All Comments on 'Paradise Isle - The Beginning'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

absolutely amazing work, please continue with other stories in this setting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, so much potential!! I hope you explore a lot of the bimbofication theme for the main couple, make her a nasty enhanced (massive surgery, piercings, tattoo's) submissive bimbo for her Daddy, wearing the most outrages outfits, just some ideas :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story! I would love to holiday here!

Maybe audrie and danni holiday here in one chapter? My heart bleeds for more chapters in that story. Xx

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 2 years agoAuthor
Funny you should mention Audrie and Danni

I do have a chapter in the works...

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story with a lovely storyline, very well written. Matt & Stacy are cute and adorable.

The story ended just when it gets really very interesting as to what will happen next. Do try and extend the story, there is so much potential left untapped.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and the character development is exceptional. 💋

Veronica

tarranskytarranskyalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story, loved the characters and the possibilities it opens up to. Great story telling also. Overall excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story. Though I found it a bit too slow at some places. But as a introduction to the series it was neccessary. Perhaps it might be a good idea to repeat the meaning of the wrist band colors from time to time or have a list handy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You spin a great storyline. The sex is mentioned or referred to, not the ultra graphic way many writers use.

Job well done

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

“This whole place is dedicated to making everyone horny. And it works!"

Stacy topless towards the restaurant, and Stacy nipples chained before breakfast, was a heavenly description!

I understand the appeal of a world where everyone is 'beautiful', but I like it when weaknesses, insecurities, physical imperfections, hesitations and doubts are also shown. Maybe in the future?

The description of the Resort complex is magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rea;;y enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.