Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And from the way she looked at him, he knew that she knew what he had been up too, and he also got the impression that, as Chelsie had suspected, the mermaids had enjoyed themselves, just as he and she had.

Julie confirmed it when she mumbled. "This is one sex-crazed island. I think what happens here, stays here."

"Yes. Absolutely." He whispered as his wife closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep.

He wandered back to his bed relieved and astounded.

That evening, after Julie woke up, they ordered dinner in, and knowing it was important, they spent the evening talking through the events of the afternoon.

Robert went first, partly out of guilt, he was anxious to get it off his chest.

"As soon as you three were out of site, Chelsie kissed me, and then she stripped off her bikini top."

"She is a beautiful girl." Julie said with a grin.

"She is. And her nipples were pierced with large gold rings."

"Oh really."

"Yes, and then she slipped into the water and stripped off her panties and, um, we screwed, there in the water."

"And you enjoyed it."

"Of course. She's beautiful and sexy and she told me that she wasn't fond of sex with other women, like her sister is, and that she was in need of a man."

"So, you were just providing her a service out of the kindness of your heart."

"Yes. No! I..."

Julie laughed. She carried on for quite a while, while Robert sat quietly not sure how to react.

"Relax, my love. I saw it coming and I gave you the nod. I'm not upset."

"I saw the nod, but really wasn't sure. I haven't ever had sex with another woman. Not since we got married."

He slid into the water next to her and kissed her lovingly, and she kissed him back.

"It's okay." She said, softly. "I'm happy for you. And you're not getting straight sex from your mermaid, are you, now?

"No." he replied, but with a smile, indicating that he was calming down. No longer feeling guilty or afraid.

Julie waited for him to settle onto her couch. "Now it's my turn."

"Wait. I have one more confession."

"Oh?"

"The thing that excited me the most was her piercings." He said, watching closely for Julie's reaction. "I thought the rings in her nipples and her pussy were wonderfully, phenomenally sexy."

Julie chuckled. "Wonderfully, phenomenally? Really? I guess you loved them a lot."

"I did." He replied, sheepishly. He understood that he'd gone overboard, but nonetheless, he hoped that his lover would consider getting piercings like Chelsie.

"And she had one in her pussy, too? You hadn't mentioned that."

"She did. In her clit hood."

Julie could tell how excited he was, but she wasn't really interested at the moment. She wondered if she'd just discovered one of his fantasies. Did he have a fetish for body mods? But it was something to explore on another day.

She took a deep breath. "Robert, I'm happy for you. I never thought I'd actually be pleased that you'd have sex with someone else. But now, here, I realize that it doesn't change our love for one another, and that it was something that made you happy. And I'm pleased with that."

He breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Thank you, my dearest. You are my one and only love, and that will never change."

"Good. And I had a wonderful time myself." She said, and then she took a deep breath, preparing to tell her story. And it was quite a tale.

"I'd love to hear all about it."

Julie laughed. "I'm sure you would, you perv." But she pulled him over and kissed him, before starting in on her escapade.

"The three of us swam over to their suite. I think it's actually a little larger than ours, and it has a small outside deck that runs right to the edge of the big pool. I'm sure we've passed it during our wanderings, today.

"We helped each other out of the water, that involved a lot of touchy-feely and giggling, by the way, and then we scooched backwards on our asses into their suite, where we all tumbled into their pool.

"And then they were all over me. It was kind of overwhelming, at first. I hadn't really kissed a girl since college."

"Wait. I never knew about that." Robert interrupted.

"Oh, it wasn't any big thing, just a little fling with a lonely roommate. Forget it.

"Anyway, there was a lot of kissing, and hugging and cuddling, with all three of us participating, but mostly the two of them on me. I have to admit, I really enjoyed it."

She chuckled, self-consciously for a few minutes, remembering.

"It must have been a fantastic sight. Three mermaids making out in the pool. I wish I had a video."

"Me too." Robert interjected, with a lascivious smile.

"Well, we might have if you hadn't kept Chelsie so busy."

"Hey, it was her who kept me busy."

"Yah, right. Now let me finish." She said, giggling.

"Occasionally one of them would tell me how much they adored my body, and how much fun it was for them to love another mermaid.

"And then one of them snaked her hand into my pussy from in front. And it felt wonderful. By then I was really turned on and it felt really nice. Only a woman really knows how to get another woman off."

"I've heard that." Robert mumbled.

"I'm afraid it's true. And before long, with both of them working me over, I had an orgasm. And then Nancy, more like a magician than a mermaid, pulled a dildo out of her pussy and began using it on Glenda."

"Really?" Robert was getting more and more aroused, just picturing the event. Damn! Three mermaids...

"Yes, really. Again, I was surprised and uncertain, but mostly turned-on. I watched for a minute and then joined in, kissing Glenda while her girlfriend got her off with her dildo. And once Glenda had orgasmed, they switched and Glenda used the thing on Nancy."

Julie paused, she was panting and excited, and getting excited by her own memories of the episode.

"Then they came after me again and with their dildo inside me, I came again."

She paused to take a deep breath and compose herself.

"And after that we all just relaxed, in a heap on the bench in the pool. Cuddling and laughing and feeling good."

Julie paused and chuckled. "I'm sure we looked like a pile of cod, in a stall at the fish monger."

Robert laughed. "I'll take three."

Julie splashed him, for the remark.

"We were still lying there when Chelsie walked in the front door. We calmed down after that.

"When I mentioned that I should be getting back here, Nancy asked Chelsie to retrieve a new dildo from her luggage. It was still in its box. She took it, and handed it to me. When I tried to refuse, as I couldn't see swimming back here, with a dildo in my hand, Nancy opened the box, pulled out the thing, and with Glenda's help, gently pushed it inside me.

"So, I came back with my hands empty, but with my pussy full." Julie said, laughing.

When she looked over at her man, he had his eyes closed and was practically moaning, while holding his cock.

"Hey you. Stop that!" She cried. "Don't you dare loose it!" And she reached over and gave him a slap on the shoulder. That snapped him out of it.

When he had regained some control, she finished her story.

"Robert, that was the first time I ever made love to a woman, two women, two mermaids, whatever.

They both chuckled.

"It was fun, no doubt, and I had two fine orgasms, but I prefer sex with you, and I'm sure I always will."

"Good," he said as he slipped into the water next to his mermaid. He then grabbed her and they hugged and kissed, as they always did.

And as often happened, their passion grew and they began thinking of sex. Julie began fondling his hard cock and he found the opening to her pussy with his fingers. But he quickly discovered that her sex was still filled by the famous dido!

She realized it too and began giggling. "Surprise!"

He laughed. "Are you going to keep that thing in place always?"

"I just might, it feels wonderful. And it's a nice substitute for the oral sex, I can't enjoy because of my suit."

"You know the thought of that thing inside you, drives me crazy horny."

She giggled, again. "Is that such a bad thing? That's certainly the way I want you."

She then released his cock, eliciting a moan, and pushed his hand away, so she could reach in and pull the thing out of its nest.

When she moved to set it on the side of the deck, he grabbed her hand. "Let me see."

He pulled her hand and the dildo over close enough to get a good look at the thing. It wasn't like a real cock. It was pink, and soft silicone and bullet shaped. And it was about the same size as his hard cock.

When he commented on its shape, Julie laughed. "I do prefer the real thing."

"Good. Now put that thing down and come back here, I want to screw my lovely mermaid."

They made love passionately, and the sex was fantastic. And although they didn't admit it, while they fucked, they were both dreaming of the sex they'd had that afternoon.

They were lounging in the water, cuddling and recovering, when Robert muttered. "Three mermaids making love and no pictures." He punctuated his statement with a big, disappointed sigh.

Julie chuckled. "Sorry, no pictures are allowed on the island, remember? And I wouldn't want any record of that event."

"But, Julie." He whined.

"Oh stop! You can dream about it all you want, but you'll never see any photos."

He gave up, sadly.

But she made his disappointment worse. "I wish I had some photos." She whispered, and then broke out laughing.

In the end, neither of them was upset. Both of them had enjoyed their private adventures. They were happy to attribute everything to the island's sexually-charged atmosphere. After a little debate, they also did not make any commitments that would prevent similar occurrences in the days ahead. They were, after all, on Paradise Isle where sex was abundant and free.

And Julie slept soundly in her watery bed while Robert did likewise in the suite's human one.

In the morning, while they ate breakfast, Robert sitting on the edge of the pool as he always did while they ate, reached over and picked up the dildo which was still laying where Julie had dropped it the night before.

As he'd seen, it was a soft, medium sized dildo. He'd seen pictures, but had never seen one. Julie didn't own one, back hoe. As far as he knew.

Julie chuckled. "It fits comfortably inside my suit. It's invisible from the outside. And it feels wonderful." She said with a happy smile.

"Well, that's impressive, and convenient too, I suppose." He said chuckling.

"Are you going to put it back in?" He asked, aroused by the idea.

"I just might. I hear from my new friends that it's an excellent way of whiling away the time when you're locked in a mermaid tail."

After breakfast, and tips to the bathroom and dip tank, they prepared to go out, deciding to follow their normal daily routine -- basically wander around the resort's pool, relax and see what they could see.

"Are you going to try out your dildo?" he asked.

Julie thought she heard some excitement in his voice. "I haven't decided."

"I think you should. It will drive me crazy, thinking about you, next to me, with that thing inside you."

"You're becoming such a deviant," she laughed. "Alright, I will if you leave your suit behind again."

When he balked at the idea, she reminded him about how well that practice had worked, yesterday, with the lovely Chelsie. He couldn't argue with that, so a few minutes later he carried his mermaid straight out and into the big pool. She with her dildo in place and he with his hard cock on full display.

"It's hard to believe that we've only been here two days, and the place has turned us into a couple of sex maniacs." He muttered as they swam away from their suite.

For the next several hours they swam and floated around the waterways. Julie was really enjoying herself. She had now become comfortable enough, in her tail, that she actually did start thinking of herself as a mermaid. And that idea was thrilling and stimulating.

And with all of her previous experience as a competitive swimmer, she rapidly learned to move gracefully and quickly through the water, fluttering her tail for locomotion. When they encountered long straight-aways, she sprinted ahead of Robert, and then turned and returned to him, moving through the water like a shark, or a real mermaid.

After a while, they stopped at one of the bars for mimosas. And visited a snack bar for junk food. They also stopped at the little cove where they had met up with their lovers, yesterday, but the spot was empty. So, they settled down there and cuddled, for a while.

Throughout their wanderings, they saw other couples lounging around the islands and the room terraces. Many of them were making out. Some of them were handsome or pretty while others, thankfully fewer of them, were unkind on the eyes. And, of course everyone was in various states of dress, or undress.

It seemed to be a typical day on Paradise Isle, sex capital of the Caribbean. What fun!

"How is that thing feeling?" Robert eventually asked as they floated along. The thought of his lovely mermaid, with the dildo inside her, had kept him horny and hard throughout their journey.

"Um, strange. And wonderful," she replied with a contented smile.

"Making you horny?"

"Yes." But then she looked down into the water. "It looks like you're horny too. In fact, it seems like you're always hard, these days."

"Well, I can't help it. You, your tail, all of the women, and this place, overall. Everything is so very sexy. I've never been this turned on, for this long."

"Not to mention Chelsie."

He blushed, "yah, her too."

"I've never seen you this horny before either. Except perhaps on our honeymoon." She said giggling. "It's a different side of you. I like it."

"Only because you're turned on by your mermaid persona. It has you all horny too and kinky also."

And although they were both dreaming about her session with her two lesbian mermaid friends, they let the conversation end there.

It was early afternoon when they returned to their part of the pool and swam over toward their suite. Julie was planning to lay out and sun herself for an hour, while Robert was thinking about the resort's highly rated golf course. He was thinking of getting in a round.

He had just lifted his mermaid out of the water, when they were interrupted.

"Hi Ariel!" Kendall called happily, from the deeper water, nearby.

Laughing, Julie turned her head and called back, "hi, Kendall, how are you two doing? Recovered from last night?"

Kendall laughed. "Oh yes. We had a great time. Are you two getting out? I was hoping to be able to swim around and visit with you, today. You're so beautifully fascinating."

Robert, holding her in his arms, turned to face the cute newlywed and her husband. Forgetting that his hard cock was on full display beneath his wife's scale-covered ass.

Julie realized that it was a difficult situation for her husband. He was holding her, and his cock was on full display! She giggled at the thought.

"Well, I was just going to dry off and catch a little sun, here on our patio. If you want to join me, we could talk. Robert was going to head off and check out the golf course, to see if he might be able to play a round, tomorrow."

Kendall looked over at Johnny, who shrugged, noncommittally.

"That sounds like fun. I'm a little tired of floating around, myself. And don't worry, I know you're Julie, not Ariel. It's just so much fun to think of you as her."

Julie laughed at that. "Well, if that's what you like, it's fine with me. I love her too. In fact, there's a story around that, that I can share with you."

Robert stood there, still holding his mermaid as Kendall swam over, and hauled herself out. She looked great in a tiny, white bikini.

"What about you Johnny? Do you want to join us?" Julie then called out.

He paused for a moment, still in the water. "Well, Robert, I'm a golfer myself, would you mind if I came along to check out the course? Perhaps we can even do a round together."

"Hey, no problem. Come along." Robert replied, "I'd be happy for the company."

"Great!" Johnny said as he followed his bride to the shore where Robert was standing with Julie.

Kendall couldn't resist. "And don't worry, Johnny is wearing a swim suit, he won't need to borrow anything, except perhaps a T-shirt."

Julie cracked-up laughing while Robert blushed. He realized that his cock was clearly visible while he stood there, and it was fully erect, too!

"Um, I'm sure I can grab a shirt for him, while I get dressed." He mumbled as he turned hurriedly, and stepped up to lay Julie, who was still sniggering, down in one of the lounge chairs on the patio, just outside their room. He also realized that he was mooning the other couple as he bent over. Shit!

He heard Johnny climbing out of the water behind him.

With Julie settled, he quickly ducked into the room and pulled on a pair of shorts and a shirt, and dug one out for Johnny.

When he returned, Johnny was standing, waiting, and Kendall was sprawled out in her bikini on the lounge chair next to Julie. They had already started chatting about Ariel, with Julie telling how that was actually her nick-name.

Robert couldn't help but notice that Kendall had a pretty, but boyish body, with small breasts, and slim hips. But her skin was perfect and she looked young and happy.

With Johnny wearing one of his shirts, and Robert dressed at last, the two guys headed out the door, after they'd paused so Johnny could examine the suite, and its mermaid pool. As they walked, Robert explained to Johnny the aspects of the mermaid package and the need for the in-room pool.

Kendall spent an hour peppering Ariel about her life as a mermaid. She was fascinated, enchanted, really.

As they talked, Kendall sat up and casually removed her bikini top. "I want to even out my tan, too." She explained.

After a while Julie asked her friend to duck in and grab them a couple of beers. When Kendall returned, she had another set of questions about Ariel's pool.

Time passed and not only did the talk wane, but the warm sun had its effect and the two girls grew sleepy.

It was a couple of hours later when Robert finally returned. He and Johnny had split in the lobby after visiting the pro-shop and stopping by the bar for a couple of beers. The two of them had hit it off, and made reservations to play a round a couple days in the future - no tee-times were available, tomorrow.

Arriving back at the room, Robert was surprised to find the two girls asleep outside. He then shifted to shock as he realized that Julie had broken the rules, having been out of the water for over two hours, straight.

He stepped over to his mermaid and woke her as he gently lifted her up off the lounger.

"What?" she mumbled as she came too.

"You slept well past the time when you should have been back in the water."

"Oh shit!"

Kendall woke up from the commotion. "What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"I've been out of the water too long!" Julie wailed as Robert hustled her into the room and slipped her into her pool.

Kendall jumped up and followed in behind them.

Standing up, Robert noticed she wasn't wearing her top. "If our mermaid stays out of the water for more than an hour, she'll be punished by having to stay a mermaid for an extra six hours."

"Oh, that's right, you told me that." She said, glancing at Julie and kneeling down by the edge of the pool. "I'm so sorry. It's my fault." And she looked like she was going to cry.

"Oh nonsense." Julie scolded. "I knew the rules and I fell asleep and blew it. And besides it's not that big a deal. I'm getting used to being a mermaid and I like it."

And she reached up and wrapped a wet hand around behind Kendall's head and pulled her down for a kiss.