Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor smiled broadly. "Oh, we're just perfect. Celebrating Emily's new breasts. They've only just healed sufficiently to be taken out. The surgeon just took them up to 1200cc's. Aren't they wonderful?"

Julie smiled weakly, the way he'd described the woman's breasts as if they were something other than a part of her body, was disturbing.

"That's nice," she said, before resorting to small talk. "We've heard wonderful things about this restaurant. Can you tell us, is their food that good?"

"Oh, it is. We are just visiting from the other resort. The one more attuned to fantasies and fetishes, that is." Victor replied.

"Yes," she nodded, "I saw your wrist band."

"Ah yes. Did you also see the other one? I've never had a mermaid before; would you be amenable?" He then bent down and reached out his hand toward her, and automatically, she reached up to shake. But he grabbed her hand gently but firmly and just held it.

Julie was still so stunned by his question, she didn't think to do anything other than allow him to hold her hand, as she gazed into his eyes, which were unquestionably alluring, she admitted to herself.

The movement, though had broken Robert's trance. And his brain began working, but only a little. "Your wife is beautiful," he muttered. It wasn't much, but it was enough to distract Victor, and he let Julie's hand go as he reached out to shake Robert's.

"Thank You. She's not really my wife. More like my companion. And she too has two of the resort's bracelets. And I'm sure she'd be happy to accommodate you." He then sat back up and looked at his woman. "Emily my dear, please show these lovely people your bracelets."

Emily had been sitting quietly and stiffly watching the three of them. Without a word, she rotated in her chair to show them her back.

It was only then that Julie realized that she hadn't seen the woman's arms before, and know she was shocked to see why. She actually gasped.

Emily's arms were held in a reverse prayer position with satin cuffs, attached at the wrists to the back of her neck corset. They sat with her fingertips almost touching the back of the collar. It looked like it would be painful, but Emily didn't seem to be in any serious discomfort.

Robert was also shocked, but his reaction was to slip one of his hands down under the water to surreptitiously grab his throbbing cock. He also groaned, but no one seemed to notice.

"You see, she has both the red band of a submissive and the gold band of a willing sex partner, to anyone and everyone." Victor said graciously. "You can turn back around now my dear."

Emily did as she was told and resumed watching silently. There was an elegance about her, but also an edge, as if she was nervous, or even fearful. But regardless, she was stunning, and Robert couldn't take his eyes off her, especially now that he knew she was helplessly in bondage.

Julie though was uncomfortable. Victor was certainly attractive, but his tastes in sex were obviously not in tune with hers. And she could see that Emily was every man's dream, but Julie felt sorry for her predicament. She thought Emily looked far too much the bimbo to be out in public. Even on this sex-crazed island.

And when she looked over at her husband, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He was comically staring at Emily like a dog in heat. But he was her man and she was his mermaid, and he should be focused on her.

Julie was relieved when the waitress interrupted their visit, asking to take their drink orders.

After the server left, Julie glanced up to see Victor spoon feeding Emily. Clearly, with no arms, she couldn't feed herself. That must be a terrible issue for her. With her arms like that, she was truly helpless, in all respects. Much more than Julie the mermaid.

She again looked over at Robert and found he was still staring, she whapped him with her tail, splashing him, too. That made him jump, got his attention and pleased her. She hadn't realized what a fun act that could be. She'd have to remember that move for future use.

When he looked at her, embarrassed and questioning, she politely asked him what he'd be ordering. The menu sat untouched in front of him, slightly sprinkled with water from her tail splash.

Throughout the next twenty minutes Robert and Julie were busily focused on their menu, their drinks when they arrived, and ordering their meals. And Victor left them alone, but he started up again while they sat quietly sipping on their drinks, and looking at the stars and people floating by.

"Robert, Julie? I would really like to get to know you better and hopefully spend some private time with you. After we finish our meals."

"I'm sorry Victor," Julie answered him. "We're not staying here, we're at the other resort, and there's a special transport van coming for us in a little more than an hour to take us back."

Robert disappointedly agreed and shook his head sadly. He was still having trouble thinking about anything other than the sexy body sitting above them.

"Ah, that's disappointing. Perhaps we could get together sometime in the next week, if you're staying on this wonderful island that long."

"We are." Robert piped up, angering his wife.

"Excellent. Here's my island cell number," and he handed over a business card. "We're regulars here, so they give me these."

Robert took it, and hoping it was waterproof, stuffed it in to the pocket of his swim trunks.

"I am enthralled by your lovely mermaid. We don't see much of that package at the fet resort. It may be too mundane for most of the guests over there. They're a very kinky lot." He said with an amiable chuckle.

Julie, listening in, felt a stir. Damn! That guy is gorgeous, she thought. No wonder he has his own slave girl. Then she suddenly realized that, just as with her husband, the island was getting to her, too. She was becoming obsessed with all the sex, and the seductive people all around them.

Then Victor again turned to focus on Julie. "Julie, my dear, I do adore you as a mermaid. What a delightful public bondage arrangement," he said with a lecherous smile. "Your mermaid tail restricts you, and displays your predicament beautifully."

The guy's words surprised her. She hadn't pictured her Ariel getup as being heavy fetish-wear. But as she thought about his description, she became alarmed thinking that he might be correct. She was in a sort of bondage, she was constantly on display as such, and it was very erotic.

And, it kept the two of them constantly turned-on.

Was that part of Robert's plan? Or is it just something that the two of them stumbled onto, here on the island.

She was still concentrating on that idea when Victor continued. "I love that particular fetish, as you can tell. And my Emily is my perfect subject. She doesn't like to admit it, but the restraint, the discomfort, the exhibitionism and even the humiliation, all suit her and keep her enthralled and aroused. Don't they my dear?"

They all turned to Emily, who didn't seem to want to answer. Julie wasn't surprised. What woman would want to admit to that?

Robert just sat, staring at the dream girl. I could do this all night, he thought, delightedly.

"Come now, speak to us. Tell Ariel, here how you feel." Robert instructed her.

Emily sighed, then started in. "I do enjoy being Victor's lover, and his plaything, for lack of a better descriptor. I guess I'm just a nymphomaniac. I love all of the sex, and being admired and lusted after by all of the men, and women too, always makes me horny."

"That's my girl." Victor said affectionately.

She gave him a loving smile before resuming. "Sometimes, it does become distressing, and I do get embarrassed, on occasion. But it's never too terrible. Victor never hits me or whips me like some of the slave owners I've met punish their women."

"Of course not! I would never dream of it." Victor vowed.

While she spoke, Emily had done the best she could to turn and bend to face them as they sat below her in the pool.

Finished, she had to sit back up and face front to catch her breath.

Julie felt a pang of pity for her. The poor girl in her corset and with her arms bound, was so much more heavily restrained than she was in her mermaid tail. Julie hoped that what she had said about being happy with her lot was true, and not just some speech that Victor forced upon her.

Their visit was interrupted when the server brought Julie's and Robert's food, and their conversation became more casual and intermittent.

With an effort Robert focused on his food, and Julie did likewise, but mainly to avoid more uncomfortable discussions with the powerful Victor.

Finished with their own meal, Victor and Emily sat, chatted and drank, with Victor continuing to serve the helpless Emily.

Julie was afraid that they were waiting for them to finish, so Victor could again try to seduce them into some sort of orgy. Although a tiny little voice, at the back of her head, was trying to convince her that it would be fun.

"Victor, would you be able to tell us the time? We have to make our schedule for the ride back to our resort." Julie asked.

"Of course, my dear. It's 19:40."

"Oh, my. Then I'm afraid we must be going. Our shuttle picks us up at 2000 and it will take us that long to swim to the dock."

"Oh, but I had hoped to take you back to our place, and our suite." Victor said, he had clearly planned for a private party and expected them to be interested.

"Ah, I'm afraid that won't be possible. I'd be punished."

"Oh, I don't understand? Is that an aspect of the mermaid package? And how would you be punished?"

She smiled up at him, a bit condescendingly. "As a mermaid, I'm only allowed out of the water four times a day. I only have one more time out of water available, today. If I violate the rule, I must spend an additional six hours secured in my tail."

"But would that be such a terrible punishment? You're lovely as a mermaid." He said charmingly.

She smiled up at him, "thanks, I do enjoy being a mermaid, but I have to give it up sometime, to return to my real life back in the states."

Victor shook his head, sadly. "That's truly a shame. You should remain a beautiful mermaid always."

Julie laughed. "Not possible." Then she slid off her bench and into the water gracefully, like a beautiful mermaid. "Thank you for a lovely time and for the invitation, but I'm afraid we must go. Goodnight." She said, before grabbing her goofy husband's arm. "Come along Robert, say goodbye to Emily, and let's get going."

Robert sighed, and embarrassed, forced himself to slide into the water and join his mermaid. Muttering his farewells as they began swimming away.

"It has been an exceptional pleasure meeting you. I do hope you'll call me." Victor called out to them.

They made it to the van, just in time.

It was well past sunset when the driver dropped them off, straight into the water, near their resort's main building. They were only a ten-minute swim from their patio.

As soon as they hit the water though, Robert grabbed his mermaid and kissed her hungrily.

When he finally broke it off to get some air, he giggled. "I'm so horny my cock and balls feel like they're going to explode."

Julie laughed, "those two at dinner were certainly something else, weren't they?"

"They sure were. That sex goddess almost killed me! And I saw the way you looked at Victor, and he at you. I thought he might jump in, clothes and all, and take you, right there in the pool."

"Would you have let him? If he would have handed you Emily?"

Robert didn't answer. He couldn't figure out how to.

Julie laughed. "Well even if he would have tried, you know how much trouble he would have had."

Robert smiled at that thought. But he also began pulling Julie over to a dark little section of shoreline. It was hidden from most views by a couple of low palms, and some tall grass.

Julie suspected what was coming and was okay with it, after all it was dark, and this was a sex-crazy island.

Once at the water's edge, Robert hurriedly stripped off his shorts and tossed them onto the shore as he sat back against the bank and turned Julie around before pulling her down and onto his hard cock. She helped him locate the proper hole and soon he was sliding into her pussy from behind. Just as they'd learned to do over the past few days.

It felt nice, really nice. He wasn't the only one made crazy-horny by the events of the evening.

They didn't know if anyone watched them cum, but didn't really care. They had come to realize that it happened all of the time around this place.

Finished and relieved, Robert grabbed his swim trunks and they floated back to their place.

When they arrived below their room, it suddenly occurred to Jenny that they'd screwed up.

As Robert climbed partway out, preparing to lift her out to carry her into their room, and her pool, there, she held him off with one arm. "Wait, I think we messed this up."

"Huh?"

"Well, think about it. I was out of the water this morning when we moved into the main pool, and out again to get back into my pool. That's two.

"Then I was out again between my pool and the big pool to get to the shuttle van, and out again to get into the van. That's four."

"Oh shit!" Robert muttered as he saw where this was going.

"Then I was out of the other resort's pool for the return trip. And now, I'll be out again to transfer back to my pool for the night. That's six!"

"Damn lover, I'm sorry, that's twelve more hours in the tail."

"Yup. We should have thought it out better. Damn!" Then with a heavy sigh, "well let's get this over with," she said as she lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck.

When he carried her into the room, the display board showed two red lights.

Robert was upset, but Julie just shrugged it off.

They relaxed for a while, with Robert sitting on the edge of the pool above his mermaid, rehashing their visit to the other resort. Most of the discussion centered on hunky Victor and foxy Emily.

"I thought her tits were insanely oversized." Julie muttered as much to herself as to her husband.

"True, but there's nothing wrong with huge, fake tits."

"Oh, you're such a perv. And don't blame it on this place." She scolded him, with a smile.

"I didn't like the way her arms were fixed. That seemed a bit too much." He said.

"Yah, it made her so helpless. I can't believe she allows it."

Robert chuckled. "Well, they both seem to be happy and into that lifestyle. The whole dominant and submissive, sex slave routine. It's just not our fetish."

"Yes," she replied, in her mermaid suit, thinking, each to their own...

Soon thereafter they kissed goodnight and he climbed up and after drying off, slid into his bed. While she settled down on her watery couch.

Julie spent the night debating with herself about the bondage aspects of her mermaid suit.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.