Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, Antonio picked her up and led her off, as he'd done each day of the previous week. As they moved along, him walking and her prancing, he explained that this morning would be different. No training.

"Today is your scheduled checkup and physical therapy day."

She paused and looked at him questioningly.

He just continued to pull her along, "Summer, we worry about your body, and the long-term, negative effects your tack and hoofs might have on you. You must admit that they are restrictive and uncomfortable, even if they are very erotic."

And he glanced at her for a response.

She thought for only a moment before she stomped a hoof, more forcefully than normal, acknowledging that she understood and agreed."

"Good," he said, before continuing.

"So, this morning you'll be stripped down to bare skin, examined by one of the clinical staff, receive a massage, go through a series of stretching exercises, and then be reoutfitted as a pretty pony. Alright?"

Again, she stomped a hoof. But her mind was busily evaluating his words.

They reminded her a bit of what Valeria had said about the long-term impacts of pony life. Interesting.

Her train of thought was interrupted by her trainer, once again.

"And Summer, there's one more thing you should be aware of, and consider. When it comes time to replace your harness, you'll have a decision to make. You can, at that point choose to not return to pony life. You can back out of your pony package if you want, and spend the rest of your time, here, as a regular vacationer. Play with Scott. Whatever.

"You will, of course, sacrifice the rest of the cost of the package.

"No refunds." He added with a chuckle.

"Understand?"

She walked on for several more steps before she stomped, once.

But then she started thinking about what Antonio was offering. Did she, in fact want to continue her pony adventure, or was she sick of it? Had she seen and done enough?

Was the reality of her ponygirl fantasy, turning out to be as good as she had hoped it would be?

Her mind whirled, as she replayed the events of her first week as Ponygirl Summer, trying to decide on her future.

At the stables, Antonio led her through the barn and through an inconspicuous door into a surprisingly clean and bright spa-like treatment room. It was all white and modern, and included a pristine bathroom a treatment table and an examination chair.

And waiting inside were a pair of women, one in medical scrubs, and the other in a lab coat.

Summer pranced in and onto the tiled floor, making loud clip-clop clatters, and, of course nipple bell jingles.

"Hi. You must be Summer," the nurse said, looking at her clip-board. "I'm Sofia, and Bianca is our therapist and a wonderful masseuse. We'll be checking you out and making sure you're none the worse for wear. Okay?"

Summer, automatically went to stomp her hoof, but thought better of it, there on the tile, so she gently tapped it, instead.

Sofia, smiled her understanding.

Antonio spoke up, "Summer, I'll be leaving you now. Enjoy yourself. I hope you're alright. And I hope to continue with your training." He added with a smile and a wink, before stepping out and closing the door.

The two women wasted no time, after that, quickly and efficiently stripping all of Summer's pony gear from her body. As each piece was unbuckled, unlaced or pulled out or off, her body protested. Summer was surprised - it was a miserable process.

She was astounded by how accustomed her body had become to her pony equipage. She was used to the aches and pains when her bit was removed, but they were worse from her feet and hands, when her hooves were slid off.

Her fingers were so cramped she actually cried as she tried to unfold them.

Both of the women spoke soothingly to her, and promised that feeling and function would return, and the pain would subside.

"Just wait, be as patient as you can. Bianca will work all of those aches out, soon. First though, I need to check you out for any damage. Abrasions and bruises are common, but never all that serious." Sofia said softly and encouragingly.

Summer's feet also gave her a lot of grief. They'd been held at the steep downward angle her pony boots required for so long that they refused to unbend. She absolutely couldn't stand flat footed, so she stumbled around on the balls of her feet, heels up in the air, until she was able to sit back into the exam chair.

For that she'd had to wait until her harness and cincher were removed, so she could actually sit.

Once she was naked and longing in the chair, Sofia began her examination. She started out with the basics, blood pressure, heart rate, and so on. And all of those measurements were good. Then she moved onto an inspection of the various body parts that had been affected by the pony gear.

Finally, she examined Summer's piercings. Lifting and turning her nose ring, while peering in at her septum, Sophia explained, "you know that the piercings we do here, never close up. It will be with you for life. Of course, you can have the ring cut, and removed."

Summer, did remember that, so she just mumbled, "uh, huh."

Other than moan and groan, she hadn't said a word to the women working on her. She wasn't sure of the rules, but she decided to stick with her ponygirl training, for safety's sake.

Done there, Sophia bent over her chest and checked out her nipples. "These too look good," she proclaimed. "And just like your nose, the piercings are permanent, and the rings can be cut out before you go, if you so desire, or your owner, allows."

Before she turned away, Sophia looked down at her. "Summer, I understand that those bells are an important signifier of a well-trained ponygirl. But I must warn you that if you keep them, their weight can stretch the holes in your nipples, and make them even larger than they are now. Then if you decide to remove your rings, you could wind up with, um, unsightly nipples, for lack of a better descriptor."

She shrugged, almost apologetically as she stood up and stepped away.

"Anyway, outside of the expected stiffness, I see nothing wrong. Even your skin looks undamaged, everywhere." She said, clearly pleased. "Now I need you to move over to the table and lay on your front. Use the pillows to pad your nipples and their bells."

Summer moaned as she crawled out of the chair and hobbled painfully over to the table. She couldn't grip the pillows, with her stiff hands, so she pushed them into position to pad her nipple jewelry, before she laid down, sighing, onto the table.

There again. Sophia checked her out from head to toe.

Summer cringed when the nurse stopped to put on rubber gloves, to check out her ass, making sure that there was no damage there, from her tail plug. She felt no pain, only embarrassment, when the woman's fingers enter her rear.

I'm probably pretty stretched, from that plug, she thought, I sure hope I close up again, down there.

As she stripped off the gloves, Sophia chuckled. "From the marks on your ass cheeks, someone has been a bad pony. But it must have been a couple of days ago. It's fading quickly.

Summer blushed, remembering her bad day with the bitch.

"Okay, Summer, you get a clean bill of health. Now it's time for the fun stuff. I'll turn you over to Bianca. She'll make you feel like a new woman, or pony." And she laughed, as she added a goodbye and then left the room.

Bianca helped her to her aching feet and led her into an attached bathroom, and it was even nicer than the exam room. It looked similar to the one in the suite, Scott's room, but larger. And it included a huge soaking tub, already filled with hot water and sweet-smelling bubbles.

Summer squealed in delight. "For me?" she asked Bianca, who smiled and nodded.

Not able to contain herself, Summer stepped right over and into the deep tub. It felt delightful, and she quickly settled down into the hot water and suds until only her head was above the surface.

Fully engulfed, she sighed and closed her eyes, and luxuriated in the decadent feelings.

"I'll give you twenty minutes' then we'll start on your massage."

Summer wanted more time in the tub, but a massage sounded equally as wonderful, so she just mumbled "okay".

She actually dozed off, but snapped out of it when Bianca came back into the room. "Wash yourself now, Summer, it's almost time for your massage."

Summer moaned but picked up the sweet-smelling soap and sponge and quickly scrubbed her body. Finished, she thought about her hair for a moment, and then decided to just dunk herself and use the same bodywash on her mane. Why not? There wasn't all that much, anyway.

Finally clean, she reluctantly got out of the tub and used a huge towel to dry herself. Bianca provided a brush so she could brush out her strip of hair. It was really weird, looking at herself in the mirror, while she worked on her head. She looked so different. Not a pony in a bridle with a mane. More like a woman with a bizarre haircut.

This is how I'll look when we go back home, she thought, and it made her laugh.

In any case it was such a wonderful pleasure to be clean, and it helped her muscles and tendons, some. Her feet and hands were still aching, though.

And her stomach and neck, too, felt strangely, uncomfortably, unsupported.

But the full body massage that Bianca gave her over the next hour took care of all of those issues.

It was wonderful, and afterwards she couldn't decide which felt better, the delightful bath or the lovely massage.

No matter. She felt like a new woman.

As the last step, Bianca had her sit back in the exam chair, and she proceeded to re-shave the sides of Summer's head, eliminating all stubble and returning her mane to its original pristine appearance.

Damn, she thought, not for the first time, I will definitely have to buy a wig as soon as I get back home. I hope I can find one that looks real and like my old hair. I can't go into work like this!

Finished, Bianca said goodbye and told her to wait, before slipping out.

She was standing there in the exam room, naked, looking at her head in the mirror, when the door opened, surprising her. She almost grabbed at a towel, but then remembered where she was, and who she was, so she remained, unmoving.

And she was somewhat relieved when Emilio walked in. She remembered him from the first day, when he outfitted her as a ponygirl.

"Ready?" He asked, without batting an eye at her body.

When she didn't answer immediately, he looked at her, "You know, there's nothing wrong with ending your escapade, now, today. Some of the girls do call it quits, early. At least the ones whose owners allow it."

Damn, she thought. It's been a lot more than I expected. Some things better, and others far worse than I had ever dreamed of. I could just spend the next week enjoying the resort, it sure seems to be a fun, and very kinky place. And I'm sure Scott would show me a good time, he always does. But...

She looked over at Emilio, who was standing, waiting patiently. She wavered only a moment longer, then she nodded, emphatically and held out her arms to him to slide her harness into place.

Emilio smiled and nodded, "good girl," as he went to work.

Just twenty minutes later she was, once again a beautiful ponygirl, and Antonio was walking her out to the paddock, to join the other girls and await lunch.

After Emilio had finished harnessing her up, she'd thanked him with a big hug, and when Antonio had arrived to return her to her pony life, she'd hugged him, too.

Out in the paddock, she joined the others of the herd. She was happy to be back. It felt right.

The others greeted her as they usually did, with a nod and a nudge. But Flower, gently pushed her around so she was facing the next paddock, down.

When she looked, she realized she was gazing at the new stallion, his trainer and his owner.

A woman, apparently the owner of the stallion, sat on the fence and watched him being put through his paces.

He was in harness and hooves, just like the ones the fillies wore. With adjustments for his physique, of course.

And to Summer it was obvious that he was already well trained. This isn't his first rodeo, she said to herself, and it made her giggle.

And he looked good. He was tan, well-built and he stood tall and proud. And his cock was large, unencumbered by hair and on full display.

Summer was standing with her friends, watching intently, when she overheard the woman, talking to a couple of idle trainers, who stood beside her, observing.

"He's a very good ponyboy, isn't he?" she asked them. Summer suspected that she already knew the answer, but wanted confirmation.

"Yes, he is. You've trained him well, miss. Do you have a trainer working with him, at home?"

"No, I do it all myself, with the help of my girlfriend. She takes care of his basic needs, so I can concentrate on his pony training."

"Ah, excellent."

After a pause to admire him some more, the owner continued. "I think he needs a reward. A breeding session with one of the fillies. If you have an inexperienced ponygirl, it would be entertaining to watch. He certainly has plenty of experience. Have any of those girls been bred?" And Summer saw her waving over her way, to the paddock, where she and others were standing about.

Oh shit! She cursed to herself.

"Well Ms. Constantine, only Flower, the black-haired pony has. The others are new and inexperienced."

"I like that one on the left. What do you think, boys?"

"That one is Summer, she's coming along nicely. Only been with us for a week, but you can see she has already earned her bells."

"Can you set up a session for my Jaxon? After lunch, perhaps?"

"I'll talk to her trainer, Antonio, to make sure, but I believe that will work."

"Excellent. Jaxon will be so pleased. He hasn't had a pony in months. He's way overdue. I'm off to get some lunch. I'll be back in two hours."

"We'll have things ready." One of the trainers answered her, deferentially.

While Summer stood in shock, Jaxon's owner hopped off the rail and headed back toward the resort and its restaurants.

I'm to be breed with that stallion. He is a hunk, but I don't know if I'm ready for that. Summer thought, nervously. It was something else that she dreamed about. And it had always turned her on. But, now, faced with the reality, she wasn't so sure.

After a long period of nervous anticipation, Summer watched warily as Antonio stepped into the paddock and came straight over to her. Without a word, he grabbed her reins, and then lead her out and over toward the other paddock, where the stallion waited.

Antonio paused for a moment and pulled her to face him. He reached up and ran his free hand along her mane, gently. "Now you be a good ponygirl. This won't hurt, and breeding, is part of your program. Jaxon is a good stallion, he's done this many times before, so don't worry about that."

Then he smiled and gave her a gentle pat on the ass. "You should try and enjoy it. A lot of ponies find it exciting."

As they entered the stallion's paddock, she saw a couple of the other trainers hauling a wooden contraption in from the barn.

"That's the breeding stand. Now don't give me any trouble, as we put you in. Again, it's part of the process." Antonio explained. And this time his tone was commanding, not soothing.

Summer was really getting nervous. But she knew that there was no fighting what was about to happen. She kept telling herself, this is part of being a pony, over and over again.

Antonio and the other trainers gently but firmly secured her into the stand. The thing reminded her of pictures of old-time stocks, from the seventeenth century.

Her head and wrists are placed into a hinged board with three holes. When the top half was closed, she was held securely. The head-board was mounted low, and she had to bend at the waist, over a railing that ran underneath her tummy.

Finally, a strap is buckled over her back. It held her securely down onto the rail.

Held like that, her ass was presented, perfectly for a rear entry fucking, by a standing stallion.

Unable to move, and forbidden to make a sound, she just slumps on the rail, shivering in anticipation and fear, for what she knows is coming.

She doesn't even try to look up or around. She doesn't want to see.

She is also hating that there's an audience. Jaxon's owner is there, of course, and so are a couple of trainers, including Antonio. And the other ponygirls are watching from their paddock, nearby.

She hears Jaxon stomping over toward her behind, and all she can do is shuffle her legs, tremble, and groan quietly. She's scared, and nervous, but a part of her, a tiny part is aroused by the whole process.

It is almost rape, but not really. It's certainly not meant to be pleasurable, at least on the fillies' part. But it is an aspect of a pony's life. And she is a pony. It occurred to her, though, that had she refused to be refitted, after her examination, she wouldn't be in this mess.

When she feels his fore-hooves touch her ass, she jumps and screeches, behind her bit. She can't move much, but since her legs aren't secured in any way, she can shift her weight, wiggle her ass, and even stomp and kick.

He enters her, slowly and firmly. They must have lubed him up as she's not wet, but she feels him slide into her without any pain.

She does feel some discomfort as in that position his belly is pushing on her tail, and that's pushing the plug around inside her.

As he begins to thrust in and out, she tries to relax. And with each lunge, Summer's bells jingle and jangle.

For a moment she forgot what was going on behind her; now that's embarrassing, she thought. Then she laughed at herself, I'm strapped down, being fucked by a ponyboy, and I decide that the ringing of my nipple bells, is embarrassing? I am nuts!

When she returns to her immediate reality, she's self-consciously shocked when she realizes that she's actually starting to enjoy the feelings. The little voice in her head is whispering, you're a pony, and getting bred by a stallion. And it has her aroused. She had only fantasized about this act in her horniest and wildest moments.

Her body, her pussy actually, was sending very nice signals to her brain.

She feels Jaxon's pace pick up, the strength of his thrusts increase, and his panting become louder, she realizes what's about to happen, and it excites her even more.

And then she feels his warm wetness inside her, pumping into her, and that pushes her over the edge.

Her orgasm wasn't a big one, there were too many distractions and the situation was far too freaky for her to really enjoy herself. But she did cum.

She was still marveling at that, she was just bred to a stallion, and her body, at least, enjoyed it, when her thoughts were interrupted by a woman's voice nearby.

"Okay, that's enough, take him away and clean up his thing, you never know where these slutty fillies have been."

Summer recognized Jaxon's owner, the bitch, and again she felt humiliated, and angry, too. And when the old broad cackled like a witch, Summer really wanted to kick the shit out of her, despite her training. But she was still secured to the stand.

And it got worse, when the woman stepped up to her and grabbed her mane. "You enjoyed that didn't you little pony? My Jaxon's an excellent stud. It looked to me like you came. Did you?" And she cackled again.

Of course, Summer didn't answer. She wasn't about to admit that she'd liked it, or that her body had.

But then the insufferable bitch gave her a slap on the ass! And Summer yelped. It hurt!

"Miss, please don't abuse that ponygirl." Antonio said. He had evidently also come over to her.

Thank you. Summer thought, she would have hugged him if she weren't still held by the stand.