Still sprawled upon several very expensive outfits they relaxed, kissing gently.

"It's nice to be home," he said.

"It is, and that was very nice sex."

"Yes, it was." Then, chuckling, "I hope we didn't ruin any of your things."

"I can't wear any of them anyway, these outfits aren't sexy enough." she replied sadly.

"You're getting all new things."

"Yes, alluringly sexy things. I've already spent a fortune on them."

"Perfect wife things." He said, more than pleased.

She was tired enough that night to fall asleep without spending a lot of time worrying about what the next day in the office might be like. She thought she'd be okay, but...

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.