Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was something to look forward to. So much so, that Michelle began to picture herself as a lesbian, or at least bi-sexual. Surprise!

Jurgen was the biggest surprise of all. After a couple months with her as his tutor, his prowess at all things sexual, had reached the level where he didn't seem to need her tutelage any longer.

Apparently, as of late, he had built such a reputation amongst his female classmates that he was in constant demand for dates and sleep-overs. He had grown to be a confident socially adept young man.

Helmut was overjoyed, and very proud. And Anna was happy to see him shift away from his reclusive, gamer behaviors. She had made a point of reminding him to avoid making one, or dozens of the local girls pregnant.

Both Helmut and Anna had thanked her profusely for the positive effect she'd made on their youngest son.

Michelle had invited him for what she suspected would be their last session, he clearly didn't need her the sessions with her anymore. After an enjoyable fuck, she took the time to encourage him to be selective with his partners, focusing less on their looks and more on their personality, as that was what was important in life.

He accepted her advice, but she suspected that with the entire cheer leader squad, all quite pretty but not necessarily intelligent girls, chasing after him, he might not take that lesson to heart.

With more free time on her hands, as she had so much less to do, Michelle spent more and more time in the kitchen, hanging out with Valeria and Vega. And as a result, her language skills improved considerably.

By the time I finish my contract, I'll at least be multi-lingual. She told herself, amusedly.

+++++++++++++++

Michelle was helping in the kitchen when her Master called for her from his office. She'd heard someone at the front door and assumed that Helmut wanted her to meet and service some visitor.

She was shocked when she entered and found Kevin, her old handler standing there. It had only been a year since she'd last seen him and she didn't expect to meet him for another two, per the contract.

"Hi Michelle," he said pleasantly.

"Hi, Kevin," she replied hesitantly. She wasn't sure why he'd have made the trip all the way down to Brazil.

She suddenly realized that she was standing stupidly just inside the doorway, so she hurried over to her place, to kneel next to Helmut's desk chair, like a good slave girl in her Master's office was supposed to do.

She noticed, then that Anna was also there, sitting off to one side, smiling sweetly.

Helmut, reached down, as he often did and rested his hand on her head, and began running his fingers through her silver hair.

"Michelle, my dear. I've decided to let you go, early." He said, shocking her.

"Master?"

"Michelle, you've been a wonderful slave, I've been very pleased with you. But with Anna's help I've come to see that you're a luxury toy that I no longer need. I am getting older, you know. And although you've been fun and entertaining, I no longer feel the need for your wonderful services."

Stunned, and excited, she didn't know what to say. Thank you, didn't seem appropriate, and she knew that 'hooray!' although fitting, wouldn't have been appreciated.

After a sigh, Helmut continued. "I can tell that you've become bored, with your life."

"Oh, Master, I wouldn't say that..."

"Don't bother protesting. It's nice of you, but I know it's true," he said cutting her off.

So, she reached up to hold one of his hands, lovingly. It occurred to her that she did like the guy. He had certainly been nice to her, unlike the way Finn treated Connie.

He smiled down at her. "So, Kevin is here to accept your release and take you back. As of this moment you are no longer my slave. You're free to go. Please stand and give us one last kiss."

Still astounded, Michelle got to her feet, as did Helmut and Anna. He pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss, before passing her off to Anna who also kissed her, lovingly.

"There is one other thing we need to discuss. Irene has offered me quite a lot of money to allow her to take over your contract." Helmut said, calmly.

Oh, hell no! Michelle though, immediately.

Kevin spoke up for the first time. "But that's against the pacts of the contract. Not allowed."

Helmut nodded. "I explained that to her, so she asked me to offer you a new agreement. Another three-year contract, managed by Kevin's organization."

"But I already have everything I wanted out of this one," she said, definitively. "Why would I submit to another three years of slavery?"

Kevin again interjected. "Well, she's promised you a huge payment at the conclusion. Five-million dollars."

That was a shock. Five-million?

It must have showed on her face as Helmut chuckled. "I know, that's a lot of cash. And I know she's good for it. She must really want you."

Michell though wasn't even tempted. Not with Irene, and her poor sissy of a husband. The woman was just too much of a bitch.

"I'm not interested."

Anna clapped, "See I told you. I knew you wouldn't sign on with her, no matter how much money she offered."

"You're absolutely correct, Mistress."

"Michelle, I'm no longer your mistress. Just Anna."

She smiled and replied, "thank you Anna, I'll miss you."

Helmut laughed. "Alright, enough. Everything's settled."

Then he moved on.

"I have, of course, already paid for your services, so you'll get your full compensation," Helmut said, smiling, and here's another reward for your excellent performance while you've been with us." And he handed her a check.

When she looked at it, she was even more astonished to see a number with a lot of zeroes, six of them, in fact!

She'd get a million dollars from her contract and he was giving her a million-dollar tip! Unbelievable!

It took her a couple of minutes to find her voice. "Thank you, Master, Anna, you've been more than kind, I'll miss you both," she was able to say. What more could she say? Thanks for not whipping me.

Helmut chuckled. "I'm not your master anymore." Then he turned to Kevin, "Please take her away before I change my mind."

"Yes sir. On behalf of Mancipium, it's been a pleasure doing business with you. I'll make sure that Michelle is well taken care of from this point on." Kevin said as he stepped forward to take her hand.

He led her out of the office and into the hallway.

Anna followed them out, and took over. "Kevin please wait for us in the lounge. Michelle, come along you need to say goodbye to the staff. I know that Valeria, Vega, and the others all will want to say goodbye."

++++++++++++

The last sight Michelle saw of her Master, he was standing holding his wife, in a loving hug, and they were both smiling and waving from the front doorway.

Kevin walked her down the long drive to his rental car. Out of site of the house, he stopped to face her and grabbed both of her hands. "Surprise!" he said, chuckling as he smiled happily.

She leaned into him, and he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm really free?" she said into his chest.

"Yes," he said.

"And I'm rich?"

"Yes, if two million, tax free, qualifies as rich, these days."

"It's enough for me." She said and she gave him a celebratory kiss.

"I have tickets for us to return to Paradise Isle, where you can decompress and get whatever done, you'd like. You'll have to decide which of your decorations you want removed. Some ex-slaves want everything erased, while others keep some or even all of their mods."

That was another stunner. She wasn't sure what she wanted, in that respect. She had figured she'd have plenty of time to decide, but now, here she was, finished way early. She giggled joyously at her dilemma.

"I'll have to think about it."

"You've got time."

He then took a step back to stare at her as he held her arms up. "I see that you've picked up some new jewelry."

"Yes, Anna bought me the new collar, and the chains to my nipples were a gift from one of Helmut's friends."

"Kinky friend."

"An asshole."

That made him laugh. "So, they'll be the first things to go?"

"Absolutely."

He laughed. "I have your documentation, and they put a suitcase in the trunk, I assume it's your things."

He then held up an overnight bag. "I brought you a dress to wear on the flight, and a few toiletries, just in case. I didn't think you'd want to travel, in the nude." And he chuckled.

"Gee thanks. You're right. Now that I'm just a beautiful and well-off woman, I can dress appropriately."

She dug into the bag, and pulled out a pretty, little black dress. It would do perfectly.

When she didn't find any other clothing, she looked at him dubiously. "Um, no underwear?"

He smiled, lecherously, "well I wasn't sure what size, and I figured you wouldn't be used to anything like that."

She laughed. "Yah, sure. And you're right, I'm not used to bras and panties, or even dresses. But I'll relearn, I'm sure."

She pulled the dress on over her head, and looked at her reflection in the car's window. Her decorated nipples were on clear display, and as always, her bells jingled, and her chains jangled as she moved, despite the covering. Those things had to go, she decided, but she wasn't sure about some of the other decorations.

As they rode in the rental car to the airport, it occurred to her that she'd never see Connie again. That was the one thing that saddened her. But she knew that in only a month her friend would reach the end of her slave contract, and be freed. She doubted, though if the prick Finn would provide her with such a gloriously generous gratuity for her troubles.

She wondered if she'd ever be able to track her down. It could be fun.

During the long flight back, sitting in first class next to Kevin, rather than contemplate her body decorations, Michelle spent most of her time thinking about the guy sitting next to her - wondering if he might still be interested in a relationship with an ex-sex slave.

She knew she had plenty of options, but that one was the most interesting one, at the moment.

The END