Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their last full day's lessons focused on body adoration. Methods to give their masters and mistresses pleasure, other than through the fucking and sucking of sexual organs.

They learned how to caress, lick and suck, and massage their masters' or mistresses' body to give them sexual pleasure.

"There are many other parts of the body deserving of your attention. Areas where you can give your owners pleasure. Breasts are only one example." The instructor had said, as they started their day.

"And other areas where you might be required to satisfy some fetish. Feet and hair, are examples of this," she had added.

The lessons lasted all day, and they were all practiced on each other. They started with breasts and nipples, mainly women's but also men's.

Of course, all of the others were fascinated by Michelle's decorated nipples. And later, over dinner, the three of them spent a lot of time debating the positive and negative aspects of her unique adornments. She though felt that she was losing out, as the others, even Wyatt seemed to draw more enjoyment from the attention provided to their own nipples.

After breasts, they moved on to pretty much every other body part that when stimulated, could or would deliver pleasure to the one being serviced.

It turned out that both Sutton and Wyatt were particularly ticklish, so when their bellies or feet were worked on, they laughed until they cried. Although they begged for it to stop, the instructors wouldn't allow it. They had to suffer through that unique pleasure.

Sutton was embarrassed when she actually peed while Michelle ran her tongue up and down her sole. It may have been the beads mounted in her tongue. The others got a kick out of her reaction, as it was the first time she showed a lack of self-control.

For some reason, Gracie had a lot of trouble worshiping feet and sucking on toes. She obviously thought it gross, but with a few swats with a paddle she completed her sessions on first Wyatt's feet, and then on Sutton's.

Sutton seemed to enjoy that attention, more than the others.

For the last couple of hours, one of the island's top masseuses was brought in to share her expertise with them, it was perhaps the best two hours of their course, as each of them received some small amount of massage pleasure.

That day was the final one for the S2 students, who all returned to their partners, and undoubtedly gave them terrific pleasure from the lessons learned.

The S3 students hadn't spent a lot of time with them, their classes although similar, weren't spent in the same classrooms.

For the slave students, the weekend was simply a short break before their classes resumed, and they were all warned that the second week would be much more serious. Slave serious...

The four slave students were turned over to their masters and mistresses to demonstrate their new-found prowess, and to rest up for the resumption of their training, two days hence. Unlike her classmates, Michelle didn't have a master or mistress on site, but Kevin took her back to her suite.

As they had casually walked away from the school, she caught sight of Wyatt being led away by his mistress, Melanie. At least she assumed that was the case. The woman was pretty, although she seemed several years older than Wyatt, and she was taller than he was, as well. As she walked regally along, she looked more like she was leading a pet puppy. Wyatt followed along behind her, silently and submissively, on a leash like her own.

++++++++++

After a quick stop at Michelle's room, so she could take a relaxing shower to freshen up. Kevin took her to dinner and afterwards for a quiet walk down to the beach.

After a while he playfully pulled her into the surf and they frolicked around in the warm water, enjoying the surf.

When it grew late, and the waves died down, they sat down in the shallows to watch the sun settle beneath the waves.

When it grew dark, Kevin leaned over and kissed her, affectionately. "How were the classes?" he asked. They hadn't discussed that topic at all during the evening. Michelle hadn't felt the need, and Kevin, from past experience, knew how the school was run.

She chuckled, "well, the lessons were long and sometimes painful, but I did learn a few things."

Smiling he gave her another kiss, and she kissed him back. Happy to be enjoying time with a friend, and sometime lover.

"Anything exciting?" he asked with a chuckle.

"That we haven't already tried?" she said with a laugh.

"Yes."

"I'm not sure, but I am much better at this now," and she rolled over to settle in between his legs. As they were right on the water's edge, most of her body was now under water, but her head, and his cock were still above.

She giggled as she pulled his trunks down far enough to release his hardening cock, and then she took it into her mouth and began tickling the thing with the studs in her tongue.

He moaned in pleasure.

"That feels very nice, but it's nothing new. I'm not complaining mind you," he sighed.

She pulled off to look up at him, smiling impishly. "How about this?" And she returned her mouth to his pole and slid her head down until she swallowed almost his entire cock, deep-throating him.

"Oh God," he moaned. "That is new."

She giggled as she pulled off, and then took him back in, all the way.

She continued to pump and swallow him, taking quick breathes in between, until he cringed and then released a load of cum directly down her throat.

She swallowed it all. And when he was finally finished, she slowed her pace and gently held him between her lips as he calmed and his cock shrunk.

Their session ended suddenly when a rogue wave came in and rolled over the both of them! Nearly drowning her and covering the two of them in sand in the process.

Sputtering and laughing they stumbled to their hands and knees and crawled up the beach to get out of the water. There they fell into each other's arms and hugged as they laughed about the clumsy ending to a lovely evening.

"Come on, slave girl, let's go back and get cleaned up. And then let me give you some pleasure. I doubt if you've had much this past week."

"I've had some, but It would be fun to just be loved for a change."

"I expect so."

Kevin then led her by her back through the resort, and the normal evening crowds, to Michelle's suite.

There, he took her straight into the shower and they spent several minutes, fooling around like a couple of kids as they washed off the accumulated salt and sand from their romp in the surf.

Kevin paid a lot of attention to Michell's jewelry, especially her nipple coverings and the chains of her crotch. And for once, she actually enjoyed those otherwise annoying decorations.

They had even more fun drying each other off. With him again working diligently to ensure that her crotch was perfectly dry.

He was convinced that some of the moisture, in that area was being produced by her aroused body.

Finally finished, they headed for the bed.

As they staggered, together in that direction, he apologized, "I'm afraid my cock is unable to perform, so I hope this will do."

She kissed him. "I'm sure it will be just fine."

And she giggled as after a quick kiss, he laid her out on the bed and then crawled down to lay in between her legs. With his head now positioned directly over her sex, he ran his fingers through her chains while he separated them to gain access to her pussy. Then he started with kissing on her tattoo before licking his way down to her ringed clit and decorated pussy.

Working around her jewelry he kissed, licked and nibbled her to a lovely orgasm. It felt wonderful especially after the past week of emotionless sex at the school. She was able to just relax and enjoy.

Afterwards, tired, they kissed for a while before they simply fell asleep next to each other.

In the morning, while they lay, cuddling. Kevin sighed. "Michelle, would you like to just spend today relaxing here? Resting for next week's classwork? This may be your last day of peace and private time for the next three years. You have another week of school, and then your new owners will take possession."

Lazily, she sighed. Not really understanding what he was saying.

"I can leave you alone." He added.

She only took a minute to decide what she wanted.

"No, I like being with you. Let's spend my last day together. Just like yesterday."

"You sure?" he asked, but he was happy with her answer.

"Absolutely. I really like you, Kevin. I feel comfortable with you."

"Alright then." He said happily. "And I can promise that, whenever you'd like, my cock is ready for some good sex."

She laughed. "I'm looking forward to it. But right now, I'm hungry. Take me out to one of the restaurants for breakfast."

"Please?" he said sternly, pretending.

She giggled. "Yes, Master. Would you please take me out for some food? This slave girl is hungry."

He laughed. "My pleasure."

He gave her a nice kiss before climbing off the mattress, and pulling her off, and into his arms for one last hug. Then he released her to pull on his swim trunks.

Sighing, sadly she slipped on her tall-heeled sandals, and after he leashed her, they headed out.

The restaurant wasn't too crowded, but she still received a number of admiring stares as they sat down at a small table that overlooked the pool.

While they were eating, Kevin asked if she'd learned anything surprising so far in S2?

She thought for a moment, then earnestly replied, "I learned how to give pleasure without receiving any back."

That wasn't exactly the answer he expected. But it did make sense to him.

"That's kind of sad, but I'm certain it will only get worse in week two. That's what sex slaves are expected to understand."

She shook her head sadly. "It applies to hookers too."

He frowned at her. "Michelle, you're no common whore. You are a very expensive sex object. And you're performing as a slave, by your own design, to get what you want; not just to do what someone else desires.

"And I have to point out that you're already halfway to your ultimate goal. You have the beautiful face and fantastic body you always dreamed of."

For a moment she just stared at him, but then her expression lightened and she smiled. "You're right. I am the person I dreamed of. Now I just have to work off my debt, and I'll be free to live the life I want. Thanks for reminding me, Kevin. You're a good man."

"Thanks, I try. And when we get back to the room, I'll really try." He added, laughing.

Finished with their meal, and back at the room, Kevin playfully pushed her down onto the bed, on her back. Then he knelt down between her legs, spreading them wide.

Michelle was giggling delightedly at his antics, until he tied off her leash to the headboard, so that she couldn't move.

"What the fuck?" she cried out.

"Hush slave." He said, happily. Baffling her.

She remained upset and confused until he laid down between her legs and began spreading her chains.

"Now you have no choice but to enjoy yourself." He mumbled, before burying his head in her crotch. He kissed and licked at her sex for a while, making her moan and squirm, happily.

When he sucked the ring that pierced her clit into his mouth, slipped the tip of his tongue through it, and began pulling and twisting it, she groaned and grabbed his head with her hands, trying to hold him still.

He didn't let her stop him, and in fact he began humming, musically and pulling just a bit harder on her.

She would have sat up if she could, but her collar and leash held her down.

"Oh, stop!" she moaned. She lifted her knees and poked her heels into the bed up by his shoulders and tried to push her hips up to dislodge him, but it only made things worse, or better, depending on how she looked at it.

Her pussy was gushing and throbbing, and she was finding it difficult to breathe.

And then she came, her muscles clenched and her body froze. It felt fantastically, insanely great!

When her body finally began to relax, she had to take several deep breaths to get some oxygen going before she passed out.

Kevin released his hold on her clit but shifted down to delicately kiss and lick at her very wet pussy. That sent even more shivers up her belly. And she again grabbed at his head, but only to run her fingers through his hair, lovingly.

She was feeling exhausted, and very happy, as she continued to pant and moan softly.

But then she started feeling her body starting to react again. Another orgasm was building. The guy was really going to make her pass out. or kill her.

He could sense that she was again approaching a climax, so he upped his game once again. He began thrusting his tongue in and out of her, fucking her orally, thrusting more deeply and forcefully until she once again tensed and squeaked like a little bird.

At that he laughed, and that only added to her pleasure.

A few minutes later, after a few more gentle licks, he slowly crawled up to lay on top of her, so they could kiss. He did enjoy kissing her and playing with her nose ring. And French kissing her with her tongue piercings was fun as well.

After kissing for a while, she shifted to catch her breath.

"That was lovely," she said. "Actually, better than that. It was fantastic."

He chuckled. "You chirped."

She laughed. "I did, didn't I? That was a first."

"You enjoyed yourself. That makes me happy."

She smiled and gave him another kiss. Then she spread her legs wider, and reaching down she separated her pussy chains and then gently slid her fingers around his cock and slid it into her pussy. "Screw me now," she whispered.

He sighed, happily. "My pleasure."

He pushed himself up on his arms, and pressed himself all the way into her. As he started thrusting, she wrapped her legs around his, and began pushing her hips up, matching his rhythm.

He carried on as long as he could, and when he came, she loved it, and she orgasmed again herself.

She didn't chirp that time, but he groaned, it felt so very good.

Slowly he slackened his pace, as he finished emptying himself inside her, and then he collapsed on top of her, feeling her hard sheathed nipples poke his chest.

They kissed again, unhurriedly and lovingly while his cock deflated. They continued even after he slipped out, and he felt the cold chains brush against his sensitive prick.

Finally, they rolled onto their sides facing each other. She slid a hand down to gently touch his cock, making him jump.

"Sensitive huh?" She asked, giggling.

"Yes."

"It's the perfect time for a woman to play with a man."

"Oh?"

"Yes. He's empty, and relaxed, and easily tortured."

"And you like that?"

"Yes, it's the only time that a slave girl has any control of her owner."

He chuckled. "I'm not you're owner. Just your lover."

"True." She said a she closed her eyes, with a gentle smile he thought she looked wonderfully angelic.

And she didn't let go of his cock.

Michelle fell asleep, in the comfortable bed, next to the man who wasn't her owner. Kevin had no option but to lay quietly next to her.

Eventually, perhaps an hour later, she woke up feeling refreshed, and after kissing him, she suggested that they go out for a walk among the normal people, and then get lunch.

It took them a while to crawl out of the bed, and get cleaned up. But eventually he put on his swim suit and she slipped on her high heels.

At the door, Kevin hooked up her leash. "Oh damn, I almost forgot about that." She mumbled, distastefully.

"Michelle, you can't forget your requirements. Ever." Kevin scolded her.

"I know, but I was feeling so good. So normal." She moaned.

"I understand, but..."

"I understand. I'm a slave girl, and I have to always behave like one."

"Yes, you do, for the next three years."

She growled, frustrated, as she followed him out of the room.

They wandered the resort's pathways for an hour and a half before settling into a restaurant for lunch. Like the others, it was a pleasant place, with nice views and open tables.

Just as they finished ordering their meals, Michelle spotted Wyatt and his Mistress, Melanie walk into the restaurant. Of course, Melanie was leading him by a chain, and he was naked with his cock still in its cage.

As she watched, Melanie seemed to notice her and as she watched, the woman turned to Wyatt to ask him a question.

After he answered, she led him straight over to their table, and up to Kevin. "Hello, I'm Melanie. My boy tells me that your slave is in S3 with him."

"She is." Kevin replied, warily.

Melanie smiled warmly. She was a beautiful woman, and poised, confident and commanding, too. She grabbed an empty chair and while sitting down, asked, "mind if we join you?"

Since she already had, Keving chuckled. "Be my guest."

The woman nodded, and then turned to Wyatt. "You may sit," she said, pointing toward the other chair at the table.

"Thank you, Mistress." He replied. Then he looked at Michelle and smiled sheepishly.

"Hi Wyatt, how are you doing?" Michelle asked. She hadn't appreciated the woman barging in on her lunch with Kevin, and she also figured, based on the other couple's behaviors that her talking to the slave boy would probably be some sort of breach of their D/S relationship.

And she thought that might be fun.

Before he could answer, Melanie spoke up. "Oh, he's fine, and he's learning a lot. Aren't you, my love?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And which one are you? He told me that there were three other slaves in his class." Melanie asked.

"I'm Michelle, and this is Kevin."

Melanie turned back to Kevin. "So, you allow your slave to address you so, um, casually?"

Kevin glanced at Michelle, who smiled sweetly his way, then back toward the Mistress.

"Michelle isn't my slave. She's on her way to her new owners. I'm merely her escort."

"Really. And who are her owners?"

"I'm afraid that's a private matter."

Melanie didn't seem to appreciate that answer. "Oh well, no matter, I suppose." She turned to look back at Michelle, inspecting her more closely. "I do like her looks and her decorations. She's a very alluring slave girl."

"I agree. And I'm certain her owners will appreciate her." He said smiling at Michelle, clearly saying that as a compliment to her.

Just then the server appeared to take Melanie and Wyatt's orders. She ordered for the two of them.

With that done, she turned back to Michelle, "I'd like to see the rest of you my dear, stand for me, so I can admire your lower half?"

Michelle, was really starting to dislike the pushy woman, so she didn't move. Instead, she looked over at Kevin, hoping he'd take over, and shut things down.

He though, did just the opposite. "Michelle, be a good little slave and show Melanie. Remember, who you are."

Damn! she thought. He's right. I need to get used to playing my part. So, dispassionately she pushed back her chair and stood up, exposing her lower half, and in particular her decorated pussy.

And as she got to her feet, the woman, snottily said, "and you really must call me Mistress, as befitting our respective statuses."

Michelle almost rolled her eyes. Almost. But she decided to just write this all off as more training for the days to come. "Yes, Mistress."

"Very good. And I adore your jewelry. Is it permanent?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Excellent.

" Now tell me. Has my Wyatt been practicing oral sex on your pussy? Eating you, I mean?"

Michelle paused for only a moment before answering, "yes, Mistress."

Kevin just sat there watching, entertained. This bitch is something. Her name should be Cruella, he said to himself.

"That must have been fun." Melanie said. "You can sit now slave. But turn your chair toward me, and spread your legs, so I can see you better."