Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Gracie complained about the pain, doubting that she'd ever be able to associate pain with pleasure, until she lost it and was so severely punished. Then she stopped participating their bitching sessions altogether.

Michelle joined in when she agreed with one or all of them, but otherwise kept her personal complaints to herself. She didn't feel the need to vent. She kept herself focused on the long game. Her life three years into the future.

Finally, their schooling drew to a close. Whereas the first week had gone by fairly well, the second week had seemed to last forever, as if they had suffered through a full month of slave training. In the end, there was no ceremony, and no diplomas were issued, but they were all pleased to be graduates.

Michelle came away skilled and humbled. Confident in her ability to please her partner, but also subdued, submissive even, and nervous about her future. Would she ever again be able to simply enjoy sex with a true lover.

She was relieved that the class was over, but nervous about what was to come. Now, like any graduate, she had to start her new life. The life of a sex slave.

To be Continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.