Paradise Isle - The Mermaid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets' stay in, tonight, I don't feel like going out." Julie said, when dinner time approached.

"Are you sure? I'm a bit tired of room service. Even though the food is good, I enjoy being out there." He said, gesturing. "I was planning on the Asian restaurant, tonight."

"We can do that tomorrow. I'm not in the mood for a swim. Please?"

Robert was disappointed, but he figured that Julie was finally getting tired of her mermaid life. She still had one more day as a mermaid and perhaps that was what was bothering her.

Dinner was a non-event for the two of them, that night. Julie seemed distracted, throughout, so Robert just let it go.

It was the same later. when he joined her in her pool and they started making out. She wasn't into it at all.

"What's wrong? You seem distracted or unhappy tonight." Robert finally asked, rolling away from her, a little frustrated.

"Oh, it's nothing. Like I said, I'm tired, and a little worried about the end of our vacation."

"About being extended as a mermaid? That's not going to happen. We've been careful. And we can always pay the fine if we have to.

"Or are you just not looking forward to leaving paradise?" he asked.

She sighed. "Both really. Well, not the fine, but the end of my time as a mermaid, and leaving this place."

She leaned over and kissed her man, lovingly with more passion than before.

"Robert, I've never had such a wonderful time, in my entire life. It has truly been a dream come true."

"I know. I'd love to stay forever, too."

"Exactly." She replied, with more enthusiasm, than at any other time, that night.

"But we have to go back to our real lives. We can't afford to stay and live like this, we'd go broke. And as much as I love this place, I love my work at home, just as much." He said, matter-of-factly.

"I understand." She sighed. She knew that her husband really did love the challenges of his job, and his career. More so than she did, actually.

After that, they settled down to sleep. But it took Julie a long time to finally settle in and pass out.

Robert was awake and reading, when Julie finally woke up, the next morning. Day twelve of their vacation, and Julie's final day as a mermaid.

She was still sleepy, confused, and undecided.

As soon as he saw that she was awake he ordered breakfast and they continued to relax wile they waited for their standard morning meal.

After taking the delivery, Robert sat and ate a he usually did, on the edge of the pool.

"Tomorrow I can get back to being a human woman. I'm afraid to think of how my lower half is going to look. And I'm really scared about my legs -- how they'll work."

"I bet you'll be stiff. I'll call Giselle and ask her for some pain pills and muscle relaxants. They should help along with the massage."

"Let me call her. I have something else to discuss with her."

"Okay."

She took a few more bytes of her eggs while she built up her courage.

"Um, Robert?"

"Yes?"

"Yesterday I talked with Giselle - she called me."

"About your punishments? We just have to be careful. You'll be fine." He replied confidently, with no real concern.

"I know." She paused for a moment before continuing.

"But she wasn't calling about that. She had something else she wanted to talk about."

"Oh? What was that?" Now he was curious, and a little concerned. Had they done something wrong? Was there some issue?

"She told me that my swimming, and races had really impressed the other guests, and the resort management, too."

"Well, that's good, isn't it?"

"Yes. So much so that the big boss told her to offer me a job. To stay on as a resident mermaid. To teach and race, and show off." She expected him to be incredulous, and that's the reaction she got.

"What? Are you kidding?"

"Nope. I'd get free room and board, just for being a mermaid, full time around here." She said smiling proudly.

"That's crazy." He replied. He knew she loved being a mermaid, but full time? And there were so many complications. "For how long?"

"A contract for a year. I'd have my own suite, and I'd spend my days in the big pool, just playing with the guests. I'd rotate between the other two resorts, too. And I'd get a couple of days off, each week to be out of my tail and just relax and recover. That's a requirement imposed by the clinical staff."

"Wow, they've got it all worked out, eh?"

He looked at her and saw that she was excited by the idea. It was an extension of her dreams. Really live as a mermaid, for a whole year. But it was still hugely impractical -- more like impossible.

"You're actually thinking about this?" he asked, feeling frightened, frustrated and exasperated, all at the same time.

"Yes."

He looked at her for several minutes, perplexed and worried. Wondering if she was really serious, and concerned that she might actually decide to accept the offer.

"Yes, you're thinking about it, or yes you want to take them up on their offer, and live here as a mermaid for an entire year?" He said, and he didn't sound happy. "Julie, how could we possibly pull it off?"

She understood his concern. It would be a huge step, and there were so many complications. But...

She reached up and took his hand. He allowed it, reluctantly.

"Robert my love, I've been thinking about that. I could take a sabbatical from the company. They'll allow it, I'm sure. Especially if I promise to come back. You know how difficult it will be for them to replace me."

"They might, I think they did something like that for Kelly Simpson, when she wanted to study abroad. But I'm more worried about us. How could you and I deal with it?"

"Well, I have really gotten used to being a mermaid. Actually, I love being one. You know that. This has been the best time of my life. So, I don't see why I couldn't keep it up."

"My love. I'm talking about me and you. I can't stay here for a year. As much as I enjoy this place, I want to go back to work. And I want you with me, back home, where our real lives are."

She shifted over until she was sitting between his legs, and then leaned up to hug his waist, her head against his belly.

"Honey, it would only be for a year. A real sabbatical for me. Our relationship is strong enough to handle it. And you can come down whenever you want, to stay here for free and spend time with your mermaid."

"It's a long trip for a weekend, or even a week." He replied unhappily. He was clearly not pleased with the idea.

"I know," she said uncomfortably. "But you could swing it every couple of months, or so."

"Even that would cost a lot, and I'd miss work, and without your income it could break the bank."

"We have a lot saved up," she countered.

"Not enough to last a whole year."

When he looked down, she was crying.

"I'm sorry honey, it's just such a crazy proposal." And that's exactly what he thought of it -- crazy. But he also felt bad. She was clearly enamored with the whole thing. And he blamed himself, too. This whole thing was hi idea. He was the one who signed her up for the Mermaid Package. If he'd only known then, what he knew now...

Sighing. "You really like the idea, don't you?" he asked, sadly.

"Honestly, it scares the hell out of me. But it's also made me hornier than I can ever remember, except perhaps on our wedding night," she answered with a giggle.

"Robert, I'd really like to give it a try. I promise I'll be home in a year. Hell! If it doesn't work out. If I go insane, I'll quit and come home, no matter what. I promise. Can we work it out? Please?"

She sniffed and wiped at her eyes before burying her head into his chest again, muttering "please."

He sighed again, and took a deep breath. "Then do it! We'll make it work. I love you and I want you to enjoy your adventure."

"Really?" she cried with joy.

"Yes." Resignedly but smiling, lovingly.

She squealed delightedly. "Come here you!" And pulled him into the pool with her.

An hour later they finished making excited and passionate love and relaxed, panting and picking at the cold remains of their breakfast.

When they had recovered and finished, anxious to seal the deal, Julie called Giselle to give her the good news.

She too was delighted, and immediately transferred the call to one of the resort's executive managers.

Julie easily passed her interview with him, and he, in turn transferred her to the head of personnel. They talked about the administrative details for another hour, until they had everything all worked to both their satisfactions. She was disappointed that there would be no salary, not even a pittance, but she was pleased that she'd been able to arrange for the resort to cover Robert's airfare for four roundtrips, during her year commitment.

That was a relief for him, those trips were expensive! And he'd be on a tight budget at home.

An hour later Giselle showed up with a thick stack of paperwork for her to review and sign.

And the deal was done. Julie would be Paradise Isle's resident mermaid for the next year.

All the while, Robert just sat and monitored Julie's conversations. He was still dazed by the whole arrangement. Julie would be happy, he hoped, while he pictured himself being home alone and worried about his wife being in paradise, with all of the sex-crazed people on the island.

After she'd signed all of the documents, and Giselle had left, after assuring the two of them that it would all work out wonderfully, he pointed out that she had another call to make.

"Calling your boss will be harder." He warned her.

"Yes, I know. But I finished my latest project before we left, so that won't be an issue. She'll just have to assign the next one on my list to someone else. And I'll give them my number, here, if they ever need to talk, at least within reason.

"I'll just be on unpaid sabbatical. Like you said, it's been done."

"Don't remind me," he moaned.

"It's only for a year, my love. I'll be back and earning my pay again in no time."

"Lover, that's a minor concern. I'll be missing you so," he said miserably.

And that put a damper on her excitement. "Come over here," she asked, and when he sat on the edge of her pool, she pulled him lower and kissed and hugged him.

"Robert, my love. I know this is absolutely crazy. It's the most insane thing I've ever done, and I'm sorry that's it's going to be hard for you. I'll miss you too. But ever since they offered me the job, it's all I've thought about, and it just seems like something I have to try. Please forgive me, and let me do this."

"If it means that much to you. I'm sure I'll survive. As long as you promise to come back to me when your time is up."

"I will. Of course, I will. I love you more than anything." She replied.

And by that time, they were both crying, lovingly and sadly.

They hugged and kissed for quite a while, until Robert finally climbed back out and allowed Julie to make her most difficult call.

She felt lucky that she was able to get ahold of her boss without too much trouble. But the conversation with her was as difficult as they had expected. In the end, though, she was transferred to the company's HR department and all of the arrangements were made. They'd email the necessary documentation to Giselle and she would take care of returning it once they were all signed. Julie would take a year off, unpaid, but remain covered by the company's health insurance program. And upon her return, she'd commit to stay for at least two more years in her current position. She wasn't sure if that last aspect was legal, but she'd comply in any case. She felt that she'd owe it to them.

After hanging up she breathed a sigh of relief before she again thanked her husband for his sacrifice, with more affectionate kissing and hugging at the side of her pool.

Holding him, Julie almost freaked as she realized that it was actually going to happen! She'd be a mermaid for the next year!

By the time they separated, it was lunch time. So, they went out and swam over to get something to eat. It was an uncomfortable time. Julie was excited, and Robert was worried.

When they returned, they sunned for an hour on the patio and then went back inside to relax and nap. They both needed the down time.

Robert dozed off, worried about the year to come, while Julie fell asleep excited and aroused by her sabbatical as a mermaid.

Later, over dinner they continued reviewing the plans for the year ahead. It was a sobering time, and she actually contemplated trying to back out of the deal.

Throughout the meal, Julie continued to assure her husband that everything would work out. That he would survive, just like he had in his bachelor days, and that he wouldn't be too lonely.

Back in the suite, he finally got around to voicing his biggest concern.

"I wonder if they make chastity belts for mermaids."

"You're worried I won't be faithful?"

"Oh, not really, we've already addressed that issue. We love each other, and sex, especially in this place is just for fun."

She smiled and nodded,

He sighed and continued. "But you'll be here with so many guys, and I'll be back home, I'm worried that you'll find someone better than me."

He was sitting on the edge of her pool, so it was easy for her to grab him and drag him in. She did it so suddenly that, unprepared, he fell headlong into the water, and came up sputtering. Whereupon she grabbed him and hugged him and kissed him with all of her might.

"I'll always love you and only you. You are my soulmate. And allowing me to live out my fantasy is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. I love you now more than ever." And she went back to kissing her man.

When she finally broke it off, she smiled lovingly at him. "And you better believe that each time you come down to visit, I'll screw your brains out, like the nutty mermaid I am."

He laughed, "I'll look forward to that."

As they did most nights, they spent the hour before sleep making love. And on this night, it seemed a little more special than in times past. They took their time, moving slowly and affectionately from erogenous zone to erogenous zone, at least those that were available.

Robert spent a very long time kissing, sucking and playing with Julie's ringed nipples. And he pushed his fingers deep into her front slot to reach her pussy, and give her, her first orgasm that way. And she licked his cock until he had to beg her to stop, else he'd explode in her mouth.

And finally, they took up the positions and he screwed her from behind, in the mermaid style, they had learned to love.

They wound up laying side-by-side on the pool's couch, holding hands and staring out the patio windows at the sky and the stars. It was as idyllic as ever.

"You know, we've made love more times, during these weeks, than I think we did all of last year."

"I'm not sure about that, but I understand. This vacation has been a total success, in terms of sex, anyway."

"That's what we planned for."

"I'll be so very happy to have straight sex, tomorrow." She sighed

"Me too."

"But I'll miss the mermaid sex."

"Me too," he said, chuckling.

When they both started to doze off, Robert climbed out and went to his own bed, while Julie sighed, and drifted off to sleep.

The next day, lucky thirteen of their stay, the two of them laid closely and quietly in the room's pool as they watched the clock tick down to the last hour.

Giselle had called earlier, to ask if they were ready and explain the procedure for removing Julie's tail.

"I'll pick you up and take you to the clinic. It's not that difficult to remove the tail, it can be done in the room, but we've found, especially with longer-term mermaids that it's best to handle it in the clinic.

"And the masseuse and our physical therapist to meet us back here an hour later, to help you get back on your feet, and keep you there."

"And Julie, one more thing, would you like me to send over the jeweler, to cut out your rings?"

Julie paused for a moment, trying to figure out how she felt about her nipple jewelry. She didn't even look at Robert, as she imagined she knew how he felt.

"I think I'll keep them as a memento. At least for now." She answered, and then she looked at him, and he was beaming.

When the clock was within 15 minutes of release there was a knock at the door and Giselle entered, "hi guys, ready?"

"Yes," Robert called as he jumped out of the pool, lifted Julie and carried her out to the mermaid wheel chair that was waiting outside. He ducked back in for a moment, to throw on some dry clothes and came out to follow along as Giselle wheeled his wife to the waiting shuttle van.

In a few minutes they were at the clinic, and Julie was unloaded and wheeled inside.

When they arrived at the treatment room, a tech was already there, waiting.

Just as Julie was being helped onto the table, they all heard a click from her waist.

"That's it!" Giselle, said, excitedly. "You're free. Elise, would you please strip off Julie's tail?"

"I'd be happy to," the girl said as she stepped up and began working at Julie's waist.

"I have to warn you, this isn't going to be pretty. I understand that you've been in this for twelve days? That's a long time, and your skin will need a lot of help to recover from the ordeal."

"And your muscles and tendons too," Giselle added.

Slowly and carefully, Elise peeled the tail down from her waist, over her hips and down her legs. And when it was finally laid out on an adjacent table, Julie understood what they had warned her about. Her legs were white, and wrinkled and chapped. Just plain ugly!

But she was free, and back to having two real legs to walk on! And her pussy was open and available, actually too clearly open for all to see.

"Um, could I have a towel or something?" she asked.

"Of course," Elise said and grabbed a sheet and covered her with it.

"Now don't try and stand up. Let us take you back to your suite. The physical therapist and masseuse will meet us there in just a little while." Giselle said.

"For now, you or your husband can massage some of this cream into your skin. We'll be back in ten minutes with a wheel chair to take you back." And with that the two women left her and Robert alone.

Before he did anything, he leaned in and kissed his lover. "Welcome back to the walking."

"Thanks," she replied, laughing. "It'll be great. And I'm really looking forward to real sex!"

"Me too." He replied a he began rubbing the skin cream onto her feet and legs.

She just laid back and let him work. It burned a bit, but the touch felt good anyway.

He was just finishing up around her waist, when they came to load Julie up and take her back to their room.

She wasn't allowed to move her legs at all throughout the trip.

Back in their room, Robert laid her gently onto the bed, while Giselle fussed around her.

Just minutes later the two women who would help her recovery showed up and began working on her lower body.

Once they started, Giselle left with a wave, and Robert settled into a corner to sit, observe and occasionally encourage.

After two hours of treatments, Julie was able to just barely stand and walk around the suite. During one lap, she almost fell into her old pool, but the therapist was close enough to catch her. They all laughed about her desire to get back into the water.

She was exhausted, though and her body was aching, so as soon as the two left, she laid down on the bed while Robert ordered lunch.

When it arrived, she was able with only a little assistance to don her bikini bottoms, hobble out onto their patio and sit at the little café table. There, they ate while she enjoyed the sun on her lower body.

"When we're done, I want to go for a walk."

"Are you sure you're ready for that? Don't you want to rest some more?"