All Comments on 'Paradise Lost'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

RubicuckX hasn’t had his cream pie quota. That’s why he’s so hangry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She disrespects her husband's wishes & fucks this guy who says he's dying, but her husband'll have his so-called daughter for the night. Despite everything her hubby says, she's still going to go to the guy & expects everything to be good afterwards. When she sees the after affect of the guy's balls being sent into his throat, she doesn't ask what happened, but a WTF did you do,& goes to help John.

Her husband should've just told her to stay with them, that, as he said, the marriage's over. And WHY does he have to make sure she has a good nest egg & fight to have more than the 50-50 split. After all, it's HER doings that made the divorce necessary. Wonder if at least the husband ever did file charges with the others. If not, should have. Nice story & writing. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think that is some of the worst static overwritten dialogue I have ever read. I cannot comment on the plot - I never actually got that far. Never take up play-writing!

slowhand21slowhand2112 months ago

10 years of support?!? Fuck that noise.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Had to downgrade my rating. 1st & foremost, anybody with cancer has some medicines to take. 6 months before dying, I'm sure John would be in no condition to go skiing. While overlooking that's good (maybe) for the story line, the author should at least try to make things believable. In fact, cancer patients with longer life expectancy generally are weaker than you describe John. (I not only worked in a cancer hospital, both my parents died from that disease.)

Mark didn't even comment on this. Nor ask why the fuck his wife lied? When he laid out John, he missed another chance after she asked what did he do. It's then he could've said that she wants the guy so badly, she could stay on the island with him & Amy. Maybe then she could have all the extra marital fucking she needs, until he divorces her. And why did he agree NOT to press charges?

He needed to support her for 10yrs? Why only a 50-50 split, as she committed adultery. Even if that's not a reason (& personally I wonder WHY some states eliminated that reason), give her a choice between at least 65-35 his favor, or the 50-50 & support for 2 yrs max. He then tells her she can get a job for support.

Overall, the holes in the story weaken it. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, I don't know. The wife is clearly a member of planet stupid. He could have spun it this way. Just diagnosed last week. I was told I'd have a month or two before it really began to disable me. I decided no treatment. ....This actually a real possibility.

That said, the wife is brain dead and he did the correct path and really option.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

I soooo wanted to give this 5 stars. But in the end, it barely scraped 3 stars since the ONLY person who suffered was main character:

- the brainless cumbucket got more than half the money (including "spousal" support she in no way deserved)

- the children may have refused to intervene on her behalf (if they didn't it'd earn this story 2 stars) but they also didn't abandon the bitch.

- The asswipes didn't suffer aside from him getting punched a couple of times. No jail time, no financial restitution, no death like they deserved

- the protagonist is alone and didn't find a replacement.

At least, if the story showed him getting a younger, better replacement and her pining for him forever, i'd have happily added another star. As it is, it is better than 1-star cuck shit people post on LW lately, but not anywhere close to a karmically just BTB

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

The cheating was bad enough but to then take the old guys side over the husband and eat him out to the cops. I mean damn. Close the coffin, nail it shut, glue it down, screw it together, and out an elephant in top.

How the fuck could she think there was any hope for getting back together?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

50-50 split after your spouse cheated? America has the stupidest law in the world.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like it, a pretty good story, made me chuckle....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where the BTB just divorced is never enough

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gues I'm not a BTB kind of guy. 30 years down the tubes because he was so damn sanctimomonious. She was duped by a couple of pros and after 30 years you would think one second chance would be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alimony for ten years what a bunch of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written story. That's the best that I can do. So he got a screwing by the slut wife and then got a screwing by the court system. Makes one proud.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boring, very very boring. Maybe you should write for the Lifetime channel. zzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5. stars

I agree with AllNigher's comment: She gave her body to another man, then when questioned by the cops chose the other man over her husband. That is ridiculous. She's not the type of wife a man should have. Im not a BTB person but I am a one-and-done on cheating person. To choose the other man over her husband, in every way, is galling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why do women always think that because they mentioned that they plan to fuck another guy, that it's not considered cheating? &

Why are they so naive to believe an outside source on how their husband will/won't act towards their infidelity?

All BS aside, I know a lot of women are not THAT naive. They may jumped to conclusions sometimes, but they aren't usually ones to take action when there's a chance they can be blamed. So I suppose my real question should be, why does literotica portray women to be such naive/mindless/stupid beings that can't ever think for themselves?

All that said, this book would have been better if you'd have left out the parts where his wife tried falling back on the "He said/she said," bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked it. Not enough pain for the ex-wife. I mean other than a bit of emotions. She makes out like a bandit. Really "alimony/maintenance" for ten years?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story you cheat your gone marriage is exclusive dont let the turds tell you otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mark, you're being silly, I'm not cuckolding you. We agreed! We are swapping! You will be with Amy! Now go away and let me get dressed."

I took 3 quick strides across the room and grabbed her left wrist. I worked her wedding rings off her finger and held out my hand. "Give me the earrings or I'll rip them from your ears!"

With a horrified look, Mary removed her earrings and placed them in my hand. I put them in my pocket and turned to leave. "Don't bother to come back tomorrow, you can just stay with them."

===> Bad enough Mary was falling for the con. But then after the above passage she still goes? Seriously after 30 years of marriage, she doesn't know ow what that means? And oh yeah she doubles down with her "wonderful" night of sex with a "dying" man, who is an excellent lover. Wouldn't most women who knew they were on thin ice, lie about the sex? Mary is too stupid to be married. No way she made it 30 years being faithful. And they are on a tropical island vacation with her husband. And with a 60 year old gut? Lol. Divorce was obviously the only option. Like when the police officer told Mary to shut up and then she listened to the horror story of the con and the demise of her marriage unfold. But really? Forget even being lured into the idea. I am sure part of what got her excited is the "dying" man bs. But with that ultimatum from her husband, who she has been married to for 30 years? Wow her IQ must be like 75.

phill1cphill1cabout 1 month ago

Saint Whiteman. Try marrying someone with a job.

NoBullAlNoBullAl13 days ago

Good story with a con that was a new one for me!!

Almost quit reading when the following showed up:

“The four beers I'd had was almost enough to allow my lust to over rule my brain, but my anger was still there.”

“I was emotionally drained and, with the help of the beer, I fell asleep”

“My head ached a little and the pounding on my door didn't help it at all.”

When I read through those above lines the thoughts were OMG this wimp is going to forgive and take her back!!

Really get tired of so many writers who seem to believe that four (4) or even six (6) beer is enough to make a person lose their minds and/or morals. The bulk of American beer is so low in alcohol content that double those numbers, for any of those of us who drink booze at all, will be mildly inebriated! The story could change if the Fantasy Island happened to be in Canada where their beer is routinely nearly double that alcohol content and the average drinker will swill 8 - 10 of those bottles when just visiting and this often goes to 12 or more when partying!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

"He doesn't believe in prostitution."- He doesn't believe in prostitution, but he's okay with adultery?

~~~

If Mary and Amy had to talk John into this, why doesn't Mark go to John and expose their lies, and how he DOESN'T agree to this?

~~~

"We agreed! We are swapping!" -1)THEY didn't agree, 2) It's not swapping. Amy isn't John's wife.

~~~

"I want you to reclaim me, make me yours again." - He shouldn't have to "reclaim her," he staked his claim 30 years ago,

~~~

Why are these wives so SHOCKED that their husbands do exactly what they said they'd do?

willyk1212willyk12128 days ago

19 yrs of alamony wow

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...