Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helmut didn't however forbid his daughter from enjoying Michelle's company, just her bed. So, Ella on more often than did Anna, took Michelle out with her as a companion, on shopping excursions, to see movies, or grab a simple lunch out at one of her favorite hang-outs.

Michelle enjoyed the outings, they broke up the boredom, and she didn't even mind hanging with some of Ella's closer friends.

It was Ella who came up with the poncho idea for Michelle's out-in-public attire. One day, early on, Ella on a lark had decided to take her father's new slave girl out to lunch.

Michelle didn't know her very well at that point, and wasn't sure why she was invited - to show her off, humiliate her, find out more about her, whatever. Regardless, curious and pleased to get out of the house for a while, she went along.

And Anna had agreed to the outing, but specified that the slave girl must be dressed. She didn't want her daughter caught up in some outlandish escapade with a naked slave girl. Above all, she didn't want anyone raped, especially not her daughter.

Ella apparently had her own ideas on what the slave girl should wear. She didn't want her looking ultra-sexy in one of the tight dresses her mother had Michelle wear when she took her out. Instead, she dug a Serape poncho out of the back of her closet, and had Michelle drape it over her naked body.

The thing was colorful, and soft, but it only barely covered her.

The cloak was rectangular. Longer from front to back. It covered her almost down to her knees, but it was narrower at the sides, covering only her shoulders and down to her elbows. The view from the front or back was fine, but from the sides, Michelle's legs, hips and the profile of her ass were clearly visible, especially as she walked.

When Helmut saw her in it, he chuckled appreciatively. "You almost look sexier that way than when you're nude," he told her.

He had her twirl for him, and it drew a pleased chuckle.

"Brilliant idea Ella." He said, giving his daughter a proud-father kiss on the forehead.

Anna simply accepted it as a workable alternative.

The day was an exciting one, for Ella anyway. She didn't use the leash, but she dragged Michelle by the hand, first to a cozy café, and then to do some shopping.

In one of the larger women's shops Ella found and purchased several more ponchos, similar to her first. And from that point on, they became Michelle's standard outfits for going out in public. With Ella, with Anna or with Helmut. He, of course, always added her leash to her skimpy costume.

Michelle wasn't particularly pleased with the ponchos. They were certainly better than nothing, but not as comfortable a covering as the dresses Anna had gotten for her. She did, though always enjoy her time out with the young woman. Even her friends were, for the most part accepting and friendly.

The girl's group of close friends, both boys and girls, all seemed to be either openly gay or bisexual. They were a fun group, young and privileged. Fascinated, they welcomed her at their get-togethers.

Michelle did have to constantly and gently refuse their invitations or requests for sex. It was annoying, but not terribly so. Every time, she explained that sex slaves weren't allowed to share sex with anyone without their owner's permission. Over time they all became even more enthusiastic and aroused, but they never forced themselves on her.

After one such enjoyable afternoon out with Ella, and after Michelle had serviced Helmut, she settled into bed to watch a little television before sleep. She was startled when her bedroom door opened and Ella slipped in. The girl was wearing a tiny, navy-blue negligee, that hid very little of her young body. She looked pretty and wholesome, and Michelle guessed, horny. Why else would she be here?

Ella slowly stepped over to the bed, and smiled down shyly at her.

"Ella, do you have your father's permission?" Michelle asked, gently.

She frowned. "No, he'll never give it to me. You know he doesn't approve of me sleeping with girls. But I won't wait any more." She replied as she stripped off her nightgown and crawled into Michelle's bed.

Michelle didn't know what to do. The girl obviously had plans of her own.

She did look attractive, and Michell expected that if they did get it on, she might very well be able to share an orgasm. That would be nice. But still, if her Master ever found out, there would be trouble.

Ella didn't give her much of a chance to refuse, and Michelle didn't want to fight, or cause a disturbance. What could she do, yell 'rape?'. Punch her Master's daughter?

So, she decided to just go with the flow, and hope that Helmut never found out.

She was surprised by how good a sexual partner the girl was. Ella was obviously experienced at making love to and with a woman. And Ella was also delighted by some of the things Michelle had learned at S3, and demonstrated on her. She had several orgasms, only calling a halt when she almost fainted on her third one.

In between Ella even got Michelle off, it hadn't taken much effort. The slave girl was horny and very appreciative of the lovely orgasm Ella gave her with her very active tongue.

After a couple of passionate hours, Ella finally collapsed, lying flat on her back, breathing heavily.

She sighed, "That was nice, you're a wonderful lover."

She paused for a moment, and then sounding uncomfortable. "Um, are you a lesbian?"

Michelle chuckled, "not really, but I learned a lot in sex school."

"Tell me all about it."

Michelle wasn't sure she wanted to tell that story. She certainly couldn't explain everything she'd gone through at that place, so she provided a highly edited description of days spent practicing techniques on various subjects, men and women.

When she finished, she realized that she'd made it sound almost attractive, and fun. She wasn't surprised, therefore when Ella seemed impressed.

"That's fascinating. Maybe I should attend." Then she giggled. "Just the sex school. Not the one for slaves."

Michelle chuckled. "You're interested? I don't think your mother would ever allow it, even if your father would."

"I could at least visit Paradise Island, for all of the sex and fun."

"Someday you could, when you're old enough. It's expensive, but a fun place for people who are really into sex, fantasies and fetishes."

"Sounds yummy." Ella said, laughing.

From then on, their periodic trysts remained an enjoyable secret. Ella would always wait until everyone else was in bed, asleep, before she snuck into Michelle's room.

Michelle was continually afraid that someone would catch them, but it didn't happen.

She did suspect that Anna knew. She wasn't sure how. Perhaps Ella had confided in her. Anna didn't seem to mind Ella's bisexual pursuits. There were times though, when she caught Anna and Ella exchanging silent communications, mother-daughter connections, that seemed to indicate that she was aware of Ella's visits.

And Michelle enjoyed them, as while the two of them played, Ella gave her wonderful orgasms that she didn't receive from either Helmut, or Anna.

"Why are you doing this?" Ella asked a couple months later as they lay in bed after yet another session of pleasurable sex.

"Doing what? Sex with you?"

"No, the whole sex slave thing, for my father."

Michelle thought for a few minutes, unsure about what or how much she should tell. Ella waited patiently for an answer.

Finally, Michelle rolled onto her side to look at the girl, having decided to just come clean.

She smiled and sighed. "Average people live average lives."

"Huh?"

"Ella, you're lucky. Your life is happy and comfortable, and far above that of the average person. Your father provides it all for you."

When the girl tried to protest, Michelle silenced her, placing a gentle finger to her lips.

"Let me finish. People with money, talent, drive, a high IQ, or beauty, can earn a life above average. A happy and comfortable one. I'm smart enough, I guess, but I decided that if I was beautiful," and she paused to run her hand over her face and down her body to her large breasts, "I could have a better life.

"So, I signed up for this. It's already paid for my beauty, and when I'm through with my duties here, I'll also be rich. And then I can have the above-average life I've always dreamed of."

Ella leaned in and gave her a kiss. "I'm happy you're here, and I hope it all works out as you want."

++++++++++++++

Jurgen, the youngest son was very different from his older brother. As the baby of the family, he received more attention from his mother, and less from his father.

He was also less social than his older siblings, preferring to spend much of his time alone, on his computer and playing video games. That seemed to be the case with many of his generation.

As it was with his older brother and sister, Michelle didn't see him often.

When they were in the same room, he seemed uncomfortable around her, until one day when everyone else was off running errands, or doing something else, he carefully sought her out and struck up a conversation.

He started by asking her, politely, for her story. Typical things like why, and how, and how she felt about her life.

She found him endearing, and explained as much as she felt she could. Not nearly as much detail as she'd covered with Ella. She didn't think he could handle all of the details.

After a couple of quiet hours spent explaining herself, and discussing the facts, carefully and intelligently with him, she was able to reverse the discussion and draw him out; get his story.

It turned out that he was typical of many teen-age males. Shy ones, anyway. He liked girls, but as he wasn't particularly athletic, and was admittedly introverted, he hadn't had much success with developing a love life. Consequentially, he was, self-consciously, still a virgin.

In the time after their private and open discussions, things changed between them. Michelle took every opportunity to encourage him to become more confident and socially active. And he tried to absorb her advice and act upon it.

All the while, she could see that his desire for her was growing. But his father's rules held him back. Michelle wondered what would happen if he followed Ella's approach and simply came to her room, after hours. It would certainly be awkward if he discovered his sister in her bed.

It was almost six months after her arrival that Helmut finally surrendered to Jurgen's pleading, and agreed to allow him to spend time with his slave. Her owner approached her first, and explained that he expected her to be a gentle teacher, rather than a sex object.

Michelle, pleased by the assignment, readily agreed.

As they were parting, he added, "I think he's still a virgin. Unlike his older brother, who I suspect lost that status at something like fourteen." He said with a shrug.

Michelle, of course didn't let on that she knew that Helmut's boy was indeed still a virgin.

The very next afternoon, when he got home from school, Michelle accompanied Jurgen into his bedroom, for his first extra-curricular lesson in love-making.

He was, of course, excited but awkward, and she took careful control of the situation.

In the end he came inside her, and without a doubt enjoyed every minute of his first class.

Throughout the next couple of months, several times a week, the two of them continued working diligently on the young man's education. He, as expected, enjoyed his lessons immensely.

Each meeting provided him with an excellent orgasm, much better than his earlier masturbation sessions.

Michelle made sure to teach him both sides of the equation, not just how to enjoy himself, but also how to provide enjoyment to his partner.

Over time he learned to delay his own climax to give her a proper ride, and she was always pleased to be rewarded for her efforts with a climax of her own.

One-by-one he learned about traditional sex and the favorite positions, oral sex, and she even allowed him to try anal sex on her.

Michelle also showed him her favorite kissing and foreplay techniques. She knew that those aspects were as important of the more sexual components.

By the time they started backing off, meeting less frequently, Jurgen was a new man, at least from a sexual skills viewpoint. And as word spread among his peers, his new-found confidence and abilities made him quite popular among his female classmates. And that pulled him out of his room and away from his computer.

Both Helmut and Anna were pleased with the changes in their son. Individually, they took Michelle aside and thanked her for a job well done.

She was perhaps the only one who regrated the end of Jurgen's education, as it meant the end of the orgasms she enjoyed in her role as participating tutor.

++++++++++++++++

Outside of her times with Jurgen, and her clandestine meetings and outings with Ella, Michelle's happiest times were when Helmut and Finn hung out together, and their two sex slaves accompanied them, usually at one mansion or the other. On those occasions, while the men busied themselves with other pursuits, she and Connie could spend some quality time together, unsupervised.

As the two men were the best of friends, and fellow slave owners, it happened quite often.

Helmut would take her over to Finn's, and then leave her there with Connie while the two friends went out to play golf or attend some sporting event.

When they returned, if they weren't too tired, or drunk, they were often interested in sex with either their slave, or with the other's.

Michelle hated having to service Finn, he was rough and inconsiderate, but thankfully sex sessions with him didn't last long. And he didn't hurt her, much.

But while the men were gone their two slaves were usually chained up on the back patio, allowed to lounge on the furniture, soak in the spa and make use of the outdoor kitchen. Their leashes were long enough to allow them to move around the entire area, dragging a chain behind them.

Connie was used to that restriction, and it only took Michelle a few visits before she too became accustomed to it. Although it made her feel more like a slave than any other indignity, she delt with.

The two slave girls would lay around, chatting quietly, often sharing very private discussions about their lives, past and present, as well as intimate details of their owners.

Michelle was often shocked by some of the things Finn required of his slave, and the punishments he imposed if she failed to keep him satisfied.

Connie had come to accept it as part of her sex object life, while Michelle thought the guy was a pig.

From what Connie described, he even treated his passive wife, Hanna abominably.

In short order, the two of them became close friends, and appreciative lovers. As both of them were graduates of S3, they were very good at providing each other great pleasure.

Whenever they were comfortably alone together, they took advantage of their situation. They'd huddle together, and cuddle, and then kiss and make love.

As they were seldom granted orgasms by their masters, mistresses or assigned partners, they enjoyed giving each other the much-needed relief of climaxes granted by the other's fingers or mouths and tongues.

It was clear to Michelle that those times were the only happiness Connie experienced. Finn was such a prick!

They were never caught by their masters, but on one occasion Hanna stumbled upon them as they had worked their way into an enticing sixty-nine arrangement on one of the big outdoor lounges.

She walked out to check the refrigerator looking for a bottle of her favorite wine, and stunned at the sight, she yelped, startling the two slaves.

But as the two girls tried to separate, their chains became entangled with each other's legs and Michelle fell off the couch while Connie was nearly strangled.

Hanna began laughing, and as soon as the slaves had recovered, they joined in.

"Enjoy your private time, girls, but don't let my husband catch you. Connie, I'm sure you can imagine how he'd react."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Connie replied, still blushing.

A month later, while the men were gone for the day at an away game with their favorite team, Hanna again walked out while Michelle and Connie were wrapped around each other and busily working to get each other off.

On that occasion, Connie's Mistress, giggled delightedly, and then climbed onto the cushions to join them.

It took a few minutes for the two slave girls to get over their surprise. Michell realized that it was a first, that Hanna had never before gotten intimate with Finn's slave girl. That explained why Connie was at initially very uncomfortable with the situation. So, Michelle took the lead and began pleasuring her friend's mistress.

Soon, though Connie joined in and the two slaves worked on Hanna through several orgasms, until the woman actually begged them to stop. She was too exhausted to continue.

She did encourage the two slaves to pleasure themselves, while she laid close and observed. So, without hesitation the two of them once again positioned themselves in the 69 position and with their mouths gave each other another pair of happy climaxes.

Afterwards, well before the men returned, Hanna swore the two of them to secrecy, and after giving each of them loving kisses, she ran back into the house to shower and nap.

Connie commented, on several occasions in the months that followed, that it was the most enjoyable experience of her time at Finn's estate.

Michelle was happy for her.

+++++++++++++

One afternoon, Anna stuck her head in Helmut's office while he was focused on a phone call, and waved Michelle out. "Come girl, we're going to visit a friend."

It was something that Anna had never done before; she'd taken Michelle out to stores and salons, but never to a friend's home. So, Michelle was immediately curious and a little nervous as well.

She got even more nervous when Anna attached a leash to her collar and led her out to the car, without first having her put on a dress or even a poncho.

As she was driving, Anna glanced over. "Irene has been pestering us to bring you over ever since the homecoming party. Helmut finally agreed, and asked me to take you over for a visit.

"She's a very well-off neighbor; we went to school together. She and I are friends but not best friends. And I have to warn you that she is a strong and willful woman."

"Oh?"

"Yes, you may find her difficult to please. And I'm afraid you will be expected to satisfy her. She's fascinated with the concept of sex slaves. But don't worry, I won't let her harm you."

Michelle was really worried. What the hell does she mean by that? Harm me?

Like the other massive homes in the area Irene's estate was beautifully impressive, and once inside Michelle had to admit that Irene's home was both elegantly decorated, and comfortably furnished. The woman lived well.

A servant met them at the front door, and led Anna, with Michelle on her leash, naked, through the house to a light and pleasant sitting room, where Irene was lounging, reading.

She looked regal, well dressed and beautiful in a severe sort of way.

She didn't get up to greet them, but Anna didn't seem slighted. She stepped over and leaned in to give her friend a quick kiss, as they greeted each other like the old friends and peers that they were.

Anna then took a seat in a comfortable chair opposite, and had Michelle stand beside her, like a proper slave. Michelle did her best to behave as expected, but she resented the treatment.

The two friends spent some time catching up on local events and common acquaintances, but as soon as their conversation waned, Irene turned her attention to Michelle.