Paradise Obtained Ch. 01: Ilse

Story Info
Matt's first step on the road to his paradise.
6.9k words
4.58
45.1k
63

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters in this story are over 18, as stated within the story.

Apologies that there is a lot of back-story in this one before getting to the good stuff, but it is necessary to the plot and it saves a lot of time in later chapters.

* * * * *

Paradise Obtained: Chapter 1 -- Ilse

Just two years ago I had none of the things I have described in the Prologue to my story. No harem of beautiful girls, no luxurious villas or castles, no great wealth, no fiancée.

What I did have was a good brain, experience in my chosen field of biochemistry and a modest reputation among my academic peers. Also, as a post-graduate PHD researcher at one of the Oxford colleges, I had access to excellent equipment, knowledgeable colleagues and, best of all, plenty of time to pursue my researches.

At 28, what I didn't have was a girlfriend, close personal friends or much of a social life outside my work colleagues. All in all, a somewhat lonely existence, which I compensated for by throwing myself into my work. The only reason I wasn't a virgin was that, at the age of 23, I had paid a prostitute for sex. The experience had not been pleasant or satisfying and I felt no wish to repeat it.

However, I retained a strong craving for both female companionship and an active sex life. In no way was I an 'Incel'. I didn't hate women or blame them for my predicament. In fact, I found I generally preferred the company of female colleagues to the endlessly competitive males around me.

But the truth was, I was just too timid and scared of rejection to ask anyone out on a date. And women, perhaps picking up on this, never seemed very interested in me in a romantic way. So, my life went on loveless and consumed by work.

Officially, I was engaged in detailed studies of human brain patterns with a view to finding the triggers that underlay particular behaviours. It was hoped in time that this work would lead to non-invasive cures for a number of personality disorders. I had established early on that male and female brains were sufficiently different in their responses to require separate study, and I had chosen to concentrate on the female brain.

While this official work went on, I had secretly started a research project of my own, the details of which I kept entirely to myself. This project was into mind control.

That phrase may conjure up images of brain-washed slaves, their minds wiped, shambling about waiting to be ordered around. My techniques do not, indeed cannot, do that. My subjects retain all their knowledge and experience and the much of their personality.

What I discovered I could achieve was considerable success in altering specific behaviours and perceptions of the world. In addition, I could plant a degree of auto-suggestion that subjects would act on later and I could cause them to forget what I had done.

In line with my field of work, I should stress that my technique only works on female brains. It would not be difficult, I think, to develop a similar device to affect men, but I have never tried, having no interest in doing so.

The method of achieving this level of control is highly complex and, anyway, I have no intention of revealing the secret of it in print. In its essence I use oscillating light patterns combined with rhythmic and persistent speech to implant the desired new or revised behaviour or ideas into the brain of the subject. Done correctly, the subject firmly believes and accepts this as what they personally desire and think.

As far as I can tell to date, the effect is permanent, even if the victim becomes aware that something has been done to them. (I will discuss in their proper place the observations of Georgia once she worked out for herself that I had altered her mind for my own benefit). However, I have not left this to chance and undertake regular top-ups of my harem to ensure their loyalty.

If all this sounds easy, I can assure you it was exactly the opposite. It took me three years' work to both perfect the technique and to reduce the size of the light pattern generator to something portable. In the latter task I was, eventually, completely successful. By working out what patterns actually had the effect I was seeking, I was able to reduce the generator to a handy pocket-sized device, looking pretty much like a small torch, around 10cm long by 3cm diameter.

During the three years of my mind control experiments, I tested my methods on many female subjects, telling them it was part of my brain pattern research. In this way I discovered the ability to implant new ideas. For example, I would tell a subject she liked a particular brand of soft drink different to her usual one and then monitor what she chose to buy in the canteen. Invariably, the revision in taste was adopted.

I also found I could implant suggestions. One experiment I repeated a number of times was to tell a subject to leave at the end of a session, but return five minutes later to ask if they had left their coat behind. This they would do, even if they never had a coat at all or were carrying it with them.

Another point was that while under my influence my subjects always answered questions honestly, as if unable to lie or conceal things. I tested this by asking for secret or personal things, computer passwords for example, or details of their true feelings about people. These always proved accurate.

Lastly, I discovered that I could cause my subjects to forget what had been said to or by them while they were undergoing the process, meaning that any idea or suggestion I implanted in them they always thought was their own.

During this whole time, I did not use this growing power for any personal gain, sexual, financial or otherwise. I would like to say this was virtue on my part, but it was more fear that I could not be certain that the technique was 100% effective and I might be caught. However, the day arrived when I was certain that it was fool-proof and I could use my mind control device in earnest.

At that point I was stricken by both a pang of conscience and also fear for my own safety. It dawned on me that the techniques I had developed could, in the wrong hands, be used by unscrupulous governments or commercial interests to control millions of citizens. That was not what I had in mind at all.

Further I realised that being in possession of such a powerful secret put me in danger as soon as such parties became aware of it. At best, I might find myself under the 'protection' of the CIA or some similar organisation, perhaps on a secret base in the middle of nowhere. At worst, I might end up dead. I needed protection and, fortunately, I thought I knew where to get it.

* * * * *

Albrecht Haller, Swiss by birth, but head of the German Bio-Sciences company JI Weyer-Kant GMBH, has a reputation for both brilliance and ruthlessness. At only 41, he is one of the wealthiest men in Europe, a genuine billionaire, and largely self-made.

His success is built on both amazing innovation and in seeing opportunities where others do not and exploiting them to the hilt. It is fair to say that a lot of people don't much like Herr Heller, or his methods, but he does have a reputation for straight dealing. If he gives you his word he will stick to it.

We had met once, at an international biosciences conference in Paris, and for whatever reason he had taken an interest in the paper I presented -- which was on my legitimate research of course -- and had spent a full 40 minutes talking to me. When Haller left, he presented me with his contact details and told me, slightly cryptically perhaps, that if I ever developed something new, unusual and potentially high risk, to contact him.

And so that is what I now did, and to my surprise I was immediately put through to his office and spoke directly to the great man. Within minutes an airline ticket to Hamburg and a hotel reservation were booked for me. The following day, sharp at 9.00 a.m., I found myself being ushered into Albrecht Haller's office for a one-to-one meeting.

I came straight out with my secret and explained what I had invented. Most people would have been sceptical, but Haller said he had followed my work -- official and unofficial -- for some time and had surmised where it was leading. I also outlined my concerns and fears. Again, Haller had foreseen these. He actually had a contract already drawn up.

The deal was this. I would hand over all my research to his company. He would guarantee that the techniques I had developed would not be sold to governments or used for general oppression. Rather they would be exploited in other ways to achieve a financial return, but limited to specific uses, with which I need not concern myself.

I could employ the device I had developed for my own personal use, but must never discuss it with third party companies, governments or individuals. In return I would be guaranteed complete protection by Haller's powerful contacts.

I would be contracted to JI Weyer-Kant on a consultancy retainer of US$100m a year -- with $50m advance payment, but need do nothing to earn it, except Haller might ask me to go to particular locations occasionally. I should ask no questions about this.

I was content to agree to all these conditions. My sudden ascent to fabulous wealth considerably weakened any concerns I might have had.

Haller then paused for a moment, as if in thought. "There is one final point," he said, "I must be sure your techniques work as you describe. A demonstration is in order. I assume your intention is to set yourself up with a harem of sex-slaves. A dozen or so women perhaps?"

"Yes, Herr Haller, although I think you exaggerate. Three or four women will suffice for me."

"I doubt you will stop there once you get the taste, Mr Mitchell," said Haller with a small smile. "I have a suggestion. So that I can get my demonstration today, let one of my female employees be your first... what shall we call her?... let's say, 'recruit'. Call it an additional gift from me to you. I reserve a few key personnel, such as my PA, but otherwise it matters not to me, they can easily be replaced."

Haller turned toward the computer keyboard and screen. "I have a most flexible Human Resources database on my computer that we can use to identify a suitable candidate. Now, we will be business partners soon. I will call you Matthew and you shall call me Albrecht. Come Matthew, sit next to me and we shall find you a lovely young woman to brainwash."

I did as he asked and he opened the database.

"Firstly, we can eliminate the men. There, done. Now what age range do you think?"

"I suppose 18 to 25?" I replied.

"Good, I have entered that. Now it would be best to eliminate those who are married -- an unnecessary complication to overcome. I take it you can get rid of annoying boyfriends and the like?"

I nodded.

"Does sexuality matter?" Haller asked.

"No, I can change that," I replied, "in fact, I will ensure all my girls believe they are bisexual."

"Impressive," Haller said, then went on. "I will also remove anyone who is not in the office today for any reason. Anything else?"

"Yes, they need good English. I need to give detailed instructions to complete the process and I don't speak German."

Haller filtered the database for language skills.

"There. Complete. Seven matches against the criteria. I can call up photographs of these girls. Have a look and pick your three favourites. I will have my PA summon them to the outer office. You can then make the final choice in the flesh, so as to speak."

I followed his instructions and selected my three favourites based on the photographs. Haller phoned through the names to his PA. While we awaited the arrival of the girls, Haller poured me a glass of brandy, a drink not to my taste, but which of course I accepted.

"Matthew, I like you because you remind me of myself," Haller said. "I don't mean your scientific brilliance, although we share that, of course. I mean that you have set yourself a goal and you have gone after it and achieved it, regardless of the difficulty and without consideration of the ethics. I admire that ruthlessness in pursuit of what you want."

Haller raised his glass. "In but moments your quest will reach fulfilment. Your first woman mind-fucked and enslaved for your pleasure. My goals are very different, but I think ours will be a fruitful partnership. All being well, when the demonstration is complete, we will sign the contract. Let us drink to that."

Moments later Haller's PA knocked politely, and on his instruction entered. "The three employees you asked for are here, Herr Haller".

"Thanks Helga," he replied. Then to me, "Go and choose, Matthew."

I did so, and found my choice was easy. All three were good looking, as their photos had suggested, but on seeing them in reality one stood out by far. Haller had joined me at the door. "Her," I said, nodding to a beautiful blonde girl.

"Hmm, good choice," Haller said. "Although women are not really my area of expertise". It suddenly struck me with certainty that Haller was gay, although I had not realised before. Perhaps that explained his callous indifference to the fate of the woman he was about to use for his 'demonstration', but I suspected that was merely his attitude to other human beings in general.

Not that I was in any position to make moral judgements, given what I was about to do.

Haller returned to his computer and called up the entry for my choice. "Ilse Hoffmann," he said. "Age 22. Works in the finance department as a trainee accountant. Has a degree in Economic Geography, whatever that may mean. Excellent language skills. She speaks English, Italian and French fluently."

He picked up the phone to his PA. "Dismiss the other two ladies Helga, and then send Miss Hoffmann in please. After that we are not to be disturbed until she leaves."

Shortly after, Ilse entered. Unsurprisingly, she looked extremely nervous about this totally unexpected summons to the Managing Director's office -- had she done something wrong? Was she about to be sacked?

Haller moved at once to put her at ease, offering her a chair and explaining that she was not in any trouble. We just needed her to help with a little experiment.

I was busy admiring her. Although dressed in smart and respectable office suit jacket, blouse and skirt, there was no disguising her curves, while she was unquestionably very pretty with her blue eyes and mass of blonde hair. I found her nervousness further aroused me.

I was conscious of what I was about to do. I was going to take a young woman's life and whatever, hopes, dreams or ambitions she might have for herself I would destroy and replace with my own plans, my own will for her, and there would be nothing she could do about it, no choice for her to make ever again. It was a grave responsibility, but I did not doubt my right. I had earned this.

I moved to sit on the office couch next to Ilse, but not too close, so as not to alarm her.

"Hello Ilse, my name is Matthew. I have developed a new process that Herr Haller is interested in seeing demonstrated and you can help with this. It is entirely harmless I assure you. It is just designed to help people relax."

I was pleased, as I felt I had delivered the lie smoothly. Ilse did not seem to detect any danger.

"All we need is five minutes of your time, if that is ok?" Ilse nodded. She didn't want to upset the Managing Director by protesting of course.

I fetched the mind control device from my pocket. "All I need you to do is look at the light from this torch."

I switched it on and raised it to the height of her head. The device was generating pulses of soft blue light in a hypnotic pattern.

Ilse duly looked at it. The effect was immediate and I knew that she would already find it difficult to look away, but it was essential that I reinforced this verbally. Once a subject had viewed the light for more than 30 seconds or so I found that none had the mental strength to escape.

"Ilse you must look at the light. You want to look at the light. Keep looking at the light".

Ilse had initially gasped a strangulated little cry. She would be feeling her conscious mind losing control, but my words were working as they always did. Ilse remained focussed on the pattern the device was generating and I knew that I had won already. If she had looked away at once she would have had a chance. But now the rest was just the programming of my victim.

"Now, Ilse, keep looking at the light. When I speak to you, I want you to relay back the essence of my instructions so I know you have understood. Do it now."

In my experiments I had found that having the victim respond to my orders caused them to embed more quickly and firmly in her mind.

"I must repeat your instructions," Ilse said in a monotone voice.

"Good Ilse, you are doing well. Keep looking at the light".

"I will look at the light".

I decided to start demonstrating my control to Haller by getting Ilse to reveal intimate details about herself that she would never normally divulge. This had the bonus that I could start tweaking her ideas to my liking at the same time.

"What age were you when you lost your virginity, Ilse?"

"18," she replied.

"What is your view of sex? Do you like oral and anal sex?"

"Sex is pleasant, if you are in a good relationship with someone you love. I have performed oral sex, but I would never let a man cum in my mouth. That would be disgusting. The idea of anal sex is horrible. I would never do that."

"That is not what you truly think, Ilse. You are filled with lust. You want sex all the time. You would never refuse sex with your lover, or anyone else your lover approved. Your cunt is always wet and ready to be fucked, and you always have orgasms when you have sex. You love the idea of a man cumming in your mouth and you swallowing their spunk. You think anal sex is hot, and are always ready to have your ass fucked. Now tell me what you want."

"I love sex. I want it all the time. My body is always available to my lover, mouth, cunt and arse, in any way they want."

"Yes, very good, Ilse. Tell me, are you attracted to men, women or both?"

"I only like men. The idea of having sex with another woman is disgusting."

"You are wrong. You are very attracted to other women. You want to have sex with them as well as with men. You crave lesbian sex with other girls. You would like to have it every day if you could. You think about it all the time. You need sex with other women. Repeat that back."

"I want to have sex with women. I need it daily. I think about and long for sex with other girls all the time."

"Have you ever had sex with more than one person?"

"No, that would be wrong."

"Ilse, you want to have sex with lots of other women, separately and together, the more the better. If your male lover were also present, that would complete your pleasure."

"I want sex with lots of girls. I want to be part of lesbian orgies." Ilse had responded without prompting. This was a sign of my deepening control.

"Do you have any secret sexual fantasies, Ilse?"

"Yes, I love to dress up as a cat and pretend to be one and act like one, then be fucked dressed as a cat."

'Jesus, where did that come from?' I thought. Ilse's answers so far had shown such a vanilla attitude to sex I wouldn't have expected something so bizarre. It just shows we all have hidden depths. But now it was time to move on to something more fundamental and difficult.

"So, Ilse, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Have you been together long? Do you love him?"

"We have been together over two years. We will get married next year. I love him very much."

It was time to go in for the kill.

"Ilse, you are mistaken. You do not love your boyfriend. You don't wish to be with him or to marry him. Look at the light Ilse. I ask again what do you think about your boyfriend?"

12