Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she hung her head, humiliated, refusing to look at either of them.

"Oh, come now. No reason to be ashamed. This whole place is all about making love, and kinky sex. I suspected as much. Does Robert use both holes back there?"

Upset, by that overly crass question Julie's head snapped back and she said "No," decisively.

"Alright, I understand. But I must know if it's possible, as I really enjoy fucking my pet in her second hole, her ass. Will that be possible if she's wearing a mermaid tail like yours?"

Julie literally groaned, before mumbling, "yes."

"Excellent. I think that's enough for now. Let's finish our meals." Mateo stated, much to Julies' relief.

The three of them concentrated on their plates, and turned their conversation to more normal discussions. Mia, of course, didn't participate much. She rarely asked to speak, and only on occasion did Mateo direct a question her way.

It increased Julie's concern for the girl's well-being. But every time she glanced over at her, she seemed content. It was certainly odd, though, watching her feed herself. Scooping up some food, remove her pacifier, shovel the bite into her mouth, chew, swallow and then reinsert the dildo.

Other diners also seemed fascinated or amazed. And a few appeared disgusted. But Mia just carried on, ignoring them all.

While she ate, Julie took a few minutes to actually examine the girl sitting above her. She'd been so fixated on her pacifier; she hadn't really looked before. The girl was pretty and shapely. And, of course totally naked, and apparently used to being on display. Her body was perfectly proportioned, and unsullied by piercings or tattoos, or even skin blemishes. Julie was actually surprised by that. She expected sex slaves to have huge boobs, and obscene tattoos or some such. Her clean body was actually a bit of a relief.

When they had all finished their meal and the table had been cleared, there was an awkward moment of silence, before Mateo looked at Julie and smiled. "Julie, my dear, I'd really like to sample sex with a mermaid." And after dropping that bombshell, he nodded to Mia, who removed her pacifier, and smiled down warmly.

"Yes, please Julie I'm sure master would love it, and I would too. If you don't want to leave the water, we could find some little cove along the shore. It would be so much fun." She then pushed back her chair and careful not to tangle her leash knelt down on the deck, and removed her pacifier, once again, before leaning down and kissing Julie on the mouth.

Julie was surprised, but she didn't resist. It was all too stunning. And the girl was a very good kisser, with a long and active tongue.

When she finally broke off the kiss and knelt up, naturally replacing the dildo in her mouth. Julie took a deep breath. She realized how aroused she was. Her pussy was begging for sex.

But it only took her a minute to decide, no. As much fun as it might be. She had already had a lesbian threesome experience with her fellow mermaids, and resisted the urge for a repeat session with demanding Mateo, and submissive Mia, as pretty as she was.

"I'm sorry, but I need to be getting back to my room. My husband should be back soon. You two are fascinating, and attractive, but I'm not really interested."

She was looking into Mia's eyes as she spoke, and could immediately see the disappointment in her expression. It made her wonder if the invitation was more her doing than Mateo's. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized that it was more likely all Mateo, and that Mia was just bait, encouraged by her master to help reel her in.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I was really hoping you'd cooperate," he said. Rather than disappointed, he seemed frustrated and a little angry. Julie supposed that he was seldom refused, by Mia, or any woman. Too bad for him.

"In any case, thanks for the meal, and the company. Perhaps we'll meet again. Farewell." She said as she pushed off into the deeper water, and with a wave, turned and glided away, cutting through the water like the mermaid she was.

She didn't look back, and only worried a little about how Mateo might take out his anger at his pet.

Back outside their room. Julie struggled to climb out of the water and onto the shore, and then slither ass-backwards up to their patio. She contemplated sunning herself, to help her skin, as she had most of an hour before she had to be back into the water, but she was in no mood to tackle the climb into the lounge chair. Sighing with frustration she just moved inside and slid into her little pool.

She had to use the dip tank, anyway.

After completing that chore, she slid onto her underwater couch and tried to nap. But she was to wound up to relax and sleep.

Her time with Mateo and his pet, had turned her on. But it had also upset her, too. Mia was attractive and interesting, she liked her. But that guy was intimidating and dominating and he made her uncomfortable. And the way she had submitted to his demands was kind of scarry. Mia was clearly a submissive girl, but she had never considered herself submissive. But she had to admit that she had submitted to Mateo, at least to some extent.

She was relieved that she hadn't agreed to have sex with them. It bothered her that she felt that she had been a little bit tempted to, though.

Next, she debated with herself whether to tell Robert about her lunch encounter, of just keep it to herself. She didn't expect to ever see Mateo and Mia again, so she decided not to broach the subject with her man. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

She did finally doze off, to be awoken by a knock on the suite's door.

She was trying to figure out what to do when the door opened slowly, and Giselle stuck her head in. "Hello, Julie, are you there? Can we come in?"

"We?" Julie responded, knowing who she meant but wanting to hear her answer.

Giselle giggled. "Yes, mermaid Kendall and I."

Julie laughed, "of course, please, by all means, come on in. I'm sure your mermaid needs to get into the water, she and I can share my pool."

Julie thought she heard Kendall's delighted laugh, in the background, and it gave her a thrill.

Giselle then maneuvered pretty mermaid Kendall into the suite, in her oversized wheelchair, and over to the pool, where Julie waited, excitedly. Kendall was grinning ear-to-ear. And she looked delightful with her mermaid tail. All of the tails were uniquely colored and patterned, and hers was perfect for her skin tones. Although with her long, bright red hair, like the perfect Ariel mermaid, she was a close match to Julie.

"Hi." Kendall said laughing. "Don't I look wonderful?"

"You do. Come on in, the water is perfect for the likes of us." Julie said, holding out her arms.

"And I brought us a present, to celebrate." Kendall exclaimed holding up a bottle of champaign.

"Yes, she made me detour to the store along the way over." Giselle said chuckling and joining in the fun.

"Well then, if you would get some glasses, I'd love for you to join us." Julie said.

"Oh, I'll get the glasses, and even open the bottle, but I can't drink on duty, and I do have other guests to take care of." Giselle replied, as she bent to help Kendall out of the chair and into the water. As a brand-new mermaid, she was clumsy, at best.

Once in the water Kendall wrapped her arms around her mentor and hugged her tightly, so delighted, she was all giddy and giggly.

The two of them splashed around for a few minutes, delightedly and then their lips met and they kissed, happily.

They only broke it up when Giselle returned with the open bottle and two full glasses of bubbly.

"Here you go girls. Have fun. Kendall if you need anything, call me. But I'm sure Julie can explain life as a mermaid to you better than I can. By now she qualifies as the genuine article." She then turned and headed for the door.

"Thank you so much." Kendall called out as Giselle closed the door behind her.

After that the two mermaids settled down on the underwater couch, laying side-by-side, holding hands, while Julie explained the things she had learned about living the mermaid life, there on the island.

She provided more details on sex, and the dip tank, and swimming and moving on dry land and anything else that came to mind. And Kendall took it all in. smiling and nodding all the while. She was so excited, and in love with her new self.

"I only have seventy-two hours to go before we leave." Kendall said plaintively, after listening attentively for a couple of hours.

"Well then Ariel, you need to have as much fun as you can in the time allowed, and you'd better not break the rules or you're really going to be stuck!"

"I know, right?"

"I think I'll go with that while I'm a mermaid." Kendall said, after a period of quiet.

"What?"

"Ariel. Please call me Ariel. I want everyone to call me Ariel. I'll be her, instead of Kendall the human."

Julie chuckled, and shook her head. "Okay, if that's what you want. Dearest Ariel."

They were still lounging together, chatting, when Ariel suddenly paused, seemingly disturbed, lost in thought.

Julie, concerned, waited for her to snap out of it.

Finally, Ariel turned to her, "what if Johnny hates it?" she mused.

"I think he'll love it. What guy doesn't love the idea of their very own mermaid?"

"I don't know. We've never talked about it, other than when we met you. Not like you and Robert did."

"Wasn't he fascinated with me. Most men have been." Julie said, proudly. And as soon as she said it, she knew that she loved that aspect, too. She really adored being a sexy and alluring mermaid.

Ariel looked at her. "I'm sure he was turned on by you."

"Yup. See, stop worrying. And besides, it's only for three days. Kendall has a lifetime to enjoy her life with her new husband, but Ariel only has the next few days."

That thought helped Ariel relax. She would have a lifetime of love with her husband, back home, when she would be Kendall. She reached out and pulled Julie into another hug and kiss. "Thank you. Love you."

"I love you too, Ariel." Julie replied. And she meant it.

The two of them relaxed and floated for a while after that, until Ariel shyly announced that she had to relieve herself. They'd already talked about the process, but this would be her first time actually using the dip tank.

To make it a little easier for her friend, Julie turned her back as the newest mermaid used the facility, and then came out giggling.

Julie turned, "what's so funny?"

"It felt good." Ariel replied.

"Not gross? It seemed gross the first time I used it."

"Nope. Perhaps because I knew what to expect. I don't know. It just seemed kind of natural. Like a real fish." And she laughed.

Julie joined in. "We're half fish, anyway."

When they finished laughing, Julie decided to find out how their men were doing, and when they'd be back. She used her island phone to call Robert.

When he said that they'd be finished in about an hour, she told him to bring Johnny back to their room as the two girls were hanging out there.

After the call, the mermaids went back to lounging and chatting, sitting together in Julie's pool. Periodically, Ariel would slip off the bench, to float and tread water in the center, giggling delightedly.

Julie watched and laughed with, and at, her antics. The girl was so very thrilled by her new body.

They quieted down when they heard the guys at the door.

Per their plans, Julie quickly slipped off the couch, while Ariel shifted to lay in the contoured spot.

"Hi girls. Just lying around?" Robert asked happily. As the two guys stepped up to the pool. Only after he got close, did he realize that Kendall's hair now matched Julie's -- red, full and long.

Johnny had seen it too, but he hadn't understood what it meant.

"Yes, we are." Julie replied.

Then giggling, Ariel added, "like two magical mermaids," and she lifted her tail up and splashed it back into the water. Showing off her new mermaid body.

"Holy shit!" Johnny cried, in awe.

"Wow," Robert said, as he looked at Julie, who just smiled and shrugged.

Johnny knelt down on the deck next to his wife, to get a better look, and confirm his vision.

"You have a mermaid tail," he said in wonder.

"Yup." Ariel replied, happily. "Just like Julie. We talked to the resort and they made the arrangements. We have a new, mermaid friendly suite and for the next three days, until we have to leave for home, I'm a mermaid."

She reached up and grabbed her husband's shoulders, and pulled him down, and herself up so she could kiss him, delightedly.

"You like?" She asked as she released him and slid back into the water.

"Um, Yes. I guess."

"You guess? I'm gorgeous, and sexy, and Ariel!"

Johnny was still stunned by the development. But the longer he looked at his exotic wife, the more enthused he became, and the harder his cock grew. He could see that she was excited and happy, and that made him happy too.

"You do look good, and sexy. It's just such a surprise. And you're locked that way for the rest of our time, here?"

"Yes!" she said, excitedly. "So only mermaid sex for you from now on." And this time she reached up and patted at his bulging crotch. Making him jump back, surprised and embarrassed.

And Ariel laughed at the wet spot she'd left behind, right where he shouldn't be...

Robert and Julie joined in the laughing, as Johnny sputtered.

"We'll have to do something about that." Ariel added, and she chuckled again.

"And by the way, since I'm now a mermaid, you need to call me Ariel. Please. When I'm back to being a human, I'll go back to being Kendall. But for now, you're the human lover of a mermaid."

The four of them talked for only a few minutes before Johnny declared the absolute need to get his mermaid back to their new room.

Julie giggled. "Anxious to be alone with your mermaid?"

Johnny blushed, and nodded, enthusiastically. "Of course," he said, while chuckling.

"I'm ready." Ariel spoke up, excitedly. "But I want to swim. Julie, would you mind escorting me?"

Julie paused for a moment, she's already been out of the water twice, and this will add another trip out and back. She'll be setting herself up for another penalty, if she and Robert go out again, later. But she couldn't refuse her new, sister.

"Sure. Johnny, why don't you take the wheelchair and meet us at room 24-11, I think it's close; just around the corner. Robert, would you mind taking us out?"

He nodded, not exactly enthusiastically, and stepped over to lift his wife out. He carried her outside and deposited her carefully into the big pool. He then returned to gather up Ariel.

As always, it's a chore, but he gets a little thrill when he carries pretty Ariel.

"Thanks," she says and gives him a quick kiss, as he places her into the water next to Julie.

The two mermaids then head off, waving, as he heads back inside for a beer and a rest.

Johnny had watched the process for a moment, but then turned and hurried out to grab the mermaid wheelchair and set out to find his way to their new suite. He wants to meet his mermaid there to lift her out of the water and into her special indoor pool. Sex with his mermaid is the only thing on his mind.

As they make their way toward Ariel's suite, Julie coaches her on how to swim like the mermaid she now is. Ariel has a lot to learn, and not all that much time to figure it out.

Arriving at the bank near their new room, they meet Johnny, and under Julie's watchful eye, he lifts his wife out and carries her into their mermaid suite. Julie laughs when she hears a splash and a squeal erupt from their open patio door.

A moment later Johnny appears, wet, waves and calls "thanks," before closing the door and disappearing inside.

Julie laughs, waves, and speeds back to her place. She's is still giggling when she arrives back outside her own room and calls for Robert to retrieve her.

Back at her suite, and in her own pool, Robert handed her a beer, and they talked and joked about the young couple.

"So, she's Ariel, now."

"Yup."

"And she's happy?"

"Absolutely. What do you think Johnny will think?" she asked, concerned.

Robert laughed. "I think, he'll be happy. On the course today he raved about how sexy you were."

"Oh, really?"

Robert chuckled, "he has the hots for you, my mermaid."

"Well, then he'll have the hots for his own mermaid." She said, laughing.

Robert, laughed as he got up to duck into the shower. getting rid of his golf clothes and washing off the sweat of the day. When he stepped out, he called to her, "I'm starving, let's go out to one of the nicer places."

Julie was stuck. She wanted to go out too. She was hungry and was certainly interested in going out for an enjoyable dinner. Another room-service meal didn't sound very attractive. But she knew that she really shouldn't, as she'd already been out of the water four times, that day.

Shit, shit, shit! She thought, as she debated with herself. Apparently, Robert had lost count, or he would have just ordered in.

When he stepped over, in his swim suit, he looked good. "Ready? I'm really hungry."

"Wait a minute. We can't." She said, looking up at him.

"What" he said, sheepishly.

For a moment she wondered at his reaction, but it suddenly hit her that he was wearing his trunks, instead of going naked, like she preferred.

So, instead of shutting down his plans, because of the penalty, she just played along. "What's with the suit? Strip, you stud."

He shook his head, sadly, but reached for the waistband, and groaning, he slipped off his trunks. "Happy now?

"Yes, much better. Now you can carry me to the pool, like a good manservant."

He laughed. "And husband and lover."

"Yes, that too."

As he lifted her out of her pool, Julie was thinking, this had better be worth it. Another twelve hours as a mermaid...

But as they swam away, toward the restaurant, she decided that it was indeed worth it. She loved her mermaid life, and another twelve hours wasn't exactly a punishment, anymore.

They had a great time; the food was excellent and it was accompanied by a lot of alcohol.

It was late when they got back into their suite, and a couple of minutes later, Robert noticed the two penalty lights on the tote board. "Hey, what's up? How many times were you out of the water today?"

Julie decided to play dumb. "Well, let's see. I was out with Kendall this morning. And with you, tonight. And, oh shit, I was out again when I took Ariel to her room."

"Well damn! That's another twelve hours."

"Yes, but it won't be all that bad."

"If you're okay with it, I am, I guess." And he followed that up with a big yawn.

"Honey, if you don't mind, I'm tired, and full of food, and sun burned too. Would you mind terribly if I just crashed? I'm sorry."

He did look exhausted, so she smiled weakly. "I understand, there's always tomorrow."

He bent down and they kissed before he staggered over to the bed and climbed in under the sheets.

Julie sadly stretched out on her underwater bed. She was tired, too, but also awfully horny, after the exciting events of her day.

She tried to go to sleep, while listening to her husband snoring lightly in the big bed. But after a while she gave up and reaching down, she began manipulating the dildo that was still buried inside her sex. It felt good, and soon it was feeling very good. She began to pant and squirm, and careful not to wake her sleeping husband she got herself off.

It wasn't a spectacular orgasm, but it was a nice one and it quenched her need. She knew she'd be ready for more and better sex in the morning, and she made plans for just that.

It was enough, though to take her edge off, and she was finally able to get to sleep.

Her last thought centered on how much she was enjoying her unique and kinky vacation.