All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Sissy, Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

like the evolution of the story so far anxiousto see it evolve further including feminization surgery to look more feminine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me. Who's Audrie? You need to do a better job of reviewing your story before publishing. It almost as if you just cut and pasted from another story (hopefully one of yours). If you used an editor, you might avoid flipping back and forth from Logan to Audrie. It completely ruins the story and caused me to stop reading. Please be better than most of the poorly written stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok so who is Audrie? is that actually Logan? anyway a great read. can you explain why didn't Dylan stay with just being a girl and go on with further, with all the surgeries to look completely like a girl? then Logan could figure out some surgery to make her dildo remotely controlled, to stay hard as she needs it too, then turn it off when not needed??

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 1 year agoAuthor
Harsh

You're right, I screwed up. It should have been Logan, not Audrie, in that scene. But lighten up. Do you want a refund? An apology? Alright: I'm sorry I ruined your whole day. I promise I won't make any more mistakes, ever.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 1 year agoAuthor
Corrected version on the way

It's been pointed out that I got off track in one scene, and misnamed the main character. My apologies. I've submitted a corrected version.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 1 year agoAuthor
Why not just stay as a female?

Dilan never had a desire to be a female. But he will submit to Logan's wishes. And Logan enjoys humiliating him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello CurPW, everything O.K. with You? Unusual long time since You last submission - if I am correct - longest ever. Not only me, but I guess more readers are curious to read, how the tail with Dilan contiues, as it is already the last day on the island... Best whishes JtL

NeverwrongNeverwrongabout 1 year ago

Ach, so he's incapable of inseminating her? He's just a eunuch? Ech.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES