Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Robert's reckoning, the kiss was mutual and lasted longer than necessary, but who was he to judge. He stepped back and let it be. But kept watching.

After Julie released her hold, Kendall sat back, and looked at her friend. "You do like being Ariel, don't you?"

"Yes. Now run along. Johnny is probably in your room, wondering where you are."

"You're right! He's probably worried." She said, giggling, as she waved at Robert and stepped out the patio door, grabbing her bikini top a she passed the chairs.

They heard her splash into the pool and swim away.

"Wow, I like her. She's so much fun." Julie said, happily.

"Yah, me too."

"Hey, you stop that. You dirty old man! You already had your fling with Chelsie. And little Kendall has a husband. A brand new one."

"Okay, okay. You're right. But I think this place puts something in the water. All I can think about is sex."

"Hah, that's because that's all anyone does around here." And she emphasized her point by reaching down and pulling the dildo out of her pussy, through the front slit in her tail.

"Damn!" Robert said, "I forgot that was in there."

"I didn't. And it felt really nice, all morning long. So why don't you get out of those clothes, and get in here with me?"

"Oh, great idea. Sex!"

He was naked in a moment, and they were kissing and splashing around soon thereafter. Again, they used the mermaid, rear-entry position. And it worked as well as the last time. Both of them came almost in perfect unison. And it was wonderful.

After they'd recovered, Robert climbed out and dug out his island cell phone, and called Giselle, "Hi, what does the little red light on the timer display mean?"

"Oh, my. It means that Julie has violated the rules and has accumulated penalty time. An extra six hours as a mermaid."

"And two of them?" because that's what they had noticed on the little screen.

"That's twelve additional hours, I'm afraid. She must have been out of the water for over two hours, so two violations. What happened?"

"Julie fell asleep while sunning, drying her skin."

"Well, that's important, taking care of her skin, but she mustn't break the rules."

"We understand, thanks."

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Giselle asked.

"No, thanks. Bye."

"Goodbye."

Robert looked at Julie. "Damn!" she said, sadly.

"It's only half a day." He replied, trying to console her.

"I guess," she said, dejectedly. She was enjoying herself, but she was also looking forward to getting in some time on the beach, in the ocean, on two legs.

That night they ate in, as the board only showed one out-of-water period available -- not enough to transfer pools, out and back. It seemed like an additional punishment, but, whatever...

After dinner they relaxed, laying side-by-side in the pool, and watched a movie on the TV. For once they were sexed-out, so after the show they kissed goodnight. She settled into her pool and he in the bed, and they fell asleep.

Robert couldn't help himself, and guiltily dreamed of Kendall, and her tight, young body.

Julie, meanwhile dreamed of Ariel, as she happily did each night.

Before she drifted off, though, Julie glanced at the time-remaining display. It showed 179 hours to go. She really wondered if she'd be able to survive that much more time as a mermaid. It was fun, and frustrating, and sexy, and difficult, and so many other things...

In the morning they agreed to make it an easy and relaxing day. After all that's what they were there for.

They again followed what was becoming a happy routine. Breakfast in their room, followed by cuddling and mermaid sex in the room's pool. What better way to start their day in paradise?

Afterwards they just laid around the room, reading and listening to music. Julie was by now totally at ease in the warm water of her personal pool. And she was used to her tail too. She no longer saw it as an major inconvenience. As a mermaid, it was just a part of her body.

When they began feeling hungry, Robert carried her out to the big pool and they leisurely swam to one of the swim-up restaurants that they hadn't yet tried.

The food was excellent, as always, and they spent a couple of hours, eating, drinking and people watching. They saw more beautiful, sexy and sometimes bizarre guests, wandering or swimming past.

Jenny laughed as Robert tried, with some success, to hide his cock, under the water and the table's edge.

In response he blushed, and then stuck his tongue out.

Julie laughed. "I understand. There are a lot of tantalizing sights. And you can't help yourself."

"I can't." he whined with a self-conscious smile. "And how about you? Are you as turned on as I am?"

"Absolutely." She acknowledged.

He then had a thought. "Hey, are you wearing your new dildo?"

It was her turn to blush. "Yes."

"And how does it feel?"

"Wonderful. Along with you, and this place, I'm as horny as I've ever been. I feel like a nymphomaniac."

Robert laughed delightedly. "Oh my God! You mean I have a nymphomaniac mermaid on my hands? That's wonderful. Perhaps we should extend our stay."

"We can't. We have to get back to work, sometime." She replied, laughing at the whole idea. Now she wasn't just a mermaid, she was a nympho mermaid.

With sex now the focus of their thoughts, they paid their bill and headed back to their room.

Arriving, there with a lot of self-control, Julie told her lover that she needed to sun herself on the patio for an hour before heading inside for fun.

"Really? I was planning on ravaging my mermaid. I thought she needed it."

"Oh, she does, nymphomaniac, remember? But my skin needs to revitalize first. Sorry. Stay out here and keep me company."

"Oh, alright," he said, disappointed, but knowing that an hour from now, he'd be screwing his mermaid. He made certain by setting the alarm on his watch.

An hour later they were back in Julie's pool, and again enjoying mermaid sex. And again, it felt fantastic and their orgasms were as good as ever.

Afterwards, floating in the little pool, they kissed and hugged each other.

"This is a wonderful vacation," Julie sighed.

"You're enjoying your surprise package? I was worried, you know."

"I was surprised and not sure if I could handle it all, but now, I'm fine with it. Actually, I love it. Thank you, my love, it was a great idea."

Pleased and relieved, he kissed her. "Well, you have always been my Ariel, so it was ordained that you'd enjoy yourself."

"Yes." She acknowledged, as she kissed him again.

That night was a little special. After dinner at one of the restaurants with swim-up tables, they joined a crowd for a live band performance on an adjacent island. That island had been set up with a dance floor, but sadly mermaids can't dance. So, they lounged in the water enjoying the music, watching the festivities. They made a game out of taking turns pointing out various people or couples who were unique in their dress, dancing styles or displays of affection. Some of the latter went overboard and were apparently making love as they curled up under the stars, ignoring everything else around them. It was a sexual paradise, after all.

Along those same lines, the dress code was, as always, non-existent. There were well-dressed couples and naked couples, and everything in between. It was entertaining, to say the least.

They also met several interesting guests, who happened by, usually above them on the shoreline, while they were floating against the bank.

All of them wore the simple white bracelet of standard guests -- no special packages or sexual proclivities. And all of them were fascinated by the mermaid.

In most cases, it was the woman who was most interested, and they tended to focus on the whole Ariel look and feel. But in many cases, it was the man, who was clearly interested in the eroticism of a pretty mermaid in that sexually charged environment. And there were same-sex pairs too, and they too were fascinated by Julie's tail.

Ahe, actually enjoyed the attention, and she flirted and answered their questions and shared her experiences to date with everyone. Several of the conversations turned into invitations for an extended visit, in someone's suite. All of them were turned down, although a couple were very tempting.

The band had taken a break and people were settling back into the tables, when another couple came walking in their direction. But they were clearly a different breed. Robert and Julie could see that right away. For one thing they saw that their wrist bands were different, very different. He wore a maroon band on his wrist and she wore a red one.

He wore shorts, while she was naked. And she had a metal slave collar around her neck, with a leash that ran down to his hand.

Robert and Julie immediately realized that they were a sex slave and a master. It was the first time they had seen anyone like that at the resort. "They look like they should be at the fetish resort." Robert whispered over at Julie who was watching their approach, curiously.

Julie just nodded. She was focused on the girl's mouth, she had something protruding from between her lips. It looked like an enlarged version of a baby's pacifier. How bizarre is that?

The pair walked straight up to them. "Good evening, I'm Mateo and this is Mia, my pet." the man said. He had a deep and rich voice with a fascinating accent, and he sounded, like he looked -- like he was in command.

The girl on the leash was pretty and shapely but stood silently without saying a word. Of course, with the thing in her mouth, whatever it was, she couldn't.

"Hello, I'm Robert and my mermaid is Julie."

"Nice to meet you, Robert. Your mermaid is lovely. I may have to sign Mia up for that program, sometime. Is your mermaid good in bed?"

Robert, was surprised by the blunt question. But he figured that if the guy had a 'pet' he wasn't exactly timid.

"Oh, she's very good, but not in bed. We have to make love in the water." He replied, with a chuckle. When he glanced over at Julie, he could see that she was not particularly happy. He understood that she wasn't impressed by the way Mateo was staring at her, but only talking to him.

Finally, she spoke up. "I'm curious, Mateo, what is that thing in your lady's mouth? It looks like a pacifier, but she's hardly an infant."

Mateo seemed surprised, that she was speaking. He gave her a disapproving look, before turning to Mia.

"Tell them," he ordered.

The girl reached up and pulled the pacifier out of her mouth. They were amazed when what came out was a cock-shaped dildo, about four inches long. She cleared her throat before she spoke. "Sometimes I blurt out things that upset my master, so he requires me to keep my pacifier in place, all of the time. I can only remove it to eat or drink or, with his permission, to speak."

And as soon as she had finished with her sentence, she pushed the thing back in.

"And?" her man prompted.

Again, she pulled out her pacifier.

"And it keeps my mouth ready and well-practiced to take his wonderful cock into my number three hole." She said, before returning the thing to its place.

Both Robert and Julie were stunned. Neither of them knew how to respond. They just sat and stared up at her, while she stood placidly, with nothing more to say.

Finally, Robert found his voice. "Wow. That's remarkable," he said, unable to come up with anything more appropriate. He tore his eyes off of the girl and looked up at Mateo. "And she keeps it in all of the time?"

"Yes, of course, day and night, except when she's sucking on me." He said with a proud smile.

Julie wasn't sure how she felt. She certainly wasn't impressed. She understood that the girl probably lived her life as a sex object, of her own accord. But it sure wasn't a life that interested her. And the way Mateo spoke and acted, wasn't attractive either. She was used to her lover as an equal, not a slave master.

And the fact that he only spoke to Robert pissed her off.

Mateo continued. "Robert, please tell me more about your mermaid. How long has she been in her costume, and although her mouth is obviously available to give you enjoyment, what about her first and second holes?"

It took Robert a few seconds to understand what Mateo was asking. But he soon realized that the guy was referring to his wife's pussy and ass. This dude was something else! "You mean her pussy and ass?"

"Yes, of course." As if it should be obvious.

"Well, they are available through hidden openings in the appropriate locations."

"Ah, very good. Well, that does sound desirable. I'd like to hear more, but we must be going. We have to catch the shuttle back to our resort, and my pet's ass beckons. Doesn't it my dear?"

Mia removed her pacifier. "Yes master, if that's what you desire. My second hole is always available for your pleasure." And she reinserted the thing into her mouth.

Julie was again shocked, not so much by what she said but how she said it. She seemed happy and even anxious to serve her master. She was either well trained, or she loved her role, or both.

"Nice meeting you." Mateo said as he led Mia away by her leash. She followed along easily.

"Nice meeting you too. Enjoy yourselves." Robert answered amiably.

As soon as the pair had moved out of earshot, Julie turned to him. "I think that's terrible. How humiliating for her."

"But, it's sexy as hell. And she didn't complain."

"How could she? She always has that thing in her mouth."

"Oh, come on. You watched her. She does it automatically. She's well trained, and I certainly didn't get the impression that she hated it, or her life." Robert replied, patiently.

"Well, don't get any ideas. And you'd better not add something like that to your sex fantasies." She finished, forcefully. And she squeezed his hand painfully.

After that unsettling visit, Julie decided that she'd had enough and wanted to get back to her pool., so they settled up, and took their time floating back to their suite.

It was late when they finally got back to their rooms, so they just settled into their respective beds for sleep.

Instead of sex, they both dreamed about Mia and her unique pacifier.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.