Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 02

Story Info
Slave Sex School.
14.1k words
4.63
12.6k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise Isle, Slave Trade, Pt 2

(fetish, slavery, modification, consensual) Slave Sex School

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous part of Slave Trade, first.

On Monday morning after her shower, Michelle didn't reapply the bandage to her tattoo. She could see in the mirror that it was pretty much healed, and she felt it totally appropriate for her to attend Slave school with her marking on full display.

She did think the thing was hideous, but it was part of her deal, and for now her life. She did know that it would be the first thing to go once her contract was over.

She resignedly also wore the sandals with their five-inch heels.

After breakfast, Kevin showed up and led her by her leash, naked as always, through the resort and then along a pathway to the building that housed the classrooms.

Along the way, he briefed her on the sex school.

It caters to both sexes and to both straight and gay students. As well as to all variations and preferences.

The regular students attend for only a week, spending their days in school, and their evenings in their suites with their partners. During their lessons, they practice on one another, but their homework requires that they demonstrate what they've learned with their lovers.

That isn't the case with the slaves.

They reside within the facility, for two weeks, and they receive twice as much training in the sexual arts. They practice on life-like dolls and body parts, as well as on other slaves, of both sexes.

They are also introduced to sex under restraint and to corporal punishments. Negative reinforcement is employed whenever needed.

The slaves spend their nights in individual cells, cages really.

The curriculums are pretty much the same between S2 and S3, although the slaves receive twice the time on each topic.

"The major areas of study cover. Oral sex, including kissing, anal sex, prick and pussy sex, sexual aspects of the body, including breasts and a day focusing solely on sexual massage.

"There will be a weekend of rest in between your two weeks. I'll swing by and pick you up."

"Oh great, thanks." She replied facetiously.

"Hey, don't knock it. I'm sure that by then you'll be overjoyed to get away from the place. In fact, I'll bet that you'll be so happy, you'll provide me another wonderful blow job to thank me."

She laughed, "okay, that's a bet."

When they arrived at the school building Kevin turned her over to the six person staff of the place, four women and two men. And none of them reminded her of any of her teachers from her years in school.

There were three other slaves in her class, two girls and one guy. All of them wore collars like hers. And each of them was naked and good looking. One of the girls had a pristine body, with no mods, either piercings or tattoos. She did have cuffs similar to her collar, on her wrists and ankles, though. The other girl was heavily tattooed. But only on her torso. Her breasts, crotch and ass were all covered with colorful flowers of various types. Of course, it all drew attention to her erogenous zones.

The guy wore a cock cage, and had a tattoo on his groin proclaiming 'Melanie's Boy' in big black letters.

Michelle, with all of her piercings, and her tattoo completed the hapless set.

And that was the first thing the head instructor pointed out. "This little class is going to be so much fun, for me. Not necessarily for you." She carried a riding crop, so the students all understood her point.

The four of them were all herded into a series of over-sized dog cages, measuring about five-by-five-by-five feet. And half of the floor space was taken up by a small, mattress.

All of the slaves reacted the same, with horrified expressions, as they were locked into their respective cell. As the things were too small to stand in, they all quickly sat or knelt on their beds. While they watched the instructors begin sorting and dealing with the nine regular students.

Michelle observed that they were being treated like the pupils in a cooking class she had once taken. And they were all allowed to remain in their swim suits. The normal guest attire at the resort. It was the last time they'd encounter them, as their lessons were taught in a different part of the school.

After all of them had been moved into what she supposed was a classroom, a couple of the instructors came over to deal with the slaves.

The chief instructor explained the rules and plans for their two weeks of learning.

She went into much more detail than Kevin had, and the woman was much more intimidating in her descriptions.

After listing her plans and the curriculum, she addressed them specifically.

"According to the forms, two of you are experienced and two of you are new to sexual slavery. Gracie and Michelle are the newbies, so you have a bit more to learn than your classmates. I'm sure that they know all about punishments for poor performance. Isn't that true?"

Wyatt and Sutton both answered, "Yes Mistress."

"Excellent.

Michelle took note. She had always prided herself in knowing the names and at least basic details of the people around her.

Wyatt was the guy; Melanie's boy, according to his tattoo. He was a bit on the short side, but seemed fit and good looking enough. His body was hairless, the hair on his head long, but otherwise he was an attractive male. With his cock in a cage.

Sutton was the one in cuffs. They appeared to be permanent fixtures. At least she seemed to casually ignore their presence. Like everyone on the island she was pretty and had a nice body with large breasts, that looked real. And she had the confidence of a proud sex slave.

Gracie was the one with the colorful tattoos. She was more cute than beautiful, and her body was boyish, with narrow hips. But her breasts were over-sized for her body and firmly artificial, too. The tattoos really called attention to her top-heavy body. She did seem awfully nervous.

"Today's training focusses on the basics of oral sex including kissing. So, we'll move you to your classroom and begin that session. And all of you, keep in mind that you are not allowed to speak unless called upon to do so, or given explicit permission. If you have something meaningful to say, reach up and touch your lips with a fingertip. Got it?"

They all answered with a "Yes Mistress."

"Excellent. And of course, you all know to never move unless an instructor leads you with a leash. Right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"It's a shame, really. In each class we usually have at least one male slave with a cock for everyone to practice on. In addition to all of our fake cocks. But since slave Wyatt is all locked away, I've recruited trainer Thomas to provide you with a real cock, if we feel the need.

"Of course, we have plenty of real pussies. And Slave Michelle's will be a nice challenge for you all." The head mistress said with a haughty laugh.

After the intimidating woman lectured them on several other rules of proper slave behavior, they were all led into a large and well-stocked classroom, and their lessons began.

+++++++++++++++

That night slave Michelle was exhausted, as she lay in her cage, on her mattress. Actually, it was her mouth and tongue that were tired and aching. She'd spent the day kissing and licking and sucking on cocks, pussies, nipples and tongues, real ones as well as innumerable fake ones.

The times other slaves sucked on those parts of her body had not been all that much work, and all too often it hadn't even been all that pleasurable, either. Not with the two trainers constantly supervising, correcting and punishing poor performance. Their riding crops stung! And her ass was sore from the many times she'd been swatted for poor technique or a lack of enthusiasm.

But she had succeeded in satisfying the instructor's demands, and received passing scores from the various devices' diagnostic systems.

Those machines were like something out of a porn movie, a sci-fi one. They provided fake cocks, pussies, nipples or mouths, and measured the student, her, as she sucked or tongued or pumped away on the realistic silicone body part. She felt that it was disgusting and humiliating, not to mention tiring.

She wasn't sure which was worse. When she had to suck on a fake cock, or the real one provided by Master Thomas.

And as it was the first time she'd ever sucked on a pussy; she wasn't too thrilled about those lessons either.

She did feel some satisfaction when she succeeded in giving her subjects an orgasm. Gracie and Sutton had certainly seemed appreciative. Just like she had been when the other slaves worked on her, and made her cum.

And at dinner that night all three of them complained about her pussy chains.

"I did like sucking on your colorful crotch, Gracie. Up close it's kind of psychedelic. You know a blur of colors." Wyatt said. He was less shy with his comments than any of the girls.

Gracie blushed.

"How did you get all of those tattoos?" Sutton asked, curious.

It took her a minute to answer, she clearly had to build up a little courage to share that information. Finally, she sighed, and explained. "It was my engagement present from my husband. I was so happily married that I agreed to 'a couple tattoos' for him, and wound up like this." And she waved her hand at her chest and pussy.

"It looks sexy," Wyatt said.

"And attractive." Sutton added.

"Thanks." Gracie said. But then she continued. "And my slavery was my wedding present. I hadn't really expected that. Once we were alone, after the reception he put my collar on, and told me about our honeymoon here on the island."

Michelle was still curious. "And your breasts?"

"Oh, we got those done even earlier. I think that's what convinced him that we were in love. When I agreed to get the implants, I mean."

Michelle wasn't sure if that sounded like love to her, but she didn't say anything.

Oddly enough, Wyatt was better with his mouth than any of them. Perhaps because he had more experience, or was more motivated. The poor guy was clearly horny as hell and yet unable to climax because of his cage.

She'd felt bad about that. Especially when she had licked and sucked on his caged cock. The trainers said that it was nice, extra credit work. Something that slaves didn't often get to practice. Michelle didn't expect to get much value from that skill, in her next three years of service.

The four of them had spent the entire day rotating around the various training stations, devices and each other, and by the time dinner rolled around, they were all tired and sore. And poor Wyatt was even more of a wreck, than the women. He was clearly unused to sucking cocks. The guy wasn't the least bit gay.

In addition to all of the standard oral skills, Michelle had also learned more about how her piercings affected her ability to enjoy sex. Of course, she knew how troublesome her pussy chains were; always getting in the way. And sometimes getting pulled or twisted or even caught up inside her pussy along with a thrusting tongue.

Her nose ring also got in the way, when she was trying to wrap her lips around a big dildo or cock.

She learned how to use her tongue studs to her advantage and her partners too. All of the measured practice also stopped her from thinking about the person who's cock or pussy she was licking as a 'lover'. A meaningful capability for a slave.

She did enjoy the French kissing practice, it was fun playing tongue wars with the other girls, and with Wyatt, as well. His togue is indeed well practiced.

The absolute worst part of the day was centered on the fake phallus machine where she had to master both deep-throating and cum swallowing. Apart from Sutton, they all had trouble with that skill set, especially Wyatt, who didn't enjoy any aspect of cock-sucking.

They'd choke when the big dildo hit the back of their throat, and when it began forcefully pumping artificial cum down into their stomachs.

The chief instructor was very displeased, and promised additional remedial practice for all three of the novices.

Michelle was relieved that the artificial cum the machine pumped out didn't taste terrible, in fact it tasted kind of nice. As she'd never tasted or swallowed cum before, she had no method of comparison.

Only later, when she had to practice on a real man, trainer Thomas, did she learn how it really tasted, and she didn't like it at all. She was never sure if it was the actual taste or the thought of accepting a man's spunk into her mouth, throat and stomach.

She didn't mind taking it into her pussy, that was more natural and normal.

Sutton, actually seemed to enjoy it, and proclaimed that it was an acquired taste, that they'd all get used to and learn to appreciate.

During dinner, Wyatt adamantly disagreed. He swore that he was exclusively a ladies' man.

"Yah, we can see that." Sutton said, as she stared at his tattoo. "Melanie's boy." And all three girls laughed.

By the time the day of lessons had ended, the slaves were exhausted and hungry, and ready for bed. They were allowed to eat, like normal people, while seated around a table, and were even allowed to talk amongst themselves.

The food was good, and they chatted quietly as they ate. None of them were all that interested in talking about the day's activities. Some of it had been embarrassing for them, or too painful to want to discuss it amongst their fellow slaves. But they were willing to share a little of their backgrounds.

It turned out that Michelle was the only one who wasn't a true submissive, and her classmates were shocked to find out that she had no idea who her master or mistress would be. When she explained her contract, the other three slaves agreed that her new beauty may have been worth it.

Sutton explained that she had been a slave to a dominant man for a couple of years, and that she was on the island to expand her skills and become an even more satisfactory pet for her master. No big news there.

Gracie provided more details of her new married status. She had known that her husband-to-be was a very dominant man, but she hadn't realized how much so. The breast implants had been an early indicator, and the tattoos confirmed it. And she had accepted them because she was so much in love and didn't want to pass on their wedding. S3 was her wedding present from him and for him.

Michelle wondered what else Gracie's new husband might have in store for Gracie. He seemed like a big prick to her.

The girls all ganged up on Wyatt, curious about how he delt with his enforced chastity. He confessed that he hated it, and was mind-numbingly horny, especially there on the island where everyone else was always fucking or being fucked. It seemed to Michelle that his mistress was really mean.

She hoped that her owners wouldn't be as evil as Wyatt's Melanie or Gracie's husband.

When they'd finished their meal, they were all herded into their cages, where they fell quickly asleep. It had been a hell of a day, and none of them were really looking forward to the next day, or the days to come.

+++++++++++++

After an early breakfast the slaves began their second day with an extended set of lessons focusing on pricks and pussies. How to employ theirs to satisfy others. There was no mention about how they, themselves might receive any pleasure.

Those particular lessons were scheduled to take up both that whole day and the next.

During those two days, Michelle's pussy was practically worn out! Each evening the trainers provided all of them with soothing lotions to help with their soreness.

She had so many fake cocks, and one real one, shoved and pumped into her vagina that she lost count. And on the one occasion when she surrendered to her feelings and tried to enjoy an orgasm, she was severely spanked for forgetting her purpose as a slave. That evening she applied some of the healing cream to her ass, while swearing that she'd never make that mistake again, ever. Although she realized that might be an impossible promise to keep.

She and the other girls had performed so many Kegels to strengthen their vagina's her pussy ached like her abbs after a killer workout.

She and the others rode special Sybian devices, that measured their strength and prowess. And there were several other similar fucking machines that simulated various positions, all of which had to be mastered.

And the sizes of the prongs she had to accept kept growing in size, stretching her beyond anything she'd ever experienced.

Because of the ring in her clit, Michelle's feelings were amplified, whenever it came into contact with one of the cocks. It sent electric shivers that emanated from her pussy and spread throughout her whole body. And that happened often.

She spent a lot of her time fighting her need to orgasm, and it distracted her from her studies, garnering more punishments from the trainers. But she did succeed in meeting their high standards for pleasuring her subjects.

She also found that the bells hanging from her nipples were loud and annoyingly distracting when she was pumping and humping on a cock or dildo. It was an issue that the other slaves didn't have to deal with. Although they complained about how they distracted them when they were trying to concentrate on their duties.

And her pussy chains also gave her trouble. They got in the way when she was trying to insert a vibrator, ride a cock, or slide one into her pussy. She learned to use one hand to part her chains as she inserted a phallus into her sex. Again, something the other girls didn't have to worry about. It wasn't fair.

With Wyatt's handicapped cock, he had his own set of issues with the lessons. He did learn to employ his caged cock to rub a pussy to orgasm. He could, after all reach a clit with his metal bars. He just couldn't penetrate.

When he practiced on Michelle, everyone thought the clinking of metal against metal was hilariously entertaining. Everyone except Michelle. But she did get an orgasm out of the exercise. So, she couldn't complain. They weren't punished for surrendering to the attentions of one another.

Throughout all of the classes and lessons, most everyone was entertained by all of the jingles and jangles her body jewelry generated, as she moved and bounced, wiggled and pumped. She just did her best to ignore the sounds and the scoffs.

Because of his handicap, Wyatt was provided with a sort of strap-on dildo that covered his cage and allowed him to fuck the girls. He received no pleasure from the exercise, but he did learn how to wield that fake cock, pretty damn well.

And the girls all felt kind of sorry for him, as they could tell that screwing them with the artificial cock, left him very frustrated and hornier than ever.

After a lot of practice, and some punishments, they all finished those lessons with passing grades. They were pleased with themselves, until the mistress yelled at them, yet again.

"What are you so proud of? That was the easy part. Everyone knows how to use their pussy." She ignored Wyatt and his locked-away cock.

"You have to be one sorry virgin to not know how to fuck. All you girls needed to learn was not to be distracted by your own slutty need to orgasm. Just wait until tomorrow's lesson." She added before stomping away and leaving the trainer to manage their feeding and put them away in their cages for the night.

Michelle decided that she hadn't minded the two days of sex. She was sore though. Particularly her pussy from overuse. Her knees ached from the doggy position, her legs from the hours on the Sybian, and her whole body from the yoga-like twisting and turning from the collection of Kama-Sutra positions they'd practiced.