Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the bitch wasn't done. "Well then, you make her answer me. Well trained ponygirls, with bells, are supposed to be polite and reply when spoken to. Aren't they?"

Summer, thought she heard a resigned sigh from her trainer, before he answered her, "yes, miss, they are. Summer, answer the question."

Damn it all! Summer thought, before she stamped her hoof, twice. Screw her!

"Oh, I call bullshit. She's lying, I know it. We all saw it." The woman practically screamed.

Summer was crying now. She couldn't help herself. She'd been bred and now she was being humiliated.

Again, she heard Antonio sigh, sadly this time, but then he gave her a swat with his crop. And she again squealed from the pain.

"Summer, be truthful." He ordered.

Caught, and with no other option she stomped once.

"Hah, I knew it!" the woman said before striding off, muttering, "horny little slut, loved every minute of it."

Summer sobbed, and Antonio feeling sorry for her, rubbed her ass where he'd hit her, and then freed her from the breeding stand.

Gently he wiped her tears and drool, and murmured, "relax Summer, it's over."

And he fed her a couple of candies.

She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She had been rewarded for being fucked, with a couple of sweets pushed into her mouth. How bizarre was that!

But, as crazy as it seemed, it helped. She did feel a little better. As she stood there, trying to compose herself she glanced around at the audience.

She saw the other ponies, another trainer, and Scott standing around, still focused on her.

Scott! He saw? And that got her tearing again. He shouldn't have been there to see. She felt more humiliated than ever before.

How in the hell can I face him, tonight?

She stood there stunned and distraught until Antonio grabbed her reins, and turned her toward the barn, "come on, let's get you cleaned up. I'm sorry about that woman, but you should have answered her. Now stop crying and stand up like a good ponygirl."

And he pulled on her reign just a bit to get her attention.

She did her best to behave, she corrected her posture and began prancing like she'd been trained.

"Good girl," he said and slipped her another candy.

"And stop crying. Come on, Summer, pony's get bred all the time. You know that. And Jaxon was good to you. We all saw that you enjoyed it. Admit it!"

She didn't respond, so he swatted her.

She jumped, and stomped once. No longer embarrassed, more like accepting. She was a ponygirl, and it was part of a pony's life.

Antonio though wasn't satisfied. He could see that she was still upset.

"Okay, so what's the problem?" He asked, and he actually sounded concerned for her.

She looked at him and then nodded over toward the pathway that led back to the resort, and to Scott's back as he walked along it.

Anthony looked and realized what had her freaked.

"Oh, you didn't know Scott was going to watch? Owners are always invited to observe their ponies being bred. Some are concerned for their girl's safety, while others enjoy the event for what it is. Sex, between their human horses.

"Don't let it bother you. Scott didn't seem to be upset." He then led her through the barn doors and into shower stall.

When she was clean and dry, he put her back into the paddock with the other pony-girls.

She was embarrassed, but that feeling soon passed as the other girls stepped over and hugged her, consolingly.

She appreciated their love and support. The act hadn't really been that bad, she decided. Just the humiliation.

She was most upset by Scott having witnessing the event. And she wondered how he'd take it.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.