All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Sissy, Pt. 04'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chastitygirl90chastitygirl90over 1 year ago

I will be honest. I really like most of your story and the Paradise Island series is a great idea in my eyes. (my personal favorite is the Mermaid and a sequel from that wich shows her "normal" work routine and how she get from time to time more in trouble, because she go to much often outside of the water, but that is just my idea).

But I am not the biggest fan of this story (OK, I'm not really capable of putting myself in the shoes of a sissy) but I don't feel the classic flow in your story, wich make it really funny to read your stories.

I hope you don't understand it wrong, I like your work, the story is also good, but when compared to your past performance the story fells like that it jumped overboard on you.

Sandra

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i still believe Logan over stepped her boundaries this time as she did the last time not telling Dylan what she was going to do to his breast and cock/dildo, it is just wrong !! even though if she had talked to Dylan, he would have agree eventually. Logan has no real regard for Dylan's happiness what so ever, turning him into her own sex toy. at this point if she had any real feelings for him, she would take him back island the next week. have his breast drained down to a respectable 38" DD. then go a head and talk him into getting his cock cut off and made into a pussy, so she could live a reasonable live. but you had to have your human dildo..

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Entertainment

Fun entertainment. Great storytelling and interesting characters so was an enjoyable read. Not usually my normal choice to read but enjoy your writing style so read. Great job. Cheers.

YidoSYidoSover 1 year ago

I really like the "turned into a femboy-sextoy" theme and that the cock is always ready to be used (and implants are probably way more realistic than hypnosis or something like that). So regarding that aspect I really enjoyed it.

But the different changes without any form of consent (not even some tricked one like "wouldn't you like to have an ever ready dildo, so I will allays satisfied, the doctors can help you with that") was not my cup of tea and I found it a bit sad, that Logan missed the sadness inside the faun.

Would have made it a bit more wholesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love the back story and transformation of the faun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love the back story and transformation of the faun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've done stories with elements of consent issues before, so I'm surprised there has been such a reaction to it here. I do like wholesome stuff too, but sometimes stories like this just scratches that itch for me, as long as the characters themselves end up being maybe not super happy but at least content with what happened.

I'm a huge fan of the bigger/more complete transformations so the faun appearance was a highlight for me, would love to see more in that direction.

Personally the middle part with being stuck as a sissy for humiliation just to end up being more completely feminized and bimbofied for the same purpose felt a bit.. unnecessary. Also your usual great eye for details seemed to not be quite there with this story and a few mistakes snuck in, but not enough to take away from my enjoyment. All in all I quite liked it, so thank you for writing it!

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 1 year agoAuthor
Thank You All

Thanks for the feedback. As I mentioned, I think this one did go a bit too far with the lack of consent from Dylan. But I pictured him/her as being a very submissive boy - and Logan as being very self-centered and dominant. It's not really my cup of tea, but I do need to experiment... And I do have an outline for a Faun story - not sure when I'll get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I quit reading this story at page two of this section. If he was enamored at being a slut, he wouldn't be at having a football for a dick. I don't care how weak you are, knowing how most marriages end, there's no way he would a!low irreversible changes. He's not trans, he knows he's a guy underneath it all and he's been forced or "surprised" along the way. He wasn't a woman in a man's body and now he's a freak, built for one woman. When it goes bad, he'll be a suicide victim. He still has balls, he should use them. The biggest problem with most stories in this category is the victim's aversion to change, but then just goes along, avoiding a person's fight or flight reaction. This story was interesting but just became a piling on, without a natural resistance and anger by the victim. Remember, he never had any of the feelings, or went through counseling to lean into the changes, he allowed a power hungry cunt with money turn a weak minded loser into a toy without his consideration. The end...for me anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's impossible that the dick surgery is irreversible. I know it's fiction, but the reality is, very few surgeries are not changeable, especially cosmetic surgery and new surgery at that. She's definitely a psycho and he's definitely a moron. I'd like to see another chapter about what happens when she gets bored with him and dumps him. Being such a freak and a weak person, I'm sure he would simply take a bunch of pills or jump off a building

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed it. It is pure fantasy and so it's okay how wild it is. I love the conflicted nature of the characters...Logan is so reckless with her lustful appetites.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 1 year agoAuthor
KeenReader

That was how I envisioned Logan. And Dylan was absolutely no match for her... He/she just couldn't say 'no'.

Thanks for the support...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem with her humiliation desires is that to feed them they have to get more and more extreme. There is no happy ending in these relations. Dylan will commit suicide one day.

LatexZashaLatexZasha12 months ago

I wish Dylan could get revenge on her wife for what she did.

chefjess2039chefjess20393 months ago

It's obvious that Dylan is in a living hell and it's just a matter of time before He/She takes her own life and Logan is too Blinded by her own greed to see it truly a sad story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES