Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned into a fun time, and they all became more comfortable with her, and she with them.

That night Michelle slept well, having enjoyed her day off.

The next day was also an easy one, on the island, back with her owners.

After breakfast, she played more tennis with Anna. She remained no real competition for her mistress, but they did have fun. And with her new bra, her breasts weren't as much of a problem as she ran around the court. The bells on her nipples, and her chains continued to make an annoying racked as she chased the ball around the base-line. But she got used to their racket.

In the afternoon, while Anna was off getting a massage at the spa, she sucked off her master, much to his delight. And, as always, the slave girl didn't orgasm.

At dinner, Helmut announced that they'd be departing the next day, onboard the Yacht.

Michelle had mixed feelings about leaving Paradise Isle. She'd been there for almost a month, and she was at least familiar, and even comfortable there, as much as a new slave girl could be. And as she'd already realized, at the resort her nudity and even her decorations weren't all that unusual, or scandalous.

Once she left, though, she would be uniquely pornographic everywhere she went. It would be a huge challenge, and a frightening one.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.