Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 02

Story Info
Life as a Mermaid.
9.7k words
4.66
14.4k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise Isle, The Mermaid, Pt 2

(fetish, Mermaid)

Life as a Mermaid

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read part one of 'Paradise Isle, The Mermaid', first.

This tale is a stand-alone story of an adventure at Paradise Isle. Please read at least the first section of the 'Paradise Isle, The Beginning' for background on the wonderful island and its sexual vacation orientation. It sets the stage for this and other stories of sexual pleasures enjoyed at that glorious resort local.

When Robert woke up, for their second day on the island, and Julie's second day as a mermaid, his sexy wife was already awake, lounging in her pool and reading a novel.

"Good morning my little mermaid. How did you sleep?" He called over from the room's big bed.

"It took me a while. It sure feels weird." She replied, calmly.

"But you got used to it?"

"Yes," unenthusiastically. "Now that you're awake, can you fetch me some more things? The rest of my toiletries? I'd like to brush my teeth and touch up my makeup."

"Sure," he replied crawling out of bed and digging into her suitcase. In a moment he was laying out her things on the towel that already contained some of her stuff.

He then ducked into the bathroom, to take care of his own needs.

Jealous, she called out. "I sure wish I could use that facility."

She heard him laugh. "I'm sorry my dear this is for humans."

That got her thinking. Now that she was getting used to being a mermaid, she decided she liked it - kind of. She did feel sexy, and happy to be living her girlish fantasy. But it was also frustrating and difficult. She was confined to the water, couldn't walk, couldn't even retrieve her toothbrush. She was so dependent on her husband. That thought reminded her a bit of the sex slave discussion from the other day.

And then occurred to her that being dependent on her lover wasn't all that bad.

"Robert, I'm hungry, can you order us breakfast?"

"Sure, what would you like?"

He stepped over and retrieved the menu for her and then got on his phone to place their order.

This really isn't so bad, she thought. I have a personal assistant.

When the food arrived, Robert served her, at the edge of her pool, while he sat and ate on the deck, dangling his feet into the water.

While they ate, they discussed plans for the day.

That too became a frustrating, event. She had planned to spend her vacation time at the beach, surfing or swimming in the waves. Or playing tennis, or even exploring the rest of the island. But those things were impossible, for a mermaid. She wasn't allowed into the ocean, even if she could get there, it was forbidden as her suit would be ruined by the salt water. And sports or hiking were out, too.

So, they decided to just lay around and relax. Catch some sun, at least on her upper body, and then later, check out the big pool, and get some lunch.

Their meal finished, Julie floated over to relieve herself, she still had a difficult time with that chore, while Robert used the human's bathroom. Not fair!

He came out a while later. "Okay, my mermaid, let's get you out and into one of the lounge chairs on the patio." He said happily.

"I'm ready." She replied. She'd thought about asking him to get her one of her bikini tops, but decided to go for an all-over tan. Or at least one from the waist up.

When Robert knelt down to reach for her, she was disappointed in him.

"Why are you wearing your swim trunks? I thought you'd go without, like you did yesterday. I liked that view."

"That was only for a quick trip. On a whim. And I was nervous and embarrassed the whole time." He protested.

"Oh, come on. Your mermaid isn't wearing anything."

"Hah. My mermaid is covered from the waist down, with beautiful and colorful scales. Her wonderful pussy isn't in site."

"But my breasts are naked."

"And I love that. I love your whole fishy body. But you're not really nude. And besides, based on what I saw yesterday. I'm afraid I'd have a lot of trouble displaying a raging hard-on, if I went without a suit."

"Oh?"

"Yes. This place is very erotic."

"And your cock isn't satisfied with your mermaid?" she said, smiling and looking up at him.

"Oh, I'm very happy with my lovely mermaid, but my cock has a mind of its own. And there are a lot of very sexy and pretty women around here. And a lot of them are nude."

She gave him a cynical look. "Well, my love, you keep your mind focused on your mermaid, and not those two-legged, human women."

"I will, I will." He said laughing.

He then reached down, slipped his arms under her, and with a grunt lifted her out of the water and carried her outside to lay her on one of their patio's lounge chairs. Of course, her long tail hung off the foot and splayed out on the deck.

He stood back and looking down at her, smiling. "Lovely, and sexy as hell. I really love my mermaid. I hope she's happy."

Julie looked up at him, squinting in the bright sunshine. "I'll be happier if you'd get me my sunglasses, and a towel to cover my tail. It's kind of warm in here."

"Right away, dear." He said as he ducked back into the room, with a chuckle.

I am happy, kind of. Julie thought.

Robert returned in a couple of minutes, and set the timer on his watch to make sure they didn't violate the one-hour rule.

The two of them laid comfortably until the alarm went off. Robert then picked her up and carried her the ten steps, over to the water's edge. She slid in easily and then turned to him. "Now be a good boy and ditch the swim suit. You never know. You may be required to give your mermaid a good time. Out here in her element."

Thrilled by the suggestion he forgot his concerns and quickly stripped off his suit, tossing it up onto their patio, before stepping into the water to join his lover.

After warming in the sun, the water felt wonderful.

They made a complete lap of the entire waterway, weaving around the pool and all of its islands. They hadn't realized how large and elaborate the thing was. It was more like a river, or series of rivers, all connected, some wide and others narrow. And it was full of little coves, and the islands included private little pavilions, several bars, snack stands, and two large restaurants with swim-up seating. And of course, there were several hidden away dip tanks for mermaids.

"This place is fantastic." Julie commented.

"And the views are wonderful." Robert said, watching a couple of women, shapely and naked, walking one of the pathways along the shore.

"Hey! Forget those two-legged creatures, you letch." Julie scolded, and then laughed.

Along the way they did encounter a couple of other mermaids, and a merman.

Julie chuckled, "did you see the prong on that merman?"

"Yes."

"It didn't look real. My guess is that their manly cocks are stuck inside tubes."

"Something more like thick condoms." Robert suggested.

"That always stay hard. I wonder if they can feel anything when they fuck?" Julie continued.

"No Idea."

"Well, perhaps we could sign you up for a merman package. I'd pay."

Robert shook his head. "That isn't my favorite fantasy."

"Oh, right. What is, besides anal sex?"

He paused for a moment. "Well, that isn't my favorite, it's just something I dreamed about trying, someday."

"And someday we just might." She replied, catching his interest. "But what are your fantasies. You've never ever told me. Do you have some secret fetish?"

He didn't answer. And that disappointed her. She wondered if he did have a fetish, or fetishes, that he'd never shared, because he was too embarrassed, or they were too bizarre.

He interrupted her ruminations. "Hey look, there are those two mermaids we met."

When she looked in the direction he was pointing, Julie saw the mermaid pair, Glenda and Nancy, from the previous night, lounging at the water's edge in a quiet little lagoon. And there was a stunning younger woman in a barely-there bikini sitting on the bank, with them.

Julie led Robert slowly over toward the others.

Nancy spotted them and called, "hi, you two, happy to see you again. Julie, come and join us. We have some more advice on mermaid life we can share."

Julie glanced at Robert to see if he'd be alright visiting for a while, but he was totally focused on the babe in the bikini. So, she swam over and snuggled in between the two friendly, fellow mermaids.

"This is my sister, Chelsie." Glenda said as she made room for Julie.

"Hi."

"And, Chelsie, this is the couple we met last night, Julie and Robert."

"Hello." Robert said coolly. He was nervous. The girl was stunning, and he just knew she had a view of his hard cock, while looking down through the clear water. It was embarrassing, sort of.

The three mermaids were soon locked in a detailed discussion on various mermaid topics. Leaving Robert and Chelsie to chat, casually, off to the side.

Robert didn't really mind. He couldn't take his eyes off of the lovely girl. Her body is that of a swimsuit model and her face is beautiful and sultry. He was happily married, and had his dreamy mermaid lover, but as with most guys, his cock was never satisfied with only one partner.

"I get an all-expenses paid vacation, here, and all I have to do is help out my sister and her lover. I even get the big bed to myself as they have to sleep in the pool." Chelsie said after they'd exchanged some basic observations on the beautiful resort.

"That sounds like a good deal," he replied as he admired her body.

"It is. But I do get lonely. And horny, watching those two get it on." Then with a little secretive smile, "I admit that I do join them once in a while. Although I personally prefer men."

Robert almost lost his mind. Damn! It sounded like a dream come true.

He kept telling himself to back away, his wife, who he loved dearly, was right there, in her fantastic mermaid outfit, but the girl in front of him was just too sexy for words. He knew his cock was clearly visible form her viewpoint. He shouldn't have left his bathing suit behind. Shit!

He quickly changed the subject, even though he would have liked to carry on, and perhaps even set up an orgy. Three mermaids, him and the babe!

Finally, the three mermaids started stirring and when Robert tore his attention away from Chelsie the goddess, Julie looked him in the eye. "we're going over to Glenda and Nancy's room; they have some things to show me. You can stay here and keep Chelsie company. I won't mind."

Robert was stunned, was she really hinting that she wouldn't mind if he spent time, quality time, with this doll?

They'd never cheated on each other. Never had the desire, but here on this sex-focused island, he was sorely tempted to make the assumption that Julie had in fact just given him permission.

It was a terrible predicament.

After the mermaids had disappeared, Chelsie smiled down, seductively. "Well Robert, I guess that leaves us with nothing to do. Although looking down, I can see that you have an idea." And she giggled as she stared openly at his hard cock, just below the water's surface.

He smiled back up at her, but couldn't come up with any suitably witty reply. Instead, he shifted to face her, kneeling on the bottom in front of her, his head and shoulders just out of the water.

Chelsie, leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. He reached up, with both hands to cup her head, but he wasn't fast enough. She sat backup smiling down at him, and reached around behind her back to untie her Bikini top pulling it off over her head, revealing a pair of perfect breasts, with large hard nipples, both of them pierced and ringed with sizeable golden circles.

"My god, you're beautiful!" he mumbled as his cock throbbed beneath the rippling water between them.

She chuckled, delightfully and then slid off the shore and into his arms. Her crotch brushed his cock as she came to rest on the bottom, with them now, chest to chest.

When he felt her breasts and their jewelry rake down his front he shivered, and moaned. He couldn't help himself. He was so turned on.

She hugged him and they kissed. And she cuddled against him, running her hands down his back to his ass cheeks, and squeezing. He jumped, and squealed as her long nails stabbed his behind.

She giggled some more. And her ever so cute giggle added to his arousal.

He was surprised and worried when she shifted her arms and gently pushed him away. But then, she stood up, right in front of him and sat back up, on the edge of the pool.

"What?" he muttered, confused. He looked hurriedly to see if someone watching had spooked her. He couldn't let this end now! What he saw was a number of people, wandering around or swimming past, But, none of them were paying the two of them any undue attention.

"Shhh. Wait." She whispered as she reached down and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her Bikini bottoms, she then tugged them down her legs and one-by-one slipped her long legs out of the openings. All of her movements were right in front of his face, and they left him stunned, and his cock pulsing again.

He wound up staring right at her bare and luscious pussy. It was mesmerizing. He caught his breath when he saw a golden ring, just like the ones in her nipples, piercing the top of her slit, just above her clit!

He had to fight to hold back. Nearly coming right then at the sight. Piercings like hers were something he'd often fantasized about. On several occasions he's thought about asking, or begging Julie to get pierced and decorated like that, but he never had. Now, he regretted never insisting upon it.

Again, he mumbled, "my God, you're beautiful!". And again, she laughed, as she dropped her panties on her top and slid back into the pool. This time though she reached out and held him close as she wrapped her legs around him.

He slipped his arms around her as she slithered down until he could feel her nudging the top of his cock. All the while she was tightening her legs around his torso.

She then dipped one arm down and around her leg and helped position him inside her as she slid down further.

It felt wonderful, and he sighed and hugged her tightly as he supported the two of them, there in the warm water.

For a moment he just held her tightly, without moving. He was picturing the two of them, as if he was observing from afar. He'd see two people, half submerged, hugging.

But then she started rocking and in response he started pumping, and he forgot all about how they looked.

He could feel himself getting close, and he again fought to hold out, and give her a good ride. He always tried to give his lover her orgasm, before he surrendered to his own. He was usually successful in that. Usually.

To help himself, he focused on the feelings he was getting as sweet Chelsie's breasts, and their nipple jewelry rubbed against his chest. Damn! He thought, that's so sexy!

But he had to push that line of thought down, else it could drive him over the edge. So, he changed to thinking about their exposure. He was fucking this woman, in the middle of the hotel's huge pool! Well, not exactly in the middle of the pool, they were fairly well hidden in the little cove, up against the island. In the middle of the pool. But that too suddenly seemed very sexy.

And then he felt her motion speed up, and she groaned and clenched him tightly. And that drove him over the top. He squeezed her body and pumped deeply and rapidly into her sex as his cum pushed out and filled her.

She sighed, and then again giggled happily and musically. And he loved the sound.

They continued to hold each other tightly as their pace slowed, and relaxed.

"That was so good." She whispered in his ear, before shifting her head and kissing him passionately on the mouth. Her tongue darting in and playing with his own.

He was still panting and it was hard for him to breathe and kiss and suck on her tongue all at the same time, but he pulled it off for a few seconds.

He was thankful when she released her hold with her legs and knelt down on the bottom, in front of him.

She again whispered. "Thanks, I needed that. My sister is happy with another woman, but I need a man."

"The pleasure was all mine." He told her and he kissed her again, appreciatively.

He was disappointed when she pushed back and stood up to sit back in her earlier location on the bank. From that position she bent down and holding onto his head with both hands, she leaned down one more time and kissed him.

She then released her hold and sat back with her arms behind her, and her head looking up at the sky, breathing deeply and slowly.

He thought she looked magnificent. Still naked with her body jewelry glinting in the sun, and her breasts raising and descending in front of him.

Without moving she mumbled. "I wonder what our mermaids are doing? If I know my sister, she and Nancy are having their mermaid way with your Ariel clone."

Holy Shit! He thought. Julie?

He'd just made love to this nymph while his wife was hanging out with those two mermaid lesbians. Could Chelsie be right? Was his wife, making love with them? She'd never voiced any interest in other women, but here, now, on this sex-crazy island, was she doing what he was doing? Wow.

He was still lost in thought when Chelsie grabbed her swim suit and put it back on. Of course, he watched every move, attentively.

Noticing, she just smiled at him. "You like?"

"I love. And I adore your jewelry." He told her as she nonchalantly arranged her breasts into their cups.

"Most men do. I do too. I thought about adding a tattoo, perhaps a butterfly right on my mons. What do you think?"

Even though it was only minutes since he'd cum, he felt a stirring in his cock. This girl was too hot for words!

"Well, I'm not a fan of tattoos. Your body is perfect without any ink."

She smiled and again bent down to kiss him.

"You're sweet." But then she stood up and looking down at him, she blew him a kiss and headed off along the nearby walkway with a final wave over her shoulder.

Robert groaned and rolled over to sit on the bottom with is head barely above water, as he leaned against the bank, where he'd just made love to the sexiest and most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Besides his wife, that is...

After a while he slowly swam back to their room. Not knowing if Julie would be there, or not. He was concerned about what had just happened. What he had done. And there was curiosity about what Julie might have been doing, too.

When he got back to their suite, Julie wasn't there. He decided that was a good thing. He wanted more time to digest the events of the afternoon, and prepare for his wife's return.

He collapsed back onto the bed, still naked and extraordinarily enough, he simply drifted off to sleep.

He awoke, hearing Julie calling his name. For a moment he was confused, then he realized it was coming from outside. From the big pool.

He jumped up and trotted out the door to find his mermaid, waiting in the water, hanging on the bank.

"Sorry I was napping," he said as he stepped into the water to lift his lover out and carry her back into their room.

"That's alright. I understand. I need a nap, myself." She said pleasantly.

Inside he gently slid her into her little pool, and onto her underwater couch.

"Would you mind if I did take a nap? I'm exhausted. It was an, ah, interesting afternoon. I'll tell you about it when I wake up, if you tell me about your time, too."