Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while everything quieted down, and an hour later the two of them came out and they all went out to dinner.

After a short stroll through the grounds to one of the many restaurants, they enjoyed a nice meal, and a couple of drinks, while chatting about the resort, the weather and the interesting guests around them. Finished, they wandered serenely back to the suite.

Along the way, Helmut told her that she'd be sleeping on the boat that night, and for the rest of their stay.

"You'll have your own cabin near to our stateroom. It's nice, and convenient.

"One of the crew will swing by shortly, to take you to the yacht." He said, a little sadly, sounding a little disappointed to Michelle.

Anna then spoke up. "Yes, it will be easier this way, and more comfortable for you, you'll have a real bed, rather than a cot in our suite."

Michelle then realized what the argument had been about. Anna didn't want her sleeping with them. Not in the same bed, or even in the same room. Interesting.

"Remember, Michelle, no fraternizing with the crew. And if any of them bother you, you must tell us." Anna added.

"Yes, Miss."

Arriving back in the room, Helmut and Anna sat down in the room's two comfortable chairs to watch the television. Michelle, took a moment to figure out where she should settle. The bed didn't seem right, and there were no other chairs in the place.

It was dark out, and getting a little cool, so the patio wouldn't be a good place to wait for her escort to her cabin on the yacht.

What should a good slave girl do? She asked herself. Her impish answer made her smile. Why not, it might earn me some brownie points with her Master.

Having decided, she sat down on the floor, next to Helmut's chair. IN position, she cozied up to his legs and rested her head on his thigh.

She could feel him tense up for a moment, but then he calmed and rested a hand on her head, running his fingers through her hair, gently and affectionately.

It was clear she had succeeded in pleasing him, and that little victory made her feel good.

Perhaps fifteen minutes later, Anna spoke up. "I'll call tomorrow and get us a third chair."

Michelle had to work hard to suppress a chuckle.

About an hour later, there was a knock on the door. Michelle had to sit back and release her hold on her Master's legs, to allow him to answer it.

He spoke for a minute in what must have been Portuguese - it wasn't English, and it didn't sound like German either. Then he ushered in a man dressed in white shirt and matching shorts - a crewman's uniform.

"Come along Michelle, this is Santiago. He will take you back to the yacht, and show you too your cabin. Have a good night and you'll be brought back here in the morning. Clear?"

"Yes, Master," she replied as she stood up.

Helmut clipped her leash to her collar and then handed it to the guy.

As he turned to lead her out the door. Anna spoke to him, giving him orders. He nodded, "sim Senhorita."

She then directed her speech to Michelle, "I reminded him that he wasn't to touch you or harm you.

"You should find everything you need in your cabin and its bathroom. You'll eat breakfast here with us. Sleep well." Then she waved them out the door.

Michelle thanked her as they walked out.

Santiago loaded her into the back seat of a little jeep and drove her out of the resort, through a part of the town, and to the harbor, and the yacht club.

Although it was dark, she was impressed by the facility, and the number of large boats populating the piers around the harbor.

He parked in a small lot, near the water, and then led her, without saying a word, down past a couple of large and beautiful boats, to an even more impressive one. The thing was huge!

She stumbled up a gangway, but the minute she stepped onto the deck, an older man in a sport-coat uniform, stopped them. He spoke to Santiago for a moment and then turned to her.

"Hello, Michelle. I am the boat's captain. You may call me Rodrigo, or Captain, of course. It is forbidden for you to wear shoes like those on board. Not only can they damage the decking, they are also a safety hazard. Please remove them, and never wear them while you're on the boat. You can go barefoot, if you wish."

His accent was thick, but she understood his English just fine.

"I'm sorry captain, I didn't know."

"I understand," he said with a slight smile. He also spent some time examining her body, before giving Santiago an order in Portuguese, that she didn't understand.

I'm really going to have to learn the language, she thought, and German too. She'd never expected that aspect of a slave's life. Surprise!

"Santiago will take you to your cabin. Please remain inside throughout the night. One of us will take you back to the family's suite in the morning. If you find that you absolutely need something, you'll find a phone next to the bed. Simply pick up the handset and press zero, and the crewman on duty will answer."

"Yes, Captain." She said, before she was led into the ship, down a hallway and shown into a room.

The last thing Santiago did was unhook her leash and hook it on the inside of the doorknob.

"Thank You"

"De nada," he replied as he left.

Inside the door, she breathed a sigh of relief, as she looked around the place. It reminded her of the cabin she'd had on her one and only, party cruise, although it was much more richly decorated and outfitted.

She checked out the contents of the closet, a robe. The drawers held one pair of men's swim trunks and one bikini, neither of which she could use.

Inside the bathroom she did find everything she'd need. Including a sizeable selection of soaps, lotions, makeup and perfumes.

After washing up, she grabbed a bottle of water from the small refrigerator, and slid under the sheets.

"Not bad." She said out loud.

She fell asleep wondering how big the yacht was. How many people it could hold. A lot, was her conclusion before exhausted form her eventful day, she drifted off to a deep sleep.

She woke up in the morning to the sunlight shining brightly through the room's large window. The clock showed eight.

Surprised, and concerned, she jumped out of bed and dove into the shower.

She had no idea when she might be summoned to return to the resort, and she needed to be ready when that time came along.

Apparently, she had, with a lot of luck, timed it perfectly as she was just finishing her make-up when there was a knock on the door.

She opened it to find another crewman, dressed like the first.

"Ola," he said, as he ogled her. "My English not so good. I am Tomas. I take you to O chefe."

She smiled at his attempt at English, it was certainly better than her Portuguese.

"Hi, Tomas. Um, 'chefe'?"

He hesitated for a moment, "uh, boss."

"Ah, yes. Thank you."

He smiled and nodded, then reached around the door to grab her leash. "Permissao?"

She understood, so she nodded, bent to pick up her shoes, and then stepped over, holding up her chin.

He promptly attached her leash to her collar and then gently led her out the door, off the boat and over to the same little jeep.

++++++++++

Michelle spent that second day of her slavery with her Master and Mistress. They ate their meals at several of the restaurants, wandered the pathways, and relaxed in their room and on their patio.

All the while they chatted comfortably, like new friends trying to get better acquainted.

Michelle did most of the talking, responding to questions from both Helmut and Anna. They were friendly and curious about her background.

When they prompted her for an explanation as to why she was a slave, she responded honestly and at length.

"Well, you are beautiful." Was Helmut's only reply. But Anna pressed her for more detailed, philosophical answers.

Michelle went on to describe her frustration with American society, and her belief that only physically attractive people succeeded.

"I'm afraid, that's the case everywhere, my dear. It's built into the human psyche. People enjoy attractive people. Just look around the resort. The other guests are all good looking by anyone's standard, and they must be successful if they can afford to vacation on Paradise Isle." Anna said, apparently enjoying the discussion.

Michelle, just shook her head sadly. "But isn't evolution based on survival of the fittest? Shouldn't the most intelligent or perhaps the strongest be the most successful?"

"Yes, and they do usually succeed, but I would include the most attractive in that grouping. The most intelligent, attractive and physically fit."

Helmut then joined in. "And you, my dear, are clearly intelligent, and now you're very attractive as well."

Michelle smiled. "Thank you, Master."

Michelle also learned more about her owners. They were indeed wealthy. Helmut owned a large and highly successful high-tech company, that designed and manufactured several lines of profitable products. And they lived in a huge estate in the country just outside one of Brazil's larger cities, and one that was mostly populated by the descendants of German immigrants.

Their yacht was just another example of their success and wealth.

Mid-afternoon, while Anna spent time with the resort's tennis pro. Helmut and Michelle, once again had sex in their room.

For that event, Michelle gracefully maneuvered her Master, onto his back on the bed while she settled in between his legs and kissed, licked and sucked him to an orgasm.

He seemed to enjoy it immensely. And that impression was confirmed when she returned to lay with him, after visiting the bathroom to rinse out her mouth, he pulled her into him, hugged her and described how good her mouth had felt.

"Anna, doesn't do that for me," he had added, as he ran his fingers lightly around her breasts.

A moment later, he chuckled as he jingled the bells mounted on the rings in her nipples. "These are kind of entertaining."

'I'm pleased you like them."

"From your tone, I take it you don't?" he responded. And Michelle wasn't sure if she'd gone too far.

"Sorry, Master. If you like them, I do."

"But? Be honest."

"Well, they can be annoying. The constant jingle, I mean."

He chuckled, again. "I understand. But they're appropriate for a beautiful slave girl."

"Yes, Master."

Anna returned from her lessons an hour later, and after she'd showered, and again donned her bikini bottoms, they headed out for dinner.

She was an attractive woman, Michelle decided. Her breasts had probably been fixed at some point, but they looked natural and just the right size on her body. Of course, they were not nearly as large, or artificial looking as the ones on her chest. And her nipples weren't pierced and encased in metal.

Anna's tummy was flat, as well. Either she worked out a lot, or she'd had a doctor's help there, too. Probably both.

All in all, she was a pretty woman, and a great match for Helmut.

The three of them strolled along the pathways until they arrived at one of the nicer restaurants in the resort's central courtyard. It was more elegant, and expensive, than the other options. Along the way, they enjoyed the views of the sunset. And, as always, they were examined and admired by the other guests. There weren't many sex slaves as pretty as Michelle, and Helmut and Anna made for an attractive couple as well.

Michelle found herself enjoying her time with her owners. They were interesting and friendly and the food at the restaurant was excellent as well. They chatted while they ate, as they had most of the day.

"I do believe we need to find you a nicer collar. That one seems so utilitarian." Anna said at one point.

Helmut frowned. "I believe we've spent enough on her already. That one functions perfectly."

"Oh, Helmut. I'm sure we can find one that's much prettier. And I know you're looking forward to showing her off as the expensive bauble that she is. Admit it."

He grumbled in response, and Anna chuckled.

'Bauble?' Michelle thought, insulted by the descriptor. I'm so much more than just a bauble. But she didn't say anything. She did think that she was worth a nicer collar.

After their meal, while Helmut headed to a nearby bar to watch the football games, Anna took Michelle to the resort's store and its jewelry counter.

As might be expected, that department was large and well stocked, and it included a broad selection of expensive trinkets. Much of it consisting of the erotic jewelry appropriate for a resort that catered to sex-focused guests with elaborate fetishes.

A friendly salesgirl showed Anna several collars, all of them pretty and expensive. Michelle, simply stood by passively on her leash, as her Mistress debated with the assistant.

Finally, Anna selected what Michelle had to admit was a beautiful design. It was gold, of course, and filigreed with graceful and elaborate flowery patterns. The depths were filled with bright red enamel, highlighting the golden high-points. It was striking and would most certainly draw attention to her neck and her status.

It wasn't a simple band, either. It was contoured along the bottom edge to dip down farther at her throat and again at the back, but it was narrower on the sides, curving up over her shoulders.

The top edge was still flat all around.

The girl had provided the dimensions. It was seven centimeters tall in front and five in back, but only four centimeters at the sides.

Just like her standard collar it had a ring mounted on a swivel in the front, center, at her throat. But it also had a second ring that dangled down from the collar's bottom edge, beneath the center ring. It would rest on her sternum.

Michelle had no idea what it was for.

"Your girl's neck is of a standard size, so all we'll need to do is have it engraved with her number, and encoded for tracking. I can have it ready for her tomorrow, by ten, if that's okay?"

"Oh, we can't get it tonight?" Anna asked, disappointed.

"No miss, I'm afraid our jeweler has gone home for the night, and he's the only one who can make those adjustments. He is also the only one allowed by law to remove an existing collar."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, miss. The island's laws are very strict about slave collars."

"Interesting. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait. We'll return tomorrow."

"Yes, please. Thank you."

As they walked back to the suite, Anna pulled her slave close and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so pleased. Isn't that collar beautiful?"

"Yes, Mistress, it is." She did believe she would look like a treasured sex slave with that thing around her neck.

Only minutes after they returned to the room, Santiago showed up to take her to the yacht for the night.

Back in her cabin, Michelle thought about turning on the big television mounted on the cabin wall, but when she looked for the controls, she couldn't find them. Frustrated she decided to just go to sleep. Tomorrow was another day.

++++++++++++++++

She was ready when Tomas came to collect her the next morning, and just like the previous day, Michelle returned to the suite in time to join her owners for breakfast. Afterwards, they took a leisurely stroll down to the beach, before returning to the room.

There they sat quietly for a while, Helmut and Anna reading, while Michelle sat quietly. With nothing particular to do.

An hour later, Anna looked up. "Oh, I'm sorry Michelle, I imagine you're bored."

"Yes, Miss." She replied, honestly.

Anna looked upset, bless her heart. "Hmm. Helmut, don't we have spare Kindle readers on the boat? For bored guests?"

"Yes," he mumbled, more focused on his book, than interested in the women.

"Does it have English books loaded?"

Perturbed, he looked up from his reading. "I'm sure it does. For our English-speaking guests."

"Good, I'll call over and make sure it's charged. You can pick it up, tonight. It will give you something to do."

Helmut went back to his book without further comment.

A few minutes later, Anna stood up. "Michelle, let's go get your new collar. I'm sure it will be ready for you by now. And I'm really excited to see it."

"Yes, Miss."

Helmut also stood. "I'm heading out to play a round of golf. I'll be back later, certainly in time for dinner," he announced, as he stepped over to give his wife a hug and kiss.

They all left, heading in different directions. Anna seemed annoyed by the need to hold Michelle's leash, but she knew it was a required chore.

Anna led her straight to the counter where the same sales lady awaited, smiling, behind the counter.

She greeted Anna, pleasantly, and then answered Anna's query. "Yes, your collar is ready and Claude will be able to fit you. I'll go get him from his workroom."

A couple of minutes later, Claude took them off to the side, where there was a little privacy, and had Michelle sit on a chair while he worked to remove her slave collar. It took him a while but at last she felt the thing removed from her neck. It felt wonderful, especially when he handed her a tube of lotion, saying, "rub a lot of that into your neck. Your skin is a little chapped. It will help with that, and also help with your new collar."

She thanked him appreciatively as she followed his instructions. It did feel great on her skin. It also felt wonderful just to be rid of the metal collar, even if it was just for a few minutes.

Claude stepped away for a moment and returned with her new, gold and red enamel collar. She strained to get another look at the thing, while he prepared to lock it around her throat. It did look striking, and she confirmed her belief that it would draw plenty of attention. There would be little doubt that the person wearing it was owned and treasured.

When he placed it around her neck, she shivered, not just because it was cold to the touch, but also because of its significance.

And it did feel different, more confining, in the way it fit the front of her neck.

When he stood back smiling, she tested it, by twisting and bending her head. It did seem to be more restrictive than the old one, especially when she tried to look down. Then the extended front poked her breast-bone and limited her view downward. Shit!

Anna just loved the thing. She smiled broadly and described it as lovely, erotic and perfect for her slave girl.

Of course, Claude agreed wholeheartedly.

Finally, Anna fastened her leash and after thanking the staff, led her out of the department.

As they started for the door, Anna stopped, in the center aisle. "Michelle, do you play tennis?"

Surprised by the sudden ask, Michelle stammered, "well, Miss, I played in high school, but I haven't picked up a racket in years."

Anna smiled, "how would you like to start up again? Play tennis with me. I can always use a partner."

"If you'd like. Certainly. But I'm afraid I won't be much competition for you."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine, and it will help us both stay in shape. Now come along let's buy you a racket."

She paused and laughed, "and we'd better buy you some shoes as well. You can't play in those heels."

Michelle laughed too. "I suppose not."

They spent an hour, first picking out a nice tennis racket for her and then moving to the shoe department to select shoes and socks. At least her shoe sizes hadn't changed, but she found that after so much time in high heels, her feet hurt when she walked a bit testing the flat heeled shoes.

After completing the purchases, they stopped at a restaurant for a light lunch. While they ate, Anna used her resort phone to reserve a court for the afternoon.

They ate lunch like any two women, enjoying the food and their surroundings, and with an adjacent chair full of shopping bags. By the end of their meal, Michelle was feeling more relaxed and comfortable than she had since she met her owners.