All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This will probably sound strange but... I assume the staff and facilities at Paradise Isle are well capable of performing a permanent hair removal? Because I have this crazy idea of a girl who dreams of becoming hairless from head to toe (excluding only eyebrows and eyelashes and totally including all hair on her head) coming to the island to have her wish granted. I fully understand this may not be something you are interested in writing, but if so, would you have anything against me maybe using your setting while of course giving you full credit for the whole Paradise Isle concept and inner workings if I'd ever want to try my hand at writing it?

Abris1419Abris1419about 1 year ago

Finally wow. Hope this is a long series novella type since it is for four years. Really excited for the next chapter

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 1 year agoAuthor
Paradise Isle setting

I certainly have no issue with anyone making use of the Paradise Isle setting for a story of their own.

I'm certain that the sophisticated staff at the island's clinic would be capable of total hair removal. I can understand your interest in that fetish, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get to it. So, be my guest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but I thought you were going to do a latex one now? Does it come later in this one, or will it be another story? Looking forward to it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As an author, you need to make your mind up. First, she is to be returned *undamaged* after three years and then you permanently damage her clit with a lifelong injury that will never heal.

drjoe11drjoe11about 1 year ago

I loved it. Please continue this story. I believe there is so much to for Michelle and. Kevin. Cannot wait for next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

> As an author, you need to make your mind up

If you are the guy that has been writing rude comments under the stories for a while now you should really just stop reading them. They are obviously not your thing, no reason to bring your negative energy into the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love paradise Island stories. I found myself feeling bad about them messing her up by going overboard on piercings, her nipple covers and clit mod. Exposing and piercing the actual cult is not the fun the author makes it out to be. The hood protects it from constant stimulation in everyday life. Add the stimulation of a piercing to an organ packed with nerves? As far as the agreement to do nothing permanent, having holes that won't close, A clit hood cut back and grotesquely sagging inner and outer labia from having chains and weights attached after three years, seem permanent and weren't explained. It doesn't take anything away from the story. Also, It would be interesting to read updates from time to time on some of the other guests. The easy one's would be like the lawyer who force femmed her husband. She took him/her back every time she got a crazier idea. Or what happened if one of the pairs had issues. They're uniquely altered for their relationship. Can you imagine what a mess that would be?

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 1 year agoAuthor
Latex Love story is coming

The story of the latex couple (Charles and Genny) on Paradise Isle, is coming. I actually have the first chapter of that one almost complete, but I was further along on this tale, so it's first.

Be patient...

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 1 year agoAuthor
Permanent damage

Good point. That piercing does qualify as 'permanent damage'. But, she can remove the ring...

In any case, as someone else wrote in my defense, your tone doesn't qualify as 'constructive criticism'. So, why do you bother commenting at all? Did that aspect of my story upset you so? Try and be helpful, not disparaging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll just add my 5 cents that much of the resulting piercing "damage" or deformation may be fairly easily corrected with plastic surgery. In a partially fantasy setting like Paradise Isle, most likely everything can be reversed at the end of her contract... Question remains how much, if anything at all, will she want to correct ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for an other fine chapter, this one real hot - and going real good in the details of modification - the way I was missing - until now - in the whole Paradise Island tail. I don't understand all the struggles about the piercings, some readers seam to have - at least she wanted her body nice and was willing to sell herself into slavery for three years. If she is as intelligent as mentioned in this chapter, she must have known that three years will a slave, will not go without any remaining changings - at least of her mind, which is also necessary to live with her new body. I guess the slave training will be much more a challenge for her to endure, with much more changing her personality, than the piercings and for shure will be not as easy undone. One of "my" favourite chapters so far and something I was really waiting for from the start and not only nipple piercings, knowing all your earlier submissions I was expecting something like this. Please continue that way and as always 5* - just ignore the non constructive critiques and keep on your way - JtL

tarthearttartheartabout 1 year ago

I liked anon's pov about the cutting of the clit hood. I like PI stories too. If she still has a "personality" I'd like to see a rebellion at some time.

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 1 year ago

Skilled writing but all the piercings are too much for me. I don't have that kink but if you do, this is the story for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES