Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, they wandered happily back to the room, so Anna could change into her tennis outfit and grab her tennis bag, before heading over to the courts.

As the two women warmed up, slapping balls back and forth across the court. Michelle remembered some of what she had learned back when, years ago, she played the game regularly. The new racket Anna had bought her was first rate. It didn't hold her back.

What did, was her body. She had certainly never played in the nude. And she never had bells dangling from her nipples, or chains hanging and thrashing around from her pussy.

The most troublesome aspect was the way her big, new breasts swayed, and bounced and pulled on her chest as she tried to move around to position for a return. And it was much worse when she tried to serve.

But she did her best to ignore the distractions and the aches and provide some sort of competition for Anna.

It was obvious from the start that despite the age difference, Anna was a far better player than her slave.

She slowed her game and did her best to take it easy on the struggling Michelle.

When she finally called a halt to the game, it was clear that Michelle was hurting.

"It has been a while since you played, hasn't it?" she asked kindly.

"Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't keep up."

"Oh, never mind. It was still fun. And I'm sure that with more practice, your game will pick up."

"I hope so." Michell answered, but it was obvious to Anna that the girl wasn't all that enthused by the idea.

When she asked Michelle why she was so disheartened, Michelle explained about her body's pains and annoyances, and Anna was stunned.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize about your breasts. We can at least get you a sports bra to help with that problem. As for your jewelry. I'm afraid you'll just have to learn to live with them."

"A bra would be nice. Thank you."

The two of them walked back to the suite, talking tennis, and laughing together about Michelle's lack of skills. They also giggled about how her decorations jingled and rattled as she played.

Inside the room, Anna unclipped Michelle's leash, and after tossing it aside, she immediately began stripping off her clothes.

Michelle sat down and removed her tennis shoes. She'd only just finished with her socks, when Anna reached down and grabbed her hand, "come, shower," she said, casually.

Michelle smiled, and stood. She liked this woman.

They walked together into the bathroom, and stood quietly while the water warmed up. Then they stepped into the over-sized shower, and began turning like a couple of ballerinas under the spray, getting wet and warm. All the while they giggled, happily enjoying the water and the light contact they initiated.

Not only did they brush and bump into each other, but their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring and caressing as they traveled about.

After a while, face-to-face, they hugged and kissed.

Anna chuckled as their lips met with Michelle's nose ring pinched in between. After kissing, she sucked the thing in between her lips and investigated it with her tongue. She thought the decoration was erotically thrilling. Such a fascinating symbol of the girl's submission - an unexpected turn-on.

Michelle didn't mind the gentle tugging on her nose. But she was anxious to get her own tongue into the action, and as she poked it out and began running it around Anna's lower lip, her mistress' focus changed. And she became intrigued by the studs in her slave's piercings.

While Michelle held her tongue out, Anna used her own to explore the three balls mounted there. They too were intriguing, and Anna wondered how they might feel on and in her sex.

Unable to wait to find out, she ran her fingers up to Michelle's big hoop earrings, and gave them a gentle tug, downwards. "Kneel down, and show me what you can do with your tongue."

Michelle appreciated that it sounded more like a request, than an order. But regardless she knew she had to do what she was told.

It really didn't seem like a chore, she liked this woman, and knew how to please her. She'd learned that lesson well, in sex school.

Michele lowered herself down in front of Anna's wet body, and grabbed her hips as she began kissing her, gently, on the top of her pussy, just over her clit.

Anna shifted a little to spread her legs, giving her better access. She also rested one hand on the wall for support, while she settled the other on Michell's wet hair.

Slowly and gently, Michelle licked at her mistress's sex. She ran her lips and tongue over her pussy lips and onto her clit, pushing her tongue and its studs inside her.

Anna moaned, and writhed, shifting from leg to leg as she enjoyed the intimate touch of her companion.

"I imagined you as my Helmut's toy. But I like you too." She sighed as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Michelle chuckled, and that little vibration helped push her mistress over the edge.

Anna came, only a little distracted by her need to hold her position and not fall over on the slippery tile.

As soon as she had finished, Anna pulled Michelle back to her feet, and hugged her, appreciatively. She whispered, "thank you," before kissing her.

After a moment, taking a half step back Anna reached up to cup Michelle's breasts and play with her nipples. It was something she hadn't done, and she thought now would be a fun time to actually check them out.

They were, after all, much larger than her own, and the decorations were certainly unique.

But as she held them, squeezed them and ran her fingers over their metal tips, Michelle groaned. And it wasn't a happy sound.

"What's wrong?" Anna asked, concerned.

"My breasts are still sore. From the tennis."

"I'm sorry," she said, clearly concerned. "We will take care of that."

But then after a short pause, she giggled and added, "but I still want to check out your impressive chest and your decorated nipples. Sometime soon."

"Yes, Miss." Michelle replied, chuckling.

After that, the two of them spent some time drying each other off, Anna being careful around the Slave girl's sore breasts, before they brushed each other's hair out, and then wandered back into the suite, to rest.

They were sitting in the room's chairs, watching the television when Helmut returned. He kissed his wife, said hi to her, and then moved directly into the shower to wash off.

When he emerged a few minutes later he had a towel wrapped around his waist, with a distinct bulge beneath.

"Anna, I had a great day on the course, so I think I need a little reward from my slave girl."

Anna just continued to sit, "alright, go ahead."

Michelle, could see that Helmut had expected his wife to step outside, to give him some privacy, as she had the other times she'd serviced her Master. Helmut seemed a bit flummoxed by his wife's clear intent to stay in the room.

"I've been dreaming of this for most of the day." He said, trying to explain.

"Helmut, my love, nothing's stopping you. Enjoy yourself." Anna said, still focused on the television.

Michelle, was also feeling a bit self-conscious about sex with her master in front of his wife, but she didn't want to upset him, so she stood up and stepped over to him.

"Come, Master," she said as she pulled the towel off him, and let it drop. "Let me help you."

When she glanced down at his cock, it seemed like it had lost a little of its stiffness, but was now returning to its full size.

She looked into his eyes and winked suggestively at him as she gently pushed him to sit back onto the bed. Once he was positioned there, with his legs spread, she knelt down in front of him and took him into her mouth.

He groaned, pleased and excited.

She started by swirling her tongue and its studs, around the tip and then began sucking and pumping her head up and down on the stiff shaft.

He rested his hands on her shoulders, and began writhing to the rhythm of her head and mouth.

Michelle couldn't see Anna, neither could Helmut, but she imagined the woman watching from her position on the chair, nearby. The idea actually turned her on; she didn't know why. Perhaps it was because it was such a steamy, sex object performance. A slave servicing her master with an audience. She wondered if this was going to be a regular occurrence.

Helmut seemed awfully turned on, himself, as it didn't take him long to cum.

Michelle sucked him dry, and swallowing his load didn't bother her in the least. She giggled just a little when she decided that all of the training in S3 had actually made a difference.

Helmut didn't seem to notice, as he was still lost in the throes of his orgasm.

When he was finished, and slowly shrinking, Michelle ran her hands up his chest, and looking up whispered, "stay there." Then she stood and scampered into the bathroom, returning with a warm and wet hand towel. She again knelt in front of him as she gently washed his crotch, with the rag.

He seemed to really enjoy her attention. Score another one for the slave girl, Michelle thought happily.

When she was finished, she gave the tip of his pecker one more little kiss, before standing and heading back into the bathroom to wash her mouth.

When she returned to the room, he had pulled on his swim trunks and was standing side-by-side with Anna, and both of them were smiling.

"Let's go to dinner, I'm hungry." He said, well pleased.

Michelle thought he looked like one very happy man. And Anna seemed happy enough, herself.

The three of them had a comfortable dinner talking about golf and tennis, and assorted other topics.

And afterwards, they returned to the room, to relax.

Helmut, settled onto the bed, clearly content with his life, while the two women sat in the chairs, but only a few minutes later, Anna stood and attached Michelle's leash to her collar.

"Where are you two going?" Helmut asked as Anna attached Michelle's leash and they headed for the door.

"Over to the store to get Michelle a sports bra."

"Why does she need a bra? Her breasts are beautiful. I like them the way they are, uncovered."

Anna looked at her husband, displeased with his attitude. "She needs a sports bra to play tennis. Without support her big breasts get in the way; they bounce around and hurt her."

"No." he said, obstinately.

Anna huffed, frustrated. "Helmut, be reasonable. She can't play like that, and she's a perfect partner for me, to practice with - unless you want to play tennis with me?"

"No, you know that's not my sport. But I still don't want her in one of those ugly sports bras. Her breasts are beautiful and slave girls should never cover themselves."

"Helmut, really? You're just being stubborn."

He could tell that his wife was getting angry. Sighing he proposed an option, "what about those quarter bras. The sexy ones that don't; cover the nipple? Would they work?"

Anna, sighed herself. "I suppose. They might help."

"Good, buy one of those. Then we'll both be happy."

What about me? Michelle thought, disappointed. She wasn't sure one of those style bras would work. But it would be better than nothing.

The two women walked over to the resort's store and did some more shopping. Anna spotted a bikini she liked, and bought it for herself. Michelle was envious, she'd love to be able to wear something, anything, but: slave girl.

Then they moved on to the lingerie section, as one might expect the shop had a sizeable selection of sexy underwear.

They identified several bras that looked like they might provide support, but not cover her nipples, to keep Helmut happy.

Michelle realized and had to admit to Anna that she didn't know what size she needed. She hadn't faced that question since her implant surgery. It was embarrassing, but with Anna's support and the help of one of the salesgirls, they wound up with a couple sexy bras that fit properly.

"We'll take these two and let Helmut pick out his favorite," Anna said with a twinkle in her eye. "He'll like that. Michelle understood. It was a smart move to get him involved in the decision. She was again impressed by her mistress.

Back in the room, Michelle did her best to model the two bras for her master, and she could tell from the bulge at the front of his swim suit that he enjoyed the show. He selected one and they were all happy.

He was so pleased, that he took her outside to the patio, where he lounged back onto one of the chairs, while Michelle sucked him to another orgasm. He moaned as he came and remained in place even after Michelle climbed off and ducked back into the room to rinse out her mouth.

Anna didn't say anything. She just laid in bed, reading, as the slave girl moved past her. Finished, Michelle sat and also read, until Santiago showed up to take her to her cabin for the night.

Back in her comfy room on the yacht, Michelle took a long shower, and then climbed into bed. So far, so good, she thought as she relaxed and eventually drifted off to sleep.

+++++++++++++

As they had the previous days, that morning the three of them went out for a pleasant walk, and then grabbed a table at one of the restaurants for a simple breakfast. They chatted amicably as they ate, and watched the sun rising and the passersby.

Finished, Helmut left for the golf course, while the two women headed for the beach.

The mistress and her slave had a very nice morning lying in the sand and playing together in the surf. Throughout the morning they were approached by other couples who, attracted and curious, questioned Anna about her slave girl.

Michelle's collar, leash and body jewelry, not to mention her tattoo, intrigued them all, the men and the women.

Anna was honest and open as she described Michelle's status, although she didn't include any information on price or duration. She freely described the rules and duties that the slave would be required to follow and perform.

Michelle labored to not be embarrassed by the discussions, and she tried to stay out of them, letting her mistress do all of the talking.

One lesbian couple though, pressed for Michelle's explanation - was she really a voluntary sex object?

When Michelle hesitated to respond, again not having prepared a simple answer, one of the pair explained that she was considering a similar role for her partner.

When Michelle looked over at the potential slave, the girl blushed and nodded shyly.

So, they have that type of relationship, Michelle mused, interesting. She decided to give them a partially true answer. "Well, I needed a change. A big one, and miss Anna and her husband are providing it for me."

"It's not too difficult?" the submissive girl asked, nervously.

Michelle, chuckled, as she glanced over at Anna who was listening intently. "No, not so far. I've only been a slave girl for a month, and two weeks of that time was spent in S3, here at the resort."

"S3?" The more assertive woman asked.

"Sex Slave School, as opposed to the shorter, slave school."

"Oh? and that's something offered her at the resort?"

"Yes," Micelle replied.

"Did you learn a lot?"

"Oh, yes."

"Hmmm," the woman said, and then she turned to her partner, "we'll have to look into that for you. Doesn't it sound like fun?"

The girl blushed and nodded, tentatively.

After expressing their thanks, the two wandered off, leaving Michelle wondering how it would go for the seemingly well-matched pair.

When they were out of ear-shot, Anna turned to her. "So, you haven't found your slavery too difficult, so far?" she asked, genuinely curious.

"No, Miss."

"Explain."

"You and the Master have been kind and considerate. I was afraid my owners might not be so friendly."

"And the sex?"

"Easy and not unpleasant."

"But you haven't actually enjoyed it. You haven't had an orgasm of your own, have you?"

"No, Miss. But I don't expect to."

Anna seemed like she wanted to say more, but she held back.

After a few quiet minutes, she decided that they'd had enough and should return to the room to get cleaned up before lunch.

Back in the room, they once again showered together, but on this occasion, they simply washed each other. There was only a little kissing and caressing, but no sex.

That took place on the bed, afterwards.

When they had finished drying, Anna had walked out and sprawled onto the bed, simply saying, "give me an orgasm, please."

"Yes, Miss," Michell said as she climbed onto the bed.

Rather than just dive into the woman's crotch, Michelle laid down next to her and began kissing her, gently and lovingly, all over. She started at her mistress' forehead, and slowly and sensuously worked her way down over her eyes and nose to her lips, where she paused as they kissed each other.

That lasted for several pleasant minutes, before the slave disengaged, and continued working her way down over Anna's neck and chest to her breasts. There Michelle again paused to lick, kiss and then nibble on first one and then the other of Anna's nipples.

Michelle was pleased when Anna moaned, clearly enjoying the feelings.

She kept that up until she felt her mistress's hands gently push her head downwards.

Only then did she continue on her journey.

With her tongue she slithered down to Anna's navel, and with some work, there, and off to the sides, she made Anna squirm and chuckle, finding her ticklish in those areas. And once again, Anna pushed her down further.

Michelle then slid fully in between Anna's legs so she could focus on her pussy. As she began running her tongue and its studs over her mistress's sex, she discovered how excited and wet she was. Anna, groaned and thrashed around beneath her. And only seconds later, she tensed and groaned as she suddenly orgasmed.

Michelle was surprised by how quickly it had happened. And she decided not to let that be the last one for that session. She gently and lovingly continued licking, while she monitored Anna's completion and the happy sigh that signaled her contentment.

Then she started in again kissing Anna's sensitive clit, and then pushing her tongue into her pussy, fucking her with it.

Anna, surprised, cried out and began thrusting up and onto her slave's pretend cock. And after only a minute or two, she came again.

Proud of herself, and the happiness she'd given her mistress, Michelle slowly licked Anna clean, and then simply laid her head down on top of her lover's crotch.

Anna began running her fingers through her hair.

Only a little breathlessly, Anna asked, "do you like your hair, this color?"

"It seemed odd, at first," Michelle mumbled from her position. "Silver hair on a young face. I know it's an 'in' style. But I've grown to like it."

"Good, I selected it for you, and I like it too."

They laid for a few more minutes before Anna instructed her to go and clean up, and then meet her on the patio to relax and enjoy the sun and the ocean breezes.

The two of them were lounging, sunning and dozing, when Anna suddenly began talking, lazily and without looking at her.

"I didn't like the idea. Helmut's desire for a sex slave. And I tried to dissuade him, you know.

"But he was envious of Finn, and became enamored with the idea. Both as a toy to play with, and a sex object to satisfy his needs, and mine too, when one of us wasn't in the mood. Or when we wanted some brand of sex that the other doesn't particularly enjoy. It made sense, but still..."

She paused for a moment, then, "you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Michelle was fascinated.

"I was also nervous about losing him to a beautiful girl, trained to satisfy his every desire. That's why I demanded that you be tattooed, pierced and decorated as you are. To ensure that you were different and clearly a play thing. Not a second wife. Not a competitor for me."

Michelle was now stunned. That was why she was decorated, so. And why Helmut wouldn't even consider having her jewelry removed.