Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before she felt her orgasm coming on. She had been horny from the start, and with the way she was feeling, she just knew it would be a good one.

Scott could tell from her shuddering and squirming that she was close, and when she started moaning, he knew she would be coming soon. He stepped up the force of his thrusts as well as the pulls on her tail.

He was so focused on her that he himself didn't cum. At least not yet.

So, she enjoyed a second orgasm a couple of minutes later when he came, and again her ass hole enjoyed the plug's movements, even though when he did cum, he got a bit over-aggressive yanking on her tail. But by that time, she didn't really mind.

He continued to pump into her, and pull on her plug, slowly as he calmed down. Finally, he released his grip on her tail and leaned forward to reach her mane. Of course, that pushed her tail and shifted the plug, making her groan and squirm, but he ignored her.

He enjoyed running his fingers through what was left of her hair. Even that seemed sexy, and kinky to him, now.

For a moment he pictured her walking around their home town, or going to work like that, and the shocked expressions he envisioned made him chuckle.

"Stay there." He ordered as he released her mane and backed away, standing up. "I'll get a wash cloth. Can't have a messy ponygirl."

He returned a few minutes later with a wet cloth and proceeded to wipe her wet and leaky crotch.

"I'm getting kind of used to being a pony owner. Much of the time, it's fun." He said as he wiped her pussy.

She groaned, embarrassed but also aroused. Acts like that were part of her fantasy.

Afterwards, he helped her up and unceremoniously took her to her stall and pointed her to her bed. She was too tired, and fulfilled, to resist, so she just crawled into her bed and curled up and closed her eyes, sighing. Her new decorations were yet another challenge to getting comfortable in her cot, but she managed. She had to.

Pleased with himself and his pony, Scott went back into his room, took a nice, long shower, and settled into his soft mattress, to dream happy dreams.

Summer laid there, quietly, reviewing her day. She was proud and excited to be a complete ponygirl. Her bells were a unique diploma, but she did appreciate the silly things.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and from what she'd heard there wouldn't be any training, Antonio is off work. It would be a nice to have a day off...

Summer woke up thinking about Sunday mornings. If she was back home, she'd be lying in bed, relaxing lazily, and watching a morning semi-news show, on her television.

But as a pony, that wouldn't happen.

After a warm hug from her owner, and a normal pony breakfast, she was surprised when, a trainer showed up at her stable door. It wasn't Antonio, but she recognized him as one of the team from the barn.

Scott apparently wasn't surprised, though. "Antonio mentioned it yesterday. There's no training program on Sundays, but you will spend your morning in the pasture, along with the other ponies. Gregory, is one of the handlers and will be around to make sure all goes well."

"Hello Summer, I've seen you around. You're a lovely pony." The guy said as he stood in the doorway.

Speaking to Scott, he explained, "You can retrieve her at lunchtime, if you'd like, or you can just leave her until later and we'll return her at the usual time."

"Oh, I think I'll come and get her."

"Great, see you any time after 1100." He said before turning to Summer, "Ready?"

She stomped her hoof. So, he reached for her reins, but Scott got in the way as he stepped up quickly and hugged her; and she hugged him back. It was nice, until at the last moment he reached out and rung her bells, chuckling.

Gregory laughed, and then led her away.

Scott stood in the door listening to her clip-clop and her jingles until they were out of sight. I am enjoying this...

It was a very boring morning for Summer and the other ponies. All they did was stand around, and day-dream as best they could.

For a little while they disturbed their boredom by kicking the soccer ball around, but all the hopping and skipping, running and kicking, caused Dusty, to leak all over the field and the ball, so they soon lost interest.

It was getting on toward lunch when Dusty's owner, Axel, showed up.

As he walked across the paddock, toward his pony, the others drifted away. Apparently, like Summer they too didn't like the guy.

He did give her a hug and a kiss, but then he whispered something to her.

Watching from where they'd moved to the other side of the field, Summer saw Dusty act kind of put off, and hesitant. But he barked at her and stepped up to give her a swat on the ass.

In response she quickly dropped down onto her knees, in front of him, and when he opened up his shorts and pulled out his cock, she knelt up and pushed her head into his crotch. Axel then reached down and unbuckled her bit, removed it from her mouth and held it down by his side. With his other hand he grabbed her mane and used it to hold her head so he could push his cock in between her lips.

All the while the three ponies watched. Missy, moaned, feeling sorry for poor Dusty. Summer understood, she felt the same way.

They continued to watch, voyeuristically, as Dusty sucked on her owner's cock, there in front of everyone. Summer noticed Gregory also watching from over by the barn.

She thought she detected the moment when Axel tensed and then began really pumping into Dusty's mouth. He's cumming, she concluded. The prick.

And she felt doubly bad, when she saw Dusty's bladder release a gush of pee, onto the ground she was kneeling on. Ick! Poor girl.

"Now, that's an interesting sight."

Summer was startled to hear Scott, behind her. Damn! She turned and saw him leaning against the rails, behind them.

She stepped over to him. "You'll have to explain that to me, later," he said, as he glanced form her and then back to the pair across the way.

The other two ponies had turned to look, as well. But realizing that it was Summer's owner, they stepped away a bit, and resumed watching Dusty.

As they all watched, Dusty continued to suck, and apparently swallow, until Axel released his hold. Then she stood up, out of the puddle, and allowed her master to shove her bit back in, and buckle it behind her head.

The guy then turned and walked casually back across the field, past the ponies and Scott, and over to Gregory. They heard him, instruct Gregory to 'make sure you hose her off, before you return her to me.'

Only then did the guy walk away, without even a glance at his ponygirl.

Gregory then noticed Scott and they waved to each other, as Scott opened the gate and stepped in to retrieve Summer.

She nodded goodbye to Flower and Misty, and then waved at Dusty who was walking dejectedly in their direction. Dusty did wave back.

Scott led Summer easily along the pathway back to the resort's main buildings. She pranced like a properly trained ponygirl, as they walked. Scott enjoyed the jingle of her bells as she bounced along. And as people stared, he smiled proudly. Summer was also enjoying herself. She was happy to be out of the coral, and away from Dusty and Axle. And out showing off, with her owner, too.

"I'm hungry, so we'll be stopping for something to eat on the way home." He said casually as they entered the place's big central courtyard.

That surprised Summer. She too was hungry, but she knew she couldn't eat at one of the restaurants. Her pony meals were only served at the big stables, or to the suites. All she would be able to do, here, was stand and watch as Scott eats. Not fair at all.

But she told herself, it was the life of a pony, the life she'd fantasized about. So, she couldn't complain. Hell, she couldn't complain in any case, with the bit in her mouth.

People watched, and smiled, as the two of them paraded along and into one of the restaurants. Of course, they seated Scott at a table for two, in the center of the floor, for everyone to see. And a waiter appeared to remove the second chair from the table. Ponies didn't sit, or eat in the restaurants.

And Scott made it worse, as he pulled a tether form the pocket of his shorts and snapped one end to her nose ring and wrapped the other around the arm on his chair.

She tried to give him a dirty look to express her dislike, but he ignored her.

So, she was stuck standing there passively, her nose being pulled by the strap of her tether, as he ate, and everyone else stared, made ribald comments, and giggled at the pretty ponygirl in their midst. She was also being tortured by the sights and smells of the food being consumed around her. Since the beginning of her stay, she had only been allowed the mush that ponygirls were provided, morning, noon and night. The stuff was pretty much tasteless. She longed for real food. Human food. She couldn't help herself and she drooled more than usual out around her bit, and down her chin onto her breasts. Now that was embarrassing!

At first, Summer had been angry. This is something that Axel, the prick, would do, she thought. But after a while she calmed down, and just endured. And finally, she succumbed to her ponygirl fantasies, and actually started to enjoy, being on display and treated like a real pony and pet, by her owner.

And that turned her on, and she started longing to get back to the room and have sex.

As often happened, people would periodically approach them and ask Scott questions about his lovely ponygirl. And he'd answer them in a proud and friendly fashion. Summer could tell that he was enjoying himself. And that made her happy. He deserved to have a good time, after being duped into being here as her owner. With all of the chores that entailed.

She suspected that he would have preferred to be out with her each day, playing in the surf, laying on the beach or drinking with her at a bar.

She wondered if, while she was at the stables, he had been able to meet some girl, and have a good time with her. Probably not, almost everyone she saw was part of a couple. And she couldn't see her Scott, involved in a threesome with another guy. That wasn't his thing.

When he finished his meal, he used his napkin to wipe his pony's mouth and breasts before leading her out of the place and back to their suite, depositing her in her stall, while he ducked into his bathroom.

When he came out, he stuck his head into her stall. "Hungry?"

She stomped once, emphatically - she was starving.

"Oh, poor pony. I'm sorry but owners come first." He said with a chuckle. Then he grabbed his phone and ordered her food.

Off the phone, he stepped over and removed her bit, massaging her jaw as he usually did, these days. She purred, as she always did at the attention and the pain relief.

After a few minutes, he lowered his hands and began playing with her bells. He sure did find them entertaining. He suspected that Summer didn't, and that amused him even more.

"Tell me, pony, about that scene in the paddock, when I came to get you." He asked, accompanied by the musical tones.

Summer sighed. "That was Axel and Dusty. He's a mean prick. I think he was making her suck him off, just to humiliate her in front of us."

"Not because he enjoyed it?"

"Well that too, but he could have taken her back to their room, for that."

Scott, nodded. "And she was peeing? That was certainly unique."

"She can't help herself. Antonio told me she's being trained to pee, like a real pony does, anywhere and anytime. Axel had her fitted with a catheter and it's always open, so whenever there's anything in her bladder, it just dribbles out. She has no control, poor dear.

"Wow," was his only comment. That was kinky, but it did seem like the guy was overdoing it.

"I think she's more of a sex slave, a submissive and perhaps even a masochist, and he's her dominant master, not just an owner."

"Just an owner?" he laughed.

"You know what I mean. I understand that my ponygirl fetish is also a submissive one. But you're not a slave master."

"Hmm, interesting." He said, but then added in a whisper, "I could be."

Summer wasn't sure she had heard his last words, correctly. She'd never imagined her Scott as being interested in, or capable of, being a dominant partner. Certainly not a sex slave master.

Her lunch showed up just as she was preparing to ask him for clarification.

Summer gobbled down her unappealing food as soon as it was placed in her feeding stand. By now she was used to eating like a pony, and she was even used to her nose ring getting in the way. She did her best to clean it with her tongue before dipping her face into her water bowl, after she'd finished swallowing her mush.

Scott was ready to wipe her face with a cloth as soon as she turned to him. As always, he was gentle and loving. And she appreciated it.

But then he picked up her bit and pushed it in between her teeth. That she didn't appreciate. She had been hoping for more time. It was part of her pony outfit. And she had grown used to the thing, but she liked it better when her jaws weren't cramped and when she could talk.

"Come along my pony, and let's empty your bladder." He said as he grabbed ahold of her reins and led her outside.

Out in back, she stood and peed, ignoring any onlookers. She had no choice, and she was now accustomed to pissing in public. She thought about Dusty and her awful catheter as she stood there emptying herself. In comparison, this isn't so bad. She concluded.

Finished, she stood and allowed herself to be wiped clean with several baby-wipes, by her owner. That was something else that upset her. Her boyfriend wiping her pony crotch. That aspect hadn't been part of her fantasies.

She was thankful when he led her straight back into the privacy of their suite.

Inside, he took her into his bedroom, and once there, she was pleasantly surprised when he removed her bit.

After he set it aside, he stepped up and kissed her, and she kissed him back, enjoying both the affection and the freedom.

But she was shocked when he stepped back and placed his hands on his hips.

"I'd like my pony to blow me, just like your friend did, this morning."

She didn't respond; didn't even move. So, he reached up and grabbed her pony ears, and by pulling on them, they were actually part of her bridle, he forced her down to her knees. She didn't resist, even though she was still surprised by his command. And it did feel like a command.

"But you don't have to pee, while you're doing it," he added, chuckling.

She didn't appreciate the joke.

With her kneeling in front of him, he pulled down his shorts before sitting back onto the edge of the bed with his legs spread wide. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and that too surprised her. It was something else that wasn't like him.

"Remember you owe me, from last night." He said happily as he motioned her to come closer. He was smiling happily, his cock was very hard, and she knew she didn't have a choice, so she shuffled toward him.

When she was close enough, he leaned down and grabbed the sides of her head and kissed her, passionately. From that angle her nose ring wound up between their lips and she could feel his tongue licking at the thing, while they pressed their mouths together.

Ending the kiss, he sat back up and pulled her head a bit further forward so that her lips were now aligned with his cock.

She looked up at him for a moment, and then opened her mouth wide, so he could pull her the rest of the way onto his dick. She tongued him as it slid in, and she was pleased when she felt him shiver, and heard him moan.

He let her go, at that point, so he could lean back and support himself with stiff arms and his hands on the mattress.

She sucked and licked him for a while, and she thought he was getting close. But then he sat back up, and grabbed a handful of her mane, before leaning even further forward, and off to the side, so he could reach behind her with his free arm, and grab hold of her tail.

Then, as she resumed sucking on him, he began gently pulling on her tail, wiggling the plug in her ass. Sometimes to the right, or left. Sometimes up, and other times rhythmically up, down and up.

The shifting of the plug didn't feel anywhere near as good as it had the previous night. It was distracting to say the least, and with the cock in her mouth, it did turn her on - a little. But with nothing in her pussy, not even a finger, she just got frustrated.

He could see that it was having some effect on her. Her ass started swaying and wiggling in response to his pulls.

He mumbled, "this is just practice for you. I'm just trying to be a good owner." Just before he came in her mouth.

She swallowed, even though she didn't like to. She was a ponygirl, after all, and he was her owner. At least he wasn't a prick like Axel. She thought as he started to run dry.

She continued to lick and suckle on him, slowly and gently, as he calmed down, and his cock shrunk.

Afterwards, he helped her to her hooves, before ducking into his bathroom to clean up. She went into her stall and rinsed her mouth out.

Meeting back up in his room, he hauled her over to his bed and they settled down to hold each other and rest. They dozed off in each other's arms, after they found a position where her bells didn't poke him, or her.

Despite that little inconvenience, Scott still loved his pony's bells.

They actually slept the rest of the afternoon away, laying like that. Waking up only when they got hungry.

Scott ordered a room service meal for himself, and a pony meal for his lover and they again ate together with him on a chair in the doorway, watching Summer gobble her meal down from her bowl.

They spent the rest of the evening laying back on his bed, watching the TV.

Summer hadn't really watched any television since their arrival, and she found it to be uninteresting, now. Oh, she had missed a couple of hot news stories, crime, politics, and natural disasters, but none of it seemed important to the ponygirl. She supposed that when she got back home, it would all be more interesting, to the woman, Summer.

About an hour in, Summer had to confess that she needed to go outside. When she told Scott, she got a flashback to her younger days when she had a pet dog, who used to scratch at the door, when she needed to go outside to pee or poop. Now, here she was, in the same boat. Go figure...

Scott sighed, "Oh, all right," giving her a kiss and ruffling her mane. Just like she used to do with her pet.

They crawled out of bed, fitted her bit, and he led her out by her reins, in the usual manner.

When they returned, Scott removed her reins but left her gag and bridle in place. Then he dove back into bed and resumed watching the sit-com on the big screen.

She'd been expecting him to remove the thing so they could cuddle and make love. She hadn't orgasmed, that day, and she wanted to, badly. She remained hopeful, though, so she crawled into the bed, next to her owner and rested her head on his chest.

In days past, in that position she would play with his dick until he was interested, and then they'd screw. But she couldn't do that with a hoof. So, she just laid there quietly and hoped.

Lying there, Scott reached down behind her and idly played with her tail. Not really pulling, on it, just running his fingers through the long hair. She did feel it though, and his gentle ministrations felt good, and loving, and she liked it. She did like her pony tail.

When Scott finally declared that he was tired, and turned off the TV, Summer was still hopeful, but when he hugged her, and bent over to kiss her forehead, she knew she wouldn't be getting any, that night. Shit!

At least she could sleep on the soft bed, she consoled herself. And she was tired, so she just closed her eyes and joined him in sleep.