All Comments on 'Paradise Lost'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful writing, really. Just a rant from an angry man with some mental issues about women. Seek therapy, sir.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Was it worth it? You’re broke. Alone. And for what, Pride?

I hated this story because it put wife as a retard and hubby as a saint when the reality is that there are never any truly good or bad guys.

Why would she have an affair? To bring pleasure to some old guy? That’s what we’re going with?

This was just the usual woman hating bullshit.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Nice change of pace!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
to the frist comment

you are just mad because there is not any woke bullshit in this story it was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite frankly, I don't know a single woman who'd do anything close to what Mary does. But hey, it's fiction. If any spouse behaves like that, they hopefully get their just desserts - like Mary.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

I have to agree with @Whackdoodle: he finding out after 30 years of marriage that his wife was retarded, is a little too much! A not retarded woman would have said to the "daughter": Why don't you fuck your father? You also love him truly...Why would the cheating wives send some money for the funeral? And how that money was enough to support them till the next "wife" showed up? Now, if the "wives" did it behind their husbands backs, that could lead to a good ground for blackmailing them for life and the two cons would have got real money...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To "quite frankly anonymous" be glad you don't know anyone like this. I do and it destroyed the family. I imagine a slit is a solution regardless male or female and will use any excuse like this premise to shut around. But know this, sadly shit similar to this happens where the wife sleeps with the fake dying guy. More guys try to pull this shit then you realize as well.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

No way the wife could fail to understand her husband's reaction. So.....the story doesn't hold together. Not bad as a fantasy. I guess all of this stuff is basically fantasy, eh? D

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Why on earth does he have to pay support for 10 years to a cheating wife if they already where empty nesters and the stupid woman has a nice nest egg?? I don't truly understand US courts. But I am getting a clear view of why there is this thing called MGTOW.

/

Nice story Regguy69.

Thank you for sharing and the effort of writing this one.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

If they'd have been married for 30 years, then why the point that John was 60 and much older than them, when after being married for 30 years they'd have to be close to 60 years of age themselves?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure you got the timing right on number of years married, but love it when a betrayed hubby doesn't take it lying down. Mary was a bit too gullible to be believable, but still a good story about a real man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice twist on an old theme.

Kudos. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is basically a wife wants a date story dressed in slightly different clothing. As always, wife does not believe (despite being clearly told) that this will end marriage. Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4* - good story

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Hahahaha! Nice short story about a truly stupid bitch.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

4, good build up but terrible resolution. The revenge was lacking, a punch and a divorce, while the ending was very fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@MattBlackUK they could have married young, if they were both 18-19-20 when they married then they would see a 60 year old as a decade older than them. However, I do agree that having it that they were celebrating their 30th is a bit ridiculous, you'd think after 30 years the wife would know her husband well enough to understand this was a bad idea. That's the fundamental flaw with any LW story where the couple have been married for a long time, a couple should know how their spouse would react in a given situation. 4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I din't think." - She didn't have to "think," she KNEW how he felt.

\

"Amy and John said you'd want to reclaim me." - Where do these assholes get this whole "reclaiming" shit? And why would she listen to two relative strangers over her husband? They don't know him, how wold they know what he wants, especially after he has SAID the complete opposite?

\

"I thought we'd have a good laugh about our adventures then you'd make love to me all day." - Again, how could she think that after their conversation?

\

I didn't think of the con, but I did think that he wasn't really dying, didn't think that Amy wasn't his daughter, but even if she was, he's "dying," they're essentially alone on the island, why doesn't SHE fuck him?!

\

John seemed pretty healthy for a dying man.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

The story was well-written, but it is too unrealistic to accept that the wife would not have recognized that her act of kindness would terminate her marriage. The added information that the whole set-up was a con really did not add anything to the story, other than perhaps humiliating the wife a little.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

So much pertinent background info is missing from this story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

A twist on an oft repeated story. I enjoyed it. Yes, we could query a few aspects eg the alimony for 10 years plus why wasn't the old boy either sued for his "activities" or why isn't he "sleeping with the fishes" once a few husbands clued in to what his act was. Oh, plus why would "Amy" stay with the guy if he was broke. Cheers.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. I would have liked more dialogue, especially after the act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice tight story. Well done.

MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

“I gazed out at the beautiful azure waters and watched the small waves lapping onto the snow white sand.”

Is it possible to write a more clichés opening sentence – I doubt it.

Have you ever listened to people talking? Your dialogue is completely unlike human speech.

“”That's why we'er having this conversation.” We’er?

Nasty story with a stupid plot, badly written by a misogynist, violent asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By the numbers! One cliche' after another. I have no issue with the writing but I would have preferred some originality someplace. I guess the scam was supposed to be it but it wasn't enough. This read like it was cut and pasted from a dozen other stories. Please, next time try to think up something a little different.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Nice little short story. No fluff and straight to the point. Whackdoodle and the first Anon commenter is just mad it wasn't a cuck story where the husband sucks her lover's cum out of her cheating ass. Funny how they have 10 cuck stories a day here and they have to bitch about one that isn't. Keep them coming Reg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems unfinished.

What became of the ‘bad guys’?

And nest egg? Let’s assume married at 20, married for 30, supported for 10 - ‘nest egg’ at 60?

I don’t think a lot of people remember what ‘nest egg’ means?

(Or maybe it’s just been appropriated to be synonymous with retirement and no one sent me a memo but I thought it’s supposed to be about STARTING a family - eggs in a nest (house) - get it?)

Kinda felt like:

“Divorced. Half my money. The End.”

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 2 years ago

Rather than rewrite previous comments, see MattblackUK, Mac_Lapu, demander, and Whackdoodle comments. Decent read once disconnects are overlooked. 3*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Should have beat down John while Mary was getting ready. Prevent her cheating but divorce her anyway.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Story started well, if not an over used theme, but then you started cutting corners. 4*

76fellow4876fellow48almost 2 years ago

There was no meeting of the minds between the two main characters from before their wedding 30 years ago.

But, this is a story of fiction. Hence the proverbial literary license taken.

In real life, no one owns the body of another person. A pity that many have not gotten the memo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is it with the words "since" and "sense"? You are the fourth LW writer that doesn't understand them. Please get a dictionary or google them. It is very annoying!

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

These stories where a lifelong faithful wife suddenly announces to her husband that she's going to cheat inspite of his threat to divorce are tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm...there have only been 10 comments so far as QuickMagazine types this, and they're mostly negative. I'm giving it a 4, because although it was a LW cliche situation, think it was done fairly well. Mark made it very clear, Mary chose not to believe him, she suffered the consequences, John even more so, and Mark got someone new. Justice all around. MattblackUK assumes Mark & Mary got married at 30. My opinion is that it was closer to 20, so John would indeed be older than them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look. Lots of cliches and tropes in this story.

But not awful. Shows what happens when a spouse cheats and underestimates the reaction from their married partner.

And although it's usually not this blatant. It does happen.

But...it's also obvious based on some commenting here...that they think the husband in this story is stupid. Broke. Alone. For what? Your pride?

Uhhh...it's a hell of a lot more than pride.

It's a complete loss of trust. Respect. And feeling safe with your life partner. Someone you've given 30 years of your life too. Raised children. Sacrificed. Invested in homes. Argued with. Made up with. Learned to be patient. Made love with. Built a life with. And its all shattered in a matter of hours with her betrayal. In real life it just as easily could have been the husband being stupid and cheating. Often times it is the husband.

But it doesn't change the fact that the marriage described in this story was shattered because of spouse's complete lack of perception of how her spouse would react. Her inability to see what would happen is astounding.

Again...the story was OK. But the comments made tell a lot more about how people view betrayal and cheating as no big deal. Something you can accept by simply getting past your "pride". Just as one person said here with the statement "there are never any truly good guys or bad guys"...just like that...there are rarely ever any truly happy endings or bad endings to stories (and marriages) like this. There are just endings.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

Gotta love the old martian slut ray. can happen at anytime anywhere. I'm also not a fan of the comforting dying men themes. it's never seemed to be a compelling reason to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@76fellow48.......

You are right no one owns the body of another. But when you make a vow you keep it or move on. She vowed to be faithful and she decided to break it. It was not an agreed upon evening or a consensual action to be taken by both. He told her that he didn't own her....He also told her what he would do if she went ahead with it.

she made her decision and he made his. She didn't like the outcome......TOUGH SHIT!. You are probably from the me generation and really don't understand what vows and commitments mean. I recommend that you study what responsibility means before you make a promise or commitment to the wrong person and think that you don't have to keep it.

Breaking a commitment to someone that expects the same character and moral commitment to it that they have will not end well for you.

She broke hers and it didn't end well for her. To bad the slut didn't like the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, I like it. I wish it would have gone further, spent some time telling what happened once they got home and the divorce started, but still a good story. Thanks for posting.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

It was fun for what it was.

The cliched wife who refused to believe her husband would be actually pissed and their marriage would be damaged or dead is soooooooooooooooooo over used. Ripping her rings off would have given any woman second thoughts. And her claiming what a great time she had...again, the usual tripe used to rile up the reader instead of the story doing it organically.

Clearly you aimed this at the die hard BTB crowd, because you hit every needed cliche to do it.

Could have been much better but your writing comes across like one of those Cons with a neckbeard and a huge ass diesel pick up who keeps doing that rolling coal shit.

All I got was anger in this, I didnt feel any real hurt (though you didnt aim for that you went to anger the reader) which is why "Johm" just HAD to do the smirking bit.

If you had taken the time to flesh it out and didnt intentionally pull the crap I just mentioned, this could have been much better.

But you gave it all away with this over the top idiocy ""Madame, do me a favor and shut the fuck up! I want to talk to Mr. Stevens and I don't want to be interrupted."

Yeah, Im guessing you were a knuckle dragging grunting reader previously. Try harder at a good BTB than the cucks do their shit, because you did no better here than they do there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gotta love stupid women.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

"Amy said she tried that on the mainland before they left and John got very angry with her. He doesn't believe in prostitution. He says any woman coming to his bed must do so willingly and with desire for him, not his money."

ROLF!!! isnt that what hid daughter is doing that was very funny havent finished it yet but that paragraph was worth it lol

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

enjoyed it but was hard to believe someone that dumb wouldnt have done dumb things well before 30 years of marriage. someone hit those women with a dumb stick lol

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 2 years ago

That was great. The pacifist crowd will cry over the violence, but it felt like a correct depiction.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

lol pulling a con like that on a deserted island that takes some bigass balls surprise that guy is still living

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Nicely told tale of stupidity!

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - every story with violence of any form in this LW category automatically gets a big fat ZERO - no matter how well written and this story was not that bad. However, I did give you 1 star to fuck with your average score - hopefully that drops to less than 3 ASAP. You can delete my comments, BUT you cannot alter the average score.

I really wish the LW authors would adapt a more intelligent role model for the women in these kinds of stories. This is just one more writer who chose to give his female character a single digit IQ. I mean do you really expect me to believe that a woman who has been married to this guy for 30 years would even suggest something as stupid as this unbelievable plot? You have got to be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There isno violence when someone is defending their honor and the integrity of their family

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but he should have left the cheating bitch with John as she was willing to lose her marriage for one night with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That really was badly done. Unless they married as teenagers, they’d be in their fifties, but she was going to fuck someone she’d only just met and he ‘ had to be SIXTY!!!’ Another just like all the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty much fodder for BTB crowd to jack off to. Too bad, it had a creative story line and could have been much better. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

beware of the two faced man

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Good story, liked it a lot. Don’t get too many good stories with all the Cuck shit we seem to get served with lately. Your story was a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work.

Scores 5/5

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I convinced these stories are written by either loser incel morons or the other kind of morons, the ones who watched so much porn that they became addicted and thought it fun to "share their wives" and eventually got divorced.

This theme is so tired it's ready to enter a coma. A coma from boredom. Why do you insist on writing this trash? Do you honestly think think this is believable or interesting? I could accept MAYBE a new relationship where the couple do not truly know each other but 30 years? Get the fuck out.

I think these stories feed into the moral superiority complex of certain men who think all women are whores who cannot be trusted. It's why I cited the incel group, the saddest and biggest bunch of losers today.

You may think you are regular, but you are far from it.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

Thank the good Lord!!!! A writer who refuses to bow down to the pro-cuck/pro-cheating wife idiots who have the their collective heads in their collective asses. Power to you Regguy69....more please

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@iamaweasel,

you nitpick this story and every other story you read, but you don't have a single story of your own. I seriously doubt you could write one that was as good as the worst one you ever commented on.

Sorry about your luck. Have a great day, you obviously need one.

jessicafun81jessicafun81almost 2 years ago

Not a bad story but know the laws and how divorce really works. No one pays support for 10 years. Other than that a good story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 2 years ago

I agree with comment

saying there was a good idea for a story here.

It's a shame it was so badly used.

3 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AngelRider "hates" these type stories yet she reads them then spends half a page bitching about. Certainly makes you wonder about her mental capacity. Or she's just another liberal Karen.

xtc5xtc5almost 2 years ago

Good story, but a weak ending INHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story

It is concise, neat, complete and not any BS except for

10 years of support. - 5 -

_____

You still have mentally challenged commenter's writing

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Good story. I realize it's made up but how can a woman be that stupid. Her husband was against it, and she did it anyway. Mark's mistake was saying "our marriage may be forever damaged". Too wishy-washy. He should have said "You do this and our marriage is over".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems less of a story and more of a way to support the author's anti-cuck need. Nothing really new or interesting in the story itself. Working the scam angle could have added some much needed meat to the story. Also, something other than anger for the MC was needed. In under 5K word stories, character development is almost impossible but, if the MC only feels anger at the situation, he had largely checked out of the marriage already. I got nothing else from Mark. No sense of loss for the marriage or his wife. Just anger at being cuckolded is all I got. The therapeutic throat punch was about the only thing worth reading in this short story. Even that has me questioning how the antagonist lived (considering how hard the punch was described).

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

Excellent result for someone sticking up for his principles and an enjoyable read throughout. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alls well that ends well ! Let this be a lesson to gullible women who think life starts with these words ; “ Once Upon A Time “ . He couldn’t have been more upfront and honest with his wife telling her what would happen and she just blew his warnings off , I guess she thought it was just empty threats , but she found out the only empty thing was her head ! Good story . I liked the strength of his character ! I’ll give you 5 stars , you earned it !

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

The part that always gets me is how a wife and be good for 20 or 30 years and then all of a sudden fall for the stupidest story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should of beat her ass too. I wouldn't pay the slut a fucking dime.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Anything that ends with divorce is a happy ending.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Loved it

I saw it coming but still loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She cheats on the 30th anniv. trip to an island despite him against it, falls for the iie he's dying of cancer with 6mo to live, & when he divorces her, it's not for infideltiy? If not that, he's to split everything 50-50, along with child support, even tho she's clearly in the wrong?

The part of after arriving back home should've been explored a bit deeper. But overall, interesting story with one fuck of a slant. 4 stars -- Bob

muncher354muncher354almost 2 years ago

LOL this is a horrific story. Did it help you feel like a man? So pathetic. The officer knows the con artist's entire life story? "Spoken like a true American"? God that punch was such a limp dick move. Clearly written by someone without a spine and trying their best to appear strong in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing about this story is remotely believable... a woman who never cheated in 30 years of marriage just up and tells her husband she is going to cuckhold him for one night and he just needs to suck it up... it must have taken you 15 minutes to dream this one up... and on a super-hangover at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cliche used often in LW with only slant that there is a pair of other cheaters in it. Dude, try something more original, this preposterous "one night with another man" is so worn out that even my old shoe looks new in comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always love seeing the husband being treated right in these situations! Infidelity is a common thing. Unfortunately we males get the short end of the stick most of the time.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 2 years ago

one of the worst cliche stories I've read. your writing seems like you are a 70 year old divorced guy living in missisippi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible, anger filled and insecure writer.

Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a short little trip down the lane of a standard LW plot. Of course, it is too short to tell enough of a story to get us to suspend disbelief enough to buy a loyal wife doing this. But guess what? The longer stories with this same plot struggle as well. It's a really difficult sell. Face it, the only way we're going to buy it (even a little) is if the guy is rich, famous, incredibly hot, etc. like an actor, an athlete, a tycoon, a powerful politician. Because hypergamy is a thing.

So, evaluate this short story for what it is: a very short take on an LW standard. Viewed that way, it's fine. It is what it is. I have no problem with it. Shit happened. He dealt with it. The end. Short, simple, worth what you paid to read it.

Assuming one wanted to improve it -- it would have benefitted from laying out some kind of week long friendship development where the scam artists really played up his loneliness and pending death day after day, night after night. Some sob stories of what a great guy he was and how loving and special his marriage had been to tug on the wife's compassion. An explanation that the wife has always been overly trusting and seriously naive (she always gives a 20 to the scam artists at the freeway exit whose sign claiming hunger and a car breakdown is old and faded from years of use). A virgin on her wedding night (throw in some cat-killing curiosity about what another man would be like). Perhaps some menopausal hormones. And maybe the asshole was hung like a horse and found a way to show the wife as the week developed to get her mind racing about the possibilities.

Finally, maybe alcohol. Or even a naughty experiment with some weed that she'd always been too goody-goody to try before. Mix together and toss the salad to see what falls together.

Knoxhard

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Great story and appreciated compared to all the fucking garbage printed here! Don't understand why cheating gets peoples rocks off. They be better off 'put down' in my world! 5 BIG FUCKING FLAMING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Zeuspm, I am from Mississippi and we put scum like this at the bottom of the swamp. Too bad the Mark did not break Ron or AKA John dick off and made him eat it. Yes drop the slut of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to laugh at the comments saying "get help" and "cliche" and all the other negative comments.

Where are your stories then?

It is a free site and this was an enjoyable story not a documentary.

Lighten up.

And get your estrogen doses adjusted you bitches, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess my comment wasn't accepted, huh?

Lol,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done.

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Support for ten years and he thinks he walked away a winner??? NOT

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

I know this story pleased the BTB crowd, but come on, get real. Mark the MC would really be OK with throwing away a 30 year marriage over this? His wife got fooled by a pro and she makes a serious error in judgment. Yes, she was dead wrong. But understanding motivation is part of understanding bad behavior, and punishment should be proportional to the crime. Throwing way 30 years is extreme by any measure, and if he really loved her as much as he claimed, he would demonstrate far more understanding. She may come across as gullible, but he comes across as a rigid asshole.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

"I beg your pardon, officer. John and Amy are my new friends and my husband attacked poor John for no reason whatever."

No reason? Even if everything she'd been told was *true*, I think the whole "he fucked my wife" constitutes a pretty good fucking reason.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

why not do the punch out before the swop??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Granted these are stories written to play out the way the author wants. But forcibly removing the rings would make 99.9% of the wives who claim to love the husband stop their plans. The other 0.1% are too stupid to stay married to. In fact any wife telling me her plans such as this would have found John beaten so bad maybe she would finally think " I guess he really was serious about me not having sex with others" . The wife characters in these stories all seem to think..he loves me so much he will get over this.

The point is when you make the story to unrealistic it spoils it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RubiconX, should've change your name to RubicuckX

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rubicuck- Yes. He dumped the bitch because she cheated on him. Some people, still have honor.

When you tell your husband you are going to cheat on him, and he threatens divorce, but you do it anyway, this is the result. That’s how people “ adult”, in the real world. Get out of your mom’s basement, get a job, and experience life! 4 stars.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

I don't know what tipped Mark off to the con game, and appreciate that Mary was duped. I feel Mark made his position clear to his wife. His diatribe convinced me that Mary should have known her hubby was serious about a divorce. But, man, to throw away thirty years of a marriage....I dunno.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have pulled her over his lap as soon as she suggested this and smacked her arse unit she saw sense

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Clever, I didn't see the con coming.

Get help with you spelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm the con was an interesting twist. But the basic idea that a happily married wife of 30 years would go for this setup and directly tell her husband is just surreal. Especially afte he confiscated the earrings and then told her not to come back the next morning and stay with the other two. Also no idea why he let Amy into the room. Thr wife was obviously a plot device to move the story forward by her surreal betrayal. Just not plausible. And even if she had been cheating throughout her marriage she would have been discreet and careful. That was not possible in this scenario. But if she had previously committed adultery, she would not be so stupid as to do the direct frontal assault. So yeah not believable either way.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

I love it when wives make plans for themselves but. Don’t bother to tell the husband. They feel they have the right to do things like that and if the husband disagrees he is being selfish and immature and spoiling her dreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People, it is a great story. The stupid cow gets in end. No need to read more into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact that a young woman is prepared to fuck a man 20 yrs older so her "Dad" can have a last fuck would have to make you suspicious if you were Mark, and should have to Mary for that matter.

If I was Mark I would have gone after the old guy before his wife went to him.

Putting that aside.

I liked the story and the fact that Mark didn't bow under after it happened.

The one thing I didn't like, was him saying "If you do this our marriage may be forever damaged", I have seen that said in a few similar situations in stories, bugger that, It should be "If you go through with this, our marriage is over", let her know what WILL happen.

Saying "may be forever damaged" is like saying there is a 50/50 chance I might be pissed off enough to divorce you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

V good! But say, 50-75% too short. You don't pour a guy a 6 ounce beer. Just sayin'...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

My new favorite writer

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Another "poor Woman", and so cruelly punished with a nest egg...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
1108 Followers
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...