Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe they do put something in the water at this place. How else could she explain how she'd made love to two women, and now admitted to loving dear Kendall. All in the past few days, at this place. Not to mention that they were all mermaids.

Robert was up first the next morning, and Julie only woke up when he came out of the bathroom, stubbing his toe on a nearby chair. "Ouch!"

"Are you alright?" she asked, sleepily.

"Yes, I knew that chair was trouble, it's too close to the bathroom door." He growled as he rubbed his foot. "I never use it anyway."

"Mermaids don't use chairs. We can't." She said, shaking her head, sadly.

"Are you still okay with living a mermaid life?" he asked, concerned.

She only needed to think for a minute. "Yes, I'm really enjoying this. Even the inconveniences, and not being able to sit on a chair." She said with a chuckle.

"Really? It does seem like there are a lot of inconveniences."

"Well, there are. But that's life for a mermaid in a human world. It adds to the adventure and makes it more real. I do love it."

And it was clear that she did.

"Thanks for this, my love." She added, blowing him a kiss form her lounge in the pool.

He was relieved, and pleased. He hobbled over, knelt down and leaned in to give her a kiss.

It became very passionate, so much so that he almost fell head-first into the water on top of her.

They laughed it off, but finished when Julie declared her need to use her dip tank.

"I'm even used to this. In fact, I think it's easier than the way you humans pee and poop."

He laughed. "I'll just stick with the toilet."

"Are you sure, you could use the dip tank, just like I do. And then we could just shift right into mermaid sex. You owe me for being too tired, last night."

He looked at her for a moment, then slid off his underwear and stepped over to slide directly into the dip tank. He hit the button and mumbled, "just pee."

A moment later he turned off the water jets and, slid over to his wife, who was laying smiling on her couch.

"Not bad, eh?"

He smiled sheepishly, "easy."

"See." She said, as she reached down to her front slit and removed the dildo from her pussy.

"You keep that there all of the time?" He asked in wonder. Damn! The very thought of it was so hot!

"Well, it does feel good. I've kind of gotten used to it." She said, slyly. "I doubt if I'll still keep it around when I'm back home. But this place..."

"Yah, they put something in the water." He replied and they both laughed.

He laid down on top of her and they kissed and hugged half under water, until they were ready, it didn't take long, and then he rolled off while she pushed herself up on to her knees so he could crawl up behind her and carefully push his cock through her rear slit and into her waiting pussy.

They both sighed contentedly as they felt each other's sex.

Slowly Robert began thrusting in and out as she pushed back and she was so very horny that she came almost immediately. He was surprised, as it usually took her longer than that!

He wondered if his lover had become so very aroused because a of the dildo, or was it the good times with her fellow mermaid, or just the environment. But, no matter, he was happy for her.

With a major effort he held off, and by working diligently he succeeded in giving his mermaid a second orgasm, before he couldn't control himself any longer and he came filling his mermaid's pussy with his sperm.

When he was empty and had regained some energy, he rolled off of her and they settled onto the under-water couch, lying side by side.

Idly, he laid his arm on her belly and then slid his hand down until he could fit a couple of fingers into her front slit.

When he reached in far enough, his fingertips tickled her clit, and she groaned and shivered.

"What?" she asked. Thinking more like, why are you groping me, now?

"Oh, just playing." He replied, casually.

Squirming, she moaned, and reached down to push his hand away. But he resisted.

"I miss your pussy." He said, wistfully.

"But you were just in my pussy. And you did a wonderful job, I must say." And she giggled.

"But I miss normal sex, and I miss licking you."

She sighed. "I miss that too. But mermaids just can't do it that way, or enjoy oral, like two-legged women can. It's another consequence of being half fish."

"But you still love being a mermaid?"

"Absolutely." And she rolled onto her side, feeling his fingers shift inside her, and kissed him.

Then giggling she pushed him off the couch and into the deeper water, freeing herself so she could slither past and into the dip tank.

"I need to clean myself out," she told him as she hit the button to start the water flow.

While she used the tank, he climbed out to sit on the edge.

Finished she swam over to him.

"That was lovely, but I'm ready for breakfast." She said settling back onto her mermaid bed.

"It was." He replied as he pulled himself out of the water and stepped over to pick up his phone. "What would you like for breakfast? I'm buying."

While they were eating, Julie paused. "Huh, I expected to hear from the newest mermaid."

"Ariel and Johnny? They're probably fucking like rabbits." Robert said, chuckling.

"No, more like spawning salmon." July replied and they both laughed.

It was mid-morning when they finished eating and relaxing, and just as they were preparing to head out into the big pool, Julie's phone rang.

"Hi Kendall, er, Ariel, how's life as a mermaid?" she said, winking at Robert, who was standing nearby.

He walked out onto the patio to check the morning sunlight, while Julie and Ariel talked.

A few minutes later he heard Julie finish the call and stepped back in. "Are you ready to come out now? It's another beautiful day in paradise."

"Yup. They had a very exciting night, and they'll meet us for lunch at Restaurant 11. That's the big one kind of in the middle."

"I bet they had an 'exciting' night." He chuckled.

"Especially since I explained mermaid sex to her while we waited for you guys to finish your game."

"Ah, ha, secret girl talk?"

"No, mermaid talk."

They laughed as Robert reached down, and lifted her out of her pool and carried her out to the resorts pool, for another day in the water. It was what mermaids do, so he had no choice but to accompany her.

An hour later, they were on the other side of the huge pool complex, where the river-like pool opened to another long strait section. Julie couldn't help herself, she felt the need for speed; mermaid speed, so she took off like a fish, leaving Robert behind.

He knew she'd swim out until the turn and then return, so he just leisurely floated, and waited.

Only a few minutes later his mermaid was back, panting and laughing like she always did after a fast swim.

"Damn, that's fun. I really do feel like a mermaid, when I swim like that."

"Well, if you want to swim more laps, I can go over to that bar and sit while you enjoy yourself." He said nodding over to the island bar up on the shore next to them.

"Would you mind?"

"Not at all."

"Okay. Great! When I'm all tuckered out, I'll come and get you." And she was off like a sprinter, zipping through the water.

He was sitting at the bar, nursing a beer and watching s football (soccer) game on the TV, when one of the teams scored a goal. He was surprised when no one else in the place cheered at the occurrence.

When he turned around, he saw that most everyone else in the place was focused on the nearby pool, and right on the shore it was standing room only.

Curious, he tuned in to the comments, to figure out what was so interesting.

"She's so fast, moves like a shark." He heard someone say.

"Damn, that's impressive." From another table.

Three guys standing in front of him, blocking his view, were really into the view. He listened, amused to their banter.

"I'd sure do her." One said, dreamily.

"How? I can't see if she has a pussy. Don't see any openings." His friend commented with a laugh.

"Oh, she must. I'd love to screw a mermaid."

"You could never catch her." The third member added.

"Forget it boys. I heard that mermaids are lesbians. So, she'd only be interested in me. And I'd do her." The woman standing next to them said, with a laugh.

Robert was tempted to brag that she was all his, but held back. Why bother?

After a dozen trips up and back, Julie finally grew tired and slowed her pace until she was merely floating in the middle of the pool. By the time she swam over to the shore, by the bar, the crowd had either dispersed or gone back to their drinks. A few, though took the time to tell her what a beautiful mermaid she was and how well she swam.

She accepted the compliments, casually not realizing that she had built an audience.

Robert, had already ordered her a drink and met her at the water's edge. He sat on the bank and dangled his feet in the water while she rested.

"You drew everyone's attention." He told her.

"Really? When I was swimming?"

"Yup. The whole place watched."

"I didn't notice, I tune out when I'm swimming like that. You know, all in."

"I know. But I think you now have a fan club."

"Hah, all I know is that it was fun. But now I'm just tired, can we head over to the restaurant so I can sit and relax?"

"Okay," he replied as he hurriedly finished his drink and slid into the water, next to his speedy mermaid lover. She finished hers and they swam away down several islands in the chain to the place where they'd be meeting up with Ariel and Johnny.

They were sitting at a water's edge table, drinking and people watching when Kendall and Johnny came swimming up.

Kendall was struggling a little in the water, not yet used to her tail, and her husband had to help her climb into the bench, next to Julie, while he slid over to sit across from her, next to Robert.

Robert was a bit surprised, until Johnny muttered, "she wants to sit next to her mentor."

The newcomers ordered drinks and then, all settled in, Ariel began a non-stop description on how much she loved being a mermaid and now happy she was with her new body.

Robert finally broke into her monologue, "and what do you think, there Johnny?"

Johnny laughed. "Well, at this point, I think it's a matter of happy wife, happy life."

"Happy mermaid." Ariel said, laughing delightedly. "He's been a dear, putting up with this new arrangement, and all of its challenges. But I think he's enjoyed it too."

Johnny nodded, and smiled. "It has been fun. Although I think I pulled something in my back," and he reached around and rubbed himself, there, adding a dramatic groan for good measure.

"I know, right?" Robert added, rubbing his own spine.

Both mermaids scowled at their men, before breaking into giggles.

"You humans don't know how good you have it." Julie said, and everyone laughed.

The four of them ate and chatted for the next hour, there by the pool. They also watched the other patrons, and were examined, in turn by many.

The two mermaids were fascinating, and erotic. And they were clearly happy in their aquatic personas.

Ariel continued to rave about how delighted she was by her tail, and when Johnny could get a word in, he seemed to be happy for his lover and accepting of her condition.

When the guys were distracted by an exciting play in the game showing on the bar's television, Ariel took advantage of the situation.

"I had to blow him, twice, to make him happy." She whispered in Julie's ear, giggling all the while.

"Didn't you try the rear entry position I told you about?" Julie whispered back, chuckling.

"Yes, we did that too." And then giggling even harder she added "and my ass."

Julie was so surprised, she laughed and coughed, like she'd choked on something. Robert looked over, concerned, but she waved him off. When she'd caught her breath, she turned back to her friend. "Your Johnny must be a hell of a stud!"

Ariel laughed, "Oh, he is. And he's all mine." And then both of them laughed.

The men turned back to see what was so funny, but received no explanation. "Must be a mermaid thing." Robert mumbled to Johnny, and got a confused shrug in response.

Eventually, Johnny suggested that the two of them go back to their suite for a nap. "We were up late last night," he said, with a sly smile.

Julie laughed. "I understand. I bet Ariel had trouble getting used to sleeping in the water, too. I know I did, at first. I think we'll be heading back too."

So, all four of them cleared out and swam back, taking a route that arrived first at Ariel and Johnny's room.

Outside, before Johnny hauled his mermaid out of the water, the two women hugged and kissed, as Ariel again thanked Julie for tuning her onto the mermaid life.

They parted, not really sure if they'd meet up again, but promising to exchange contact information so they could stay in touch.

Back at their patio, Robert and Julie settled in to the lounge chairs, so Julie could catch some rays and until it was time for her to return to the water.

"I have four more days as a mermaid." Julie said, and it sounded to him like a complaint.

"Five, now." He corrected her.

"Oh yah."

"I'm sorry," he said, feeling guilty.

"Don't be, I know it's weird, but I do love being a mermaid. I am a little bored, though. There's so little I can do. Float around the pool, in here, or float around the pool out there. And we've seen everything out there, many times over."

"There's the sex." Robert said, smiling broadly.

"Yes, there's that. And I love it. As much as you do, I think. But still..."

He pretended to think. "Hmm, let me think. Tennis is out," he said, laughing, "as is golf, but you never liked that anyway."

"And I'm not allowed on the beach, or in the ocean." She added, sadly.

"Well, I can arrange for us to visit the other resort, the one with similar clientele to ours. There you'll have different sights and foods, and people too."

She liked that idea. It was something. "That would be a change, at least. Different sights and people." Julie said, with a bit of excitement.

Robert nodded and ducked inside to grab his phone. He sat back down next to her, and called Giselle.

She confirmed that tripe to the other resorts, were easy, even for a mermaid. And Julie would indeed have a different environment and sights to see.

"The pool at the fet resort is much smaller, and although it could be more, ah, interesting over there, it might not be to your liking. It's mainly for the people into other things." Giselle said, seemingly embarrassed by the idea.

"I understand."

"And our other resort has the best fish restaurant on the island. You really should try it. It's probably the best reason to visit our other complex. Everyone tries to eat there." And then she giggled. "Of course, you'll be eating some of your relatives. Mermaid relatives, that is."

And they all laughed.

"I'll make reservations for you at 1800. And you can catch a shuttle any time you're ready."

"Great, thanks. In an hour? That way we can explore a bit before dinner."

"Sure. I'll set it up. Robert, just use the wheel chair for your mermaid."

So, all the arrangements were made. A van, with room for a mermaid, picked them up and dropped them off poolside at the other location. The drive only took a half-hour. It would pick them up at the 2000 to return them to their resort.

As at the other place, Julie was able to slide right into the pool from the unloading point.

The resort and its all-important pool were very similar to their own place, but the architecture was different, and the central courtyard's pool also included other facilities, including a big water slide and a sandy beach area. Much to her disappointment Julie realized that she couldn't use the slide, it looked like fun, but there were stairs to climb, and she'd have to get out of the water to navigate them. Even if it were possible, it would constitute a time out of the water, and a penalty. Damn!

They wound up spending a pleasant few hours, doing all the things they had become accustomed to, but in a new and different setting. The variety was good for them. And they did see some different people with interesting features.

They made a couple of loops through the resort's waterways around the islands, before finally making their way toward the famous seafood restaurant.

When they arrived at the restaurant's island, on time for their reservation, they were greeted and seated at a water table, beneath the crowded standard tables of the main floor, just as at the swim-in restaurants of their own resort.

As they scanned the patrons around them, they were both struck by the view of the couple seated nearest them. A truly stunning man and woman sat there, chatting. The female was so attractive, that Robert almost slipped off the underwater bench seat on his side of the table.

Julie, though paid him no heed, as she too was mesmerized.

The man was also extremely handsome, and well dressed in casual black slacks and royal blue shirt, clearly stylish and expensive. Julie also noticed, oddly enough, that he wore a black band on his left wrist and a silver one on his right. Interesting.

But it was the woman sitting close beside him that was the most striking. Unlike her date, she was for the most part naked. She wore only a severe, black satin and lace corset that held her tiny waist, tightly, and her torso rigidly upright. And, her crotch was bare, her pussy on full display, especially from Robert's and Julie's low angle view. Tall black stockings covered her legs, and she wore insanely high-heeled black pumps, with ankle straps. Julie noticed that the straps were closed with tiny pad-locks. She couldn't remove her shoes, no matter how much her feet hurt. Poor dear.

Robert, was awestruck by her breasts, as they jutted out over the top of the corset. They were huge! And perfectly, and artificially round, like oversized cantaloupes, but their skin was perfectly smooth and unblemished.

And, to add to their mind blowing alure, they were crowned by golden nipple shields that included cuffs around the buds, and were pierced by large rings, thick and probably two inches in diameter. From those rings, two small bells hung. Over the noise of the other diners, Robert couldn't hear them jingling, but he could certainly imagine their music.

He practically came in his swim trunks! He couldn't take his eyes off of her chest.

Julie's inspection only paused at the woman's breasts, she thought they were insanely and obscenely overdone. What she did notice was how they moved, up and down, rapidly as the girl with the stiff corset, panted to a quick rhythm as she tried to collect air in her restrictive garment.

When Julie's gaze moved up from the breasts, she saw that the girl was also wearing some type of neck corset. It matched the one down below, black satin and lace, and appeared equally stiff. The girl's head was held high and moved little.

Finally, Julie's gaze arrived at the woman's face. She was pretty, but not beautiful, and heavily made up which in this casual setting made her seem even a bit slutty, at least in Julie's opinion. Of course, the woman's outfit, didn't really qualify as resort-wear either.

When she had finished her review, she again glanced over at the guy. And blushed when she realized that he was watching her, with a bemused smile on his attractive face. She suddenly realized that her pussy, underwater that it might be, was gushing. She was very aroused by the guy, and somehow by his woman, too.

"Good evening, I'm Victor," he said pleasantly. "And this is my lover, Emily." And there was pride in his voice when he nodded toward the erotic woman.

Robert was acting like a zombie. A dumbfounded, randy one. So, Julie answered for them. "Hello, I'm Julie and he's Robert. How are you?"