Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 06

Story Info
Time Flies.
12.3k words
4.69
5.6k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(fetish, slavery, modification, consensual) Time flies

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Slave Trade, first.

It only took a couple months for Michelle's life as a sex slave to settle into a routine. A rather simple and even boring one. She'd spend her days either with Helmut, in his office, simply keeping him company and providing him with a lovely body to caress or screw when time allowed, or she'd accompany Anna shopping or play tennis with her. Otherwise, she'd be left to entertain herself. With no real work to do, she would either lay around and read, surf the web or watch the television.

As those solo pastimes often left her bored, when she could, she often hung out with Vera, or the female staff, pitching in to help them in their daily tasks. It kept her busy and provided some friendly companionship.

Of course, she didn't visit with any of the male workers, she didn't want to tempt fate with them, even though they all treated her with friendly respect.

Although Michelle did spend time with Anna, around the house or out running errands, she was only very rarely asked to indulge in sex with her. Those pleasant times did tend spice things up.

On only a couple of occasions, did Anna surprise her by taking control of a sex session. Michelle was always astounded by how forceful the woman could be when she was in the mood. She would use the slave girl to prepare either Helmut or herself for an evening of sex with her husband.

Michelle would either suck Helmut to the edge, before Anna stole him away and into their bedroom to screw, or Anna would have Michelle suck on her sex, until she had enjoyed an orgasm or two, before she had Helmut accompany her to bed. By then, having watched the two women, he was always more than ready.

Only when the two of them were out together did the slave girl wear any clothes. Otherwise, around the house, she remained the naked sex slave. And that was perhaps Michelle's most humiliating annoyance. Everyone else was dressed in either normal, casual clothes or work things.

That rule on dress was what Helmut demanded, and Anna agreed to.

The climate, luckily enough, and the house were always comfortably warm, so she didn't really need clothes, other than to hide her body. And Helmut was adamant that he didn't want her beauty hidden. Even when he wasn't around to enjoy the view.

The only item of normal clothing she wore around the house were her shoes, and they were far from normal, with their insanely tall five-inch heels. Actually, her feet, ankles and legs had gotten so used to the things, that when she had to remove them and don her tennis shoes to hit balls with Anna, her feet hurt.

She couldn't believe that it was a relief to put her heels back on, afterward.

Periodically, her mistress took her to her beauty spa for mani-pedis, hair color-touchups and assorted other beauty treatments. There, she was always an attraction. Half of the well-off women who frequented the exclusive salon, were fascinated by the sex slave, while the other half were resentful and scandalized by her very existence.

Michelle always let Anna deal with both groups, she said little and only answered their queries when she had to. She ignored the negative remarks, often not understanding them, as her language skills remained limited.

Anna didn't use a leash when they went out, but on those rare occasions when Helmut took her somewhere, to show her off, he always did.

She didn't really appreciate those activities, either the displays or the tether. But she had no say in the matter.

Otherwise, the days just moved slowly by. Michelle assumed that had probably been the case for slaves throughout all of history.

Alone in her bed, late at night, she often evaluated her life as a sex slave. She reviewed the events of the past days, weeks and months and although there were aspects that were indeed difficult to swallow, some literally, things weren't all that bad. Certainly, they weren't as difficult as she had imagined they could be, when she had originally signed on for her transformation.

All she had to do was look in the mirror, and ignore her decorations, to confirm that her plan was working. She continued to see herself as beautiful, and she could still easily imagine her life after her contract expired.

And after she'd confirmed that opinion, she could drift off to sleep, dreaming of the comfort, enjoyment and fulfillment her future held.

+++++++++++++++++++

While she had settled in, during those first weeks on the estate, Michelle had met Helmut and Anna's three children. All were young adults, and both curious and fascinated by the new addition to their household.

Like the staff, they had apparently all been instructed as to how they had to act around their father's new plaything.

Their oldest son, Klaus was 21, their middle child, a girl, Ella was 19, and Jurgen their youngest was 17. Jurgen was still in high school while the two older kids were in college. All were still living at home.

Michelle was relieved to find that although the three of them resided in the big house, they only seldomly hung out in the main family spaces. Klaus, in particular was usually gone, either at school or with his circle of friends. He only occasionally even ate dinner with his parents.

Ella and Jurgen usually did join the family meals and occasionally lounged with their parents afterwards, but otherwise they too stayed in other rooms, or were out and about.

For the most part, though, Michelle found her slave life boringly repetitive, focused on Helmut's schedule and moods. When he didn't need or want her around, there was little for her to do, other than wait for a request from her Master.

The sex sessions become highlights even though she only very seldomly got to enjoy an orgasm of her own.

She actually began looking forward to the sessions with her Master. But they took up only an hour or so per day. And there were occasional days when he was too busy, uninterested or traveling, when she had no action at all.

Most evenings, after dinner Helmut would simply hold out his hand and lead her into her little room. Anna, if she noticed, simply ignored their disappearance.

Inside her bedroom, Michelle would playfully and affectionately strip him of his clothes, kissing and massaging him as she moved down his body.

Depending on his mood or his wishes, she'd then proceed to massage him, blow him, or surrender either her pussy or her ass to be screwed by him.

Of course, throughout her performance she'd express her affection and admiration for him and assure him that she was enjoying making him happy. It was all part of the act that he enjoyed so much.

Afterwards, she'd clean his cock, before helping him dress once again.

He'd leave a happy man - a happy slave owner.

After cleaning herself, she'd usually rejoin her master wherever he had settled, perhaps in his office, or somewhere in the living spaces, or out on the patio, where he and his wife enjoyed relaxing before bed.

Michelle wondered if Anna was actually happy with the arrangement. Didn't she miss regular sex with her husband?

But it did seem like her two owners were happy with their idyllic existence, and slave Michelle assumed that was the way it was supposed to be.

Of course, there was never any concern for Michelle's own needs. She was able, once in a while, a great while, to achieve an orgasm during her time with Helmut. But more often, she would have to get herself off, with her fingers in her lonely little bed, later in the night.

Those times did relieve her sexual frustration, but they were never all that enjoyable.

As she had no money, or opportunity to buy anything for herself, at one time she had embarrassingly asked Anna for a vibrator, to make her private sessions more enjoyable. Her Mistress had indignantly refused.

Michelle never again asked the woman for anything, and she'd remained frustrated and dissatisfied with her own orgasms.

++++++++++++++

Although they didn't spend a lot of time around their parents or Michelle, for that matter, nonetheless seemed put-out by their father's rule against fraternization with his slave.

Michelle watched from the background as they either individually or as a team, did their best to pressure their father into letting them enjoy some time with her.

Helmut usually just shrugged off their pleas, particularly Ella's, but Michelle, having built a pretty complete picture of her Master's personality, could see that he was wavering. She figured that it was only a matter of time before Klaus would get his way.

During her early months at the estate, Michelle had learned a lot about all of the kids in the family.

She had quickly determined that not only was their first-born, Klaus, Helmut's favorite, he was a very typical, spoiled rich kid, actually young adult.

On those occasions when she was in the same room with him, she felt his eyes on her. He was a good-looking guy, athletically built with Germanic blonde hair and blue eyes, and he clearly wanted her.

Helmut resisted granting him permission to enjoy her until the boy's birthday came around.

"That's what I wanted." Klaus said, overjoyed, when Helmut gave him the news.

Great, Michelle thought. I'm a present, like a puppy.

Helmut told the two of them that on the night of his party, she would service him.

Klaus's twenty-second birthday was only a few days away, and he was planning a big party at the estate. He and his large collection of friends would take over the huge back patio, the pool, the pool house, and the equally large game room, that was a separate building full of adult games with a well-stocked bar would be employed for the event.

From what Vega said, it would be most likely be a drunken brawl with dozens of his friends, boys and girls. And Michelle the slave girl.

The party kicked off early and the crowd packed the space. A bunch of them swam and played in the pool while others crowded the game room, or just stood around on the patio, drinking and having a good time.

There was a loud rock band, playing in one corner, and plenty of alcohol.

Vega, Valeria and the several helpers provided the food, and served the drinks, and tried to pick up the mess. It wasn't easy.

After midnight, things got out of hand quickly.

With the party in full swing, Helmut came to get her and walked her out into the midst of the mob, to award her to his son.

Michelle was both humiliated and frightened. He hadn't expected it to be a spectacle. Helmut was really catering to his oldest son.

It was no place for a naked slave girl. But she couldn't refuse, or run.

And as expected, the crowd went wild and Klaus loved the limelight as much as the prospect of finally screwing his father's sex slave.

She heard Helmut whisper into his son's ear, "enjoy yourself, don't harm her, and don't let any harm come to her."

It made her feel a little bit better, but she was still afraid of the rowdy crowd. She just didn't trust Klaus to maintain control. Especially when his father left to go back into the house, to let the party proceed without his supervision.

Earlier that day, what with all of the preparations and excitement, Michelle had contemplated initiating Klaus' gift session early - before the mob arrived. She figured it would be safer, and perhaps more intimate. But she wasn't sure what he and his father had in mind, and she didn't want to spoil any big party schemes.

As she stood there sandwiched between the father and son, being ogled and harassed by the drunken mob, though, she concluded that she should have dragged him aside, early, to screw his brains out, just to get it over with.

But now it was too late.

Klaus was obviously already very drunk, and she wondered if he'd be able to perform in such a state. But when he pulled her close, she could feel his very hard cock pressed against her belly. He was ready.

Enthusiastically, he kissed her, and as his lips crushed her nose ring, he giggled, drunkenly, stupidly.

The embrace only lasted a minute before he disengaged, hooked a finger through the big ring on her collar and dragged her into one of the guest house's bedrooms.

She caught sight of Helmut, laughing, and disappearing into the house, as she was unceremoniously pulled along.

Several of Klaus' friends cheered him on along the way. A couple of them also got in un appreciated swats to her ass as she passed them by.

Inside the room, the birthday-boy collapsed down to sit on the edge of the mattress, while he ordered her to 'unzip his shorts and suck'.

She hated being treated like that, especially by a guy younger than her, but she knew she had no choice in the matter, so she knelt between his legs, unzipped his fly and began giving him what she was certain was the best blow job of his life.

Perhaps I can get this over with quickly, and be done with it, she thought and hoped.

A very short time later, she could tell from his breathing, moaning and thrusting that he was very close. But she was disappointed when, in what seemed like a Herculean effort, he pushed her off, and slithered back to lay propped on the pillows and watch. His dick was standing up straight, ready and waiting.

"Fuck me!" he mumbled breathing heavily, excited.

Disappointed, Michelle climbed up and onto him, to straddle his hips and prepare to lower herself onto his pulsating cock. She used a couple of fingers to wipe some spit and pre-cum off his cock to lubricate her sex, and then spreading her pussy chains, lowered herself down onto him.

He slid in easily, and groaned happily as he felt her warmth envelop him.

"Oh, God, yes," he slurred.

Although he tried to participate, she did most of the work, and before long he was cumming and pumping his load into her pussy.

When he was empty, he literally collapsed back into the pillows, panting, eyes closed, in a daze. She figured that it was partly from the sex, but mostly from the alcohol.

Had he been Helmut she would have licked him clean, but she decided that he didn't deserve that courtesy, so she climbed off and went into the attached bathroom to clean herself.

She was in there, washing up, when despite his state, Klaus boisterously ushered several of his friends into the room, and invited them to take their turn with her.

She came out into the room, surprised to see the crowd, and in time to hear him say, "have fun, she's just a sex slave," as he collapsed into a chair, giggling like a ten-year old.

She was terrified, there were a half-dozen drunk guys, and a couple girls crowded in the bedroom with them, and a few more just outside. It looked like this was going to turn into a gang rape, and she wasn't ready or willing for that!

As several guys, began grabbing at her, Michelle, panicky and trying to find a way out, spotted Valeria peeking over a shoulder outside the doorway. But when she disappeared, Michelle almost gave up all hope. She was a naked slave girl, after all, and she might just have to suffer through whatever was to come.

But then she spotted Vega push through to stand in the doorway, and she looked pissed.

She called out to Klaus, who had by then come to stand next to the bed, watching proudly and encouraging his buddies to enjoy themselves. They had herded her onto the bed, and several of them were already holding and groping her, but none had actually stepped up to fuck her, yet.

Above all the rest of the racket Klaus suddenly heard the old cook begin scolding him, and he looked over at her guiltily. She gave him one of those disgusted and threatening looks, that a grandmother usually gives to a misbehaving child. Michelle knew that Vega wasn't actually his grandmother, but she was the head of the household crew, and a very formidable woman.

For a moment Klaus hesitated, looking hesitant, but then he just shrugged, smiled stupidly and turned his back to her.

Michelle knew then that she was a goner. And she prepared herself to be raped by the mob. By then, too, one of the men, had finally built up the courage to push the others aside and grab her, holding her by the ankles he spread her legs and began to crawl up toward her sex.

As there was no use struggling, she didn't, but she wasn't about to cooperate.

While the creep struggled to pull his cock out of his shorts, she contemplated kicking him in the balls; but the what?

Suddenly, though, there was a roar, something primal, and everything stopped. All of the guys froze in place, and the girl shrunk back into the corners.

When Michelle looked around the stud, over toward the door, Helmut was standing there, and she'd never seen him so angry.

"What the hell is going on here? Get out! All of you," he screamed. And while the spectators guiltily hurried out of the room, almost comically jamming through the doorway, Helmut strode up to the guy who had been kneeling on the bed, grabbed him by the hair and literally threw him toward the last of the mob, who were just clearing the doorway. The kid slammed into their backs and he and several of the others crashed in a jumble of arms and legs onto the pavement outside.

Then he turned to his son. "Did you get your chance?"

"Yes, sir." Klaus stuttered, suddenly sober. It was obvious that he understood how badly he'd screwed up.

"Good. That's the last time you'll touch her. Clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then get out."

Then Helmut turned to Michelle. "Are you okay?"

He was still upset, but calming. And he was clearly concerned about her.

"Yes, Master."

"They didn't harm you?"

"No, sir. Only frightened me."

"Good. I'm sorry, and embarrassed. Come along then, back into the house. You can go to your room, and recover."

He reached down and gave her a hand up, and they walked out, past the stunned and subdued crowd, and into the main house.

Michelle spent the rest of the night in her room. It took her a while to get over her scare. A shower helped. And in the morning, she felt fine. She joined Helmut and Anna for breakfast, as she normally did.

When she sat down at the table, Anna gave her a concerned and sympathetic look, but Michelle, just shrugged and smiled her response. Smiling back, Anna nodded, and resumed eating while watching the morning news on the TV. Helmut didn't say anything. She imagined he was still bothered by his son's poor behavior.

After that night, Klaus never again came near her. And she simply ignored him whenever she saw him.

+++++++++++++++

Their daughter, Ella was a very different story, but as much of a challenge as her older brother.

Her parents disapproved of her bisexual preference for sex with both boys and girls, interchangeably. Both Helmut and Anna were too straight to feel comfortable with their daughter's unconventional choice in partners.

Helmut didn't allow his only daughter to sleep with his slave girl, and that pissed Ella off. Even though she was younger, she felt that she deserved her own time with the intriguing slave girl. She, after all could be trusted to not rape her, or turn her over to a bunch of drunk friends.

But her father was adamant.

Ella was neither pretty, nor plain, somewhere in between, and as she wasn't athletic in the least, she carried a little too much weight on her frame.

Michelle could tell that the girl was attracted to her. And frustrated that she wasn't allowed to sleep with her. She wouldn't have been averse to spending some quality time with the young woman, even though she preferred sex with men. Helmut's orders were sacred, though.